10 hours ago, Ionenschatten said:

Fuck, you right. I tested it and the damn mod worked just fine. Crawling and everything worked out immediately. Incredibly smooth. Fuck my save file ig. What a bummer.

Well, that's why so many people will tell you not to remove mods mid-game. It can be done, and your save might survive, especially if you clean it. Still, do it often enough and it will eventually come back to haunt you, more likely for non-ESL mods and also more likely for mods that use a lot of scripts.

Save way it to commit to a load order and stick with it. Updating might be ok (check the mod description or check with the mod author) adding mods also usually works ok, IF you add them to the end of your LO (i.e. mods that contain masters are out). Everything else has the potential to play havoc with your game/save.

Greeting, the ND can not run a 3p or 4p or 5p animation in my game, but the 1vs1(2p) animation can run correctly. The message said "#ERROR failed to start SexLab thread". I'm using billyy's animation pack and I think 3p animation amount is enough. The 3p, 4p, 5p animation can be triggered by some mods like ”sexlabSimpleSexing“. Here is my papyrus, thank you for your help. 

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, z01zhy said:

Greeting, the ND can not run a 3p or 4p or 5p animation in my game, but the 1vs1(2p) animation can run correctly. The message said "#ERROR failed to start SexLab thread". I'm using billyy's animation pack and I think 3p animation amount is enough. The 3p, 4p, 5p animation can be triggered by some mods like ”sexlabSimpleSexing“. Here is my papyrus, thank you for your help. 

Papyrus.0.log 1.01 MB · 1 download

Honestly, your papyrus mostly consists of errors and warnings and some of those errors are clearly not benign. You either are using some pretty messy mods or failed to do even basic conflict resolution or both. This is not a healthy game and it will come to haunt you sooner or later.

As to the issue at hand, you do seem to have some threesome animations indeed (16 to be precise). But Sexlab fails to find one that satisfies the requirement set by ND, which requests an animation for 2 males and one female that has the aggressive tag and does not use a bed. So none of your 16 threesome animations seem to fit the bill, hence no sex scene can be started. This can either be due to indeed no such animations being present, or due to the animation not being tagged properly. If you believe you have one or more animations that do fit, you could try and tag them correctly yourself using SLATE.

On 3/31/2024 at 8:44 PM, Talesien said:

Honestly, your papyrus mostly consists of errors and warnings and some of those errors are clearly not benign. You either are using some pretty messy mods or failed to do even basic conflict resolution or both. This is not a healthy game and it will come to haunt you sooner or later.

As to the issue at hand, you do seem to have some threesome animations indeed (16 to be precise). But Sexlab fails to find one that satisfies the requirement set by ND, which requests an animation for 2 males and one female that has the aggressive tag and does not use a bed. So none of your 16 threesome animations seem to fit the bill, hence no sex scene can be started. This can either be due to indeed no such animations being present, or due to the animation not being tagged properly. If you believe you have one or more animations that do fit, you could try and tag them correctly yourself using SLATE.

Thank you for your help, after I posted this message I find it is just a negligence that I forgot cancel the limit rape animation option in the sexlab framework mcm. Well, now the game seems run correctly. 

Hello, forgive my ignorance but I am new to these mods and I am hoping there is a way I can get this mod and its requirements in a pack. Every time I try to get them all something seems to go wrong. Last attempt had my character in a T pose with 0 animations and SKYui giving me complaints on start up. Any help would be appreciated.

9 hours ago, keferg said:

Hello, forgive my ignorance but I am new to these mods and I am hoping there is a way I can get this mod and its requirements in a pack. Every time I try to get them all something seems to go wrong. Last attempt had my character in a T pose with 0 animations and SKYui giving me complaints on start up. Any help would be appreciated.

