35 minutes ago, ae192 said:

Just want to add that I'd also love to see integration with FSM (Follower Slavery Mod).  I've used both Naked Defeat standalone and SL Defeat with FSM, and I liked Naked Defeat better.  It's a fantastic mod.  I understand dealing with followers is difficult and probably not worth the hassle, but FSM works well and is a quite fun as a post-defeat rescue scenario.  That's what's been keeping me with SL Defeat.  I know very little about modding, but the FSM mod page says other mods can cause enslavement via ModEvents and describes an API.  If it's not difficult, I think it would be a nice addition to Naked Defeat without taking too much time away from your other goals.

interesting mod indeed, will take a look when I address followers again. if it really works as I see with modevents it would be an easy add in the MCM as toggle. 
no promises on a timeline for it to be added tho. 
thx for the suggestion,

2 hours ago, CassieCream said:

No problems to report -- just wanted to say thank you for this mod and the great communication! Definitely my favorite mod on this site :)

oh, thank you so much! Really appreciate 😉 

3 hours ago, kawaii_neko-chan said:

I have a problem with the mod, where the crawl animation do not start, my character just sits there forever and defeat animations never start. The mod still displays the messages and i can cancel sitting with the ctl+alt+K

did you try activating the LagFix in MCM? Or install the CrosshairReference Fix? you can read about that on the frontpage of this mod. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

did you try activating the LagFix in MCM? Or install the CrosshairReference Fix? you can read about that on the frontpage of this mod. 

I have loaded previous save and now event works (crawling) but now i get error "NAKED DEFEAT: #ERROR: failed to player and first raper to the scene". The spanking public punishment works.
Also if I installed the crosshair refrence fix (seems no help somewhat) but as for lagFix i dont see that in the MCM

Edited by kawaii_neko-chan
37 minutes ago, kawaii_neko-chan said:

I have loaded previous save and now event works (crawling) but now i get error "NAKED DEFEAT: #ERROR: failed to player and first raper to the scene". The spanking public punishment works.
Also if I installed the crosshair refrence fix (seems no help somewhat) but as for lagFix i dont see that in the MCM

make sure you installed the latest version and correctly too. LagFix is in MCM / System tab. you need the LagFix OR the crosshair Reference fix, not both. 

NAKED DEFEAT: #ERROR: failed to player and first raper to the scene.
usually happens when other mods block the NPCs.
I need a papyrus log of such a situation or I cannot help you, no matter how many posts you make.

only in a papyrus log I "might" be able to see whats going on (not always guaraneteed sadly)

Edited by Nymra
9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

need a papyrus log of such a situation or I cannot help you, no matter how many posts you mak

25 minutes ago, Nymra said:

make sure you installed the latest version and correctly too. LagFix is in MCM / System tab. you need the LagFix OR the crosshair Reference fix, not both. 

NAKED DEFEAT: #ERROR: failed to player and first raper to the scene.
usually happens when other mods block the NPCs.
I need a papyrus log of such a situation or I cannot help you, no matter how many posts you make.

only in a papyrus log I "might" be able to see whats going on (not always guaraneteed sadly)

I have SE edition so i probably dont have lagfix (cant find it anyway)
I will paste the log and my mod list if that will help

Papyrus.0.log mods.pdf

1 hour ago, kawaii_neko-chan said:

I have SE edition so i probably dont have lagfix (cant find it anyway)
I will paste the log and my mod list if that will help

Papyrus.0.log 170.93 kB · 0 downloads mods.pdf 567.82 kB · 0 downloads

is Ruby your PlayerCharacter?
Its somehow invalid for SexlabAnimation. But I cannot see the cause for that. 

Naked Defeat itself does not do anything that can cause this. sorry

I cannot work with your modlist, that is something you have to figure out yourself.

[01/11/2024 - 04:36:10PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Ruby) - AddActor(Ruby) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1930
    [SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?

This might be caused by another mod who adds your character to the SexlabForbiddenActor Faction for some reason or a similar thing.

[01/11/2024 - 04:36:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ruby) -- FALSE -- They are flagged as forbidden from animating.
[01/11/2024 - 04:36:10PM] Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Ruby) - AddActor(Ruby) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
stack:
    [SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1930
    [SexLabThread00 (08061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

is Ruby your PlayerCharacter?
Its somehow invalid for SexlabAnimation. But I cannot see the cause for that. 

Naked Defeat itself does not do anything that can cause this. sorry

I cannot work with your modlist, that is something you have to figure out yourself.

stack:

This might be caused by another mod who adds your character to the SexlabForbiddenActor Faction for some reason or a similar thing.

[01/11/2024 - 04:36:10PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Ruby) -- FALSE -- They are flagged as forbidden from animating.
stack:

Ruby is the name of my PC yes.
Thank you still. You pointed me in the direction of a potential fix.
I am using a character preset which is a bit shorter than usual skyrim player model which might be an issue (this preset). I think i can fix that by either chaining size or just race (since i am using a custom tera race). If i come to a solution i will add an edit or a reply what was the issue.
I do wonder what other mod adds character to forbidden actor. Animations work on other NPC when forcing them, and a lot of animations from Nude Defeat work (albeit not when my PC and NPC have combined animations such as sex (the bukake and spankings work).
Perhaps i just have too many mods installed and that is the issue.

