DoubleCheeseburger's xVASynth Based Mod Voicification Thread

56 minutes ago, AndysLab said:

I made my own BSA's and am having issues with BaboDialogue too, I'm not getting CTDs with it, but whenever someone uses a line from babo there is no sound and it wont let me select a response. Also not really sure what's causing it, all the other BSA's I made seem to be working fine too.

So according to the author of cathedral assets optimizer there is a 2 - 2.5 GB size limit on BSAs? Which makes sense because only babo dialogue's file is larger than that. Skyrim SE by default as I understand will only load up to 2 BSAs for an ESP (mod.bsa and mod - Textures.bsa). Splitting babodialogue into 2 would still make it over... Maybe I'll do a split version without the unique voice files, and that would make it pretty much under 2 gb for each file. 

2 hours ago, AndysLab said:

I made my own BSA's and am having issues with BaboDialogue too, I'm not getting CTDs with it, but whenever someone uses a line from babo there is no sound and it wont let me select a response. Also not really sure what's causing it, all the other BSA's I made seem to be working fine too.

EDIT: Looked into it a little more, didn't realise the file was so big ~8gb!! Skyrim doesn't seem to like BSA files over (around) 2gb, split it into 4 separate 2gb BSAs and load them in with dummy ESLs (since you can only have 2 BSAs attached to one mod - 'modname.bsa' & 'modname - textures.bsa'), will hopefully work but haven't tested yet

Ah yeah I was thinking of dummy ESLs as well. That seems to work. I just used esp loading for the other ones for convenience but it might be better with dummy ESLs in babo dialogue.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:46 AM, executaball said:

Hey so I realized I was getting 5 minute launch times in MO2 with a couple of these installed, figured it was the file transfer speed with MO2's vfs.

I've packed most of the voice packs I'm using into BSAs which should reduce space and improve load times, for me went from 3-5 minute Skyrim launch time back to a few seconds. Hope it's okay to share here:

- Any loose files like Sexlab Survival has should automatically overwrite since the BSA loads first. If you'd like to use the voices within the pack over the original voice files, you just need to delete the sound/voice folder within the original mod.

- Prison overhaul was the only mod that came with its own BSA, so I unpacked and merged it with the voice pack. The original BSA only had 2 texture files related to hair so I assume it will continue to work for the near future, just make sure there are no changes to POP's BSA file when installing new updated versions and it will continue to work.

- There is a notable size reduction but the obvious point of this is to reduce the file numbers. For example SL Survival's voice pack has 66,476 files and 47 folders. With Babo dialogue coming to 174,736 files.

**UPDATED** New split 2 BSAs with corresponding empty ESLs to load them. This avoids the Skyrim 2GB BSA size limit relating to instability and CTDs.
SL Survival DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V0.635
Loose file size (2.20 GB) reduced to BSA(s) (2.07 GB), Archived (1.57 GB)

https://mega.nz/file/5EpWzRRT#K5XInHhszKKiV6vVbMJRIbo6SfIGrml5geGgkedRntQ

RadiantProstitution DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v5.0
Loose file size (1.39 GB) reduced to BSA (1.32 GB), Archived (1.20 GB)
https://mega.nz/file/dBpEFB7Z#_4ryYw-oH7QkdR_PsFgwIj2_uvg2n4Vr6g4mF9OuiBQ

Spank That Ass DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v4.5
Loose file size (242 MB) reduced to BSA (213 MB), Archived (182 MB)

https://mega.nz/file/YAhlSIwA#AVDN7wvDk0WPJ3zmVUid9181EzdYn5c4qK7sOvBir60

SL Defeat Baka Edition DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v1.02
Loose file size (316 MB) reduced to BSA (285 MB), Archived (251 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/1IwAjBTY#_7V0Khd6ywNTn8a86w6G2phoYs0TtTIqzATQQP0F0fE

Prison Overhaul DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V5.0
Loose file size (744 MB) reduced to BSA (674 MB), Archived (596 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/5BA0UD5S#f97OV3q6OycMwxzf0vqMzziHZ9TEcsDO_ALlxsdUESU

**UPDATED** New split 4 BSAs with corresponding empty ESLs to load them. This avoids the Skyrim 2GB BSA size limit relating to instability and CTDs.

