10 minutes ago, crajjjj said:

Hello. Regarding stripping again. Played with acheron stripping a bit and here is what  I like and miss in ND:

1)Chance of destroying armor. Super cool with bikini - makes you change armor more often and care about blocking attacks. 

2)Blocked attacks have no risk(could be lowered risks I guess also) 

3)magic stripping risks are reduced. Important for those every second attacks that you have no chance to block

4)exposed defeat. Imo it makes more sense to have an equipped armor items limit instead of random naked rolls in ND. You lose 3-4 items and you are fucked scenario. 

not entirely sure what you mean.
Can you say exactly which stripping feature Acheron has and that you miss in ND?

2. Blocked attacks HAVE a risk. They only reduce the Strip Chance by 75% or so. 

3. blocking magic, well, I use dodge for that. TK dodge great thing! I m sure there are more mods like that. 
Also, isnt there ward magic? never played a mage so I might miss stuff. 
Would be interesting if I can check for that somehow.

I general I want to keep it simple. Many mods that calculate risks have too many details and I got bored adjusting and balacing them half way through all the time.

4. naked rolls are not random, if you have no helmet and are hit on the head, you will have a higher crit chance.
if you have armor in Head/Circlet, hands, body and feet, you have no naked spots until one of those armor pieces is destroyed.
Meaning 3-4 pieces destroyed would already be naked. 

Stuff in other slots than the primary ones are not recognized at the moment. I consider them just to be cosmetic (also reduces stuff to check and so script load I guess).

I COULD however include a condition for beeing fully naked. But that is something for an advanced JSON setting external, I cannot make MCM options for everything sadly :(

11 hours ago, Nymra said:

which aftermath scenarios? slavery? local captivity? 

or do you mean the aftermath when you are bound on the furniture, bukkake, whipping, captors want more (sex)? 9

The aftermath when bound to furniture, bukkake, whipping and sex. I'm still looking into what's kicks the DB out of furniture every so often.

Could be one other mod causing masturbation or the like. But your previous version would recover/reset the furniture animation and continue.

The newest version resets the furniture and continues, but never seems to get to the other outcomes. I just keep struggling until the DB gets released.

I have each of the scenarios set to 50% in the mcm.

I haven't tried the slavery outcomes with this version yet... I'll try that and see. 

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Edited by Marauderrr

Hey there, great mod you made! I got into modded Skyrim just recently, and not only but mainly thanks to ND it's far beyond what I expected. Thanks a lot for all the effort you put into it! I also started supporting you a bit.

Two things came to my mind while playing. Consider them if you like, or feel free to ignore them if you don't, or if they would be too much effort.

Ever thought about, in addition to the whipping, alternatively applying additional bondage items during the escape game, to punish for struggling and make escaping more difficult? To me that sounds like something an evil fantasy villain would probably do when his victim tries to get away ;) Thought about things like a choke collar (->less stamina->more breaks needed), vibes or a croth rope for distraction, or just basics like a gag or blindfold, if not applied already. The shocks you currently use from the start would also make a great punishment option. Since I don't know much about mod development I have no idea how much effort that would be, but I think this kind of progression could make the already great escape scenario even better.

Also, when successfully struggling out of the furniture, why not leave additional bondage items in place? If the heroine is lucky maybe they are not locked, and she can remove them herself. If she is not lucky...

Thans for reading! If you don't like my ideas just ignore them, your mod is already great the way it is!

I ran into some problems again. After my first test (in my current playthrough) worked fine, the telepotation broke. On that save, pressing Alt+K got me to hairstyles. I do not have a log for this right now.

On a new game pressing Alt+K gets the creature, but it's gone before the sex-scene and the game crashes.

Papyrus.0.log

oh hell... I forgot that values can turn negative when you substract 1 constantly... :D
Sorry, seems I am still not warmed up again...

GracePeriod currently has a bug that leads it to become negative and then also not trigger.... hotfix will come soon.

-> that causes the Problem for PublicPunishment and for Punishments on Furniture not happening

Help! Can anyone help? 

My Naked Defeat SE is only partially working? Defeated by bandit or human race it will trigger the event with no problem. But when my character defeated by creatures, then it'll says "nobody there to fuck you" then abort the event like normal, head stars, and run away. So, I guess it's my Naked Defeat is working but just won't recognize creature as actor? anyone can help me fix this?

Creature framework is working. I sexlab is also able to play creatures animations. I tested trough "Aroused Animal", "Hentai Creature", and "Sexlab Match Maker" and they all work fine. And I also try "Sexlab Defeat" and also working. I really don't want to give up "Naked Defeat" because it has so many fun mechanisms. 

Please, please anyone help!

21 minutes ago, jackybear149 said:

Help! Can anyone help? 

My Naked Defeat SE is only partially working? Defeated by bandit or human race it will trigger the event with no problem. But when my character defeated by creatures, then it'll says "nobody there to fuck you" then abort the event like normal, head stars, and run away. So, I guess it's my Naked Defeat is working but just won't recognize creature as actor? anyone can help me fix this?

