8 hours ago, petterparker said:

Try go to the old save and then:
Disabled Naked Defeat with MCM
Wait 3 secongs and save game then, load this new game

Enable ND in MCM... save and load again

This should be work it

It still doesn't work but i don't really understand the instruction. I go to old save and disable ND and save -> i go to new save and disable + enable ND (because it's already enabled when i load the save) -> i open old save and enable ND and reload. Is that correct? I want to play on the old save

8 hours ago, Vouldor said:

Todavía no funciona pero realmente no entiendo las instrucciones. Voy al guardado antiguo y desactivo ND y guardo -> voy al nuevo guardado y deshabilito + habilito ND (porque ya está habilitado cuando cargo el guardado) -> abro el guardado antiguo y habilito ND y vuelvo a cargar. ¿Es eso correcto? Quiero jugar con el antiguo guardado.

No no.. it is wrong..
1. Go to old save

2. Now disable and do a new save

3. Reload the new save from "2."

4. Enable, save and reload again (loading this new save.. from "4.")

I'm noticing a few issues with the install I've got of this mod running.

First, whenever I surrender to an enemy, it will say that they're deciding who to go first, and then it says they're leaving me alone and I'm free to crawl away.

If I let myself get defeated by enemies, they'll continue to wander around while I'm 'crawling to find a spot for the scene,' and if they get too far, no scene starts (obviously). The action key to skip the crawl timer doesn't work.

I have a working install of Devious Devices Equip, but I can't find out how to get it to work with Naked Defeat - it'll say the enemies applied devious devices, but none will appear on my character.

Any help?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, Captainzcat said:

I'm noticing a few issues with the install I've got of this mod running.

First, whenever I surrender to an enemy, it will say that they're deciding who to go first, and then it says they're leaving me alone and I'm free to crawl away.

If I let myself get defeated by enemies, they'll continue to wander around while I'm 'crawling to find a spot for the scene,' and if they get too far, no scene starts (obviously). The action key to skip the crawl timer doesn't work.

I have a working install of Devious Devices Equip, but I can't find out how to get it to work with Naked Defeat - it'll say the enemies applied devious devices, but none will appear on my character.

Any help?

Thanks.

No idea on the first point.

Second, you tried to define a different key as the ND action key? You might have another mod using that key, so it does not go through to ND. Personally I use the '.' (actually a , on my qwertz keyboard) key on the numpad and have no problems with it.

Devious Devices ... it's been a while since I tried. From what I remember, you need to define sets in DDE, then enter the names of those sets into the ND MCM.

7 hours ago, Talesien said:

Second, you tried to define a different key as the ND action key? You might have another mod using that key, so it does not go through to ND. Personally I use the '.' (actually a , on my qwertz keyboard) key on the numpad and have no problems with it.

The action key works for some functions but not all. E.g if I use the hotkey to place a flat area of ground... well, okay, the ground it places isn't flat, it's massively tilted, but it does place it. It's only the skip timer hotkey. I dunno, I'll try rebinding it.

7 hours ago, Talesien said:

Devious Devices ... it's been a while since I tried. From what I remember, you need to define sets in DDE, then enter the names of those sets into the ND MCM.

I mostly slightly partially fixed the DD functionality. It's a massive mess and I really am not happy with how this mod implements it, but it works.

Now I'm running into a different issue... it's not an issue originating from this mod, but it is an issue. For some reason, ZAP furniture just doesn't... put me in the furniture. This means that I end up standing idly next to the ZAP furniture when such a scene happens in naked defeat, get whipped, and then am forced to "wiggle free" from a restraint furniture that's not actually restraining me.

This is because ZAP furniture doesn't work. Spawning in furniture manually and then using it takes control away from the player for a few seconds, but then returns it, not putting me in the furniture at all. I haven't found anyone else who's had a similar issue, so I don't entirely know what to do.

I'm stuck trying to figure out which version of ZAP I should be using...

- 9.2 looks like the most recent build, but it's for LE

- 8.0+ is the build you describe in the OP but I can only find the LE link for that one too
- 7.0SE 2023 is the latest SE/AE build I can find, but it doesn't meet your requirements for ND?

