54 minutes ago, Nymra said:

first thing I would do is not use Sexlab P+ but the normal Sexlab SE or whatever is the standard there, just to be sure. would be the point where I start looking for the problem. 

Bro, you are brilliant!

Once I stopped using Sexlab P+ and the creatures animations start to work!

Thank you so much for helping me figuring it out. And I really love this mod! Really good work! I'm really appreciate everything you did here, giving out great content and providing helps.

Thank you for everything!!!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

As far as I remember Sexlab P+ let's you deactivate the original animantions that come with the SexLab Framework.

that should not be the issue here, since other mods had the animations started. 

Edited by Nymra

Say, do the Simple Slavery scenarios still work as intended? They seem to produce odd results for me. Once ending up at that mine near Markath, getting a 'sorry no fucking right now' and being free again.
Second try I end up for public use in Whiterun (that seems a new outcome?), got fucked once, then stuck there with message like 'your new owners will arrive soon, no worries' and nothing at all happening.
Third time (log attached), similar to Whiterun, just this time I got fucked once, before it's declared all over. ND also keeps spamming stuff that never happens, like short whipping, etc.

Fourth time it's Snow-Shood farm, again getting fucked once then sorry no fucking and this was over surprisingly quick.(log attached)

While aside from the Whiterun one all technically functioned in a way (in as, you are ending up free after some time) it's extremely short (and kinda dull) now, compared to where we were before in regard to the SimpleSlavery outcomes of ND.

Papyrus.0(Karthwasten).log Papyrus.0(Snow-shod).log

56 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Say, do the Simple Slavery scenarios still work as intended? They seem to produce odd results for me. Once ending up at that mine near Markath, getting a 'sorry no fucking right now' and being free again.
Second try I end up for public use in Whiterun (that seems a new outcome?), got fucked once, then stuck there with message like 'your new owners will arrive soon, no worries' and nothing at all happening.
Third time (log attached), similar to Whiterun, just this time I got fucked once, before it's declared all over. ND also keeps spamming stuff that never happens, like short whipping, etc.

Fourth time it's Snow-Shood farm, again getting fucked once then sorry no fucking and this was over surprisingly quick.(log attached)

While aside from the Whiterun one all technically functioned in a way (in as, you are ending up free after some time) it's extremely short (and kinda dull) now, compared to where we were before in regard to the SimpleSlavery outcomes of ND.

Papyrus.0(Karthwasten).log 589.53 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0(Snow-shod).log 415.69 kB · 0 downloads

hmm, that is odd. 
I think I missed some detail when I set up the mod for the new ModEvent start functionality. Will put that on high priority since it is a feature I also like and use alot. Just RNG that I did not get enslaved yet in my game ^^

Hello. Your mod is working fine, but i have a  problem here. 

I just met Serana in the story but the mode not register her as follower. 

Is this a bug that u mentioned on page 1 or do i  miss something abt follower ?

I tried to add manually by inputing the name but nothing happen. 

thank you . 

ScreenShot0.png

Edited by saberarcherlancer
1 hour ago, saberarcherlancer said:

Hello. Your mod is working fine, but i have a  problem here. 

I just met Serana in the story but the mode not register her as follower. 

Is this a bug that u mentioned on page 1 or do i  miss something abt follower ?

I tried to add manually by inputing the name but nothing happen. 

thank you . 

ScreenShot0.png

If you just meet here, i.e. you've the quest to bring her to Castle Volkihar, she isn't a true follower (yet), as evidently by you being unable to command her or check her inventory. She will leave once in castle Volkihar and rejoin you later, only after that is she actually a true follower.

9 hours ago, Kinzuko said:

this mod just soft locks my game. even pressing the auto escape hotkey just makes my character stand but but i am unable to control them.

papyrus.log

also: what you mean with "auto escape" hotkey? in what situation exactly?

does this happen ANY time you use this mod? one time is basically not important since... well... skyrim.

if it happens again, just out of curiosity, try open console and type "epc"

Hello, thanks for your great job here, this is one of my favorite mods for sure.

One question: 

When I'm defeated and hit "K", a hourglass show at the top right and the game goes in slow motion until the hourglass disappear (I keep blur effects disabled). is there any way to avoid for the game to go in slow motion?

Before the LagFix option, it was possible to double tap "K" and avoid it, but after it sometimes even if double tapping "K" pretty fast, it is still not fast enough and the game goes in slow motion anyway. 

34 minutes ago, Abromination said:

Hello, thanks for your great job here, this is one of my favorite mods for sure.

One question: 

When I'm defeated and hit "K", a hourglass show at the top right and the game goes in slow motion until the hourglass disappear (I keep blur effects disabled). is there any way to avoid for the game to go in slow motion?

Before the LagFix option, it was possible to double tap "K" and avoid it, but after it sometimes even if double tapping "K" pretty fast, it is still not fast enough and the game goes in slow motion anyway. 

that is not from naked defeat but sadly from Skyrim Utility Mod (needed for Devious Devices Equip). 
On the long run I want to get rid of both SUM and DDe and make my own DD management mod, but that will take a while...

For now, go into Skyrim Utility Mod MCM and remove all hotkeys (K is slow motion there...) 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

that is not from naked defeat but sadly from Skyrim Utility Mod (needed for Devious Devices Equip). 
On the long run I want to get rid of both SUM and DDe and make my own DD management mod, but that will take a while...

For now, go into Skyrim Utility Mod MCM and remove all hotkeys (K is slow motion there...) 

Thank you! worked perfect!

I see this mod author actually responds to his posts. That's nice to see. Kudos to him/her.