Creature framework is working. I sexlab is also able to play creatures animations. I tested trough "Aroused Animal", "Hentai Creature", and "Sexlab Match Maker" and they all work fine. And I also try "Sexlab Defeat" and also working. I really don't want to give up "Naked Defeat" because it has so many fun mechanisms. 

Please, please anyone help!

did you tick "Allow Creatures" in Naked Defeats MCM?

On 12/29/2023 at 4:40 AM, Nymra said:

anybody knows good "bleeding mascara" textures?

I had some (also used them in all the screenshots on the frontpage) but cannot find them anymore ?

Hi Nymra -

1. Great to see you. I thought you'd left the site / stopped working on Naked Defeat - but here you are :) - Naked Defeat has remained my mainstay defeat mod for a long time now. Thank you for your hard work on this.

2. Did you find a "bleeding mascara" texture you liked? I've been working on some eye makeup textures for my own personal use - including messy mascara - which I'll happily share with you (or make a new one) if you haven't found what you're looking for. Let me know.

7 hours ago, jackybear149 said:

Yes I did?‍?

and it still does not work?

go to creatures and try again, let them defeat you or surrender to them, wait till the scenario finishes, then exit. upload the papyrus log here

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

Hi Nymra -

1. Great to see you. I thought you'd left the site / stopped working on Naked Defeat - but here you are :) - Naked Defeat has remained my mainstay defeat mod for a long time now. Thank you for your hard work on this.

thank you ?

3 hours ago, Anunya said:

2. Did you find a "bleeding mascara" texture you liked? I've been working on some eye makeup textures for my own personal use - including messy mascara - which I'll happily share with you (or make a new one) if you haven't found what you're looking for. Let me know.

I found one, yes, but I want at least three different ones for variety. if you want to share yours, I ll gladly add it to naked defeat. 
I aim for the 5.00 update to include new textures, meshes and animations. 

On 1/6/2024 at 11:37 PM, Nymra said:

small news:

Aroused Creatures will get DHLP Suspend Feature with its next update. THis should prevent AC from triggering during Naked Defeat scenario.

I really like you man, it was sooooo fast. I have an another tiny question, just for you. Any chance for enable/disable ND with key because I use Babo Dialogue from baka and lot of scenarios start with some kind of BD defeat scenes, and ND can overwrite them (only defeat modul). It seems sometimes, this make some unwanted glitch for BD.

If you have a time for check it, it would be nice..... thank you.

2 hours ago, jackybear149 said:

Here it is. Thank you so much for the help! I hope we can make it work!?

Papyrus.0.log 278.03 kB · 0 downloads

- dragons are not supported by ND currently

- canines have no animations found in your install

- increase Search Radius in MCM to 5000 for Outdoor and Indoor.

- browse Naked Defeat MCM, there are also toggles for individual creatures. make sure you did not disable any creature type there

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, palracz said:

I really like you man, it was sooooo fast. I have an another tiny question, just for you. Any chance for enable/disable ND with key because I use Babo Dialogue from baka and lot of scenarios start with some kind of BD defeat scenes, and ND can overwrite them (only defeat modul). It seems sometimes, this make some unwanted glitch for BD.

If you have a time for check it, it would be nice..... thank you.

not sure if I understand the problem.

Naked Defeat checks for DHLP-suspend beeing active and should not start then.

If Babo Dialogue starts, go into Naked Defeat MCM System and check in the page if "DHLP-Suspend" is TRUE.

Dont use BD anymore and cannot test myself sorry.

If BD does not send out DHLP suspend I cannot do anything on my end. 

EDIT: check the INFO:Shortcuts MCM page or the Mods Front page (SHortcuts) maybe you find something useful

Edited by Nymra

Version 4.94 - Patch

INSTALLATION/UPDATE
- Install Files (if new install: Full 4.80, +Patch 4.81 (imporant!), +Patch 4.94)

----> updating from 4.90/4.9X -> remove old patch, install 4.94 (make sure you have Patch 4.81 and 4.80 Full still installed)

- Load your last Save
- Disable Naked Defeat [  ]
- Save & Reload
- Enable Naked Defeat [   ]

- Save & Reload
- Play / Get Fucked

NEW: Message Toggles

- in MCM System you can not disable or enable certain type of messages
----> narrative (red text you already know)

----> info (orange text that shows variables and values from the mod script

----> debug (not necessary, should only be turned on when asked for

- added more info messages to show you the inner workings of the mod while playing

- you can now disable all messages in the corner completly

----> some messages might still be formated in the wrong way. Feel free to report!

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR NymBETA Users: New way of Outfit saving!

I changed the outfit system to work with external json files, so your outfits can be saved to be used on other profiles/other games as well.

UPDATE Process (important, else you will lose your saved outfits)

- Load (Cheat) all your saved outfits into your inventory

- Update the mod as above

- configure and save your outfits to the new files (its 10 outfits now instead of 5, also you can set a name now )

ROADMAP for Naked Loot
Will add 10 more profiles for weapons

Will add 5 special punishment outfits that are equiped during defeat. They can contain anything that is NOT a devious device.

