Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I am unsure what happened but Brutus now only burps when I talk to him. Can't get any conversation to start. 

Went into Fo4Edit to see what might be causing it.
From what I can tell it's based on the affinity. Once you reach certain thresholds Companion would talk to you about themselves. In this case it's just burps. For what ever reason the actorvalue "CA_WantsToTalk" doesn't get changed from 1 to 0.

My guess is that it's because I added Brutus into a Companion Follower Framework. Didn't add him fully, just needed to do it because he wouldn't actually follow me.

Edited by KazamaKiri
Posted (edited)

 

On 8/29/2026 at 3:04 PM, chens2 said:

Teufel ist TOH?

TOH is my Skyrim mod. I confuse it with POS, this mod. Try starting a new game without POS, and then enabling it after leaving the vault 111.

On 8/30/2026 at 1:39 PM, KazamaKiri said:

I am unsure what happened but Brutus now only burps when I talk to him.

Try running the code in the console: setstage AAACOMBrutus 390.

--//--

I fixed the issues with dismissing the mod's followers. I don't know why it broke, but I just added a new option and everything worked. I also fixed a couple of cringe lines I found. But hey, you can't do without a little cringe in porn mod development.
I'm starting to add some fat content. Feel free to send me any other suggestions you'd like to see fixed before the update.
Another problem is that I can't make a non-xdi version. Maybe someone else can do that for us?

Edited by DSHV
Posted
18 hours ago, DSHV said:

Try running the code in the console: setstage AAACOMBrutus 390.

 

So when I was testing it out It the stage was at 400.

And after testing I figured it out I think.
I use Amazing Follower Tweaks Plus. During the Recruitment of Brutus, I spoke with the Guard and got Brutus Free, but there was no option of asking him to come with me. Only the "I got nothing" option.
I added him to the AFT system with Keeping his AI option rather than full managing. This did however made it so he gains Affinity. At certain Milestones the Follower normally would start a conversation with you. For Brutus It's just "Burp" with no script disabling that Greeting Variable (the one I mentioned). Hence why he just burps.
When I turn that Variable off he works just fine.

AFT Has another option when adding a follower, which is "Just follow don't manage" which is what I will be using moving forward, to ensure more compatibility.

Posted
On 8/22/2026 at 12:13 PM, DSHV said:

So the problem is the copied vanilla companion quest. Although I don't see anything odd there. Perhaps I didn't add the scripts for it to the latest archive, so you could try installing POSScripts separately.

I assume you mean modding them in? I tried installingPOSscripts.rar but it doesnt help, (Kinda expected since nothing activates them right?) 

Posted

Anyone have a compatibility Patch for Vault 111 Redux ? Need it to get Johnny to go there otherwise it breaks the Friends We Made quest since Johnny never shows up at the "New" Vault 111. I looked through POS but couldn't figure out which Johnny was suppose to go there nor even how he is sent there, possibly via script? Anyway if someone has a patch I'd appreciate it if you could share it. Other wise I'll have to junk that quest.

 

Thanks in advance

Posted
On 9/4/2026 at 12:30 AM, chens2 said:

Um... which version of FO4 is the mod for?

For any.

On 9/4/2026 at 3:48 AM, gurtnix said:

(Kinda expected since nothing activates them right?) 

They should automatically be replaced by the mod's packed scripts. I’ve tested it myself, and companions can be recruited just fine, though they cannot be dismissed, something I’ll fix in the next update.

On 9/6/2026 at 4:50 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

Need it to get Johnny to go there otherwise it breaks the Friends We Made quest

If the cell is being replaced, you can teleport to the old cell by old id. Or you can teleport Johnny to your location using the console as well.

 

--//--

I'm working on an update. Even though the quest is quite violent, I think it captures the Fallout's dark humor.