(Split) Babo Dialogue DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack (Full) V3.901
Loose file size (6.84 GB) reduced to BSA(s) (6.52 GB), Archived (5.97 GB)

https://mega.nz/file/UZhWnYDA#XHLXgTaTloHMEabJMdHjf5B0_Rq9vOnVtapknZU_q8k

SLHH Expansion DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V3.44
Loose file size (234 MB) reduced to BSA (219 MB), Archived (199 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/RcgFiK4R#f71whsCZOws1Ro4Xv4ojPayJmvAq1dt6alSk2YvQO7Y

SL Approach Redux DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V1.70
Loose file size (1.55 GB) reduced to BSA (1.47 GB), Archived (1.34 GB)
https://mega.nz/file/Fd4CxRoa#yDRhAgq0gCAdX7mGuKowmkQEmr2VHrWZwaSPn1Tlb4M

Updated 4 split BSA version of Babodialogue and 2 split BSA version of SL Survival to stay under 2GB BSA limit ~

On 6/14/2021 at 5:46 AM, executaball said:

Hey so I realized I was getting 5 minute launch times in MO2 with a couple of these installed, figured it was the file transfer speed with MO2's vfs.

I've packed most of the voice packs I'm using into BSAs which should reduce space and improve load times, for me went from 3-5 minute Skyrim launch time back to a few seconds. Hope it's okay to share here:

- Any loose files like Sexlab Survival has should automatically overwrite since the BSA loads first. If you'd like to use the voices within the pack over the original voice files, you just need to delete the sound/voice folder within the original mod.

- Prison overhaul was the only mod that came with its own BSA, so I unpacked and merged it with the voice pack. The original BSA only had 2 texture files related to hair so I assume it will continue to work for the near future, just make sure there are no changes to POP's BSA file when installing new updated versions and it will continue to work.

- There is a notable size reduction but the obvious point of this is to reduce the file numbers. For example SL Survival's voice pack has 66,476 files and 47 folders. With Babo dialogue coming to 174,736 files.

**UPDATED** New split 2 BSAs with corresponding empty ESLs to load them. This avoids the Skyrim 2GB BSA size limit relating to instability and CTDs.
SL Survival DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V0.635
Loose file size (2.20 GB) reduced to BSA(s) (2.07 GB), Archived (1.57 GB)

https://mega.nz/file/5EpWzRRT#K5XInHhszKKiV6vVbMJRIbo6SfIGrml5geGgkedRntQ

RadiantProstitution DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v5.0
Loose file size (1.39 GB) reduced to BSA (1.32 GB), Archived (1.20 GB)
https://mega.nz/file/dBpEFB7Z#_4ryYw-oH7QkdR_PsFgwIj2_uvg2n4Vr6g4mF9OuiBQ

Spank That Ass DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v4.5
Loose file size (242 MB) reduced to BSA (213 MB), Archived (182 MB)

https://mega.nz/file/YAhlSIwA#AVDN7wvDk0WPJ3zmVUid9181EzdYn5c4qK7sOvBir60

SL Defeat Baka Edition DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack v1.02
Loose file size (316 MB) reduced to BSA (285 MB), Archived (251 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/1IwAjBTY#_7V0Khd6ywNTn8a86w6G2phoYs0TtTIqzATQQP0F0fE

Prison Overhaul DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V5.0
Loose file size (744 MB) reduced to BSA (674 MB), Archived (596 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/5BA0UD5S#f97OV3q6OycMwxzf0vqMzziHZ9TEcsDO_ALlxsdUESU

**UPDATED** New split 4 BSAs with corresponding empty ESLs to load them. This avoids the Skyrim 2GB BSA size limit relating to instability and CTDs.

