Hi - I'm on a new playthrough with no significant changes from prior playthroughs except that I updated to the most recent version of Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus and to Billy's Animation 7.4.  I've also switched from Furniture Sex Framework to Osmel's Furniture function in SUP, which is working fine.

This playthrough ZaZ furnitures (I'm using ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023) are suddenly not showing during animations.  So far, I've seen the Tilted Wheel animation, without the Titled Wheel, and the Pilllory animations, without the Pillory. 

Never really explored ZAZ so I'm not sure how to test from its MCM page but I'll try to see if the furniture appears in testing.

I've attached my papyrus log from during the defeat sequence where the Tilted Animation played.  I see the line "SEXLAB - DisableAnimObjectsByFurnitureTag(TiltedWheel)False; ModelPath:; ANIO:WenchWheelsObject; None."  I checked SLATE for the Tilted Wheel Animation and it doesn't appear to have the animobjects tag for some reason.  Not sure if that's relevant or how it could have happened.  I did import an "Action Log" supplied by Osmel that was supposed to add appropriate furniture tags for his furniture function using SLATE.  Is it possible the missing tag is the culprit?

I'm sure it's something stupid I've done and I appreciate in advance any troubleshooting ideas!

Papyrus.0.log

4 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Hi - I'm on a new playthrough with no significant changes from prior playthroughs except that I updated to the most recent version of Osmel's Sexlab Utility Plus and to Billy's Animation 7.4.  I've also switched from Furniture Sex Framework to Osmel's Furniture function in SUP, which is working fine.

This playthrough ZaZ furnitures (I'm using ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SE2023) are suddenly not showing during animations.  So far, I've seen the Tilted Wheel animation, without the Titled Wheel, and the Pilllory animations, without the Pillory. 

Never really explored ZAZ so I'm not sure how to test from its MCM page but I'll try to see if the furniture appears in testing.

I've attached my papyrus log from during the defeat sequence where the Tilted Animation played.  I see the line "SEXLAB - DisableAnimObjectsByFurnitureTag(TiltedWheel)False; ModelPath:; ANIO:WenchWheelsObject; None."  I checked SLATE for the Tilted Wheel Animation and it doesn't appear to have the animobjects tag for some reason.  Not sure if that's relevant or how it could have happened.  I did import an "Action Log" supplied by Osmel that was supposed to add appropriate furniture tags for his furniture function using SLATE.  Is it possible the missing tag is the culprit?

I'm sure it's something stupid I've done and I appreciate in advance any troubleshooting ideas!

Papyrus.0.log 2.98 MB · 1 download

Sorry, nothing I can do from my side.

Seems like you maybe installed something that is removing the Furniture Meshes.
I think most of the stuff Osmel is doing is for "invisible" furnitures, meaning the anim does not "spawn" its own furniture but uses existing one in the surroundings.

This is highly incompatible with Naked Defeat and I disabled furniture use inside Naked Defeats Sexlab Functions.

But it is your responsibility as a user to install SLAL packs that have working furnitures and check for mods that might remove them.

Since Naked Defeat also excludes "InvisFurn" SLAL anims, they should not even start... well, its an endless topic and yeah, well, I did all I could.

Check your SLAL packs
Ask for support in Osmels SUP Thread for correct settings and check if you installed the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ask for support in Osmels SUP Thread for correct settings and check if you installed the "InvisFurniture" versions of the SLAL packs.

Got it!  Thanks for the response.

6 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Osmel's response was very helpful so I'm sharing it here in case others run across this issue.

Spoiler

The AnimObjects on the animations are equipped like armors but they can't be controlled or at least i don't know how. For that reason i just disable all the known objects of all the enabled furniture types on the "On Load Game" event. Those objects are commonly used on more than one animation and by more than one author so the tags on the animations will do none difference.

You can disable the furniture type on the "Beds & Furniture" page of the SexLab MCM (recommended for most of the BDSM furnitures) 

or

You can remove that AnimObject from the JSON file: "SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\AnimatedObjects.json" (not recommended because need more knowledge or can break it)

I unticked the BDSM furniture in the SUP modified Sexlab MCM and ran a Naked Defeat session.  The X bar showed up during one of the scenes so I think that dealt with the issue.

