I'm getting a bug where whenever my character goes into bleedout (losing all health in combat), when she gets back up she no longer has any audio when she attacks. So when swinging a sword, normally the player makes a sound. But after bleedout, she no longer does. I narrowed it to this mod, as this is the only mod I have that causes the player to go into bleedout as opposed to dying.

On a side note, while trying to figure out the cause of the no audio, I noticed when a mammoth caused bleedout that it says "defeated by none (#error)." So looks like it's not detecting the mammoth, even though mammoth is selected in the creature tab of the mcm.

On 2/12/2024 at 6:26 PM, Zerostyler said:

Somehow my Character starts crawling, when i running unarmed. Ist his a known Issue?

no. are you using Nemesis by any chance?

Try to get fucked again (surrender or sth) and live through a full Naked Defeat Event and see if the issue persists.

4 hours ago, Pariah64 said:

I'm getting a bug where whenever my character goes into bleedout (losing all health in combat), when she gets back up she no longer has any audio when she attacks. So when swinging a sword, normally the player makes a sound. But after bleedout, she no longer does. I narrowed it to this mod, as this is the only mod I have that causes the player to go into bleedout as opposed to dying.

On a side note, while trying to figure out the cause of the no audio, I noticed when a mammoth caused bleedout that it says "defeated by none (#error)." So looks like it's not detecting the mammoth, even though mammoth is selected in the creature tab of the mcm.

Hmm, never had this happen. The mod does not mess with audio or anything similar.

Even with this mod beeing the one making your PC "Essential" it still can be another mod causing the problem. 

Problem is, I never had this. I will try some stuff to reproduce this, might take a while tho.

On 2/17/2024 at 9:32 AM, BuryTheLight said:

I think I found the issue. Whenever CalmQuest in the MCM is stuck at a value of 1000, bleedout breaks

Calmquest stage 1000 means its not running. so it cannot be the issue, since it is the norm when ND is not running.

The issue is, that bleedout seems to have a condition where an internal value is set and not reset again, so ND (and the calmquest) never starts from there.
I will get back to fixing next week I hope, then I have this issue on top priority.

On 2/14/2024 at 9:23 PM, FireSplitter said:

I played a bit with the mod and I have a suggestion. Could you could make the NPC not move to it's original location after a defeat until the scene starts? This way you could reduce the scan range a lot to avoid NPC's that were not involved to be grabbed. It would also make more sense since I encountered a lot of time situations where NPC from another room were grabbed. Or even better, only involve the ones that were in combat with you.

not the top priority, but I have this on my long term list for improvements.

On 2/13/2024 at 12:32 PM, BuryTheLight said:

Hi. Really love the mod, especially the integration with custom outfits from DDe, but for a while now I've had an issue: Randomly mid-playthrough, Naked Defeat just stops working. I get downed, enemies become neutral and nothing happens. pressing the debug button makes my character moan, but no defeat is initialized. there is also no longer any console output or debug messages on screen like when it worked earlier in the playthrough. Any ideas? I attached the MCM quest numbers, maybe this is where something is stuck?

enb2024_2_13_12_44_00.png

as was mentioned before: known issue. restart the mod as described as if you updated it. this is a temporal fix for the issue.

Will be top priority for next patch. 

On 2/13/2024 at 12:41 AM, crococat said:

Tested many times ND sequence in SE including SS outcomes and all is ok.

Seems need in my game to forced press K to find place and start action or it is very long to wait.

you have to press K always to end crawling (at start and beginning of the scenario). 
Changed it because the automated timer was too buggy in papyrus :( 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Hmm, never had this happen. The mod does not mess with audio or anything similar.

Even with this mod beeing the one making your PC "Essential" it still can be another mod causing the problem. 

Problem is, I never had this. I will try some stuff to reproduce this, might take a while tho.

I did some more testing on my end, and searching for any fixes. It turns out that it seems to be a vanilla bug. I never would have guessed, but it's because the only instance you would see this is if you lose a brawl. But I tried it with no mods at all, and the same thing happens if you lose a brawl, as that puts you into bleedout. And the only fix I could find, is in the "PC head tracking and voice type" mod. It has an option in its mcm to fix the bug. I guess you can also implement whatever they did to fix it.

38 minutes ago, Pariah64 said:

I did some more testing on my end, and searching for any fixes. It turns out that it seems to be a vanilla bug. I never would have guessed, but it's because the only instance you would see this is if you lose a brawl. But I tried it with no mods at all, and the same thing happens if you lose a brawl, as that puts you into bleedout. And the only fix I could find, is in the "PC head tracking and voice type" mod. It has an option in its mcm to fix the bug. I guess you can also implement whatever they did to fix it.

interesting. I have that mod in my LO forever, so maybe this is way this never happened to me. 
thx for the update.