(Split) Babo Dialogue DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack (Full) V3.901
Loose file size (6.84 GB) reduced to BSA(s) (6.52 GB), Archived (5.97 GB)

https://mega.nz/file/UZhWnYDA#XHLXgTaTloHMEabJMdHjf5B0_Rq9vOnVtapknZU_q8k

SLHH Expansion DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V3.44
Loose file size (234 MB) reduced to BSA (219 MB), Archived (199 MB)
https://mega.nz/file/RcgFiK4R#f71whsCZOws1Ro4Xv4ojPayJmvAq1dt6alSk2YvQO7Y

SL Approach Redux DoubleCheeseburger BSA Voice Pack V1.70
Loose file size (1.55 GB) reduced to BSA (1.47 GB), Archived (1.34 GB)
https://mega.nz/file/Fd4CxRoa#yDRhAgq0gCAdX7mGuKowmkQEmr2VHrWZwaSPn1Tlb4M

My own VaSynth voice packs:

Submissive Lola - an Extension BSA Voice Pack V111

[Updated 06/25/2021]

Based on Submissive Lola - an Extension V111

Voice - xVASynth v1.4.0

Lip - Creation Kit 64bit

Skyrim SE download, BSA
https://mega.nz/file/VN4GHboK#2vdShDt8QyjAu4TIq7-wuEPJ1j9PZ3zVnFI4JxxOO3s

BSA (278 MB), Archived (253 GB), Loaded by - Included ESL flagged ESP

Skyrim LE download, BSA

https://mega.nz/file/VcgA3bTD#tc7n8QJIcVSmBdAUdmmGEPwT8rw5dL4Th-bDBW_S6cA

BSA (278 MB), Archived (253 GB)Loaded by - Original mod ESP

Voice models used:

Reveal hidden contents

FemaleArgonian
FemaleCommander
FemaleCommoner
FemaleCondescending
FemaleDarkElf
FemaleElfHaughty
FemaleEvenToned
FemaleKhajiit
FemaleNord
FemaleOldGrumpy
FemaleOldKindly
FemaleOrc
FemaleShrill
FemaleSultry
FemaleUniqueAstrid
FemaleUniqueDelphine
FemaleUniqueKarliah
FemaleUniqueMaven
FemaleUniqueMirabelleErvine
FemaleUniqueVex
FemaleYoungEager
MaleArgonian
MaleBrute
MaleCommoner
MaleCommonerAccented
MaleCondescending
MaleCoward
MaleDarkElf
MaleElfHaughty
MaleEvenToned
MaleGuard
MaleKhajiit
MaleNord
MaleNordCommander
MaleOldGrumpy
MaleOldKindly
MaleOrc
MaleSlyCynical
MaleSoldier
MaleUniqueArngeir
MaleUniqueEsbern
MaleUniqueKodlakWhitemane
MaleUniqueMercerFrey
MaleUniqueTullius
MaleUniqueUlfric
MaleYoungEager

I've started creating some of my own voice packs using doublecheeseburger's xedit script and instructions. Uploaded the first - Submissive Lola: an Extension on my original BSA conversion post.

If anyone uses that mod and would like to try please let me know how it goes. 

I'd probably try to do the main Submissive Lola mod and/or Public Whore next. I have to say though this does seem to require a significant amount of processing power and vram, and luck on if Creation Kit decides to work or not ;-;

Edited by executaball
On 6/20/2021 at 4:54 AM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

How to Make Voice Files Yourself

This is my approach to making voice files for various mods written step by step.

During this guide I'm gonna generate voice files for Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life for Skyrim Special Edition which comes with daymoyl.esm as an example, but the same process applies for any other plugin. Moreover, it should work Skyrim Legendary Edition and probably Fallout 4 too.

Getting Ready

Through out this guide I'm gonna be using various software.
For your convenience here is the complete list of tools I'm gonna be using:

There are plenty of guides on the Internet on how to install every program from this list, so I'm not gonna cover this here.

Getting xVASynth Ready

It's important to configure xVASynth so it generates voice files in the appropriate for Skyrim (and probably Fallout 4) format.

1. Launch xVASynth.

2. Open settings by clicking on the cog icon on top right:

Reveal hidden contents

357522762_Screenshot2021-06-19234311.png.7bc87664116ad79b9eaf35082eaf2f9a.png

3. Make sure that the "Use ffmpeg post-processing (requires ffmpeg >=4.3)" checkbox is checked.

Make sure that the "Audio format (wav, mp3, etc)" field contains "wav".