HI! I have been unsuccessfully trying to get this mod for most of the day, I don't really know what I am doing wrong. When I try to generate the files in FNIS there like 8 warnings, and for some reason the walking animation on all PCS and NPCS broke. If I could have some help from either someone who has the mod installed that would be greatly appreciated. I am really struggling and just want to enjoy the mod.

22 minutes ago, Billman3344 said:

HI! I have been unsuccessfully trying to get this mod for most of the day, I don't really know what I am doing wrong. When I try to generate the files in FNIS there like 8 warnings, and for some reason the walking animation on all PCS and NPCS broke. If I could have some help from either someone who has the mod installed that would be greatly appreciated. I am really struggling and just want to enjoy the mod.

For starters, it would have been useful if you actually told us what warnings you got. Warnings should on average not break things, unlike errors.
Only the walking animations broke? Or everyone is stuck in T-Pose? (The latter would be the expected outcome if FNIS is not run or (like in this case) failed to generate its output after you installed NADE.)

12 minutes ago, Billman3344 said:

Ok so I have fixed some of the issues. My issue now is that no animations seem to be playing, the text occurs in the top left just no animations .

I am also having issues with the keybinds no working. 

For example of what's happening my character is getting down then the game is spawning creatures, like dogs, or it's spawning entities. Then nothing seems to happen.

1 hour ago, Billman3344 said:

I am also having issues with the keybinds no working. 

For example of what's happening my character is getting down then the game is spawning creatures, like dogs, or it's spawning entities. Then nothing seems to happen.

Sorry, but you continue to not give us much information to work with. I assume you got FNIS to work without throwing errors? Or what did you do to overcome the problem? What you describe could very well simply be the lack of animations for the scene in question. You did register your animations to Sexlab with SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)?
Are we talking a new game? Or an existing save?
At any rate a papyrus log is probably useful to diagnose your problems, see here how to create one: https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys/post/3-how-to-get-a-papyrus-log

Also enable Debug Mode in Sexlab, so it writes the all info to the log.

As for the keybinds no clue (unless you got other mods that use 'K', perhaps try to use another key you are certain is not used otherwise instead), if that doesn't help, perhaps Nymra has an idea.

Just a small news flash for all of you interested:

Next version will take a while because:

- I have 2 weeks left to work on the corrections for my book
- there is a long list of bugs that I found and that I want to address 
- there are also some new features planned but I m not decided yet on which to implement first

features are:
- SimpleSlavery FuckFirst. Slave will be fucked by the auctioneers before auction (and cleaned)
I also think about writing a patch for SS++, but only if hexbolt would be willing to integrate it in future updates
- BoundProstitution: put yourself on display in public and earn money for beeing abused (really sorry, but all prositution mods out there get boring too fast, are bugged or just boring...)
- more SS++ Locations and more creative ones too (working on "the Troll cage", the "Dog panel" and "DisplaySlave" outcomes...

- and aiming for the 5.00 Full Update: 
---> X-Cross Scenario
---> Wheel Scenario
---> Pole Scenario

Well well... so ideas are plenty and time atm is not sadly. Bugs have priority nonetheless... 

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

- there are also some new features planned but I m not decided yet on which to implement first

features are:
- SimpleSlavery FuckFirst. Slave will be fucked by the auctioneers before auction (and cleaned)
I also think about writing a patch for SS++, but only if hexbolt would be willing to integrate it in future updates
- BoundProstitution: put yourself on display in public and earn money for beeing abused (really sorry, but all prositution mods out there get boring too fast, are bugged or just boring...)
- more SS++ Locations and more creative ones too (working on "the Troll cage", the "Dog panel" and "DisplaySlave" outcomes...

---> X-Cross Scenario
---> Wheel Scenario
---> Pole Scenario

Well well... so ideas are plenty and time atm is not sadly. Bugs have priority nonetheless... 

Sound all pretty good, well except for the "no time, might take a while" part. Because of course: https://youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE?si=YvGBO7GwUh5FcIOf  ;)
Just be careful with the locations, better yet allow some sort of selection. For example for me bandit locations never really worked. I always got aggroed, probably due to having several mods that modify or add bandits, like OBIS, Immersive Wenches, occasionally Yuriana... etc. In the end I 'fixed this' by deleting those locations from the esp.J

Edited by Talesien
3 hours ago, Nymra said:

features are:

---> X-Cross Scenario
---> Wheel Scenario
---> Pole Scenario

Take care of your book (I'm sure I'm not the only one curious).  We'll be eagerly, and somewhat patiently, waiting for updates as you can share the time.  I'm liking the sound of the possible new features.  :)

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping this mod updated - it has improved a ton since the last time I played with it and it's now easily the best defeat mod on this site, for my tastes at least.