13 minutes ago, kawaii_neko-chan said:

I am using a character preset which is a bit shorter than usual skyrim player model which might be an issue (this preset). I think i can fix that by either chaining size or just race (since i am using a custom tera race). If i come to a solution i will add an edit or a reply what was the issue.
I do wonder what other mod adds character to forbidden actor. Animations work on other NPC when forcing them, and a lot of animations from Nude Defeat work (albeit not when my PC and NPC have combined animations such as sex (the bukake and spankings work).

I added a check for the SexlabAnimating and Forbidden Faction in the next update. So we might have a better lead. I dont know which other things can cause a failure of the Sex starting like this.

Wanted to add something to the problem  you are having.  I had loaded the most recent 1.2.5 version of Sexlab Pheromones.  It was causing many issues in my game..  That mod called a dragon for an "event" but then stated the Dragon was not valid for the animation.  Reverted to 1.2.4 plus the fix and everything is working fine now.  Just in case you have that mod loaded.

Just a general question about the latest version and the MCM.  I cannot locate the MCM option for followers to protect you on bleedout in the most recent update.  Oh, it is working fine but I don't see the option for it and therefore cannot cancel it.  Just asking for someone to tell me which page it is on.  The MCM seems to be missing some things in my game.  Longtime ND user and I know there have been changes.  Just starting my troubleshooting.  Used the update process for a existing game to update to the latest version.  Thank you - (I am an emotional reader and don't trust that I am not overlooking it)

Just now, Miss Tee said:

Just a general question about the latest version and the MCM.  I cannot locate the MCM option for followers to protect you on bleedout in the most recent update.  Oh, it is working fine but I don't see the option for it and therefore cannot cancel it.  Just asking for someone to tell me which page it is on.  The MCM seems to be missing some things in my game.  Longtime ND user and I know there have been changes.  Just starting my troubleshooting.  Used the update process for a existing game to update to the latest version.  Thank you - (I am an emotional reader and don't trust that I am not overlooking it)

I still haven't figured what the problem might be but i am working on disabling some mods one by one and seeing if anything changes. From the sex mods the big ones are;
SexLab, SL utility plus, SL aroused, SL patched tools, MNC, Billly SLAL, Naked Defeat + patch 4-94, ZaZ animation, SLAL creature anim, horny creatures, SL dragons, SL werewolf. (loaded in that order with other mods between)
I do not have the SL pheromones, but if the problems are dragons i will try to disable those 1st

Thank you for advice tho

1 hour ago, Miss Tee said:

should be on page 4, Combat :Options: on the lower right side. 

I still haven't figured what the problem might be but i am working on disabling some mods one by one and seeing if anything changes. From the sex mods the big ones are;
SexLab, SL utility plus, SL aroused, SL patched tools, MNC, Billly SLAL, Naked Defeat + patch 4-94, ZaZ animation, SLAL creature anim, horny creatures, SL dragons, SL werewolf. (loaded in that order with other mods between)
I do not have the SL pheromones, but if the problems are dragons i will try to disable those 1st

Thank you for advice tho

Just sharing.  Horny Creatures - buggy for me so I don't use it.  SL Pheromones is extremely "active" in the animal interaction in case you are looking for more of the creature activity.  Also, use Aroused Creatures in  combination with it.  Need to add SL dragons back to my LO.  Dropped it while working through the mod list development and forgot.  Thank you for that.  Baka anims & Fluffy Fox is also good for creatures.  Just FYI.  (playing on 1.6.640 - 1800+ mods,, 1500+plugins.)  

I mention the mod list as the obvious size of the list and getting it all to work together requires some trimming and choices.  Let me know if you want a complete list of the SL mods that work for me.  Seems like my current list is the most stable-ish I have found.  I can play a complete game but do not  use a custom race.  PM if you prefer.  

Just a bump for the ND instructions.  Base 4.8 + patch - then add 4.9.4.  

56 minutes ago, Nymra said:

should be on page 4, Combat :Options: on the lower right side. 

Thank you.  If not present, I will do the disable, save, remove, fresh reinstall, save, activate, save.  I'm missing an MCM so I may be at the limit.  May be part of it.  Thanks again.  Will check tonight after my late (appointment).  T

Edited by Miss Tee
2 hours ago, kawaii_neko-chan said:

Thank you for advice tho

Ok the problem was my race. Was really hoping that wasnt the case but if anyone is wondering you cannot be a Elin race and partake in this animations. (hopefully now the problems are solved)

Regarding Acheron

After writing with Scrab, I came to the conclusion, that I cannot work on making Naked Defeat a possible outcome for Acheron.

Why?