Would help to know the exact SkyUI error message. As for the T-Pose, did you run FNIS or Nemesis after adding the animations to your Load Order? A Papyrus log might also help (see here how to create one: https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys/post/3-how-to-get-a-papyrus-log)

I think I fixed a good amount of the problems Im still getting error code 1, but I have reinstalled SEKE and made sure its the right version. The main Issue I seem to be having now is that SKYui isnt showing me any mods in the MCM menu. So i dont know how to access the mod settings for this mod or if its working properly.

17 hours ago, keferg said:

I think I fixed a good amount of the problems Im still getting error code 1, but I have reinstalled SEKE and made sure its the right version. The main Issue I seem to be having now is that SKYui isnt showing me any mods in the MCM menu. So i dont know how to access the mod settings for this mod or if its working properly.

While you state that you installed the right version of SKSE SkyUI erro code 1 suggests that not being the case, that or you are not starting the game via SKSE.
Try following this to the letter: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Skyui_Skse64_installation_guide

Your problem has nothing to do with this mod, but runs much deeper. You need to get your game running with SKSE first.

Hey everyone!

First of all thank you so much for the work on this mod, it's truly on of the best I've seen on here!

I am currently trying to setup a new mod-list and am having some issues with getting everything to work unfortunately.

The ND installation itself appears to be fine and works as expected (scenes play without problems, furniture is spawned when its supposed to, progression is happening etc.) with only these two issues:

- With the 4.9.4 patch MCM options dont work reliably. In particular the skip sex scenes option does nothing for me, there are still scenes activated on each surrender and despite 100% DDe chance on capture the struggle minigame is still playing (however without any actual furniture or animation, my character just stands there with the shock FX playing). Without the patch with version 4.8.1 this problem is not happening.

- DDe events don't do anything. The log states that the event is triggered and DDe is recognized by ND, however nothing happens and Im just set free. Equipping devices through DDe directly works as intended. Could this be a versioning problem as DDe got an update after the latest patch of ND? Im using the DDe AE 6.3.6 with corresponding SUM 6.3.6

I've tried a lot of messing around with the settings and versioning, but nothing seems to work. Am I overlooking something obvious?

Just in case Ive messed something up here is my modlist, all LL-mods are at the bottom

mod_setup.txt

Edited by AlexanderMerane
16 hours ago, AlexanderMerane said:

Hey everyone!

First of all thank you so much for the work on this mod, it's truly on of the best I've seen on here!

I am currently trying to setup a new mod-list and am having some issues with getting everything to work unfortunately.

The ND installation itself appears to be fine and works as expected (scenes play without problems, furniture is spawned when its supposed to, progression is happening etc.) with only these two issues:

- With the 4.9.4 patch MCM options dont work reliably. In particular the skip sex scenes option does nothing for me, there are still scenes activated on each surrender and despite 100% DDe chance on capture the struggle minigame is still playing (however without any actual furniture or animation, my character just stands there with the shock FX playing). Without the patch with version 4.8.1 this problem is not happening.

- DDe events don't do anything. The log states that the event is triggered and DDe is recognized by ND, however nothing happens and Im just set free. Equipping devices through DDe directly works as intended. Could this be a versioning problem as DDe got an update after the latest patch of ND? Im using the DDe AE 6.3.6 with corresponding SUM 6.3.6

I've tried a lot of messing around with the settings and versioning, but nothing seems to work. Am I overlooking something obvious?

Just in case Ive messed something up here is my modlist, all LL-mods are at the bottom

mod_setup.txt 11.57 kB · 0 downloads

Update:

I figured out the second problem. The "EXTRA - DDe (all versions) Outfits" file that sets what devices can be equipped by a DDe Event contains outfits, which are only accessible when using the DDe LE build that uses the three requirement files "...Assets", "...Expansion", "...Integration". As I was using the DDe AE version which switched this three-file structure into a single, combined assets file the outfits broke.

This makes someowhat sense as the ND SE requirements here also lead to the DDe LE version, however I just assumed this was an outdated link on install and went with DDe AE.