Thank you for your work [:

17 hours ago, Talesien said:

Sound all pretty good, well except for the "no time, might take a while" part. Because of course: https://youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE?si=YvGBO7GwUh5FcIOf  ;)
Just be careful with the locations, better yet allow some sort of selection. For example for me bandit locations never really worked. I always got aggroed, probably due to having several mods that modify or add bandits, like OBIS, Immersive Wenches, occasionally Yuriana... etc. In the end I 'fixed this' by deleting those locations from the esp.J

I plan on adding a JSON file based "deep" customization option, since i think the MCM will not be able to handle all the load (and I will get frustrated just adding all the custom options :D)

As for the bandit locations:
That is odd. The way the calm cloak works should work 100% reliable even on mod added NPCs. 
Are there a LOT of enemies by any chance tho?
I noticed a dungeon with dozens (possibly over 50) enemies can overload my Calm Quest.... 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I plan on adding a JSON file based "deep" customization option, since i think the MCM will not be able to handle all the load (and I will get frustrated just adding all the custom options :D)

That is odd. The way the calm cloak works should work 100% reliable even on mod added NPCs. 
I noticed a dungeon with dozens (possibly over 50) enemies can overload my Calm Quest.... 

JSON is perfectly fine for me, I'm working with those all the time anyway.

As for the Bandit locations, well it's been a while (as mentioned, I edited them out eventually). I darkly remember the 'Ice cave' working (didn't like it though, looks to frigging cold. ^^), while the location in an old fortress (forgot the name) invariably ending in me getting aggro almost instantly. I suppose there are a lot of NPC's in that place all taken together, over 50 ... doubt it, at least not in the same cell. If memory serves there was at least one other bandit location where I got aggro as well, but can't remember. Might give it a spin and check, once that feature works again.

Edited by Talesien
On 2/4/2024 at 2:08 AM, Nymra said:

features are:

---> X-Cross Scenario
---> Wheel Scenario
---> Pole Scenario

Awesome, take as longas you need. Since you mentioned "DisplaySlave" and "BoundProstitution" i gotta ask, do you have any plans to integrate the Display Model mod into ND? They've made other stuff like this too that you might find interesting, in case you didn't already know about them.

Something I found out about this mod, but if Sneak Level is too high Creatures does not recognize you and sex scene does not start.
It might of been some other mod I deleted that caused the problem, but I tested out using my other save with much lower Sneak Level and It worked.

Just posting this for people who encountered similar problem where sex scene does not start after defeat.

A funny event: My character was defeated by a giant with a catapult smash. ND got activated high in the air. Although ND knew it was a giant who defeated me, it couldn't find anyone close enough for the action. :D

Actually my character got stuck in the air, but I used a transformation, which then triggered a fall.

Also a little feedback: I often fiddle with the SL anims with the built in buttons, during the anim. One of these buttons is the "K", selecting the character.

If I press K while the character is in an SL scene triggered by some other mod, it also triggers ND's defeat script, because it is the surrender button. As you pointed out K is also used in some other mod (the slowdown), maybe worth considering having a different default button, or using a combination button.

Edited by monsta88
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

A funny event: My character was defeated by a giant with a catapult smash. ND got activated high in the air. Although ND knew it was a giant who defeated me, it couldn't find anyone close enough for the action. :D

Actually my character got stuck in the air, but I used a transformation, which then triggered a fall.

Also a little feedback: I often fiddle with the SL anims with the built in buttons, during the anim. One of these buttons is the "K", selecting the character.

If I press K while the character is in an SL scene triggered by some other mod, it also triggers ND's defeat script, because it is the surrender button. As you pointed out K is also used in some other mod (the slowdown), maybe worth considering having a different default button, or using a combination button.

K should not trigger anything during the Defeat Scenario. If it does, something bugged. Will test it myself, but since you seem to have terminated ND in an unusual way while in the air this also might cause harm.
ND can only be cancelled with its Hotkeys (see MCM for guidance) or via reloading. Ending it in a different way might cause harm that requires a clean save reinstall.

