14 hours ago, Blackicket said:

but they do not start a dialogue.

Maybe the mod just installed wrongly? Can you reinstall it?

15 hours ago, The_Blank_Frank said:

I can assume they won't be part of this wonderful mod

Yes, I need to give them a voice and find a place in their dialogues where I can add new options. This is difficult.

Is the Minutewoman quest available now, or just planned for a future update?

Also, if I were to return to the museum with an old save, at what point have I already gone too far with Preston and his quests to trigger this mod?  Example, I assume I shouldn't agree to be president? 

Do I just rescue Preston's group and return to Santuary with them and then go back to the museum without further interaction with Preston?

Is the plan that the new raiders in the museum won't be hostile?  Will I need to be unarmed to keep them friendly?  Or will surrendering to them get the dialogue started?

7 hours ago, robert.marquis said:

Is the Minutewoman quest available now, or just planned for a future update?

Just plans. I can't integrate content into the vanilla game yet, as well as give dialogue to existing NPCs. Most likely it will be a quest with new NPCs. Perhaps minutewoman will reward minutemen supporters in separate new cells.

Hey how are you?

Anyone knows whats the deal with this guy? he's usually killed by supermutants, but when i manage to save him still the only thing he does is ask for a bottle cap, and is all the same if i give it to him or not, there's no other dialogue.

image.thumb.png.7f8f5c4ee63cce36c454a26dcfb15fc3.png

Edited by gamaramdi-mx
9 hours ago, gamaramdi-mx said:

Hey how are you?

Anyone knows whats the deal with this guy? he's usually killed by supermutants, but when i manage to save him still the only thing he does is ask for a bottle cap, and is all the same if i give it to him or not, there's no other dialogue.

You have to come back a day (or a few days?) later and he'll escalate his demands each time

11 hours ago, jondoes505 said:

hi i loved the mod and been enjoying it so far, but may i ask the location of the bold beggar and PARADASA?

i tried looking around for them but i can't seem to find them

thank you

Spoiler

Bold beggar is in Diamond city, right in the corner in front of the supermutants.
Paradasa's super friends, is a hatch, walking from goodneighboar to the combat zone, there's a little open in the left building in boston common.

On 10/21/2021 at 10:38 AM, test11112222 said:

what is planned for the next update?

-More content for existing characters (at least for super mutants, Johnny, Brutus and Xana);
-Institute gorilla, minutewoman, Nate synth (made followers are more difficult in Fallout 4, so I think I will be adding only one follower per update);
-Rework and add a content for male PC (prewar female sergeant of Nate);
-But most of all it will take time for the main quest of the mod. About how an old acquaintance would catch Nora to torment and humiliate her. 
I have already posted some of the texts in this topic.

1 hour ago, DSHV said:

-More content for existing characters (at least for super mutants, Johnny, Brutus and Xana);
-Institute gorilla, minutewoman, Nate synth (made followers are more difficult in Fallout 4, so I think I will be adding only one follower per update);
-Rework and add a content for male PC (prewar female sergeant of Nate);
-But most of all it will take time for the main quest of the mod. About how an old acquaintance would catch Nora to torment and humiliate her. 
I have already posted some of the texts in this topic.

It would be hilarious if the "old acquaintance" was the Vault-Tec salesman from the prologue lol. Looking forward to more content from you, this is shaping up to be as exciting as ToH!

On 10/22/2021 at 7:15 PM, MysticDaedra said:

It would be hilarious if the "old acquaintance" was the Vault-Tec salesman from the prologue lol.

Well, he is the part of the game and you can make him your settler. I have already posted the draft of this content in the #165 post.

3 hours ago, DSHV said:

The mod simply adds one NPC there. I wonder how this might cause problems?

I'm playing both harship, problems of survivor, plus a lot of other history mods for DC, and i don't have any problem going in to the dugout, i have some problems going into DC sometimes, i walk through the door and my game crashes, reboot, do it again and usually everything "just works", theres been some games that i have to star over cause, just cant get to the market, so i guess it depends on the game, load order and cosmic rays, @dflkgyou should start a new game, teleport to dc and get in the dugout, with a clean game, see what happens.

Edited by Gamaramdi
4 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

I'm playing both harship, problems of survivor, plus a lot of other history mods for DC, and i don't have any problem going in to the dugout, i have some problems going into DC sometimes, i walk through the door and my game crashes, reboot, do it again and usually everything "just works", theres been some games that i have to star over cause, just cant get to the market, so i guess it depends on the game, load order and cosmic rays, @dflkgyou should start a new game, teleport to dc and get in the dugout, with a clean game, see what happens.

Had further testing, the mod is not running stable on me, had chances to crash entering poi like dugout and Holy Mission Congregation, also can't initiate Brutus's quest, if he had one. This is true for clean restart as well.

I'm using MO2, problem of survivor is at the very bottom. Above it has stuff mainly for aaf and cbbe, only hardship and aaf violate is script related.