Maybe Im overlooking something here, but if this specific (older) LE build of DDe is indeed necessary for using the outfits of ND SE it would be great to explicitely state this in the requirements and also as info about the EXTRA Outfits file.

For now I fixed it locally by simply entering a valid DDe string such as "(random outfits)" instead of the nade_?? entries in the MCM outfits slots.

Sadly my first issue in the original post appears to be related to the mod design itself. Am I right in finding, that a DDe event on capture no longer keeps the devices on you but instead just equips them for the struggle minigame and removes them afterwards? One reason why I loved this mod so much was that it provided an immersive way to end up in restraints after the fight, which currently seems to have been changed with the .9 patch. Maybe its possible to bring this back as an option?

Edited by AlexanderMerane

I have now patched from 4.80 to 4.94.

A big problem is, that now, as soon as the defeat sex scene starts, immediately the "find a safe place" timer begins and also breaks the sex animation.

With the Sexlab realign hotkey i can bring her back into the animation, but i am afraid my timer runs...

If i stop the animation quickly and run, the action button seens to work normally though.

10 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I have now patched from 4.80 to 4.94.

A big problem is, that now, as soon as the defeat sex scene starts, immediately the "find a safe place" timer begins and also breaks the sex animation.

With the Sexlab realign hotkey i can bring her back into the animation, but i am afraid my timer runs...

If i stop the animation quickly and run, the action button seens to work normally though.

That sounds odd, did you try if the behaviour is the same if you start a new game? If it is, something in your LO seems to interfere with ND, if it's not you could try a save cleaner and see if that helps with your current game.

I tried installing this midgame as a Simple Slavery outcome and of course following the instructions to save an reload, but it's really bugged. I spawn in what looks like Redoran's Retreat and I'm immediately assaulted by a horde of bandits. I thought it was script lag so I used tcai. After awhile things calm down a bit and I'm getting some messages "They need to decide what to do with you" and then "ERROR starting solo". Nothing happens for awhile and then a new horde of bandits spawn and attack. The cycle repeats. What's going on here?

Second try, I spawn in Ivarstead where my character is supposed to satisfy the townspeople until she's drained, or something like that. Sounded fun, but after some messages in red text nothing happens. After a while another wave of the dark face bandits appear(and some women for whatever reason), and since there are guards around all hell breaks loose. What a mess.

There a lot of dark face bugged NPCs. You didn't build facegen files?

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by RoninDog
18 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I tried installing this midgame as a Simple Slavery outcome and of course following the instructions to save an reload, but it's really bugged. I spawn in what looks like Redoran's Retreat and I'm immediately assaulted by a horde of bandits. I thought it was script lag so I used tcai. After awhile things calm down a bit and I'm getting some messages "They need to decide what to do with you" and then "ERROR starting solo". Nothing happens for awhile and then a new horde of bandits spawn and attack. The cycle repeats. What's going on here?

Second try, I spawn in Ivarstead where my character is supposed to satisfy the townspeople until she's drained, or something like that. Sounded fun, but after some messages in red text nothing happens. After a while another wave of the dark face bandits appear(and some women for whatever reason), and since there are guards around all hell breaks loose. What a mess.

There a lot of dark face bugged NPCs. You didn't build facegen files?

Papyrus.0.log 269.72 kB · 0 downloads

The SimpleSlavery integration is bugged currently, yes, it has been mentioned a few times in this thread recently.
Black Face bug though, I do not get that, nor has it been mentioned here recently. So that sounds more like something with your LO.

On 4/13/2024 at 10:39 PM, Talesien said:

That sounds odd, did you try if the behaviour is the same if you start a new game? If it is, something in your LO seems to interfere with ND, if it's not you could try a save cleaner and see if that helps with your current game.

Thanks, i will try by changing the load order.

First I Just wanna say thanks for building this mod, it looks really good. But I am having a problem just getting this mod to well, run. No matter what I do, it does not register in MCM. 

