Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

Guest ffabris

Not sure what issues you are having, but you are obviously going about it in the wrong way.  I could not tell from your description what you are actually trying to do.

If you can tell me EXACTLY what you are trying to do without reference to any zbf code, I'll try and help.

Oh, I am sure I am doing the wrong way. My problem has been that of trying to understand what the correct way is.

The "what" is very simple; set up a sex scene between one NPC and the player, with Player being submissive. Player is wearing cuffs, NPC isn't wearing any ZAZ items. I want it to be a rape scene, no furniture, no oral. I know how to achieve this with SexLab code... I have that working. I would like to accomplish this with zbf code.

Added: Oh and yes, this is going into a Quest.

In the case of the cuff, it is akactor.equipItem(zbfCuffsIronBlack, true, true) where zbfCuffsIronBlack is defined as a property in the script and filled by CK.

eg

Armor Property zbfCuffsIronBlack auto

The script is normally attached to a Quest.

OK - does the item have to be present in game, on a table or whatever, or in a container? Or is it a reference to the base item in the Armor group?

And same questions for using the zbf WearItem function, which (apparently) has the advantage of making the item unremovable from inventory. 

Added: If I add a property of type armor, named zbfCuffsIronBlack, it doesn't show in the list of properties - but it is listed in the script. Should it not also be listed among the other properties?

Added 2: To explain my confusion on the bit above...

Say I create an outfit called PlayerBoundOutfit. To this I add zbfCollarIronBlack and zbfCuffsIronBlack. Then Myquest -> Scripts -> Properties. I add a new property, type Outfit, named PlayerBoundOutfit. Property is created, autofilled, and displayed in the list of properties.

However, if I go Myquest -> Scripts -> Properties, create a new one type Armor, named zbfCollarIronBlack, the property is created (if I open the script, I see it there), but NOT listed amongst the properties. That throws me for a loop.

Not sure what issues you are having, but you are obviously going about it in the wrong way.  I could not tell from your description what you are actually trying to do.

If you can tell me EXACTLY what you are trying to do without reference to any zbf code, I'll try and help.

Oh, I am sure I am doing the wrong way. My problem has been that of trying to understand what the correct way is.

The "what" is very simple; set up a sex scene between one NPC and the player, with Player being submissive. Player is wearing cuffs, NPC isn't wearing any ZAZ items. I want it to be a rape scene, no furniture, no oral. I know how to achieve this with SexLab code... I have that working. I would like to accomplish this with zbf code.

There is no zbf code to do sex scenes.  It is all sexlab. You might use zbf animations if that is what you are after.

Added: Oh and yes, this is going into a Quest.

In the case of the cuff, it is akactor.equipItem(zbfCuffsIronBlack, true, true) where zbfCuffsIronBlack is defined as a property in the script and filled by CK.

eg

Armor Property zbfCuffsIronBlack auto

The script is normally attached to a Quest.

OK - does the item have to be present in game, on a table or whatever, or in a container? Or is it a reference to the base item in the Armor group?

No. the line of code above create the item from whole cloth.

And same questions for using the zbf WearItem function, which (apparently) has the advantage of making the item unremovable from inventory. 

They are un-removable in the line of code above (although they can be dropped, but that is easily fixes with a small bit of script).

Added: If I add a property of type armor, named zbfCuffsIronBlack, it doesn't show in the list of properties - but it is listed in the script. Should it not also be listed among the other properties?

You don't have the concept yet.  The property is a bit of script.  It exists there and no where else.  What other properties should it be listed with?

Added 2: To explain my confusion on the bit above...

Say I create an outfit called PlayerBoundOutfit. To this I add zbfCollarIronBlack and zbfCuffsIronBlack. Then Myquest -> Scripts -> Properties. I add a new property, type Outfit, named PlayerBoundOutfit. Property is created, autofilled, and displayed in the list of properties.

However, if I go Myquest -> Scripts -> Properties, create a new one type Armor, named zbfCollarIronBlack, the property is created (if I open the script, I see it there), but NOT listed amongst the properties. That throws me for a loop.

I am not sure where you are looking.  Do you have the thing open in notepad++ aloongside CK?  If that is the case, the text file (the .psc file) will not get updated until you close and save the quest and save your mod with CK.

Because of the questions you are asking, I strongly recommend that you do the entire tutorial here:

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Tutorials

Don't skip anything.  Do the work or you will never be good no matter how smart you are.  The web site that contains this tutorial is a gold mine.   Lookup "equipItem" in the search box to see what I mean.  It is a resource I use almost daily.

