2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Nymra,

here is some 4.94 feedback, mostly issues.

I started a new game, 4.94, SE (not AE). I started doing the yps' "Follower of Dibella" questline, which equips a Quest Chastity Belt and Bra on the character.

1) Whenever my character gets defeated and a SL scene occurs, it is always an Oral one, because of the CB. Still, I get the message in red that "You are cumming hard...". It also resets the Arousal level to 0. Does that message come from this mod? If yes, why?

2) I had the setting to Equip DD in the aftermath. Once, I got the message that DDs are being equipped, but I did not see any new one. After the struggling phases, the Quest CB and Bra got removed, at least visually. I could not confirm it properly, because the character got stuck in a weird state - I could run, but only with the default run. No sneak, no rush. Basically no buttons worked, other than the movement. I could not check even my inventory either. I had to reload this. After this I disabled the DD equip function.

I had another occurence with a devious furniture (so not with a DD), where the quest CB and Bra got removed in favor of a breast rope, but after stuggling out of the furniture, the Quest CB reappeared. While I'm glad that it didn't break the yps quest, it was weird that the quest items got removed(? I don't think I heard the removal sound effect), even temporarily.

3) This is probably my mistake. I was in a hopeless fight (low level character vs. high level ice mages in a narrow corridor). My tactic was to run away, out of the dungeon. I think I may have left the dungeon right when I was about to be defeated. I noticed it when I went back again and got some high level ice magic in the face which didn't do any damage. So my character became undamageable. According to the ND MCM, no quest were running (except the monitor). I could fix it by manually surrendering and doing a cycle.

About 2.) You do have DD Equip and it's prerequisites installed and defined some sets for ND? (Might be that ND has some predefined, not sure anymore).
3.) One of the first things that happens when ND kicks in is that it toggles god mode, if the defeat sequence does not run through properly, that does not get removed (I usually get that when I have a 'f*ck not now, I'm rather reloading' moment, after doing so, I need to open the console and disable god mode (i.e. type tgm).

2 hours ago, Talesien said:

About 2.) You do have DD Equip and it's prerequisites installed and defined some sets for ND? (Might be that ND has some predefined, not sure anymore).

Yes, I have DD Equip v6.3.6 AE (works fine on SE with BEES) installed with its requisites. All I did in that mod though is to disable the onscreen spam and cleared the hotkeys (I had an issue with having the same hotkey as the ND action key in an older version. Or maybe it was SUM.).

Anyway, ND detects it properly.

3 hours ago, Talesien said:

3.) One of the first things that happens when ND kicks in is that it toggles god mode, if the defeat sequence does not run through properly, that does not get removed (I usually get that when I have a 'f*ck not now, I'm rather reloading' moment, after doing so, I need to open the console and disable god mode (i.e. type tgm).

Thanks for the clarification, I assumed it was god mode, but wasn't sure.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Yes, I have DD Equip v6.3.6 AE (works fine on SE with BEES) installed with its requisites. All I did in that mod though is to disable the onscreen spam and cleared the hotkeys (I had an issue with having the same hotkey as the ND action key in an older version. Or maybe it was SUM.).

Anyway, ND detects it properly.

As hinted I darkly remember having to set up some sets in DDE and enter those in the appropriate section of ND in order to get it to work, no guarantees though, it's been a while. Nice as the feature might be, for me, it's not nice enough to waste two full slots on it. You might want to try that.

Hello! I need some help. When Simple slavery send me to Naked Defeat and things must started a lot of bandits is spawned when "they must decide who come first" is triggered. Then i bleed out and things started over and over. The cave became full of bandits. What it may be?

A question for latest version. If a checkbox to despawn furniture is not ticked, does it stay there permanently?

Using SL util plus, those furnitures can serve a purpose if you dont quite escape, but are they ever cleared up? 

If they arent, it would be very wellcome to have an option for despawn not instantly, but say on cell re-enter or by timer. Not sure how hard would that be to implement, but fairly sure util plus users would enjoy such an option.

26 minutes ago, nilead said:

A question for latest version. If a checkbox to despawn furniture is not ticked, does it stay there permanently?

Using SL util plus, those furnitures can serve a purpose if you dont quite escape, but are they ever cleared up? 

If they arent, it would be very wellcome to have an option for despawn not instantly, but say on cell re-enter or by timer. Not sure how hard would that be to implement, but fairly sure util plus users would enjoy such an option.

I think it despawn once you use fast travel, door, etc. (loading screen)...

Edited by petterparker

Hi. I have a simple question: what combination of settings in this mod do I need to trigger the below scenes? The best I could do was have a Yoke appear. I could not find a combination of mod settings that would allow sex while trapped in bondage furniture...

image.png.8a83d3b31a8ddca7cba44e3ade3dfeaf.pngimage.jpeg.9c48118f5452363f630b292f08d8486c.jpegimage.thumb.png.6fc79f94ea73873f02a471e9ae908d35.png

5 minutes ago, huhyeahso said:

hey i have this bug, when i get sold after auction, i end up in a yarl long house for example, but then 3 or 4 packs or intruder bandits spawn to take advantage, i dont think thats supposed to happen.

The Simple Slavery integration is currently bugged, it's high on Nymras to-do list, but since her is currently busy with that pesky 'real-live' thingy, it might take a bit to get it fixed.

3 hours ago, Overtheedge said:

Hi. I have a simple question: what combination of settings in this mod do I need to trigger the below scenes? The best I could do was have a Yoke appear. I could not find a combination of mod settings that would allow sex while trapped in bondage furniture...

image.png.8a83d3b31a8ddca7cba44e3ade3dfeaf.pngimage.jpeg.9c48118f5452363f630b292f08d8486c.jpegimage.thumb.png.6fc79f94ea73873f02a471e9ae908d35.png

Pretty sure the top two pictures are from funnybizness, billly's, anub's, or babo's Slal packs, I have seen these animations in game, the final I think is included in the mod.  Nyrma also has an Slal pack that has a variety of mostly bondage stuff as well.  Psyche also has many bondage related animations.

