Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 [2017-05-16]

If DDi4 blindfold logic didn't change, you can only move when in first person (depending on the blindfold style you chose in DDi MCM). If you have a mod like "immersive first person", that might clash with it as you're technically always in third person.

4 hours ago, macnchz said:

For some strange reason, with the new DDa,DDe,DDi and zaz7 my pc cannot move when a blindfold is equipped.  Any suggestions as to how to solve?

Yea, as Bicobus mentioned it is probably your blindfold settings.  Change the effect to "leeches" in the DDI MCM menu and you should be able to move at all times while blindfolded.

:blush: hello, i wonder if i could make a request here for a mod possible with the ZAZ resources

I have not seen mod milk niples yet , or maybe it already exists but I have not found it yet .

could be a modder could achieve it ?! ;)

equipable milk niples armor or another slot compatible niples , compatible hdt physics and  

Ooh La La - a not so, but Jiggly HDT Preset Verticle Bounce Optional            

, if possible , with cbbe bodyslide - for adjust sliders body .

ressources possible on ZAZ already for make it , show the screenshot :blush:

18013008072019481415522272.jpg

well sure one adjusting milk projection direction , is not one pussy but niples :blush:

Anybody knows what the BDSM Ring from Zaz 7.0 does? I found it with AddItem Menu when I searched all the items available from ZAZ Animations.

The only thing I noticed is, that I get dropped out of furnitures somestimes with the ring equiped. Appreciate every info :-) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 4:32 AM, ParadoxalObserver said:

Whenever I try to use most of the animations in this pack, they just don't work. The characters just default to their standing pose. I've tried quite a few things like disabling another animation packs, trying FNIS again, and so on and so forth but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I'd like to add that for some reason none of the added animations are appearing in the animation test menu, no clue why this is. They're clearly turned on.

EDIT 2: Pillory animations seem to work, all others have about 1-2 seconds of animation and then immediately break.

Have you registered the animations through SexLab or SL Anim Loader? I personally use the latter as it is easier to register all animation packs.

1 hour ago, General Neondaze said:

Have you registered the animations through SexLab or SL Anim Loader? I personally use the latter as it is easier to register all animation packs.

Try to check the DATE of the post you reply to.  That was asked back in December.  However, thank you for trying to help, it is appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Amberyl said:

Just go this loaded and now where can I find all the equipment and stuff....are they in shops or do I have to make, etc.?

Thanks

The restraints are mostly designed to be equipped on characters by other mods, but you can get them with a mod like Add Item Menu (available on nexus and very handy) or you could use this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2560-zaz-crafting/

That crafting mod was last updated for version 6.1, but it should have most of the items from 7.0, and perhaps all of them.

The furniture will need to be added in by other mods though, but you can check it out by opening the console and entering the command: coc zbfTestZone. You will need to "coc" back out again. Something like coc riverwood will do it.

Just go the mod loaded and would love to get started...but cannot find information of where to find, purchase the torture equipment or the cuffs, etc.  Are the items to be made (what smithing, tanning level) or purchased from a shop....any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks....

No what about the racks and torture stuff????

I have the following on my FNIS report:

Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

what does this mean? and any help to fix it

Thanks

8 hours ago, Amberyl said:
Spoiler

I have the following on my FNIS report:

Missing AnimFile ZazRa015.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRa018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb016.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb017.hkx for character, mod ZazResources
Missing AnimFile ZazRb018.hkx for character, mod ZazResources

what does this mean? and any help to fix it

Thanks

"ZazResources" is not part of this mod. It's a very old mod on Nexus that lets you play bondage animations through spells, I think. If you still want to use it you should probably try reinstalling it from Nexus.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎.‎03‎.‎2018 at 8:21 AM, SleepyJim said:

"ZazResources" is not part of this mod. It's a very old mod on Nexus that lets you play bondage animations through spells, I think. If you still want to use it you should probably try reinstalling it from Nexus.

It was the "grandfather"-mod of zap and then the pack rapidly increased to be an bigger animation-pack with framework. 

It must have been a real erotic-shocker  for the Skyrim Nexus.

But: The in the past left behind older crops and paddles of the old resources are back inside their pack with textures of the newer packs (v.8 and v.8+) :classic_biggrin: 

(I like Captain Kirk !)

@amberyl : exactly I had the same error-series with that resource and I tried lot of time to "Combine" both resources to obtain more content...:classic_blink:

2 hours ago, DoritoJunkie said:

How do I get my followers to align with the furnitures? Everytime I tell them to use one, they're always slightly off.

Try having them stand right next to the furniture before you tell them to use it. If they are walking up to the furniture before they use it for some reason they get offset slightly.