Guest ffabris

There is no zbf code to do sex scenes.  It is all sexlab. You might use zbf animations if that is what you are after.

OK, so uhm, what is zbfSexLab.psc all about? From the description, it seems to be a front end to SexLab, which takes into account what restraints, if any, are worn. At least based on the docs included in the download.

I am not sure where you are looking. Do you have the thing open in notepad++ aloongside CK? If that is the case, the text file (the .psc file) will not get updated until you close and save the quest and save your mod with CK.

No, I am using the built-in editor. Quest Window -> Scripts tab - click the script once to select it, then click Properties to show the list. So...

In that example, I do not see the newly created property in the list.

As for doing the tutorial, I have, thanks. I know how to use EquipItem, and how to force an outfit. I was asking specifically about the zbf WearItem function.

I clearly did a bad job of explaining myself, for which I apologize. I've been looking at source from other mods. I see DDi uses SexLab calls, while Prison Overhaul uses the zbf "front end". Isle of Mara goes with SexLab as well, so I'll just make my life simpler and go that route.

Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

OK, so uhm, what is zbfSexLab.psc all about? From the description, it seems to be a front end to SexLab, which takes into account what restraints, if any, are worn. At least based on the docs included in the download.

Forget about this stuff.

I am not sure where you are looking. Do you have the thing open in notepad++ aloongside CK? If that is the case, the text file (the .psc file) will not get updated until you close and save the quest and save your mod with CK.

No, I am using the built-in editor. Quest Window -> Scripts tab - click the script once to select it, then click Properties to show the list. So...

Use notepad++.  The built in editor sucks the big one.  You can have notepad++ open alongside CK and it makes your life way simpler.

In that example, I do not see the newly created property in the list.

Most likely because the editor did not refresh the .psc file.  Once again, use notepad++.  After creating the property, save the quest and save the esp.  Then go back to notepad++ with the psc open, notepad++ will tell you the file has changed and the property will be there.  Note that if you use notepad++ and have it properly installed, there will be an "Open in external editor" menu option.  Works a charm.

I NEVER add properties with CK.  I add them directly to the .psc file, save and compile it (again, right inside notepad++), then I go back to CK, select the script, click properties, and then autofill all.  If I have named them right, I am done.  Naming them right means naming a zbfCollarIronBlack zbfCollarIronBlack.  The only thing that does not work on (that I remember) is scripts.  You have to manually fill them.

As for doing the tutorial, I have, thanks. I know how to use EquipItem, and how to force an outfit. I was asking specifically about the zbf WearItem function.

Recommend you use standard vanilla code.  If you do, you control everything exactly like you want it to work.  The zbf code is not hard to understand, but it does add a level of complexity that is not required in most cases.  For example, a correct equipitem call and a 5 line script makes an item un-removable and another line of code to shock the player for their attempted removal.  You can also then do other cool stuff like make them see fuzzy with an imagespacemodifier, increase their arousal rapidly etc.

I clearly did a bad job of explaining myself, for which I apologize. I've been looking at source from other mods. I see DDi uses SexLab calls, while Prison Overhaul uses the zbf "front end". Isle of Mara goes with SexLab as well, so I'll just make my life simpler and go that route.

Prison Overhaul is a Zaz mod, that's why it uses the Zaz code base.  There are lots of zbf devices that are difficult to use and I am betting that they front-ended it to make it simpler for them.  I use their assets extensively, but add my own code to them, mostly because they have taken the route of using a single spell to control all the effects and then route the effect using keywords.  Just open up the item yuou want to use, give it a new name, remove their spell and add your own script to it.  Then save. It's that simple.  I prefer to have a single device used with a single functionality. 

In my view, there is no good reason to go through zaz code to get to Sexlab.  You have MUCH more control over the animations by going directly to the Sexlab source.  In your case, equip the cuffs on the player and call a couple of Sexlab functions to get the animation going.  Can't imagine how it could be simpler.

BTW, looking at OP code (other peoples) as you are doing is the absolute best way to get going.

Thank you for taking the time to answer :)

Finally, get and install notepad++.  Guarantee that you will be a lot happier.  When you are done, you can just click on the .psc files in the scripts\source directory.

Guest ffabris

Most likely because the editor did not refresh the .psc file.  Once again, use notepad++.  After creating the property, save the quest and save the esp.  Then go back to notepad++ with the psc open, notepad++ will tell you the file has changed and the property will be there.  Note that if you use notepad++ and have it properly installed, there will be an "Open in external editor" menu option.  Works a charm.