Make sure that the "Audio sample rate (Hz)" field contains "22050".

Make sure that the "Audio bit depth" field contains "pcm_s16le":

Reveal hidden contents

129251868_Screenshot2021-06-19234732.png.09bd4e4fc6f979b266466eea5e1ca684.png

Getting xVASynth Dialogue Export xEdit Script Ready

This is my personal xEdit script that allows to easily export dialogue lines from any plugin in the xVASynth ready format.

It also offers easy way to update voice files whenever plugin or xVASynth voice list get updated without necessity of doing the whole process from scratch by creating cache files.

Installation

1. Download archive from this post.

2. Unpack it into your xEdit folder next to other scripts. In my case it's "F:\Program Files (x86)\SSEEdit\Edit Scripts".

Configuration

Before you can use the script there is some configuring that needs to be done.

1. Open xVASynth Dialogue Export.pas with any text editor. The Initialize function contains some basic script settings.

2. Find skvaVoiceIds.CommaText. This property basically contains comma separated list of available voice models in the <xVASynth Voice ID>=<Game Voice ID> format. Add or remove voices from the list according to your xVASynth voice models list.

3. Find maleVoices.CommaText and femaleVoices.CommaText. These properties contain the list of comma separated game voices grouped by sex. Add or remove voices from the list according to your xVASynth voice models list.

4. Optionally find perFileLimit. This script is able to split finalized dialogue lines into multiple files, because xVASynth really struggles with huge files. On my PC xVASynth can handle 50000 lines per file pretty stably. You might want different lines limit so change perFileLimit accordingly.

5. Optionally find filterText. If True, the script will filter out some parts of the text using the regular expressions listed below. Generally, you want to keep this variable True.

6. Optionally find cachePath. Adjust path for the cache files.

7. Optionally find outputPath. Adjust output path for the xVASynth ready batch files.

Creating Voice Files

Exporting Dialogue Lines

1. Launch xEdit.

2. Load your load order.

3. In the plugin browser find the mod you're making voice files for. In my case it's daymoyl.esm.

4. Right click on it and choose "Apply Script...":

Reveal hidden contents

397096734_Screenshot2021-06-18182730.png.9fe51ba45943b452d098766970ddc0c5.png

5. In the Apply Script popup find "xVASynth Dialogue Export" script and press OK:

Reveal hidden contents

1504797386_Screenshot2021-06-19221109.png.a67b2fbd0e2354467ea5058afff8bf96.png

6. Wait while script does its job. The more dialogue lines in plugin the longer process will be. The process will be slower if cache file for the plugin is present, because script will have to compare each dialogue line against those contained in cache file.

One the process is completed the script will print something like this in the "Messages" tab:

Reveal hidden contents

1169513217_Screenshot2021-06-18183239.png.d1b3893a550b2b59ecfbf095e39f871e.png

The generated file(s) will be placed in the "xVASynth Dialogue Export" xEdit folder. In my case it's "F:\Program Files (x86)\SSEEdit\Edit Scripts\xVASynth Dialogue Export\daymoyl.esm-1.csv".

Synthesizing Voice Files

First, let's create output folder where we'll store synthesized voice files.

1. In Mod Organizer 2 click on the screwdriver and wrench icon and select "Create empty mod":

Reveal hidden contents

1024342938_Screenshot2021-06-18183334.png.261ea5a52224dcd82280bf9f66b26259.png

2. In the appeared popup window enter mod title. It can be anything you like, in my case I've chosen: "Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files".

Reveal hidden contents

1403122192_Screenshot2021-06-18183446.png.c09c87600764d5698a200e9473700aac.png

Press "OK".

3. Find newly created mod in the mod list and open it in Explorer:

Reveal hidden contents

1012680124_Screenshot2021-06-18183539.png.54914b5bf35d8d2df68e776fbddc10f6.png

4. Create "sound" folder and enter it.

5. Create "Voice" folder and enter it.

6. Create folder named after plugin name you're creating voice files for and enter it. Make sure to use full plugin name including extension. In my case it's "daymoyl.esm".