29 minutes ago, somafly said:

Pretty sure the top two pictures are from funnybizness, billly's, anub's, or babo's Slal packs, I have seen these animations in game, the final I think is included in the mod.  Nyrma also has an Slal pack that has a variety of mostly bondage stuff as well.  Psyche also has many bondage related animations.

I have all of those packs, yet I've never seen her have sex while trapped in a bondage device. On the other hand, I *just* realized that I do NOT have 4.81 (SE) installed! I will install that and see if it makes a difference.

1 hour ago, UltronRulesAll said:

can this be ESL or no?

In theory, yes it could. Only 648 records so fits easily into the ESL record number limitation. It got several scripts that contain a getformfromfile argument so would require adjustment and recompiling.

On 3/17/2024 at 7:49 AM, Talesien said:

The Simple Slavery integration is currently bugged, it's high on Nymras to-do list, but since her is currently busy with that pesky 'real-live' thingy, it might take a bit to get it fixed.

This is too bad, this integration really sits ND apart from other similar mods, and its really thematically fitting, by far the best slavery outcome imo.

5 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

So this mod temporarily changes your faction but for me, this has turned into something permanent. All foes are now friendly towards me while all town guards, NPCs etc are hostile.

How could I fix that?

Just from memory.  On the Naked Defeat MCM menu System(?) page right-hand side look for "calm attackers" with a number after it.  If the number is less than 1000 then you're right you're still in that faction but if you click on that line in the menu it should advance the stage to 1000 and fix it.

If that doesn't work and you still suspect a faction problem you can do what I do, which is to use the Actor Editor selection in the mod Scent of Sex to show factions and remove the suspect ones - like "Player Captured".

8 hours ago, rjn said:

Just from memory.  On the Naked Defeat MCM menu System(?) page right-hand side look for "calm attackers"

I found it, and i tried clickingMonitoring and Robbery since this doesn't look right, but it didn't progress. This is likely the source of my issues!

Thanks!

Now to fix it...

image.png.d3ddc016f449a29fa7173620687a5d30.png

Edit: I used the mod Scent of Sex to remove a faction. That made all enemies hostile again and the Riverwood guards allied! wee! But I am now unable to get this mod to work again. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled, but the configurations remain. When I load another Profile Slot inside the mod, it still keeps the problem.
Problem: When I get defeated or surrender, nothing happens. When I press K, it checks my hairstyle instead. That's all I can do. When I cheat myself free, I can walk away. There are no other options for me as of now.

Edited by Ionenschatten
7 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

I found it, and i tried clickingMonitoring and Robbery since this doesn't look right, but it didn't progress. This is likely the source of my issues!

Thanks!

Now to fix it...

image.png.d3ddc016f449a29fa7173620687a5d30.png

Edit: I used the mod Scent of Sex to remove a faction. That made all enemies hostile again and the Riverwood guards allied! wee! But I am now unable to get this mod to work again. I've uninstalled it and reinstalled, but the configurations remain. When I load another Profile Slot inside the mod, it still keeps the problem.
Problem: When I get defeated or surrender, nothing happens. When I press K, it checks my hairstyle instead. That's all I can do. When I cheat myself free, I can walk away. There are no other options for me as of now.

uninstall it then look for the mods json file in your install directory then delete it and reinstall

On 3/27/2024 at 12:09 AM, RandomKhajiit said:

uninstall it then look for the mods json file in your install directory then delete it and reinstall

Using Nexus aka Vortex, how does it work there? I deleted the file achives but that didn't work...

What doesn't work? Basically when the mod triggers and I go down into the sitting pose, that's it. Nothing happens. I left the game do it's thing for 15 minutes and nothing changed. Tried pressing K, Alt K, Ctrl Alt K and Shift Alt K and Shift Ctrl Alt K..., but nothing had any effect.

Edited by Ionenschatten
1 hour ago, Ionenschatten said:

Using Nexus aka Vortex, how does it work there? I deleted the file achives but that didn't work...

It doesn't. Those files are left behind after removing a mod, that's intentional, so you can't remove them via Vortex. You need to go to your Data/SKSE/plugins folder, simply delete the 'Naked Defeat' folder found therein (note this will delete all your profiles, saved hairstyles, etc.).
Not really sure if it's going to help, the behavior you described does seem unrelated to what gets stored in those json files. Did you clean your save (say using: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031) after uninstalling (and before reinstalling) ND? (I.e. uninstall, load the game, save, clean that save, reinstall, test). I would try that first before deleting the json files.

Edited by Talesien

I tried uninstalling and loading the save but it was similar to an apocalypse, suddenly 100 mods all declared there were missing files and then Skyrim declared my save file was corrupt and dead and that my time has run out.

After putting the mod back in place, everything worked fine again minus the bug I've mentioned earlier, but that one was in there earlier anyway. I'll try first cleaning my save and then deleting the json is the save cleaning does not help.

Edit: Holy Moly

image.png.4aaf2b2e8e56352e593ceec2e9e8eaa6.png

But yea, even removing those scripts didn't fix my error. I still just go down and then nothing happens. K or whatever variation including the K key have no effect.

Edited by Ionenschatten
8 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Yeah...you need to start over....completely.

Fuck, you right. I tested it and the damn mod worked just fine. Crawling and everything worked out immediately. Incredibly smooth. Fuck my save file ig. What a bummer.

Edit: where TF did the comment above go lol now I look like some crazy woman

Edited by Ionenschatten