I NEVER add properties with CK.  I add them directly to the .psc file, save and compile it (again, right inside notepad++), then I go back to CK, select the script, click properties, and then autofill all.  If I have named them right, I am done.  Naming them right means naming a zbfCollarIronBlack zbfCollarIronBlack.  The only thing that does not work on (that I remember) is scripts.  You have to manually fill them.

My issue was the opposite: the property is saved to the script, but does not show in the list of properties. But I'll try Notepad++ ... I do have it installed, but never "connected" it to CK.

In my view, there is no good reason to go through zaz code to get to Sexlab. You have MUCH more control over the animations by going directly to the Sexlab source. In your case, equip the cuffs on the player and call a couple of Sexlab functions to get the animation going. Can't imagine how it could be simpler.

OK, noted. Thanks for the advice. As I said, I have SexLab code working. My issue was about using zbf code instead. But you have addressed that. :)

Lastly, would you have a sample snippet of code to prevent item removal? Normally I would dig before asking, but given the time spent thus far, I'll break my self-imposed rule.

Thanks again!

My issue was the opposite: the property is saved to the script, but does not show in the list of properties. But I'll try Notepad++ ... I do have it installed, but never "connected" it to CK.

In my view, there is no good reason to go through zaz code to get to Sexlab. You have MUCH more control over the animations by going directly to the Sexlab source. In your case, equip the cuffs on the player and call a couple of Sexlab functions to get the animation going. Can't imagine how it could be simpler.

OK, noted. Thanks for the advice. As I said, I have SexLab code working. My issue was about using zbf code instead. But you have addressed that. :)

Lastly, would you have a sample snippet of code to prevent item removal? Normally I would dig before asking, but given the time spent thus far, I'll break my self-imposed rule.

Thanks again!

Spell Property LightningBolt Auto
Armor Property EquippedItem Auto
Actor Property PlayerRef Auto
ObjectReference Property MiaAndMagicChest Auto
Faction Property SexLabAnimatingFaction Auto
Faction Property SexLabForbiddenActors Auto

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnContainerChanged(ObjectReference newContainer, ObjectReference oldContainer)
    if (oldContainer == Game.getPlayer())
        if(newContainer == MiaAndMagicChest || oldContainer == MiaAndMagicChest)
            debug.trace("Trying to move jewelry to the player or the temp Container")
        elseif(newContainer == none)
            debug.notification("Touching this shocks you.")
            LightningBolt.RemoteCast(self, none, PlayerRef)
            self.delete()
            PlayerRef.EquipItem(EquippedItem,true,true)
        endif
    endif
EndEvent

This is a bit more complicated than you need.  However, here is one that I use.  This is only required for the player, npcs can't unequip stuff.  The player cannot unequip it either, but they CAN drop it.  This prevents that. 

Note the self.delete().  That is required because you are creating a new instance of the object and the old instance will be on the floor if not deleted.

The top bit of code allows the item to be moved to a special container so that you can write code to move it there when you want to actually remove it.

Not shown is code to prevent sex while the object is worn.

Greetings all,

I posted a few months back about the gag sound fx for this mod not working properly on the player character.  NPC's will make the zaz sounds when gagged with the assets, but the PC will not.  There have been a couple of people on this thread who have had this problem, but this seems to not be a huge issue.  Is there anyone who could help me to troubleshoot in order to figure what the problem may be?  I've tried countless uninstall/reinstalls, turning certain mods on and off, etc.  I just can't get the sound effects to work properly, and that was quite possibly one of my favorite parts about this mod.  Anyone with some experience with this issue, or modding in general willing to help me out would be very much appreciated.

Greetings all,

I posted a few months back about the gag sound fx for this mod not working properly on the player character.  NPC's will make the zaz sounds when gagged with the assets, but the PC will not.  There have been a couple of people on this thread who have had this problem, but this seems to not be a huge issue.  Is there anyone who could help me to troubleshoot in order to figure what the problem may be?  I've tried countless uninstall/reinstalls, turning certain mods on and off, etc.  I just can't get the sound effects to work properly, and that was quite possibly one of my favorite parts about this mod.  Anyone with some experience with this issue, or modding in general willing to help me out would be very much appreciated.

I posted about this as well. The specific problem I noticed was that every version after 6.04 seems to break the player character making the auto play gagged moans when putting a gag on and the repeating moans if you have that option checked. Works for NPCs, not for the PC. I was wondering if it was just me!

It's a feature I particularly love and is the main reason I went back to 6.04 and stayed there.

Greetings all,

I posted about this as well. The specific problem I noticed was that every version after 6.04 seems to break the player character making the auto play gagged moans when putting a gag on and the repeating moans if you have that option checked. Works for NPCs, not for the PC. I was wondering if it was just me!