7. Copy your current explorer location. In my case it's "D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm". It's gonna be output path for synthesized voice files.

Now it's time for speech synthesis using xVASynth itself.

1. Launch xVASynth.

2. Open batch synthesis by clicking on the table icon on top right:

Reveal hidden contents

605395395_Screenshot2021-06-19222737.png.ce8daf1236945d99b30d648bb5a2a63e.png

3. Paste previously copied output path. In my case it's "D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm":

Reveal hidden contents

2008285038_Screenshot2021-06-19021813.png.8fa18014e98c783aff262150114b90cf.png

4. Drag .csv file made by xEdit script and drop it into xVASynth's drop zone. xVASynth will need some time to process the file if it's big, so be patient.

5. Once .csv file is processed press "Synthesize Batch" and wait while xVASynth does its job.

Reveal hidden contents

2101777213_Screenshot2021-06-19021856.png.92885c53457c5505d885c6ab7093a0ec.png

xVASynth will start generating .wav files.

• Tip: xVASynth really struggles with rendering content of huge files. So once you started synthesis feel free to close "Synthesize Batch" popup by clicking anywhere outside of it. This will speed things up. You can still track the progress via Windows taskbar.

Creating Lip Sync Files

This where things can get really frustrating due to buggy nature of Creation Kit. Thankfully, there is easy option available as well if you don't care about lip sync.

Moreover, you can skip this step altogether but missing lips animation will look really weird in game.

Option A: Using Creation Kit

This option is the best in terms of quality, but the hardest and the most annoying part of this guide.

1. Activate mod that contains voice files in Mod Organizer 2.

2. In Mod Organizer 2 configure new executable for Creation Kit. In the "Arguments" field type -GenerateLips:<Plugin name>. In my case it's "-GenerateLips:daymoyl.esm". My final executable settings looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

659813166_Screenshot2021-06-19224205.png.e3add3c49b51db43985fc5632d1dd28c.png

3. Launch new Creation Kit executable. Creation Kit will start to generate .lip files for the specified plugin. Generated files will be placed to the overwrite mod. In my case it "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\overwrite\sound\Voice".

Eventually, unless you're really lucky, Creation Kit will come across faulty file that it can't really process and crash. Restarting Creation Kit will result the same. The only solution I know is to copy successfully generated lip files to faulty voice and restart Creation Kit.

4. Eventually Creation Kit will go through all dialogue lines and close itself. Now it's time to verify the result.

First, compare number of files in xVASynth output directory with number of files in Creation Kit output directory. In my case it's  "D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm" and "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\overwrite\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm". Ideally, both numbers should be the same. But sometimes Creation Kit refuses to generate .lip files for some reason. The is no unified process of figuring out why this happens. In most cases it's due to faulty dialogue conditions. Some plugins modify dialogue lines from the original Skyrim (which is weird on itself considering that original voice line will remain untouched), in this case Creation Kit won't generate .lip file too.

5. Once everything is verified and resolved, copy .lip files from Creation Kit output directory ("C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\overwrite\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm" in my case) to xVASynth output directory ("D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm") respecting the folder structure. If everything is done correctly every .wav file is be paired .lip file:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.853799996a2877af00b4271687692bec.png

I use bunch of Mod Organizer 2 and Windows CMD scripts to handle most of this automatically and verify the result. But I'm not ready to share it, because those scripts have their own problems and the whole process is just a mess.

I heard that the author of xVASynth is going to create .lip generation functionality inside of xVASynth. Let's hope that this will actually happen. Having such feature would make this process so much easier.

Option B: Using Fake .lip File

This option is the easiest, but lip sync will be terribly off. Moreover, there is a good chance of NPC lips still moving after the end of audio file which will look weird.

1. Download Stock_10.lip from this post and place it in xVASynth output directory ("D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm" in my case).

2. Launch Windows CMD (on Windows 10 press Win + S and type "Command Line").

3. In the command prompt type:

cd /d "<xVASynth output directory>"

In my case it's:

cd /d "D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files\sound\Voice\daymoyl.esm"

Press Enter.