@Nymra  While you're working on updates, I figured I'd float a possible debug tool.

I recently had a mod flake out on releasing its DHLP hold.  I couldn't for the life of me find a way to manually release it.  I recall having a mod somewhere in my old loadouts that had a debug option to release DHLP, but no longer have that.  Is that something you would have interest in putting in your debug toolchest in the MCM?  Not really your responsibility to try to recover when other mods flake out, so I'd understand if you wouldn't want to provide a tool to potentially cause your users unwitting self-harm.  :)

Thanks again for the sweet mod.  :)

Is there a way for it to keep the restraints on, after the escape? Like with Devious Captures and Defeat, where enemies would tie you up and let you go, and you have to deal with being locked in restraints.

7 hours ago, Wacek said:

Is there a way for it to keep the restraints on, after the escape? Like with Devious Captures and Defeat, where enemies would tie you up and let you go, and you have to deal with being locked in restraints.

Not exactly those, but you can set up ND to equip DD's, it requires DD Equip (and its dependencies) though + some setup. Too many full slot mods for my taste to be worth it, but YMMV.

Tested this mod for the first time and some settings don't seem to work(or I don't get the mod fully). I have general whip chance 100% but there is no whipping after sex, so what is it for? On the first try the bandits I got defeated by(the skooma dealers in a cave beside Whiterun) didn't even start whipping while I was bound in furniture. Instead the mod picks a guard! So I try again with 50% whipping chance while in restraints and stand further away from the city, and no one gets picked. How come the bandits won't whip? That's the whole point of the scenario imo.

I have escape chance 10% but I'm still starting at 1%. It's going to take forever to get free when it's that low! (and I don't have that kind of time to put on a SL scenario, not to mention it's boring and repetitive when nothing is happening).

Lastly, some feedback. It would be nice if you could increase the chain scenario, because there are many cases with more than three enemies, and then you have to make sure the last cycle is a gangbang to include everyone. Otherwise some of them are left out of the action. 😀

Edited by RoninDog

I just built a list of around 100 mods, but cannot start a new game due to ctd despite most of my list being for tattoos / clothing / frameworks / masters for mods such as this one.
I've checked a bunch of other mods through trial and error but this one seems to cause the CTD's when starting a game and I can't figure it out. 
Does anyone have ideas on what could be causing naked defeat to stop my game from launching? 

It overwrites ZAP 8+ like the guide says and I'm 99% certain I'm not missing a master file as I've been staring this down for too long to miss something like that.

Anything you can tell me would probably help.

12 hours ago, dapoDatoDapo said:

I just built a list of around 100 mods, but cannot start a new game due to ctd despite most of my list being for tattoos / clothing / frameworks / masters for mods such as this one.
I've checked a bunch of other mods through trial and error but this one seems to cause the CTD's when starting a game and I can't figure it out. 
Does anyone have ideas on what could be causing naked defeat to stop my game from launching? 

It overwrites ZAP 8+ like the guide says and I'm 99% certain I'm not missing a master file as I've been staring this down for too long to miss something like that.

Anything you can tell me would probably help.

I forgot to attach the papyrus log the first time, soz.

EDIT: My issue was that I was using a version of extended skeleton meant for 16.1xx and I was using 16.640, strange to me why disabling Naked defeat allowed the game to launch though. I can't see why it would ctd on loading into the game despite the issue being entirely caused by the skeleton being mismatched.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by dapoDatoDapo

I keep getting "# Error: starting solo 1" and "Nobody there to fuck you this time" when there is only one enemy around. I have the scan radius set to 5000 and the npc is right next to me. Anybody else have this problem or know a fix? Fore Play works.

Also the naked defeat simple slavery outcome ends up spawning like 30 bandits, half of which become hostile then end up downing you again.

On 2/19/2024 at 5:47 PM, RoninDog said:

Tested this mod for the first time and some settings don't seem to work(or I don't get the mod fully). I have general whip chance 100% but there is no whipping after sex, so what is it for? On the first try the bandits I got defeated by(the skooma dealers in a cave beside Whiterun) didn't even start whipping while I was bound in furniture. Instead the mod picks a guard! So I try again with 50% whipping chance while in restraints and stand further away from the city, and no one gets picked. How come the bandits won't whip? That's the whole point of the scenario imo.

