4 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

I do. Should I not be?
I'm always learning. And trying to find definitive answers about updated modding techniques is NOT an easy task. 
I'm all ears if you'd like to tell me why I shouldn't be using WryeBash or Loot and what the alternatives are.

On 6/3/2021 at 7:10 AM, cooldown1337 said:

Uninstalling this mod causes save file corruption. 

I turned off all functions and waited for an hour ingame, then made a new save. After disabling the esp, save file doesn't load. 

What is the proper way to remove it? 

Uninstalling nearly all complex mods causes problems.  If not immediately, a few hours in.  

Works great on a big build (850 mods).   Very innovative and pretty quick.  

I love the way the equipment gets restored if it breaks.  I occasionally use my Babodialogue restore control function (but that is more rare than normal).  

Only one tiny problem:  I can't find the nade breastropeextreme etc. in the mod.  I was going to build a body slide for it or replace it with the BHUNP generated version, but I can't find a way to do that.

Hello Nymra,

I started a new game with the the latest (4.94 SE) ND. On my 1st encounter with a regular wolf, the wolf managed to hit my character once and this triggered the mod (which is fine, according to my settings). However, before the scripts could take over my character, I managed to kill the wolf. Then my character went to the sitting on the groud sideways anim (some kind of alternate bleedout?).

Then the mod properly realised that there is nobody around to continue with events (the Nymra spawn service was switched off).

Here I experienced a small issue: I did not get back the control of my character. She was just sitting therre, doing nothing. I tried to press "space" a few times, jumping, etc, nothing worked. So it was like a soft lock.

Fortunately I realised that if I zoom in to 1st person, I get back the controls and now everything seems fine again.

I'm not sure if this report is useful in this form, but maybe it helps you.

Peace,

M

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hello Nymra,

I started a new game with the the latest (4.94 SE) ND. On my 1st encounter with a regular wolf, the wolf managed to hit my character once and this triggered the mod (which is fine, according to my settings). However, before the scripts could take over my character, I managed to kill the wolf. Then my character went to the sitting on the groud sideways anim (some kind of alternate bleedout?).

its not a good idea to try and outsmart scripts ^^ 
while also this should not possible to happen in practice. something seems off here and my guess is script load in your game during combat.

a papyrus log would help to specify, see below.

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Then the mod properly realised that there is nobody around to continue with events (the Nymra spawn service was switched off).

Here I experienced a small issue: I did not get back the control of my character. She was just sitting therre, doing nothing. I tried to press "space" a few times, jumping, etc, nothing worked. So it was like a soft lock.

Fortunately I realised that if I zoom in to 1st person, I get back the controls and now everything seems fine again.

I'm not sure if this report is useful in this form, but maybe it helps you.

Peace,

M

in fact the only reports that are useful are if incidents happen repeatedly. Meaning if you relaod the game and the same happens, then its an issue actually.

also a papyrus.log is required because without it its not even worth looking at my scripts because the information given is not sufficient.

Usually when stuff like the above happens the log files show a stack dump that prevents scripts from executing properly.

What would be more interesting here if you tried to use the Naked Defeat hotkeys to get ouf of the situation. they are all that should be required.

Edited by Nymra
16 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Works great on a big build (850 mods).   Very innovative and pretty quick.  

thank you very much :)

I love the way the equipment gets restored if it breaks.  I occasionally use my Babodialogue restore control function (but that is more rare than normal).  

that should not be required tho, in fact could be harmful. in what situations exactly? might think about updating my hotkey funcitons.

Only one tiny problem:  I can't find the nade breastropeextreme etc. in the mod.  I was going to build a body slide for it or replace it with the BHUNP generated version, but I can't find a way to do that.

iirc its just from ZaZ Framework, the meshes you should be able to find there. 

Hi - have recently moved to Skyrim SE and having been trying various Defeat mods and finally have come back to yours. I've got the latest update but I can't seem to get my Player assaulted by creatures. With other mods creature sex works OK but with ND after the intro bits (crawl to a good spot, press 'K') I get the fade screen an then a message that there was no-one around to rape, even when there are plenty of potential aggressors nearby. Human defeat works fine. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this - if not then I'll just hunt through my mods to see which one is causing the problem. Love the mod BTW - thanks for keeping the development going.

1 hour ago, 43deadwood said:

Hi - have recently moved to Skyrim SE and having been trying various Defeat mods and finally have come back to yours. I've got the latest update but I can't seem to get my Player assaulted by creatures. With other mods creature sex works OK but with ND after the intro bits (crawl to a good spot, press 'K') I get the fade screen an then a message that there was no-one around to rape, even when there are plenty of potential aggressors nearby. Human defeat works fine. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this - if not then I'll just hunt through my mods to see which one is causing the problem. Love the mod BTW - thanks for keeping the development going.

do you use sexlab P+?