4. In the command prompt type:

for /R %G in (*.wav) do copy Stock_10.lip "%~dG%~pG%~nG.lip"

Press Enter.

This command will copy Stock_10.lip over to every .wav file with appropriate file name.

5. Stock_10.lip can be deleted now.

Packing Files in .fuz

1. Launch Unfuzer.

2. Point it to the earlier created Mod Organizer 2 mod folder in the "Folder to parse" option. In my case it's "D:\MO2\Mods\Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life 7.0.1a.2 Voice Files".

3. Make sure that "Parse subfolders", "Recursively" and "Process .lip files" checkboxes are all checked.

4. Press "Refuz (Wav->Xwm->Fuz)".

Unfuzer will start to pack .wav and .lip pairs into single .fuz file.

Finishing

All done! Your mod should be voiced now.

Previously generated .csv file(s) (in my case daymoyl.esm-1.csv) can be (and probably should be) deleted now. But keep cache file in the "Edit Scripts\xVASynth Dialogue Export\cache" folder. It will come handy when you decide to update voice files for new version of the mod or new xVASynth voices.

Optionally share your work with others. :) 

xVASynth Dialogue Export.zip 2.68 MB · 5 downloads Stock_10.lip 9.35 kB · 2 downloads

Hmm, do you know why I would be getting random splits along lines in my generated csv? Weirdly getting it in the second of my 3 csv files. The first and third are perfectly fine.

image.png.683d69a87300e049de1b5a87f0b0c8eb.png

On 6/24/2021 at 11:44 PM, LostDremoraDream said:

Is anyone in this thread taking or making requests?

Are they allowed here? 

I think theres 2 mods that could definitely use the voicification that offer good dialogue opportunities

Of course, feel free to post requests. I do some of the requests when I time, but no promises.

17 hours ago, executaball said:

Hmm, do you know why I would be getting random splits along lines in my generated csv? Weirdly getting it in the second of my 3 csv files. The first and third are perfectly fine.

It seems that some dialogue lines in this plugin contain line breaks. But I've never seen it before and wasn't even sure that it is possible. What mod is this?

3 hours ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Of course, feel free to post requests. I do some of the requests when I time, but no promises.

It seems that some dialogue lines in this plugin contain line breaks. But I've never seen it before and wasn't even sure that it is possible. What mod is this?

This was Submissive Lola: The Resubmission. I set it to 40k lines per file and ended up with about 2.5 files worth? This was in the 2nd file of the 3 csv files. Had to manually fix it but was fine otherwise. There were like 6 - 7 dialogue line spots where this issue occurred.

On another note - do you have any idea how to find out which file creation kit is crashing on? In your suggestions for this as I understand it - you meant copying the fake .fuz file to fill the file that CK is having problems with? The problem is I have no idea which file CK is hanging on right now. It just freezes on startup and the log isn't giving me anything useful...

Edit: Nvm... CK™ just randomly started to resume lip generation after restarting it 3 times...

Edited by executaball
Ck..
15 hours ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Perfect, 

I've noticed that there are very few instances of simple lines in the mod Spectator Crowds Ultra for LE and SE, linked here: 

That mod has comments from NPCs during the act 

Hey um, @DoubleCheeseburger do you think you can change the filterRegExps section of your script to allow a specified replacement for each line? Instead of replacing all to blank.  I'm trying to add some word replacements with regex (like "Item" to "Eyetem") for better pronunciation, not really sure how I'd modify the script though. 

Edited by executaball
On 6/27/2021 at 2:43 AM, executaball said:

Hey um, @DoubleCheeseburger do you think you can change the filterRegExps section of your script to allow a specified replacement for each line?

Sure, reuploaded the script in the guide post.

Seems to be working fine.

On 6/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, executaball said:

On another note - do you have any idea how to find out which file creation kit is crashing on? In your suggestions for this as I understand it - you meant copying the fake .fuz file to fill the file that CK is having problems with? The problem is I have no idea which file CK is hanging on right now. It just freezes on startup and the log isn't giving me anything useful...