Gordo.jpg

Posted (edited)

Currently using AAF 1.7.4 with EAP 1.11. AAF works well in majority of instances but constantly fails on some of Mile Dom's interactions with "AAF SEU: AAF SceneInit Status [4]" (or [5] if Mile demands a blowjob) written on it. I'm not using any custom races. If SEU is disabled, animation will not initiate anyway, the only difference is that there won't be a "SceneInit [4]" message. I think because of that my Mile Dom quest can't progress any further. I think it used to work fine with previous versions of AAF and EAP. Did anyone else notice anything similar with current mods versions?

Edited by iPhoenix8
Posted
On 9/7/2026 at 5:38 PM, iPhoenix8 said:

Currently using AAF 1.7.4 with EAP 1.11. AAF works well in majority of instances but constantly fails on some of Mile Dom's interactions with "AAF SEU: AAF SceneInit Status [4]" (or [5] if Mile demands a blowjob) written on it. I'm not using any custom races. If SEU is disabled, animation will not initiate anyway, the only difference is that there won't be a "SceneInit [4]" message. I think because of that my Mile Dom quest can't progress any further. I think it used to work fine with previous versions of AAF and EAP. Did anyone else notice anything similar with current mods versions?

Yup, Miles dom always did that for me too.

Posted
6 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Yup, Miles dom always did that for me too.

Do you have identical case? Or perhaps different AAF and EAP versions?

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 3:38 AM, iPhoenix8 said:

Did anyone else notice anything similar with current mods versions?

I'll check if his sex scripts differ in any way from the usual ones.

17 hours ago, shmungus said:

Do you have a place where people can give you ideas for the mod in the future?

Yes, this topic.

 

--//--

I've finished the Big Gordo's quest. All that’s left is to add post-quest interactions and a new female settler.

The "And Stay Back" perk triggers on every hit, and since a shotgun fires a cluster of pellets, with a 10% chance per pellet, the probability of it triggering on a shot of 8 pellets is around 57%, just like in F:NV. Should I either keep it as is or lower the chance to 2-3%?

Posted
5 hours ago, DSHV said:

perk triggers on every hit, and since a shotgun fires a cluster of pellets, with a 10% chance per pellet, the probability of it triggering on a shot of 8 pellets is around 57%, just like in F:NV. Should I either keep it as is or lower the chance to 2-3%?

 

Considering that with high enough luck, and "luck outside VATS" alike mod, with just mere 10% of critical hit - CRIT occurs almost, if not for every enemy (more than one-per clip for sure) at Survival difficulty if basi automatic repeater is installed in the gun with decent fire rate (where even on relatively "easy" vanilla difficulty settings - each enemy even if not upleveled to PC level becomes literal bullet sponge: more bullets - easier to hit the jackpot with one of them).
So with shotgun, as you said, it would be even easier to trigger said effect(whatever that is), so base 2-3% bonus seems as safer/reasonable value - If player wish/needs to (temporarily) increase chances there are legit ways to do that (booze, perks, chems like overdrive). Bottom line is - setting it too high would kill the fun, and I would keep in mind that ways to reduce chances/suppress effect triggering are fewer than ways to boost it.

Posted
8 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

There is! It's sadly outdated.

Yeah i found 2 mods a few pages back and installed them. Some lines are voices and some are not. Still better than nothing

Posted (edited)

Why neither Xana nor Undien follow me as companions? For starting dialogue with Xana I used the code set aaayourdignity to 100 in console and verified at Wise Toilet. "Ready?... Hit the road..." but none of them follow me.

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.cd9a80f1878836aeeacfc7e449ea5f88.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.b7e3e1bb8d94ec367f542b67e850f662.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.6d7863819170154d698d10a5376e7968.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.d58c43faa1ffcd2618f3b89f76653c7a.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c0a8b33e8d6674d30f9195d9bc60bd93.jpeg

 

 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a44ab11e1f8b29d19882ba41140f4fad.jpeg

 

Edited by Cealapa
Posted
On 9/12/2026 at 8:11 PM, PippinTom said:

Bottom line is - setting it too high would kill the fun, and I would keep in mind that ways to reduce chances/suppress effect triggering are fewer than ways to boost it.

