PippinTom Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) 7 hours ago, DSHV said: I simply asked Kimi.ai to write me a script based on DN070_WorldSeriesBatEffectScript. Heh, just to be clear - I don't expect each and every perk nor script to handle over and over something that should be handled on way lower level of game logic/code and/or dedicated Random-ish() method for anything that should be tied to SPECIAL in contrary to any other calculations that are not and can use basics like randomFloat(). So I wasn't referring to you or your plugin when being bitter about lousy implementation - as usual - bethesda was my target. Anyway, aren't there native props in game objects that handle probabilities? If you tie external script to each and every pellet impact calculation, which relies on (always expensive) script extender's own random()... this may have impact on performance, bad one. Edited September 16 by PippinTom
Deez_Nuts67 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Bug report - No way to dismiss horny dog u find in concord except stay here.
Deez_Nuts67 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Another bug- whenever I talk to brutus he keeps repeating this event, over 20 times now. I cant choose anything else because after that I leave dialog interface. I also have dialog extender mod and this bug triggered around the time he asked to go to library, if it helps.
DSHV Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 16 hours ago, PippinTom said: Anyway, aren't there native props in game objects that handle probabilities? If you tie external script to each and every pellet impact calculation, which relies on (always expensive) script extender's own random()... this may have impact on performance, bad one. I'm sure Utility.RandomFloat is a native function. My mod doesn't need the script extender. Anyway, that's why I asked everyone to test the perk. 4 hours ago, Deez_Nuts67 said: No way to dismiss horny dog u find in concord except stay here. But if he stays in place, this is, in a way, dismissal. 1 hour ago, Deez_Nuts67 said: whenever I talk to brutus he keeps repeating this event, over 20 times now. He should start events sometimes. You need to lose more dignity to open up more options and events.
Cealapa Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) @DSHV could you please verify if it's something wrong with The Lonely Widow second sex scene? First one was ok but then when player ask her for sex "a specific position id was requested...". I have all animation packs installed and updated. I have no SceneInit errors coming from other mods, even old ones like Zodiac, BDH, TWA, A.S.I.A etc. However, I am curious if it's something wrong on my end. LE: It seems I have the same problem in other encounters in Far Harbor: rich guest in Maid Calibration, Kaspar-9 in Fix Him, Dude in Desperate Courtship... I have to mention not all scenes fail because position ID, only few of them. I guess I have new animations whose ID is not corresponding with what mod calls. LE2: I think only oral related animations don't work. Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Edited September 18 by Cealapa
DSHV Posted September 19 Author Posted September 19 On 9/17/2026 at 8:48 PM, Cealapa said: I think only oral related animations don't work. Yes, I might have added "Blowjob" or "Cunnilingus" tags there. 1
Cealapa Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I have finished all Far Harbor quests, very nice! Thank you! 1
Cealapa Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) A little bit of enhancement for Rockopolis. However, one of citizens wears underpants. Is it because one of my other mods (most probably) or that's how it should be? Spoiler Edited September 20 by Cealapa
shmungus Posted September 20 Posted September 20 During the alien abduction random encounter the game crashes after 3 or 4 scenes which I assume has something to do with the brahmin is there a way to skip that? I mostly just want to complete everything and I don't know if there is more after that or is there AAF animations with brahmin? (I am still thinking of suggestions which I asked earlier)
Cealapa Posted September 21 Posted September 21 15 hours ago, shmungus said: During the alien abduction random encounter the game crashes after 3 or 4 scenes which I assume has something to do with the brahmin is there a way to skip that? I mostly just want to complete everything and I don't know if there is more after that or is there AAF animations with brahmin? (I am still thinking of suggestions which I asked earlier) There is a final scene with brahmin, then quest is completed and you get a perk - Analzonded. I don't know how to skip brahmin scene, maybe @DSHV has a setstage for it. Nevertheless, nothing spectacular with brahmin anim, it seems it has no dick and fuck the player using udder (if my animations work correctly). Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler
Deviancy27 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 Does anyone know if the Gallina quest ever ends? Its called "I Guess This Way Of Pacifism Counts Too" and the last time I saw her was at teh Crater House.
shmungus Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/21/2026 at 3:28 AM, Cealapa said: There is a final scene with brahmin, then quest is completed and you get a perk - Analzonded. I don't know how to skip brahmin scene, maybe @DSHV has a setstage for it. Nevertheless, nothing spectacular with brahmin anim, it seems it has no dick and fuck the player using udder (if my animations work correctly). Reveal hidden contents Reveal hidden contents Reveal hidden contents wow yeah that's rather underwhelming. What about the creepy encounter? I have no clue where that is and I've searched the area pretty well, I guess other world gen mods might have messed with it.