I have escape chance 10% but I'm still starting at 1%. It's going to take forever to get free when it's that low! (and I don't have that kind of time to put on a SL scenario, not to mention it's boring and repetitive when nothing is happening).

Lastly, some feedback. It would be nice if you could increase the chain scenario, because there are many cases with more than three enemies, and then you have to make sure the last cycle is a gangbang to include everyone. Otherwise some of them are left out of the action. 😀

The 4.94 patch has a new internal variable for handling the escape value (Allow_EscapeDifficulty), which ranges from "Easy" to "Hardest" instead of the percentage in the MCM.  The value is undefined at the start of the escape event loop, which essentially puts the game at the hardest setting.  I may have spent all afternoon figuring this one out.  😎

Since I use a few mods that trigger on the dying state, a Percent chance option for the bleedout trigger to happen would be nice. since I made the game quit a bit harder only having a % chance using the strip defeat/ surrender feels kinda bad.

Edited by Cat118

Hi Nymra - this continues to be one of my all time favorite mods. 

I'm just noticing, though that the participants in the Forcedforeplay standing animations 1-4 are not in the right positions.  See examples below.  The other Forcedforeplay animations seem to work fine.  I'm sure I've done something wrong.  

Thanks for any troubleshooting suggestions.

enb2024_3_1_13_26_04.jpg.cc4b50a8138b64eeb6dd18fb0a35a82e.jpgenb2024_3_1_13_26_22.jpg.fe22b425b4e1b37f13d4bef10854b145.jpg

Edited by Dez65
On 2/19/2024 at 5:38 PM, Talesien said:

Not exactly those, but you can set up ND to equip DD's, it requires DD Equip (and its dependencies) though + some setup. Too many full slot mods for my taste to be worth it, but YMMV.

Yeah, I wish it didn't depend on DD Equip either, as I'm building off Nolvus and esp slots are precious. As proof of concept, I "borrowed" some code from Practical Defeat and tacked it onto the end of Naked Defeat's release event. A little rough around the edges, but works to force your character to find the nearest blacksmith. :)

10 hours ago, rvhausen said:

Yeah, I wish it didn't depend on DD Equip either, as I'm building off Nolvus and esp slots are precious. As proof of concept, I "borrowed" some code from Practical Defeat and tacked it onto the end of Naked Defeat's release event. A little rough around the edges, but works to force your character to find the nearest blacksmith. :)

Interesting, care to open source it so the rest of us can have a look?

13 hours ago, Talesien said:

Interesting, care to open source it so the rest of us can have a look?

It's just a straight forward copy and paste job.  Took vars and functions from Ponzipyramid's PD_RestraintsManager script and added to Nymra's nade_calmquest_qf_scr, along with the json file.  I noted code addition areas with comment "PD DD".  All it does is slap on some restraints after normal release from defeat.  Crawling with an armbinder on looks pretty awkward, but my gal's been working her abs, so she can manage. ;)  Hopefully Nymra will implement something similar with more spit and polish.

nade_calmquest_qf_scr.psc Devious Devices.json

Hi Nymra,

here is some 4.94 feedback, mostly issues.

I started a new game, 4.94, SE (not AE). I started doing the yps' "Follower of Dibella" questline, which equips a Quest Chastity Belt and Bra on the character.

1) Whenever my character gets defeated and a SL scene occurs, it is always an Oral one, because of the CB. Still, I get the message in red that "You are cumming hard...". It also resets the Arousal level to 0. Does that message come from this mod? If yes, why?

2) I had the setting to Equip DD in the aftermath. Once, I got the message that DDs are being equipped, but I did not see any new one. After the struggling phases, the Quest CB and Bra got removed, at least visually. I could not confirm it properly, because the character got stuck in a weird state - I could run, but only with the default run. No sneak, no rush. Basically no buttons worked, other than the movement. I could not check even my inventory either. I had to reload this. After this I disabled the DD equip function.

I had another occurence with a devious furniture (so not with a DD), where the quest CB and Bra got removed in favor of a breast rope, but after stuggling out of the furniture, the Quest CB reappeared. While I'm glad that it didn't break the yps quest, it was weird that the quest items got removed(? I don't think I heard the removal sound effect), even temporarily.

3) This is probably my mistake. I was in a hopeless fight (low level character vs. high level ice mages in a narrow corridor). My tactic was to run away, out of the dungeon. I think I may have left the dungeon right when I was about to be defeated. I noticed it when I went back again and got some high level ice magic in the face which didn't do any damage. So my character became undamageable. According to the ND MCM, no quest were running (except the monitor). I could fix it by manually surrendering and doing a cycle.

Edited by monsta88