This is a perk from New Vegas; it knocks enemies down when you shoot them with a shotgun. The odds don't depend on Luck at all—it's just random. I set it to 5% for now.

On 9/13/2026 at 10:37 AM, zhuguannan said:

what are the scripts files in the downloads?

Just the unpacked mod scripts.

15 hours ago, Cealapa said:

Why neither Xana nor Undien follow me as companions?

Try with the new 1.8.8.

 

1.8.8:

-I'm Fat, I'm Fat: Find Big Gordo near Poseidon Energy.
-Perverted Settlers: Caren settler.
-Fixed a bug with dismissing the mod's companions.
-Also added to Troubleshooting: Do the mod's followers refuse to cooperate? - Use the console commands: setstage quest's id (AAACOMAlice, AAACOMBrutus,  AAACOMGrendel, AAACOMMileDom, AAACOMNate, AAACOMNora, AAACOMUndien, AAACOMXana) number (80 - Pickup, 90 - Dismiss, 390 - Stop forcegreet me!);

 

Requests:
1. Please test the "And Stay Back" perk. How often does it trigger? Should the odds be increased or decreased? Does it happen to work with weapons other than shotguns?
2. For the non-XDI version, please clean the masters in FO4Edit for the esp attached to this post and send it here. For some reason, the CK and the game crash for me.

problemsofsurvivor.esp

Posted
5 hours ago, DSHV said:

The odds don't depend on Luck at all—it's just random.

 

That is extremely odd that odds implementation does not account for already present fundamental variable of the whole game intended to influence all rolls. If so, then yet another lousy implementation example then, I wouldn't be surprised thought...

Posted
19 hours ago, Deez_Nuts67 said:

I dont wanna subscribe just for this mod.

I think you can download it there for free without registration.

14 hours ago, PippinTom said:

That is extremely odd that odds implementation does not account for already present fundamental variable of the whole game intended to influence all rolls. If so, then yet another lousy implementation example then, I wouldn't be surprised thought...

I simply asked Kimi.ai to write me a script based on DN070_WorldSeriesBatEffectScript. This one:

Scriptname ASB_KnockbackEffect extends ActiveMagicEffect

float Property Force = 15.0 Auto Const
float Property Chance = 10.0 Auto Const
Keyword Property ASB_ExclusionKW Auto Const

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    If akTarget == None || akTarget.IsDead()
        Return
    EndIf
    If ASB_ExclusionKW != None && akTarget.HasKeyword(ASB_ExclusionKW)
        Return
    EndIf
    If Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 100.0) > Chance
        Return
    EndIf
    akCaster.PushActorAway(akTarget, Force)
EndEvent

I could ask it to add a Luck weight, but that might still upset the balance.

8 hours ago, zhuguannan said:

Can I assume players can just ignore them

Yes.

Posted
2 hours ago, DSHV said:

I think you can download it there for free without registration.

I simply asked Kimi.ai to write me a script based on DN070_WorldSeriesBatEffectScript. This one:

Scriptname ASB_KnockbackEffect extends ActiveMagicEffect

float Property Force = 15.0 Auto Const
float Property Chance = 10.0 Auto Const
Keyword Property ASB_ExclusionKW Auto Const

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    If akTarget == None || akTarget.IsDead()
        Return
    EndIf
    If ASB_ExclusionKW != None && akTarget.HasKeyword(ASB_ExclusionKW)
        Return
    EndIf
    If Utility.RandomFloat(0.0, 100.0) > Chance
        Return
    EndIf
    akCaster.PushActorAway(akTarget, Force)
EndEvent

I could ask it to add a Luck weight, but that might still upset the balance.

Yes.

Sorry Im still new to modding which is why I made noob mistake, turns out I didnt need to download WHOLE 4 gb file . Thanks for patience.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...