Open Club  ·  831 members  ·  Rules

Darkwood Modding Hut

[SSE] Display Model 3: Gamma 1

13 hours ago, RomulusAugustulus said:

Very nice!

Is the Chapel of Souls only a visual variant of the Chapel of Dibella or does the gem do anything?

yes, just a visual variant atm.

8 hours ago, zax said:

Late to the party but there's no way you could make SexLab optional the same you made SexLab Aroused optional?

and replace it with anything? its mostly used for the pedo detection honestly. something i have to do because my very first mod did not and literally everyone came at me for it.

edit: seems like the fomod actually already has sexlab and ostim choices that i forgot about.

image.png

Edited by darkconsole
On 10/17/2022 at 9:23 PM, darkconsole said:

edit: seems like the fomod actually already has sexlab and ostim choices that i forgot about.

Cool, I used to reinstall SexLab each time I wanted to test new DM3 release, then uninstall both because I don't use SexLab, lol

Btw. you could make the Chair use two furniture markers and have it work with two actors without any sex framework.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

if I set the display scale lower than 50% NPCs get weird physics(boobs and butt) when my character is in range, any ideas? it goes back to normal if I back off a little(using beta7)

also being able to put dead NPCs into those coffin would be Super awesome, I'd Make a necromancy collection

Great mods for sure, big fan, thanks.

Edited by mnp63

Thanks DarkConsole for this awesome mod! Troubleshooting question to the floor i recently reinstalled the latest version (gamma 1) and have run into a very frustrating bug. The slot selection menu has disappeared as have the interaction options on the chair, furniture with a single slot works fine. All dependencies are correctly installed, I have tried rerunning fnis, reinstalling, a new game and nothing appears to be working. Any pointers would be much appreciated, really want to get this working again!

• 2 weeks later...

Having come very late in the day to Skyrim modding I just came across this and I have to say it's amazing. I have one question. Would it be a lot of work to make versions of these for high-heels? The fact that you've had the girls point their toes in these combined with the way the high heels mods work leaves ankles bent at strange angles when you combine the two.

Edited by Short_Hair_Lover
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Use additem menu to get the book and grab all the devices from there

Stand where you want the device to appear and select it in your inverntory so it will spawn there...

Use 'Admire' menu on device to Assign NPC - point crosshair to NPC and press R so it will be assigned. To unassign talk to NPC and  select Release from the menu.

Mod is great but cluttered with unnecessary/overly complicated functions like crafting, its own placement system (there is Positioner for that) and dialogues - not really convenient with EFF mod. MCM menu seems totally useless except aroused support...

Here is hoping there will be spells similar to Matchmaker which assign and release NPCs, simple and convenient.

PS

Didn;t figure out how to use the bowls, maybe the mod author can explain this

Edited by fuchs11
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So after testing this on my set-up I get many furnitures to work as intended such as:

Alessia Perch

Alokzaam

Chair

Doll Stand

Double Doll Stand

Ice Block

Lamps (except shaded don't appear)

Mannequin Men

Maras Tear

Ladypots

Pony Rope

Pumpkin

Queenbreaker

Steel Sword

the Vigilant

However the following furnitures give "Device activator not found" message:

Chapels

Cider

Lemonade

Coffins

the Board

Also anything from the two furniture packs I've seen on the loverslab like this one

I'm struggling to see what differentiates these items that would spit out this error but following along with the guide from github has not led me to any discernible differences.

Anyone got any ideas on what might be blocking these things?

I'm sorry if this is answered in an FAQ , I couldn't find anything

I get a CTD upon entering move mode. No errors, no delay. I click the option and look at my wallpaper.

Everything else works fine, and I believe all of the dependencies are working correctly.

Any pointers?

• 3 weeks later...

You have a papyrus.log or an SKSE crash log? That might point in a direction. (Without knowing anything my guess would be a missing NIF file, but that's just a crap shot.)

(you most likely would have better luck with help on the discord channel though)

Edited by Jasmine92