On 1/17/2024 at 6:16 AM, no_way said:

Cause like, dang... Apropos2 damage seems purpose built for this and could be used for any animation if done enough times...

image.thumb.png.e49737ab8b7a7dc13ba70f7d1be6047f.png

image.thumb.png.c219ed911b285c397b1d95d1b46c1356.png

ScreenShot49.png

How did you make belly bulge? I always end up with clipping and seeing dick from other side.

On 1/30/2024 at 8:40 PM, Billman3344 said:

I am also having issues with the keybinds no working. 

For example of what's happening my character is getting down then the game is spawning creatures, like dogs, or it's spawning entities. Then nothing seems to happen.

Sounds like a mod load order issue, and/or you need to re-register the animations from the sexlab and creature MSMs

On 1/14/2024 at 5:50 PM, Nuverotic said:

Would you STILL suggest not using Sexlab P+? I just put it in my load order but if it's causing more problems than it is doing cool stuff, I'll just remove it too.

I really think it would behoove modders to support P+.  The version on the dev discord is so fast at loading animations. No need for fade screens.

On 1/31/2024 at 4:43 AM, Talesien said:

Sorry, but you continue to not give us much information to work with. I assume you got FNIS to work without throwing errors? Or what did you do to overcome the problem? What you describe could very well simply be the lack of animations for the scene in question. You did register your animations to Sexlab with SLAL (SexLab Animation Loader)?
Are we talking a new game? Or an existing save?
At any rate a papyrus log is probably useful to diagnose your problems, see here how to create one: https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys/post/3-how-to-get-a-papyrus-log

Also enable Debug Mode in Sexlab, so it writes the all info to the log.

As for the keybinds no clue (unless you got other mods that use 'K', perhaps try to use another key you are certain is not used otherwise instead), if that doesn't help, perhaps Nymra has an idea.

I'm not the same person but I'm also having similar issues of the mod not really working. I've registered the animations and they work normally with other mods without a problem, but naked defeat doesn't really do anything. If I try to do the fast travel ritual, creatures spawn and then I'm stuck waiting for it to do something, sometimes a "scene" will start but it's only the creatures disappearing, and then nothing happens after the scene. If I go into combat and surrender it will sometimes stay stuck in that surrender state forever, or other times it might progress but then doesn't play a sex scene ("nobody around to fuck you").

This happens on an existing save and a fresh new game. I've got a papyrus log of an instance where I go into combat, surrender, and am stuck in the surrender state forever. Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: here's another log from a new game instance and the mod says "nobody around to take advantage of you" or similar when surrendering and directly next to a human enemy.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by LobsterCrab

Is there a way we can view/edit the thresholds for public punishment? Or view any status that might determine what is causing them? I have some weird triggers from dirt while BiS is reporting 23, which is odd as it is quite small. Also I seem to be affected by exposure constantly but I am not sure why. Could I debug this in any way?

On 2/10/2024 at 3:00 AM, LobsterCrab said:

I'm not the same person but I'm also having similar issues of the mod not really working. I've registered the animations and they work normally with other mods without a problem, but naked defeat doesn't really do anything. If I try to do the fast travel ritual, creatures spawn and then I'm stuck waiting for it to do something, sometimes a "scene" will start but it's only the creatures disappearing, and then nothing happens after the scene. If I go into combat and surrender it will sometimes stay stuck in that surrender state forever, or other times it might progress but then doesn't play a sex scene ("nobody around to fuck you").

This happens on an existing save and a fresh new game. I've got a papyrus log of an instance where I go into combat, surrender, and am stuck in the surrender state forever. Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: here's another log from a new game instance and the mod says "nobody around to take advantage of you" or similar when surrendering and directly next to a human enemy.

Papyrus.0.log 1.04 MB · 1 download

That game might be a bit to new. Generally what you should do after a starting a new game is to wait till the message spam endet, activate mods that aren't active from the start (i.e. SexLab, Follower Slavery FMEA, etc.), wait till those have initialized. Save and close the game. Start again and load that save, wait till the next bunch of message spam is through, register animations and set up MCM's, save again, restart. That way there will be no initialization spam in the papyrus log anymore.

At any rate you've a lot of stack dumps in your log, not sure that's from initialization overload or a more deep running problem, at any rate as long as you don't removed the source of those stack dumbs it will be pretty much random which mods work or do not work properly.
Keep in mind, the mods named in the stack dumps are usually the victims, not the culprits. Their requests for papyrus time get dumped because another higher priority mod hogged all the available time.

I figured out that the hidden variables causes a verry acute effect and they are the "extra". Disabled them, it is still increasing but I can't make out why. 

Can someone help me figure it out?

What is "PlayerValidForRape" ? Is that the cause of increase?

Edit:

Decided to wait it out, turns out I was dirty, but that is false:

Papyrus.0.log

Before event I see: 

[02/12/2024 - 01:12:13PM] Naked Defeat calmquest: DirtinessValue: 3.745512

So it is quite low.

