On 6/18/2023 at 5:04 PM, Dr.Octogonapus said:

Man, I wish Nemesis and FNIS could coexist. I'm stuck between choosing all my combat overhaul mods or this. Even when using the procedure to get them to cooperate, the creature mod animations specifically don't animate on the creature's side of things [player/NPC animates normally while the creature involved just sits there idling].

They do work together, follow the tutorial properly and get all the requirements, works no problem on my end

Any good Beast Modlists for Skyrim SE? 

I used to play Tsukiro some months ago but since March the author vanished without a trace leaving the modlist outdated and unavailable for download because of the deleted Nexus mods. Besides that I'm not really good at modding, I have already tried to modify some modlists to add the beast stuff but it always becomes a mess.

I fucked something up and I don't know what but my creatures are not loading all I see is a weird semi-transparent triangle......help?

Edit: Alright never mind I found the conflicting Mod that was screwing up the animals

Edited by Aelalkau

Looks like it's an appropriate topic to reach as many modders-on-theme as possible.

Please pack your fucking dog dongle danging diddy doo loadscreens into separate fucking mods.

I'm fairly certain that I've never installed loadscreens of any kind. Almost had a heart attack after some mofo's "dragon is fucking a horse which is fucking a dog which is fucking a... rat?!" shit popped in right as my bestie entered the room today.

4 hours ago, NobodyMan22 said:

Looks like it's an appropriate topic to reach as many modders-on-theme as possible.

Please pack your fucking dog dongle danging diddy doo loadscreens into separate fucking mods.

I'm fairly certain that I've never installed loadscreens of any kind. Almost had a heart attack after some mofo's "dragon is fucking a horse which is fucking a dog which is fucking a... rat?!" shit popped in right as my bestie entered the room today.

That's Horny Creatures of Skyrim, Personally, I just delete the related files in "Data\Meshes\loadscreenart".

On 6/30/2023 at 9:06 AM, NobodyMan22 said:

Haha. Horny Creatures of Skyrim claims another one. Lot's of great main menu replacers out there, just choose your fav and make sure it overwrites HCOS.

On 7/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, InfinityKage said:

just choose your fav and make sure it overwrites HCOS

From my experience, there's a chance that menu/loadscreen override would gonna persist.

Tried https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1852 for starts. In SOME cases it fails to suppress loadscreens.

Since I'm not in the mood (not have opportunity due to lousy hardware) to do in-depth testing (or to do some mod surgery to remove the shit altogether), I've just dumped offending mod and focused on fine-tuning mods from more adequate authors. Like MNC. Mod author forgot to mention that his mod have a main menu screen replacer too, But it's at least:

1. Family-friendly (I believe the mesh is stand-alone so no unpleasant surprises from adding more mods on-topic).

2. PERFECTLY designed. I even thought that it's vanilla AE menu screen for some time. Until that shitty-ass hunk-o-code from that piss-for-brains happened...

3. Does not violate any consents from my part. Which is EXCELLENT.

After all, I need this content as a menace. Current modlist is probably fine as it is.

Upd.

Given that we've started a quite civilized discussion... Any additional mods which can serve as a menace for people which are not into bestiality?

Aroused Creatures counterbalances sneaking around (and exploiting own horse).

Integration with IIRC Simple Slavery ++ allows some "game over" scenarios.

Submissive Lola (or one of its expansions) have an option to be issued (and failed (sic!)) a bestiality task.

Public Whore (IIRC) have a chance to issue bestiality task too.

SL Drunk Redux may or may not proc onto animals. Still due to find out. Since it might proc off DCL events.

Radiant Prostitution have optional quests - which doesn't entirely cut it...

Anything else I've forgot?

Edited by NobodyMan22
On 6/30/2023 at 7:06 AM, NobodyMan22 said:

LMAO, fucking got'eem

18 hours ago, dantekazama said:

Can someone tell me who's Author SLAL that have Flying Chaurus animation that the Chaurus spit the larva and the larva droped to the player breast and crawling down into the genital ?
I forgot the author name...

A bit confusing, It's factoryclose under Babo aka BakaFactory's SLAL

19 hours ago, BitterBlue said:

A bit confusing, It's factoryclose under Babo aka BakaFactory's SLAL

So the animation is like the PC holding the Chaurus Hunter (prevent/reject the chaurus), but the Chaurus Hunter spitting some Larval and the larva crawling down from her breast to her pussy...
That's the most detail I can describe it... maybe factory... I'm gonna check it out

Edited by dantekazama
59 minutes ago, dantekazama said:

So the animation is like the PC holding the Chaurus Hunter (prevent/reject the chaurus), but the Chaurus Hunter spitting some Larval and the larva crawling down from her breast to her pussy...
That's the most detail I can describe it... maybe factory... I'm gonna check it out

Oh, no. That is the animation, I was just saying it's confusing because Factoryclose has it under Babo in the SLA Loader but it comes from the Bakafactory SLAL Pack. I don't even know why it's called "Bakafactory" while other Factoryclose mods use the name "Babo"

Running into a weird issue, i tried to run with Chaurus Life/Estrus Chaurus but whenever i fucked chaurus they would get scaled up for some reason and the animations were ruined because of that but i have since uninstalled those mods and i still have the issue and im really not sure what's causing it so anyone had a similar issue or knows how to fix this?

Edit: I have done some testing and it's weird, even with the bare minimum of the stuff required i still get the issue. Not to mention, it isn't leftover files as ive done a complete reinstall and the issue has persisted. Man even manually changing the scaling of them just reset them to the bigger size.

Edited by Legitimate User C