It's a feature I particularly love and is the main reason I went back to 6.04 and stayed there.

Same problem for me unfortunately. In 6.04 the auto play gag moans work for the player and in 6.05 and 6.07 they don't.

In case it can be any help, here's an update on the gag problems some of us have been having with version 607.

In my testing the auto play gag sounds work for NPCs of both gender but don't work for the player of either gender. Repeat sounds work for all NPCs but don't work for the player. Gag dialogue options appear when talking to a gagged NPC ("you appear to be in a bind" option) but if the player is gagged the conversation is completely vanilla unless devious devices is installed. (I'm not sure if that's actually working as intended. I usually have devious devices installed.) Gagged females correctly play a gagged voice track during sex animations.

For the last test I did I removed almost all my mods and started a new game with the following load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab.esm
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

SKSE 1.7.3 is installed, as well as XPMSE 3.21 without the plugin

SkyUI is 5.1

Zaz is 607 (I downloaded all the files again to be certain I had them all up to date)

Sexlab is 1.60.2

I use mod organizer in case that's relevant

I picked the first Nord female preset, fully installed sexlab through the MCM and left all zaz settings at default except for deactivating the bound animations override. I chose the Erik the Slayer's friend start. I got to the inn, gave myself a zbf ring gag through the console, saved and quit. I then activated papyrus logging and loaded up the save.

The steps I then took:

1- equipped the gag on my female character. I got no auto play sound.

2- spoke to Erik. I could select dialogue normally despite being gagged. No gagged sounds played when selecting options.

3- exited dialogue and removed the gag.

4- accessed Erik's inventory through dialogue and gave him the gag. He put it on and made the auto play sound.

5- exited dialogue

6- crashed about 3 seconds later :P

Edit - I hadn't enabled the logging option within the zaz MCM.  :dodgy:  I just tried again. I equipped the gag on the player "Prisoner" - no sound again - and spoke to Erik. I gave him the gag and he put it on, playing the sound. I chose the "you appear to be in a bind" option and selected every choice I could through that dialogue tree and he made no sounds during any of it. Then I took the gag back and put it back on my character. Again no sound. Then I saved and quit. Here's the log this time:

[10/10/2015 - 12:26:07PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:07PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:07PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:07PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:29PM] warning: Property Config on script zbfbondageshell attached to zbf (090137E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:29PM] VM is freezing...
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:29PM] VM is frozen
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:29PM] Reverting game...
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:30PM] warning: Property Config on script zbfbondageshell attached to zbf (090137E6) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] Loading game...
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] VM is thawing...
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] SexLab MCM Loaded CurrentVerison: 16002 / 16002
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] SEXLAB - LOADED: Version 16002 / 16002
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal: Compatibility checking
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal:                 SlaveTats version:
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal:                  RaceMenu version: 7
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal: Non SexLab Animation Pack version: 0
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal: -------------------------------------------------------
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal:                   Overlay support: False
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:32PM] zbfExternal:      Non SexLab Animation support: False
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:55PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: zbf Gag Ring had zbfEnchantmentBondage.
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:55PM] zbfEffectBondage(6628, Slotted): Slotted Prisoner
[10/10/2015 - 12:26:55PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: Worn player controls is 0 previously was 0
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:12PM] zbfEffectBondage(6628, Slotted): Finished Prisoner
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:12PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: zbf Gag Ring had zbfEnchantmentBondage.
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:12PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: OnItemRemoved item [Armor < (09002006)>] as reference None (1) were lost.
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:13PM] zbfEffectBondage(1203, Default): Running Erik the Slayer
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:13PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: Worn player controls is 0 previously was 0
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:13PM] zbfEffectBondage(1203, Default): Flags: 18 and repeating 18
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:52PM] zbfEffectBondage(1203, Finished): Finished Erik the Slayer
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:52PM] zbfEffectBondage(1203, Finished): Effect terminating on Erik the Slayer
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:59PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: zbf Gag Ring had zbfEnchantmentBondage.
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:59PM] zbfEffectBondage(4708, Slotted): Slotted Prisoner
[10/10/2015 - 12:27:59PM] ZaZ Animation Pack [Prisoner = [Actor < (00000014)>]]: Worn player controls is 0 previously was 0
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:14PM] VM is freezing...
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:14PM] VM is frozen
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:14PM] Saving game...
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:14PM] VM is thawing...
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:19PM] VM is freezing...
[10/10/2015 - 12:28:19PM] VM is frozen

That may not be very much to go on but hopefully it will help work out a potential fix. And thank you very much for the great mod and for taking a look at this problem if you do. Version 604 is working perfectly for me so I can always go back to that again.