I am using BiS with BiS Tweaked v3.4 by Monoman.

Also , public exposure increases with all weights set to 0. Log for that: Papyrus.0 All 0 still increasing.log

Edited by FireSplitter
On 2/7/2024 at 11:55 PM, rvhausen said:

I really think it would behoove modders to support P+.  The version on the dev discord is so fast at loading animations. No need for fade screens.

its the other way round, Sexlab P+ should be backwards compatible and consider mods using sexlab to make it work.
Sexlab P+ seems to cause issues with creature animations and I think that should be fixed on Sexlab P+ end. 

I would love a faster Sexlab, but not for the price of new bugs and incompatibilities.

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

I figured out that the hidden variables causes a verry acute effect and they are the "extra". Disabled them, it is still increasing but I can't make out why. 

Can someone help me figure it out?

What is "PlayerValidForRape" ? Is that the cause of increase?

Edit:

Decided to wait it out, turns out I was dirty, but that is false:

Papyrus.0.log 474.16 kB · 0 downloads

Before event I see: 

[02/12/2024 - 01:12:13PM] Naked Defeat calmquest: DirtinessValue: 3.745512

So it is quite low.

I am using BiS with BiS Tweaked v3.4 by Monoman.

Also , public exposure increases with all weights set to 0. Log for that: Papyrus.0 All 0 still increasing.log

I will check. thx

17 hours ago, Abromination said:

I'm having an issue that the game is not progressing in the "catch your breath" phase of Naked Defeat,

also, "K", or "ctrl+shift+k" also do not help. I

f anyone could give a help, I would be very grateful. 

Script attached. 

Papyrus.0.log 15.4 kB · 3 downloads

it can take a while. try using "LagFix" in MCM system. 

might also be something else is off. Worx for me all the time, will put it on the buglist. thx

18 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Is there a way we can view/edit the thresholds for public punishment? Or view any status that might determine what is causing them? I have some weird triggers from dirt while BiS is reporting 23, which is odd as it is quite small. Also I seem to be affected by exposure constantly but I am not sure why. Could I debug this in any way?

you can turn on the info messages in MCM system. they are orange and show causes and effect in many cases

Small Info on Bleedout not working.

I can confirm a bug that somehow leads to the Bleedout/Critical Hit no longer working.

Disabling Mod 

Save & Reload

Enable Mod
Save & Reload 

seems to fix it for me. I could not reproduce the cause for this tho, just happened randomly.
This will be the first issue to fix for me for the next update, but it can take a while still.

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

it can take a while. try using "LagFix" in MCM system. 

might also be something else is off. Worx for me all the time, will put it on the buglist. thx

I use the "Lag Fix", doesn't work. I started a new playthrough, bug wasn't there. 

Somehow it is something that "contaminated" a single playthrough. Hard to figure...

but thanks for the feedback, hope it gets fixed in the future. 

On 2/11/2024 at 7:29 PM, Talesien said:

That game might be a bit to new. Generally what you should do after a starting a new game is to wait till the message spam endet, activate mods that aren't active from the start (i.e. SexLab, Follower Slavery FMEA, etc.), wait till those have initialized. Save and close the game. Start again and load that save, wait till the next bunch of message spam is through, register animations and set up MCM's, save again, restart. That way there will be no initialization spam in the papyrus log anymore.

At any rate you've a lot of stack dumps in your log, not sure that's from initialization overload or a more deep running problem, at any rate as long as you don't removed the source of those stack dumbs it will be pretty much random which mods work or do not work properly.
Keep in mind, the mods named in the stack dumps are usually the victims, not the culprits. Their requests for papyrus time get dumped because another higher priority mod hogged all the available time.

You're right I wasn't letting it initialise properly and go through all the setup. I reorganised my mods and removed some chaff (though still a lot of mods enabled, you know how it is lol), did another new game and waited for everything to go through and reloaded and such like you said. Now the defeat scenes work fine but I'm instead having this issue with the fast travel ritual where if I start it, then it goes to the sex scene but instead of animating anything the other actor(s) just disappears and my character is standing there doing nothing until the scene ends. I have creature content enabled in both sexlab and naked defeat and can see with the H key that a scene is selected, the creature just disappears immediately right as the scene starts. I attached a log of that happening, is it still a stack dump issue or something else? I'm not really sure how to go about resolving stack dump issues other than cleaning up more mods.

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

its the other way round, Sexlab P+ should be backwards compatible and consider mods using sexlab to make it work.
Sexlab P+ seems to cause issues with creature animations and I think that should be fixed on Sexlab P+ end. 

I would love a faster Sexlab, but not for the price of new bugs and incompatibilities.