5 hours ago, cyberslmd said:

Something I found out about this mod, but if Sneak Level is too high Creatures does not recognize you and sex scene does not start.
It might of been some other mod I deleted that caused the problem, but I tested out using my other save with much lower Sneak Level and It worked.

Just posting this for people who encountered similar problem where sex scene does not start after defeat.

this is very weird and should not happen. Nothing checks for stuff like that.

I ll need a papyrus.log file of when this happens to see whats possibily failing and where. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

K should not trigger anything during the Defeat Scenario.

It doesn't, when ND starts an SL scene, everything is fine.

It does trigger though if my character is in an SL scene started by any other means than ND.

Edited by monsta88
On 2/4/2024 at 9:34 AM, Nymra said:

Can confirm. As a long-time user of your mod, the cloak spell was very reliable for me, until I started increasing enemy spawns using OBIS (I'm pretty sure this was the only thing I've changed from enemy spawns but I could be wrong). Essentially what happens is whenever I get about 7-8+ aggressors, the first round goes smoothly but, during the transition phase for the second round, at least one enemy will just regain their aggression randomly and start swinging their weapons for a few seconds until the script has time to catch up again and calm them down. It's not really a big issue, but it has been consistent one.

Just a random thought, but maybe it has something to do with the performance updates? I think your recent updates had been really great and has considerably sped up the performance to a point where it has been really reliable. As in starting animations in less than 3 seconds for me. (Before, I usually had to wait in the console for a bit before scenes) Could it possibly be affecting the timing of the scripts firing? (As in maybe the calm quest is lagging behind?)

Does anybody else have the issue that the sliders for "Time to Escape" and "Time to find a spot" only show 0 sec and 1 sec? -> screenshot in spoiler section.

If I edit a profile.json with higher values and load this profile, these two options will show the higher values until I touch the sliders again, which will revert the values either to 0 or 1. Everything else in the MCM seems to work normally.

I had been using version 4.91, removed/cleaned that one with ReSaver and installed the latest 4.94 from scratch (according to the installation instructions) on an existing save game.

Spoiler

grafik.png.2e20823401222637b0875164c4280528.png

2 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Does anybody else have the issue that the sliders for "Time to Escape" and "Time to find a spot" only show 0 sec and 1 sec? -> screenshot in spoiler section.

If I edit a profile.json with higher values and load this profile, these two options will show the higher values until I touch the sliders again, which will revert the values either to 0 or 1. Everything else in the MCM seems to work normally.

I had been using version 4.91, removed/cleaned that one with ReSaver and installed the latest 4.94 from scratch (according to the installation instructions) on an existing save game.

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.2e20823401222637b0875164c4280528.png

It doesn't matter, since said sliders aren't used currently, and you are expected to press the action key ('K' by default) once you reached a good spot or got away far enough.

From the Mod Description:

Spoiler

While Defeated & told to "Find a good spot"

Stop Crawling -------> K
This is meant to allow the player to find a good place for the scene to start. 
Other Defeat mods usually just start where the player was defeated or where the attackers stand. 
That leads to bad clipping with the floor or even floating animations, half buried in furniture etc. 
Keep in mind that your followers need room too, they will always be placed roughly 2 metres in front and left and right of the player at 45°.
CRAWLING WILL NOT END ON ITS OWN -- ONLY VIA HOTKEY

After Defeat & when escaping "Crawl away now cunt"

Stop Crawling/Stand up -------> K
Releases the PC, enables Controls but also turns enemies hostile again.

Use this when you think you are far enough away and save...

27 minutes ago, Talesien said:

It doesn't matter, since said sliders aren't used currently, and you are expected to press the action key ('K' by default) once you reached a good spot or got away far enough.

From the Mod Description:

Reveal hidden contents

While Defeated & told to "Find a good spot"

Stop Crawling -------> K
This is meant to allow the player to find a good place for the scene to start. 
Other Defeat mods usually just start where the player was defeated or where the attackers stand. 
That leads to bad clipping with the floor or even floating animations, half buried in furniture etc. 
Keep in mind that your followers need room too, they will always be placed roughly 2 metres in front and left and right of the player at 45°.

After Defeat & when escaping "Crawl away now cunt"

Stop Crawling/Stand up -------> K
Releases the PC, enables Controls but also turns enemies hostile again.

Use this when you think you are far enough away and save...

Ah ok, thanks!