Will add MCM options (loot chance, prices) and release the feature, probably for ND 5.0

Fixed

- GracePeriod (lead to public punishment and furniture punishment not working correctly)

- When sold as slave via SS++ the scenario should start more reliably now (when guards were present it could lead to unwanted abort)

>> Might still be some of the scenarios are bugged when no actors are nearby, I m working on it

I'm playing Dawnguard stuff for the first time and am finding that when I have Serana with me she does not get treated as a follower by Naked Defeat. I've tried just leaving her "as is" with her following as part of the native functionality, as well as importing her to NFF (yeah I know it's not ideal), and also manually specifying her name as a follower in Naked Defeat. In all cases, when my char is defeated Serana is actually treated as an enemy and seems to be given priority as the attacker and ends up being the one to rape the PC instead of the enemies/creatures

11 minutes ago, Hero357159 said:

I'm playing Dawnguard stuff for the first time and am finding that when I have Serana with me she does not get treated as a follower by Naked Defeat. I've tried just leaving her "as is" with her following as part of the native functionality, as well as importing her to NFF (yeah I know it's not ideal), and also manually specifying her name as a follower in Naked Defeat. In all cases, when my char is defeated Serana is actually treated as an enemy and seems to be given priority as the attacker and ends up being the one to rape the PC instead of the enemies/creatures

Is she listed at follower in nds mcm system or on game load in the left corner?

Could you enable debug messages and start the scenario with bandits till serana gets her way wirh you then upload the log here?

She is not listed in ND MCM. The only follower that shows up in MCM and top left corner is my horse from Immersive Horses

Ironically she is now not doing it at all. I'm in the middle of the Soul Cairn adventure ,so I coc out to somewhere else and just port to a Fort to find some bandits and she is no longer taking priority every time (or maybe it's just because there are more attacker options.

My Papyrus has also seemingly died... I turned on logging and the files didn't change so I've got to figure that out too

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

- dragons are not supported by ND currently

- canines have no animations found in your install

- increase Search Radius in MCM to 5000 for Outdoor and Indoor.

- browse Naked Defeat MCM, there are also toggles for individual creatures. make sure you did not disable any creature type there

Thanks for checking it for me.

But I pretty sure I have dog animation and it is working. I can play the animation through "Aroused Animal". Do I need to register for naked defeat? if so, how does this work?

I already make sure I also toggle them in ND's MCM

?‍?

8 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

Serana is not a follower from the get go (and you should not import her into NFF for example), she becomes a follower later on when she rejoins you in Castle Dawnguard and at that time she can be imported into NFF and is also recognized by ND (far as I remember). Not 100% sure if she ever is placed in the potential follower faction though. I darkly remember that not being the case.
The problem that allies might end up raping or whipping you is an old one in ND, not sure if it can be prevented, but it would be great if that were possible. (Perhaps (optionally) excluding NPC's based on their relationship rank might help, though that's certain to only cover a portion of the situations, still better than nothing if no better solution is available.)

Edited by Talesien
9 hours ago, Talesien said:

Serana is not a follower from the get go (and you should not import her into NFF for example), she becomes a follower later on when she rejoins you in Castle Dawnguard and at that time she can be imported into NFF and is also recognized by ND (far as I remember). Not 100% sure if she ever is placed in the potential follower faction though. I darkly remember that not being the case.
The problem that allies might end up raping or whipping you is an old one in ND, not sure if it can be prevented, but it would be great if that were possible. (Perhaps (optionally) excluding NPC's based on their relationship rank might help, though that's certain to only cover a portion of the situations, still better than nothing if no better solution is available.)

hmm, I have to double check, but I think for that scenarios I added the "Named Follower" Option in the MCM System and the "Add Follower in Crosshair Reference" (you need to have weapons drawn, aim at the NPC and press K) - can be removed as follower the same way. NOTE this only makes Naked Defeat recognized the NPC as possible Victim, but might add also to followerfactions (what ever that does trigger in third mods). 
But might be there are some checks in place that prevent Serana and maybe other allies from beeing added. I put it on the ToDo list to check this. 

Edited by Nymra
On 12/16/2023 at 1:29 PM, Nymra said:

hmm, followers are not my priority at the moment, but I ll have a look when I get back to them.
In fact I want to make my own slave auction scenario as replacement/alternative for SS++ and then also respect the followers ofc. 

Just want to add that I'd also love to see integration with FSM (Follower Slavery Mod).  I've used both Naked Defeat standalone and SL Defeat with FSM, and I liked Naked Defeat better.  It's a fantastic mod.  I understand dealing with followers is difficult and probably not worth the hassle, but FSM works well and is a quite fun as a post-defeat rescue scenario.  That's what's been keeping me with SL Defeat.  I know very little about modding, but the FSM mod page says other mods can cause enslavement via ModEvents and describes an API.  If it's not difficult, I think it would be a nice addition to Naked Defeat without taking too much time away from your other goals.