Absolutely agree on backwards compatibility function-wise.  I know they're adding new functions, but that shouldn't negate the old.  Creature-wise, it does seem to break current mods,  possibly because of tagging changes (which the devs wanted to standardize). And it also requires an animation conversion process. I do think some standardization is ultimately needed though.  At the least, the dev process seems to be very active right now.  I'm just sharing this as general info, as I'm sure you're well aware of all this. :)

52 minutes ago, LobsterCrab said:

You're right I wasn't letting it initialise properly and go through all the setup. I reorganised my mods and removed some chaff (though still a lot of mods enabled, you know how it is lol), did another new game and waited for everything to go through and reloaded and such like you said. Now the defeat scenes work fine but I'm instead having this issue with the fast travel ritual where if I start it, then it goes to the sex scene but instead of animating anything the other actor(s) just disappears and my character is standing there doing nothing until the scene ends. I have creature content enabled in both sexlab and naked defeat and can see with the H key that a scene is selected, the creature just disappears immediately right as the scene starts. I attached a log of that happening, is it still a stack dump issue or something else? I'm not really sure how to go about resolving stack dump issues other than cleaning up more mods.

Papyrus.0.log 353.74 kB · 0 downloads

Nope, no stack dumps in this one, so that is good. The scene seems to start normally, finds 5 creature animations available for the scene at hands, starts up and then proceeds right to ending the scene. On the surface, this looks more like a Sexlab issue than a NaDe one. Since you state it works with other mods though, that probably isn't the case (I assume you checked with Wolfes? As that's what we seem to be dealing with here). Afraid this goes deeper than my understanding of NaDe and Sexlab allow me to dig. Perhaps @Nymra can help you, though he is pretty busy right now, sorry.

Tested many times ND sequence in SE including SS outcomes and all is ok.

Seems need in my game to forced press K to find place and start action or it is very long to wait.

4 hours ago, Talesien said:

Nope, no stack dumps in this one, so that is good. The scene seems to start normally, finds 5 creature animations available for the scene at hands, starts up and then proceeds right to ending the scene. On the surface, this looks more like a Sexlab issue than a NaDe one. Since you state it works with other mods though, that probably isn't the case (I assume you checked with Wolfes? As that's what we seem to be dealing with here). Afraid this goes deeper than my understanding of NaDe and Sexlab allow me to dig. Perhaps @Nymra can help you, though he is pretty busy right now, sorry.

The creatures in question should be a vampire lord or a seeker (I forget which one spawned in that instance) since that's what the fast travel ritual spawns. And yeah I spawned both of those creatures manually and checked their animations and they both worked fine through a defeat scenario with naked defeat. It's just specifically that fast travel ritual that does nothing. But yeah no worries if you can't figure it out and nymra is busy, if it's just that one feature it's not the biggest deal. Thanks for the help.

Hi. Really love the mod, especially the integration with custom outfits from DDe, but for a while now I've had an issue: Randomly mid-playthrough, Naked Defeat just stops working. I get downed, enemies become neutral and nothing happens. pressing the debug button makes my character moan, but no defeat is initialized. there is also no longer any console output or debug messages on screen like when it worked earlier in the playthrough. Any ideas? I attached the MCM quest numbers, maybe this is where something is stuck?

enb2024_2_13_12_44_00.png

Edited by BuryTheLight
attached image
12 hours ago, BuryTheLight said:

Hi. Really love the mod, especially the integration with custom outfits from DDe, but for a while now I've had an issue: Randomly mid-playthrough, Naked Defeat just stops working. I get downed, enemies become neutral and nothing happens. pressing the debug button makes my character moan, but no defeat is initialized. there is also no longer any console output or debug messages on screen like when it worked earlier in the playthrough. Any ideas? I attached the MCM quest numbers, maybe this is where something is stuck?

enb2024_2_13_12_44_00.png

Did you try switching it off and on again? ^^
Ok more detailed, did you try to disable ND, save, load, enable again, save, load. Ideally, close the game after saving and before reloading.
Basically what Nymra posted just a few post above yours: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/169302-naked-defeat-se/?do=findComment&comment=4299331

I played a bit with the mod and I have a suggestion. Could you could make the NPC not move to it's original location after a defeat until the scene starts? This way you could reduce the scan range a lot to avoid NPC's that were not involved to be grabbed. It would also make more sense since I encountered a lot of time situations where NPC from another room were grabbed. Or even better, only involve the ones that were in combat with you.

On 2/12/2024 at 1:51 PM, Nymra said:

Small Info on Bleedout not working.

I can confirm a bug that somehow leads to the Bleedout/Critical Hit no longer working.

Disabling Mod 

Save & Reload

Enable Mod
Save & Reload 

seems to fix it for me. I could not reproduce the cause for this tho, just happened randomly.
This will be the first issue to fix for me for the next update, but it can take a while still.

I think I found the issue. Whenever CalmQuest in the MCM is stuck at a value of 1000, bleedout breaks