I have double and triple checked requirements. here are what I have installed;
MO2
Skyrim SE 1.5.97, running the appropriate SKSE
Sexlab 1.63
ZAZ Animation Pack 8+
Sexlab Aroused Redux

I have tried a brand new save.

My load order currently has Naked Defeat at the very bottom overwriting everything, with both patches and all of the Extra's minus forced foreplay (2K texture versions) 

When it comes to the extras I have tried to disabling each of the extras one by one even down to the 4-81 and 4-94 patches and attempt to make it work. 

All of this comes up with nothing, I'm not sure what i am doing wrong so any advice would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you in advance. 

Edit; I fixed it, im just stupid and didn't check to see if MO2 enabled the actual esp, even though I had it enabled in the list on the left. Am an idiot, hopefully this helps someone else.

Edited by yayeetyyyy
fixed my issue, wanted to share

Hey i just started using this mod and found some problem, the mod works great on new save. But on my old save i used ctrl+alt+k once and now the mod is no longer working. Whenever i was defeated my character would just sit there and the NPCs does nothing, in the past it would say something like "the bandits are deciding what to do with you" and not anymore. I double checked if i messed up the setting so i crosscheck it with my new save. The only differences is the CALM STAGE - 1000 and DEFEAT STAGE 1000 as on the attachment, maybe it's the problem ? can i reset it?

20240421235502_1.jpg

Hey all, so far this mod has been fantastic, however I've run into a bit of a wrinkle that I just can't for the life of me figure out. In the Aftermath stage, when my character is supposed to be tied up, the furniture itself will spawn, the sound effects will be present as well, but my character will just be standing there. I have a few idle pose mods, but from what I've seen this issue isn't due to that (unless I overlooked something). When I hit space to escape, the game will say that it is attempting to reload the furniture animation (or something to that effect). Might anyone be able to assist? Thank you! 

20240421104536_1.jpg

4 hours ago, aljnfg said:

Hey all, so far this mod has been fantastic, however I've run into a bit of a wrinkle that I just can't for the life of me figure out. In the Aftermath stage, when my character is supposed to be tied up, the furniture itself will spawn, the sound effects will be present as well, but my character will just be standing there. I have a few idle pose mods, but from what I've seen this issue isn't due to that (unless I overlooked something). When I hit space to escape, the game will say that it is attempting to reload the furniture animation (or something to that effect). Might anyone be able to assist? Thank you! 

20240421104536_1.jpg

Try run FNIS again..

5 hours ago, Vouldor said:

Hey i just started using this mod and found some problem, the mod works great on new save. But on my old save i used ctrl+alt+k once and now the mod is no longer working. Whenever i was defeated my character would just sit there and the NPCs does nothing, in the past it would say something like "the bandits are deciding what to do with you" and not anymore. I double checked if i messed up the setting so i crosscheck it with my new save. The only differences is the CALM STAGE - 1000 and DEFEAT STAGE 1000 as on the attachment, maybe it's the problem ? can i reset it?

20240421235502_1.jpg

Try go to the old save and then:
Disabled Naked Defeat with MCM
Wait 3 secongs and save game then, load this new game

Enable ND in MCM... save and load again

This should be work it

15 minutes ago, aljnfg said:

I use pandora, and I have run that multiple times. Could pandora be causing issues with furniture animations?

If what Petterparker wrote does not help, the easiest way to see if Pandora might be at fault is to run FNIS and try. If it works, Pandora might not play nice with furniture animations yet (you might wish to file a bug report in that case).

12 minutes ago, Talesien said:

If what Petterparker wrote does not help, the easiest way to see if Pandora might be at fault is to run FNIS and try. If it works, Pandora might not play nice with furniture animations yet (you might wish to file a bug report in that case).

Shit, I think it totally is. Just ran FNIS, then nemesis (because I'm using creature animations, I used both), I ran over to the same pillory that wasn't working before, it let me in.