On 1/13/2024 at 2:49 AM, Nymra said:

no. I dont want to rely so heavily on other mods, 
The scenario will focus on using the correct animations instead and the biggest obstacle is in fact sexlab itself and its lack of options.... :(

What do you mean by lack of options or correct animations?  As in only certain animations would kill you?

9 hours ago, no_way said:

What do you mean by lack of options or correct animations?  As in only certain animations would kill you?

I want to create scenarios were I filter for suitable animations like from FunnyBiz, Proxy and similar deathrape sex scenes.

Using a mod like Apropos2 and its hidden values just seems unecessary to me since I can build such a scenario entirely without it and ppl can enjoy without having to get a nother dependency for it.

I will try to make Apropos2 a factor in this tho as an MCM option later when I got the Fucked to Death to work properly. 

A listában van néhány fájl és a leírás határozottan kitér az egy alkalmazás fontosságára.

Szóval, melyiket kell telepíteni!?

De én, inkább csomagolt változatot szeretnék. Egyszerűbb és az vagy jól dolgozik vagy sehogyan ....

There are a few files in the list and the description definitely mentions the importance of "the one" application.

So, which one to install!?

But I'd rather have a packaged version. It's simpler and it either works well or not at all....

It's good to see you come back to modding i was afraid this mod was abandoned. This is by far my favorite defeat mod and it's great to see you've addressed a lot of problems i had with it earlier like infinite crawling and stuff like that (i think i also made a post about it here). I'm excited to see how it develops further. Welcome back. 3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png

2 hours ago, Mr. Otaku said:

It's good to see you come back to modding i was afraid this mod was abandoned. This is by far my favorite defeat mod and it's great to see you've addressed a lot of problems i had with it earlier like infinite crawling and stuff like that (i think i also made a post about it here). I'm excited to see how it develops further. Welcome back. 3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png3x.png.c4a324b7e7cb65918fe11743e4f4d889.png

thx alot. and sorry again for the abstinence :(

Funny enough, in the meantime somebody solved the issue with the endless crawling, meaning found the issue (crosshair reference, so there is now a fix for it and I added an MCM option (LagFix) that also should solve it. I even think about reimplementing the timer as an option in the future. especially when getting away from enemies :P 

On 1/17/2024 at 7:55 AM, Nymra said:

I want to create scenarios were I filter for suitable animations like from FunnyBiz, Proxy and similar deathrape sex scenes.

Using a mod like Apropos2 and its hidden values just seems unecessary to me since I can build such a scenario entirely without it and ppl can enjoy without having to get a nother dependency for it.

I will try to make Apropos2 a factor in this tho as an MCM option later when I got the Fucked to Death to work properly. 

Sounds really good.  My thought is just that Funnybiz anims are as you say quite limited (and also in most cases awful), and don't cover creatures for which most would not need a dedicated "fucked to death" animation but rather would do the damage with their member...

Edited by no_way
On 1/16/2024 at 6:48 PM, Nymra said:

its not a good idea to try and outsmart scripts ^^ 
while also this should not possible to happen in practice. something seems off here and my guess is script load in your game during combat.

I didn't try to trick the script. :) In the aformentioned fight, I fought the wolf with Flames and the dot fire finished the wolf off. Since then I had a similar situation with Necrophage (a dot spell from Apocalypse). This time ND worked w/o any issue, I got back the control after the mod realised there is no one nearby for the followup events.

While this is probably not related, I looked into the log and found some Warnings:

Spoiler

[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] NAKED DEFEAT playeraliasquest: OnObjectEquipped(start Version 28)
[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
    [alias EssentialPlayer on quest nade_DefeatQuest (4C0B6940)].nade_playeralias_scr.OnObjectEquipped() - "nade_playeralias_scr.psc" Line 468
[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] NAKED DEFEAT playeraliasquest: OnObjectEquipped(true)
[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] NAKED DEFEAT playeraliasquest: OnObjectEquipped(start Version 28)
[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp17"
stack:
    [alias EssentialPlayer on quest nade_DefeatQuest (4C0B6940)].nade_playeralias_scr.OnObjectEquipped() - "nade_playeralias_scr.psc" Line 468
[01/18/2024 - 11:30:01PM] NAKED DEFEAT playeraliasquest: OnObjectEquipped(true)

I see that line 468 a lot in the log.

I also checked for script lag, in the 2 hours log I saw no script delay warnings.

Some more feedback

Unfortunately I saw your answer later only, so no logs this time either (I mean I have logs, I just don't know when the issue happened), sorry about that. I will dig them up next time if I experience some issue in the future.

I think I will disable the Defeat on hit features because they activate at some unexpected situations. 2 examples:

- I got "defeated" by falling from enough height to suffer some damage (but not enough to die). My character went into bleedout, but then ND said my follower is still fighting and recovered. There were 2 problems with this: I did not have a follower and this actually softlocked my game, my character was unable to move, I was just running in place. Ctrl+Alt+K did not help. I also checked, the mod was listing my earlier, dismissed follower in the follower list. I had to reload an earlier save.