I finally resolved the closed mouth issue by falling back to the 6.04 version provided by Kinkanimator on page 154. Course with the fallback I also had to install a separate version of the mfg console, 'cause the 6.02 hotfix for sexlab was incompatible with that version. (Instead of a closed mouth, the character couldn't decide whether to have their mouth open or closed). I installed the mfg console over the hotfix and now it works mostly fine. I don't know what my issue was, but if anyone else is having the same problem that is how I got around to solving it. I just can't play skyrim without this mod, it is that good :) 

Zaz animation pack doesn't run anymore even when I start a new game. They were working before, and once I reverted to FNIS Behaviors 5.5 they seemed to resume working. Is it because zaz animation pack doesn't support FNIS 6.0 Beta yet?

Don't you have this backwards? Shouldn't you be reporting this to Fore on the Nexus that the Zaz Animation pack seems to have been broken by something when you tried his BETA version?

Fore is super responsive but be aware he will bite if you simply failed to do something you were told to do, otherwise he'll find and fix the problem if you can give him enough of an idea where to start looking.

Zaz animation pack doesn't run anymore even when I start a new game. They were working before, and once I reverted to FNIS Behaviors 5.5 they seemed to resume working. Is it because zaz animation pack doesn't support FNIS 6.0 Beta yet?

Don't you have this backwards? Shouldn't you be reporting this to Fore on the Nexus that the Zaz Animation pack seems to have been broken by something when you tried his BETA version?

Fore is super responsive but be aware he will bite if you simply failed to do something you were told to do, otherwise he'll find and fix the problem if you can give him enough of an idea where to start looking.

But I told him to come here. :)

Everything that doesn't use Alternate Animations (Sexy Walk, XPMSE, Cocein's mod) should work as before. It does for my test mods, it does for MistakenMystic, and it does for everyone else who tested so far. Except this case. I doubt that ntblood is unable to switch between 2 FNIS versions. So I assume an issue with Zaz or SL. 

Maybe the new version number doesn't work out?

But I told him to come here. :)

Everything that doesn't use Alternate Animations (Sexy Walk, XPMSE, Cocein's mod) should work as before. It does for my test mods, it does for MistakenMystic, and it does for everyone else who tested so far. Except this case. I doubt that ntblood is unable to switch between 2 FNIS versions. So I assume an issue with Zaz or SL. 

Maybe the new version number doesn't work out?

Ok, but that should have been in the post I replied to. Leaving out pertinent information means time is lost covering the same ground again.

Even though Fore sent me here I had already posted in both places so technically nothing was left out at the time I posted. Unless I missed something.
----
At least FNIS 5.5 works well with zaz animation pack. I do see that XP32 max. skeleton has an updated optional version for FNIS 6.0. Maybe that would help the issue with zaz anim. pack not playing nicely (in my experience) with FNIS 6.0.
By "doesn't work anymore", I meant that instead of the zaz animations starting the couple was super-imposed, the two characters (pc & npc) overlapping doing a standing idle, locked in place, for the duration of the scene while the sounds for the bedroom animation were play.

hey guys, so i recently got skyrim legendary edition and installed it. for the past day ive been trying to get zaz animations working. it just doesnt seem to want to work, i have uninstalled skse, fnis, sexlabs, zaz animations packs (main, patch and textures) all in correct order. i have also tried to install the patch for 6.05 listed earlier in the post (page 140 or something, june 2015) and i still cannot get my animations to work. have tried it out with several mods and all i get is the character standing still upright with the male npc also standing in the same position facing my character while both are naked. they make the sex noises but i see no animations. any help with this problem? can provide additional information if needed. i have also generated the behaviours in fnis. any help would be greatly appreciated :) this is what i see when i run the milk machine test. 

post-538221-0-12359900-1444678113_thumb.jpg

Edited by haile23

hey guys, so i recently got skyrim legendary edition and installed it. for the past day ive been trying to get zaz animations working. it just doesnt seem to want to work, i have uninstalled skse, fnis, sexlabs, zaz animations packs (main, patch and textures) all in correct order. i have also tried to install the patch for 6.05 listed earlier in the post (page 140 or something, june 2015) and i still cannot get my animations to work. have tried it out with several mods and all i get is the character standing still upright with the male npc also standing in the same position facing my character while both are naked. they make the sex noises but i see no animations. any help with this problem? can provide additional information if needed. i have also generated the behaviours in fnis. any help would be greatly appreciated :) this is what i see when i run the milk machine test. 

Reset SL and then register SL animations in AP.