1. Acheron has no LE version. So I cannot test anything myself and setting up SE just for that is something I dont have the time for atm.

2. It would require a third mod between Naked Defeat and Acheron to make the ModEvents work, since Acheron itself due to its SFW principle cannot send this modevent itself.

3. I am not experienced enough to make such a mod in a decent amount of time, so again a huge time invest for no benefit (for me). 

BUT if anybody is willing to create such a "bridge" mod between Naked Defeat and Acheron I would have nothing against it.
This Bridge mod would require:

- Following the requirements of the Acheron Framework and gathering required data from Acheron, primarily the actors that are involved (1-6 Enemies)

- it would require to extract from these 1-6 enemies a "Type" based on Racekey from MNC.
- it would then be required for this bridge mod to send out a ModEvent containing 1-6 "Types" as Strings to Naked Defeat. Naked Defeat would then take care of the rest.

I would be more than willing to support such an endeavour and provide necessary scripts for example for the actors to get the proper "type" string. 

The required modevent for Naked Defeat is already written and just requires some testing. It will be included in the next update. 

Everything else that is needed is documented in the Acheron API. 

I think an experienced modder with the required knowlegde of the subject could create this in a fraction of the time that I would need.

So if anybody is up to it, feel free to PM me. 

Looking for BETA Testers for an Acheron Bridgemod,

which was kindly (and rapidly) created by @Mister X 

Since I dont have an SE built I cannot test this myself.

Interested players should know how to create a testing environment and be familiar with Acheron and Naked Defeat.

Please write me a PM if interested.

I will provide the required Downloads via PM (might take a while tho, I have guests tonight :D)

Still need helps with creatures.

I completely delete everything and reinstall them last night, my games, mods and everything.

But it's still like the last time, I couldn't make creatures work through naked defeated. I don't know what I'm missing.

I tested the creature animations through Matchmaker, Hentai creatures and Aroused creatures and they all are working. But my naked defeat just won't recognize creatures as actor, I guess. I really love the mechanisms of naked defeat so I'm still trying to make it work. But I almost run out of ideas. I still hope someone can help me to make this work.

Here's my loadorder, mods and Papyrus.0. In this Papyrus.0, I use hentai creature to summon a skeleton and use matchmaker's spell to play the animation with it with no problems. Then I go to nearby stronghold to surrender to skeletons, then the animations are not working there, and it says, "nobody there to fuck you". Did I miss anything to let the naked defeat to recognize the creatures? I did toggle creatures in naked defeat's mcm. I am completed out of ideas now.

Please help.

loadorder.txt modlist.txt Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, no_way said:

any chance you could use Apropos2's damage system to figure out your future "fucked to death" mechanic?

no. I dont want to rely so heavily on other mods, 
The scenario will focus on using the correct animations instead and the biggest obstacle is in fact sexlab itself and its lack of options.... :(

1 hour ago, jackybear149 said:

Still need helps with creatures.

I completely delete everything and reinstall them last night, my games, mods and everything.

But it's still like the last time, I couldn't make creatures work through naked defeated. I don't know what I'm missing.

I tested the creature animations through Matchmaker, Hentai creatures and Aroused creatures and they all are working. But my naked defeat just won't recognize creatures as actor, I guess. I really love the mechanisms of naked defeat so I'm still trying to make it work. But I almost run out of ideas. I still hope someone can help me to make this work.

Here's my loadorder, mods and Papyrus.0. In this Papyrus.0, I use hentai creature to summon a skeleton and use matchmaker's spell to play the animation with it with no problems. Then I go to nearby stronghold to surrender to skeletons, then the animations are not working there, and it says, "nobody there to fuck you". Did I miss anything to let the naked defeat to recognize the creatures? I did toggle creatures in naked defeat's mcm. I am completed out of ideas now.

Please help.

loadorder.txt 3.52 kB · 0 downloads modlist.txt 5.49 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 213.51 kB · 0 downloads

reinstalling is not a solution for anything usually. 

what I can see is this:

[01/13/2024 - 01:37:32PM] SEXLAB - [sslCreatureAnimationSlots <SexLabQuestRegistry (100664FB)>] GetByRaceKeyTags(ActorCount=2, RaceKey=Draugrs, Tags=, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[01/13/2024 - 01:37:33PM] SEXLAB - [sslCreatureAnimationSlots <SexLabQuestRegistry (100664FB)>] _GetAnimations returned 0 animations
[01/13/2024 - 01:37:33PM] NAKED DEFEAT calmquest: 2P creature animations found (Player): 0

somehow it does not find suitable animations in your sexlab installation. 

I guess you also tested with other creatures not only skelettons? 

first thing I would do is not use Sexlab P+ but the normal Sexlab SE or whatever is the standard there, just to be sure. would be the point where I start looking for the problem. 

I ll test with skelettons on my game when I have time, just to rule out an issue there. but creatures always worked fine in my game, so I guess the problem is with your Sexlab and maybe MNC + Co installation or registration, hmm. 

Edited by Nymra