- Another situation where I got defeated was when I was walking over a corpse which had collisions enabled. The physics got bonkers with the ragdoll and damaged my character a little (happens quite often, even though my fps is limited to 60), which led to another bleedout. My character recovered from this one w/o issue.

I really like the new feature for player input to end crawling.

I noticed that there is a timer for the slowdown. The timer and so the slowness was still active while the SL animation already started. A quite long (20-30 seconds) portion of the animation is very slow because of this. I don't know if this slowdown has some connection to timescale, my basic timescale is set to 6. It seemed to me that pressing the action key (to end the crawling when finding a suitable area) did not disable this slowness (I'm not sure if it is supposed to).

A small typo issue: desparately -> desperately

Peace,

M

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I didn't try to trick the script. :) In the aformentioned fight, I fought the wolf with Flames and the dot fire finished the wolf off. Since then I had a similar situation with Necrophage (a dot spell from Apocalypse). This time ND worked w/o any issue, I got back the control after the mod realised there is no one nearby for the followup events.

While this is probably not related, I looked into the log and found some Warnings:

Reveal hidden contents

I see that line 468 a lot in the log.

I also checked for script lag, in the 2 hours log I saw no script delay warnings.

I see, yeah. Well, usually ND should just stop itself and you should be able to get back up. I have this situation rarely but it always worked.

Might be there are some situations were it gets bugged. I always try to improve these details, but I need more infos for it 🙂 

Some more feedback

Unfortunately I saw your answer later only, so no logs this time either (I mean I have logs, I just don't know when the issue happened), sorry about that. I will dig them up next time if I experience some issue in the future.

I think I will disable the Defeat on hit features because they activate at some unexpected situations. 2 examples:

- I got "defeated" by falling from enough height to suffer some damage (but not enough to die). My character went into bleedout, but then ND said my follower is still fighting and recovered. There were 2 problems with this: I did not have a follower and this actually softlocked my game, my character was unable to move, I was just running in place. Ctrl+Alt+K did not help. I also checked, the mod was listing my earlier, dismissed follower in the follower list. I had to reload an earlier save.

- Another situation where I got defeated was when I was walking over a corpse which had collisions enabled. The physics got bonkers with the ragdoll and damaged my character a little (happens quite often, even though my fps is limited to 60), which led to another bleedout. My character recovered from this one w/o issue.

Followers:

reloading a game should dismiss the follower. If not, use the hotkeys. you can look at a follower with crosshair, draw a weapon and press action key to register/dismiss it to Naked Defeat. 

Falling Damage etc.
I noticed this too and I have this on my to do list.

I will prevent damage that has no actor source from triggering the Critical Hits. 

Background is: I want to be able to detect falling damage and traps, but that is still WIP. For now the feature is not supported, so it makes sense to only allow damage from actors.

I really like the new feature for player input to end crawling.

I noticed that there is a timer for the slowdown. The timer and so the slowness was still active while the SL animation already started. A quite long (20-30 seconds) portion of the animation is very slow because of this. I don't know if this slowdown has some connection to timescale, my basic timescale is set to 6. It seemed to me that pressing the action key (to end the crawling when finding a suitable area) did not disable this slowness (I'm not sure if it is supposed to).

Disable all Hotkeys in Skyrim Utility Mod (SUM)s MCM. The SlowMow is coming from there sadly. 

5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I recommend: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36132 Not just because of ND, but because it's just that, silly physics damage. Yes, I might hurt a toe stumbling over an old ribcage, but I sure as hell wouldn't die from that (yes I'm looking at you darn Helgen Escape tunnel skeleton ....).

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

I recommend: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36132 Not just because of ND, but because it's just that, silly physics damage. Yes, I might hurt a toe stumbling over an old ribcage, but I sure as hell wouldn't die from that (yes I'm looking at you darn Helgen Escape tunnel skeleton ....).

Unfortunately my save crashes at once if I add this to the LO, even though it is a light plugin. I'll try it in a new game sometime.

On 1/17/2024 at 12:55 PM, Nymra said:

then use the normal Sexlab SE instead, should fix the problem (users had it before). 

please report back 

Thank you for the advice - started a new profile in MO using normal SexLab SE and creature handling is working well. Haven't been able to check human interactions yet. One strange thing - after the wolf finished with my character all enemies appeared to be calmed. Looked at the MCM and noticed 'Calm Enemies' which had a value of 14 - I then clicked on it and it shot up to 1000. Is this what might be making all my enemies friendly?

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Disable all Hotkeys in Skyrim Utility Mod (SUM)s MCM. The SlowMow is coming from there sadly.

Thank you, I didn't know about this one.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Followers:

reloading a game should dismiss the follower. If not, use the hotkeys. you can look at a follower with crosshair, draw a weapon and press action key to register/dismiss it to Naked Defeat.

The dismissed follower is no longer in the follower list of ND now.

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Falling Damage etc.
I noticed this too and I have this on my to do list.

Great to hear!