I don't suppose you could add a link to the correct version in your OP, like with the soft requirements?

Hi, I kept getting that annoying god mode issue. So I tracked it down to this script: nade_configquest_scr

Under StartDefeat function, there's no if condition for Debug.SetGodMode(true)

If you/someone else can comment that out and recompile that will be great. It's line 9769. Recompiling is annoying atm, gotta get all the mods scripts and deal with this very slowass website.

20 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

I'm stuck trying to figure out which version of ZAP I should be using...

- 9.2 looks like the most recent build, but it's for LE

- 8.0+ is the build you describe in the OP but I can only find the LE link for that one too
- 7.0SE 2023 is the latest SE/AE build I can find, but it doesn't meet your requirements for ND?

I don't suppose you could add a link to the correct version in your OP, like with the soft requirements?

Looky here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5957-zaz-animation-packs-for-se/

Further down that page, you will find "The packs of ZAP 8+" for CBBE or UUNP.

On 4/28/2024 at 2:59 AM, Captainzcat said:

I mostly slightly partially fixed the DD functionality. It's a massive mess and I really am not happy with how this mod implements it, but it works.

This is because ZAP furniture doesn't work. Spawning in furniture manually and then using it takes control away from the player for a few seconds, but then returns it, not putting me in the furniture at all. I haven't found anyone else who's had a similar issue, so I don't entirely know what to do.

The DDE way isn't going to stay, but seems it might take a bit till it gets replaced.

That's likely some other mod interfering, for example some mods that play idles using DAR or OAR do this in my experience. There is a lot of other options though, afraid you need to figure that out this yourself taking a good look at your LO and making best guesses.

Alright, I can't for the life of me figure out why this mod isn't working for me anymore. It worked great, then I started a new game, and now ND gets stuck when i'm downed. The last message I get is "All is lost", and my character will stay stuck on the ground until I force stop it. The same thing will happen if I surrender. The mod just refuses to advance and I can't figure out why. 

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, ArcaneMuse said:

Alright, I can't for the life of me figure out why this mod isn't working for me anymore. It worked great, then I started a new game, and now ND gets stuck when i'm downed. The last message I get is "All is lost", and my character will stay stuck on the ground until I force stop it. The same thing will happen if I surrender. The mod just refuses to advance and I can't figure out why. 

Papyrus.0.log 106.03 kB · 1 download

That's an odd one for sure. It does get stuck in an endless loop trying to apply the calmspell. Did you change the game version between games? More important, does it happen with all opponents? Like say ordinary bandits instead of dwarven spheres.

20 hours ago, Talesien said:

That's an odd one for sure. It does get stuck in an endless loop trying to apply the calmspell. Did you change the game version between games? More important, does it happen with all opponents? Like say ordinary bandits instead of dwarven spheres.

Tried it out with human enemies, and it worked perfectly. Seems the problem is only with creatures. 

In my last file I had creatures working with ND, but I didn't have the creature framework and MNC installed. Adding those two mods would be the biggest change since my last game. 

Been testing things all morning. If I summon a creature and have a scene start, it all works. It only seems to be creatures through ND specifically. 

EDIT: So far the only creature i've found to not work is that dwarven sphere. Wolves and draugur work fine in ND. The dwarven sphere works if I start animation with another mod. 

Edited by ArcaneMuse
9 hours ago, ArcaneMuse said:

Tried it out with human enemies, and it worked perfectly. Seems the problem is only with creatures. 

In my last file I had creatures working with ND, but I didn't have the creature framework and MNC installed. Adding those two mods would be the biggest change since my last game. 

Been testing things all morning. If I summon a creature and have a scene start, it all works. It only seems to be creatures through ND specifically. 

EDIT: So far the only creature i've found to not work is that dwarven sphere. Wolves and draugur work fine in ND. The dwarven sphere works if I start animation with another mod. 

There are actually a few creatures that are not supported for ND.  Dragons as an example.  Dwarven Spheres are apparently another, and likely a few others as well.  There is a list somewhere (MCM or on the mod download page) of what is fully supported.