On 10/15/2023 at 3:12 PM, xyzxyz said:

Killing Derek after killing the kidnappers doesn't end the quest.

He has a death script but only to disable his original. Try setstage AAAPSSexist 61.

On 10/15/2023 at 3:50 PM, xyzxyz said:

Why is Mr. NTR/Neto needing money from me? Do I ever get something in return?

To continue to entertain your PC's female friends.

On 10/15/2023 at 4:22 PM, xyzxyz said:

Is the old ghoul actually doing anything other than telling you to leave his "house"?

Yes, he can be persuaded for women.

On 10/15/2023 at 6:38 PM, Miyabe123 said:

Seems that don't work sigh*

Editor id - AAABrutusBitch, Form id - 3007b25, name - Brutus' Bitch. To scroll through this list you can use Page up and Page down. You can also try using 0 instead of 4.

On 10/16/2023 at 11:47 AM, DrSeptimus said:

I keep CTD when doing Fred Neam quest.

There shouldn't be conflicts, because the mod doesn't add any new gameplay functionality. Possibly Sex Attributes can see consent creature sex from the mod like rape. And I just add a default sex script at the end of dialogs, AAF updates should not affect this unless it has completely changed all its scripts. At what point exactly does the game crash?

3 hours ago, zirablack said:

Can anyone help me?

Probably player.RemoveFromFaction 3e0c8.

Edited by DSHV
More answers

Hi, I couldn't quite see if anyone else has posted this issue, Can't quite remember the quest name but had to find a mini war set to deliver to a raider boss, then nick his totem, find another minin war set to deliver to another Raider boss, who is not dresed as a draditional Raider boss, called Gvido, he tells me to go to the Deadpool and the instant the items leave my inventory the game freezes and nothing seems to fix it.  I have a number of mods, so potential conflicts are legion; anyone else had this issue?  I was doing so well after finally getting out of Maxims base.

On 10/18/2023 at 8:26 PM, Blackicket said:

I crafted Soulshatter. Mile has no dialogue. I consumed Soulshatter, no dialogue. I game Soulshatter to Mile, but still no dialogue. What am i do wrong?

You need to have all the chems from Mile's list in your inventory. Dirty Wastelander, Buffjet, Overdrive, Psycho and Soulshatter.

On 10/19/2023 at 8:22 AM, Umbopo65 said:

he tells me to go to the Deadpool and the instant the items leave my inventory the game freezes and nothing seems to fix it.

Perhaps the game can't handle all the items. Try to put all your items in the safe in the bushes nearby before the dialogue. Or try the codes: Setstage AAAPOSDivideandRule 30 and coc AAADeadpool.

On 10/27/2023 at 12:51 PM, rauf531 said:

If you turn on Problemsof Survivor v1.7 along with Nuka Ride v6.4.7, the game crashes. Can this be fixed with a patch? Previously both mods worked together.

But what is the cause of a crash? I didn't add anything fundamentally new to the new update.

I would like to try "A hard row to hoe" again.

Can you please provide me the stetage coomands for it?

Last time it seemd like it wouldnt progress and I wish to find out how it ends.

When I restart it maybe I cna skip the beginning chores to get furtehr down the questline.

I may also try maxims questline again.

With the bloatflys after you did the first quest for ginerva and she set up that room for them, do you do anything else other than go inside to look?

I wonder if I missed  an extra quest with ginerva

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 10/29/2023 at 11:28 PM, Dojo_dude said:

ou really should integrate "SEX ATTRIBUTES" mod

I don't want to add new dependencies to the mod. It will make it more complicated. XDI and ZAZ already complicates things. I have to make patches for those who don't want to play with them, which means manually deleting all references to these mods. Maybe someone else will make a patch for POS and Sex Attributes..

2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I would like to try "A hard row to hoe" again.

Resetquest AAAHardRowToHoe? If you want to skip your chores - enter these codes (if only it worked in reality...): Setstage AAAHardRowToHoe 36 (then 42, 49 and 57) and talk to Brian. To escape: Set AAARyanSex to 11 and talk to Ryan.

By the way, I added a button to skip Maxim's initial quests - on the top shelf in his office.

No more content with bloatflies.

ahardrowtohow question

Spoiler

How do I get the replacement girl for this ques line? I brought in Piper, but when he asked me if I brought a replacement "yes" was not a option. Then I brought a non essential companion from another mod and the same result. I also tried Severina from this mod. Is there anyone in particular I have to bring?

PS: I havent said it in awhile but we as a community are INCREDIBLY garteful for all the hard work and fantastic content you and your fellow modders provide.

Without you the world would be a poorer place.

Please do not think all out questions are complaints, they are just our eagerness to play the piece of art you ahve created  :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
On 11/5/2023 at 9:29 PM, katrina.balanchuk said:

ahardrowtohow question

The quest marker for the Excommunication quest must point to the special NPC. Then she can point to the other NPC. You can give one of them or both.

Scribe Collins do not talk to me. I press "E" on her and nothing happens. Just like all the times i had this problem before. And unlike those times, i have game fully reinstalled and only with mods, that needed for PoS. I do have Ad Cladem quest started and it's on the stage, where i need to talk to Collins to continue the quest.

Edited by Blackicket
On 11/8/2023 at 8:36 AM, j0hnxmarst0n said:

It contains an esp of whats likely an earlier version.

If it's problemsofsurvivor.esp, it will rewrite the mod to the version for which a patch has been made. Although in this case it is not a patch, it is a version of the mod with a fix.

On 11/8/2023 at 10:22 PM, Blackicket said:

Scribe Collins do not talk to me.

I have two suspects: 
1) Voice type. Are you using synthetic voices for the mod?

2) Aliases. Use the codes: clearquestaliases AAABOSHazing and setquestaliases AAABOSHazing.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:48 AM, DSHV said:

If it's problemsofsurvivor.esp, it will rewrite the mod to the version for which a patch has been made. Although in this case it is not a patch, it is a version of the mod with a fix.

I have two suspects: 
1) Voice type. Are you using synthetic voices for the mod?

2) Aliases. Use the codes: clearquestaliases AAABOSHazing and setquestaliases AAABOSHazing.

Damn, so assuming they and the voiced/add-on creators need to update on their own to 1.7?

On 11/11/2023 at 10:25 PM, j0hnxmarst0n said:

Damn, so assuming they and the voiced/add-on creators need to update on their own to 1.7?

No for voices, new characters will simply not have voice files. And for patches, you need to make a patch - a file with a different name that is loaded below the main mod. For example problemsofsurvivorPATCH.esp.

On 11/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, Elgate said:

How to do so?

In the dialogues of Ginevra and Quartermaster Sullivan.