Cealapa Posted September 23 Posted September 23 5 hours ago, shmungus said: wow yeah that's rather underwhelming. What about the creepy encounter? I have no clue where that is and I've searched the area pretty well, I guess other world gen mods might have messed with it. That makes two of us. I searched many times around Peabody house and I found nothing.
zhuguannan Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Read a note (see the screenshots) at the Home Plate in Diamond City to start a wedding with McDonough (and Piper); Could found the note nor the screenshots...
Cealapa Posted September 25 Posted September 25 1 hour ago, zhuguannan said: Read a note (see the screenshots) at the Home Plate in Diamond City to start a wedding with McDonough (and Piper); Could found the note nor the screenshots... I have clear screenshots but are buried under thousands others. On the left you have the workbench, as orientation. Spoiler
DSHV Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 On 9/20/2026 at 9:35 PM, shmungus said: to do with the brahmin is there a way to skip that? You can find the quest ids in the readme, locate the stages using `sqs`, and skip a stage with `setstage id stage`. On 9/21/2026 at 4:22 PM, Deviancy27 said: Does anyone know if the Gallina quest ever ends? Yes. The quest should have quest markers. On 9/23/2026 at 4:32 AM, shmungus said: What about the creepy encounter? Try searching using VATS. It should catch the NPCs practically right next to Peabody's house.
Данилян Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Не могу скачать с меги по причине проживания в РФ , хотел сделать перевод пода на Русский
zhuguannan Posted September 26 Posted September 26 On 9/25/2026 at 7:27 PM, Cealapa said: I have clear screenshots but are buried under thousands others. On the left you have the workbench, as orientation. Reveal hidden contents thank you good sir 1
zhuguannan Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Brutus mentioned finding more about this backstroy at some sort of library I think? I assume it is an important part to procceed his contents?
woodrealmelf Posted September 27 Posted September 27 hello after i got rid off the loan shark who is after Mr Brandon went back to tell him and he said go back to the club but when i teleported there he is not there, can i teleport him to boys club?
nyanyami2017 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Hiii~ Just wanted to say your mod has been such a vibe lately!! Clicking that sneaky little intercom in the Concord alleys and getting teleported straight to magical wonderland? Yes please, haha~ 💕 Anywho, I just got out of the vault/prison and I'm ready to start your main story! The boss gave me some masks to put on, and it instantly made me think of this beauty: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/109180 It'd look so good with it, don't you agree? Let me know what you think~ 1
Deviancy27 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/22/2026 at 10:57 PM, Cealapa said: That makes two of us. I searched many times around Peabody house and I found nothing. The creepy guy and his hostage are behind two trees behind the peabody house. The easiest way to find them is to go behind the peabody house and use the vat thing, it will pick up two targets, and that would be them. Now I need help... I found Miles Dom and he triggers the quest "How To Train My Bitch" and I then talk to him as the quest says to do and tell him to follow but it won't register and he just continues to stand there with the quest marker above him. Is there some trick or some pre-req that has to be done first?
DSHV Posted October 3 Author Posted October 3 On 9/26/2026 at 7:08 PM, Данилян said: Не могу скачать с меги по причине проживания в РФ , хотел сделать перевод пода на Русский У меня заходит нормально и загружается с ВПН. Там ещё надо один архив скачать, а не всю папку, может в этом проблема? On 9/27/2026 at 1:35 AM, zhuguannan said: I assume it is an important part to procceed his contents? Not really. You just find a book on the history of ancient Rome and show it to him. On 9/27/2026 at 2:06 PM, woodrealmelf said: can i teleport him to boys club? Yes, he’s supposed to teleport back. It might be a bug. You should teleport him using the console. On 10/1/2026 at 7:57 PM, Deviancy27 said: Is there some trick or some pre-req that has to be done first? Are you using the latest version of the mod? --//-- I asked for help creating a non-XDI version, but no one replied. So, basically, there isn't really much demand for these versions?
PippinTom Posted October 3 Posted October 3 (edited) 34 minutes ago, DSHV said: I asked for help creating a non-XDI version, but no one replied. So, basically, there isn't really much demand for these versions? ProblemsofSurvivor-1.8.8-noXDI.7z done this just recently, haven't time to test it. please verify if it's ok. Separate thing is that this version probably makes no sense - some PoS quests cannot be completed (like - returned) due to missing slots in dialog box, I just started a game this morning without XDI itself to see if weirdness with dialogs in general will stop or reduce - because I remember it to perform better on good old FDI and suspect that DLL-driven XDI to fuck things up (more often than usual walking away NPCs etc). At least on my setup. Edited October 3 by PippinTom
woodrealmelf Posted October 4 Posted October 4 hello want to ask im on MrBrandon office and i pick 4th option ready to work he says clean up here, how do i do that? he just repeats what he says
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now