This is going to sound like a dumb question but, I'm getting a Form 43 error. Do I need to go save this in the CK or am I somehow downloading the wrong version of this mod?

15 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

I see this mod author actually responds to his posts. That's nice to see. Kudos to him/her.

well to be fair I was 1 year away from this sadly because life kicked me in the guts, but apart from that I try to answer everything. :D

15 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

This is going to sound like a dumb question but, I'm getting a Form 43 error. Do I need to go save this in the CK or am I somehow downloading the wrong version of this mod?

This mod was developed with and for LE. 
Reports were that it works on SE without exception.

Problems you might encounter:

- when uninstalling the ESP from your game can cause corrupted save
---> circumvent by testing the mod on a copied profile in your hopefully mod organizer 2 :D
---> also you can just disable the mod and it will do nothing in your game except blocking an ESP slot 

- HDT stuff does not work on SE afaik, so some items will not be equiped to you on the SE version.

I don't know of anything else related to form 43 problems. 
I think  even its possible to change it to Form 44, but I dont know how

23 minutes ago, Nymra said:

well to be fair I was 1 year away from this sadly because life kicked me in the guts, but apart from that I try to answer everything. :D

This mod was developed with and for LE. 
Reports were that it works on SE without exception.

Problems you might encounter:

- when uninstalling the ESP from your game can cause corrupted save
---> circumvent by testing the mod on a copied profile in your hopefully mod organizer 2 :D
---> also you can just disable the mod and it will do nothing in your game except blocking an ESP slot 

- HDT stuff does not work on SE afaik, so some items will not be equiped to you on the SE version.

I don't know of anything else related to form 43 problems. 
I think  even its possible to change it to Form 44, but I dont know how

Yea I haven't tested it for issues yet, but I'll run it through CK and update to Form 44. If you want I can upload the ESP back here for you and you can update yours. You don't have to but since I'm already going to do it, just to cover all my bases, I don't mind sending the updated version to you. :)

Also, sorry about life. It sucks. I know. 

Edited by Nuverotic
On 1/13/2024 at 3:02 AM, Nymra said:

first thing I would do is not use Sexlab P+ but the normal Sexlab SE or whatever is the standard there, just to be sure. would be the point where I start looking for the problem. 

Would you STILL suggest not using Sexlab P+? I just put it in my load order but if it's causing more problems than it is doing cool stuff, I'll just remove it too.

6 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

Yea I haven't tested it for issues yet, but I'll run it through CK and update to

1 hour ago, Nuverotic said:

. If you want I can upload the ESP back here for you and you can update yours. You don't have to but since I'm already going to do it, just to cover all my bases, I don't mind sending the updated version to you. :)

Also, sorry about life. It sucks. I know. 

My understanding is the Form 43/44 issue is overblown, and so a lot of mods here don't bother changing when converted to SE.

12 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

Don't know if you want it, but here is the Skyrim 1.6.640 AE version. Form 43 updated to Form 44 as well as CharGen repacked.

Naked Defeat AE.rar 40.67 MB · 0 downloads

how exactly did you change the form? 
I never got around doing lots of research regarding this.

and will it work with all SE versions or just the AE version you converted it for? (lazy LE noob here, hence the question...)

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

and will it work with all SE versions or just the AE version you converted it for? (lazy LE noob here, hence the question...)

Changing an esp from form 43 to 44 is something the SE CK does automatically, if you want it or not. So in effect all one has to do is to open the esp in SE CK and save it. That's it. Of course that only works if you have the SE CK, which, AFAIK also requires Skyrim SE to be present (or perhaps FO4, but not sure it will handle Skyrim files in that case).

It's pretty save to assume that an ESP originating from LE and converted to SE 1.6.x (aka AE) also works with 1.5.97. '
Only ESPs for 1.6.x that I can instantly think off that are certain to cause problems in 1.5.97 probably be esl flagged esp's that use the new enlarged form range 1.6.1130 offers, but those would also be incompatible with all 1.6x versions prior to 1.6.1130, not just 1.5.97. It's mostly SKSE mods that are usually incompatible between various SE versions.

Edited by Talesien
1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Fun fact - it mentions ND mod

TLDR - CK should be patched for a proper conversion https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061

Edited by crajjjj
3 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Fun fact - it mentions ND mod

Yea, he's right. It shouldn't hurt your game. The problem is, Wrye Bash doesn't like them at all and won't let you bash patch any old forms. This is why, it IS important to go ahead and update the form. Unless you don't plan on using WryeBash, and you don't care about the error messages that LOOT may throw at you.
So while he's absolutely right, it won't hurt your game, it's best to do it anyway, takes 2 minutes. And you have to if you're using Wrye Bash with it. Not that I'd bash ND, but it's something I do habitually anyway, just to be safe.

3 minutes ago, Nuverotic said:

Yea, he's right. It shouldn't hurt your game. The problem is, Wrye Bash doesn't like them at all and won't let you bash patch any old forms. This is why, it IS important to go ahead and update the form. Unless you don't plan on using WryeBash, and you don't care about the error messages that LOOT may throw at you.
So while he's absolutely right, it won't hurt your game, it's best to do it anyway, takes 2 minutes. And you have to if you're using Wrye Bash with it. Not that I'd bash ND, but it's something I do habitually anyway, just to be safe.

ok but does anyone still use Wrye Bash and LOOT these days? (except for LE)

17 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

ok but does anyone still use Wrye Bash and LOOT these days? (except for LE)

I do. Should I not be?
I'm always learning. And trying to find definitive answers about updated modding techniques is NOT an easy task. 
I'm all ears if you'd like to tell me why I shouldn't be using WryeBash or Loot and what the alternatives are.