No, I couldn't find an easy way of figuring out faulty file/dialogue.

What I meant is to find the voice type with the most number of .lip files and copy those over to the rest of voice types without overwriting, .lip files are compatible across different voice types as far as I know. Lip sync might not be perfect though.

And then restart CK.

On 6/26/2021 at 2:15 PM, executaball said:

Edit: Nvm... CK™ just randomly started to resume lip generation after restarting it 3 times...

That's great. Have you ever encountered the situation when CK just could not progress any further no matter how many times you relaunch it?

2 minutes ago, DoubleCheeseburger said:

That's great. Have you ever encountered the situation when CK just could not progress any further no matter how many times you relaunch it?

Yes. I got to the point in submissive Lola where it was missing 200 or so lip files and CK would freeze on launch. 

Other times though CK would crash / seemingly finish but still not have processed all the files, I just relaunch it a few times and if I'm lucky the process resumes ;-;

It's not that bad I guess, when I get most of the lips files after a few passes I copy a fake lip file first to all .wav and then overwrite with the CK lips files. So it's fine if I'm missing a few. 

I find if you keep running CK after crashes eventually it will do all the files it can do. 

On 6/28/2021 at 8:15 PM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

Sure, reuploaded the script in the guide post.

Seems to be working fine.

Hey um, how exactly do I go about it? I see this new section of code, do I just copy and paste this a bunch and times and fill in the regex I want to modify along with replacement?

regExp := TPerlRegEx.Create;
    regExp.Options := [preCaseLess, preMultiLine];
    regExp.RegEx := '\n';
    regExp.Subject := responseText;
    regExp.Replacement := ' ';
    regExp.ReplaceAll();
    responseText := regExp.Subject;
    regExp.Free;

6 hours ago, executaball said:

I see this new section of code, do I just copy and paste this a bunch and times and fill in the regex I want to modify along with replacement?

Not sure if I understood it correctly, but all you need is presense of this part of the code in your script.

This will make script search for line breaks and replace it with space.

Actually um - @DoubleCheeseburger another question. I'm trying to do Meat Farm right now and using your script it's only exporting 65 out of the 174 lines as shown by xTranslator. Not sure why - and it's very random, like the first line of a dialogue chain would export but not the second..? I've asked the mod author as well but I'm not exactly sure what your script checks to export dialogue so I'm not sure what exactly to look for.

Again thanks for all your help in creating the script and support in helping me, really appreciate it ^^ 

4 hours ago, executaball said:

I'm trying to do Meat Farm right now and using your script it's only exporting 65 out of the 174 lines as shown by xTranslator. Not sure why - and it's very random, like the first line of a dialogue chain would export but not the second..?

From what I can see Meat Farm has MeatFarmMuteVoice voice type which is obviously unknown to xVASynth. So everything that belongs to this voice type will be skipped by the script. For example, XX011403 dialogue line has response text that should be audible ("Of course. You didn't need to ask. We're all animals here."), but dialogue conditions point to MeatFarmTovella NPC that has MeatFarmMuteVoice so the dialogue line gets skipped.

I don't know how to deal with it without modifying .esp by changing NPCs voice types and dialogue conditions. But probably it's not that bad since it's just 13 NPCs and 2 dialogues where this voice type is used as condition.

Edited by DoubleCheeseburger
On 6/30/2021 at 3:57 PM, DoubleCheeseburger said:

From what I can see Meat Farm has MeatFarmMuteVoice voice type which is obviously unknown to xVASynth. So everything that belongs to this voice type will be skipped by the script. For example, XX011403 dialogue line has response text that should be audible ("Of course. You didn't need to ask. We're all animals here."), but dialogue conditions point to MeatFarmTovella NPC that has MeatFarmMuteVoice so the dialogue line gets skipped.

I don't know how to deal with it without modifying .esp by changing NPCs voice types and dialogue conditions. But probably it's not that bad since it's just 13 NPCs and 2 dialogues where this voice type is used as condition.

Yeah the author told me about the 'MeatFarmMuteVoice' being used some NPCs. I was confused as why other NPC voices were also not exporting though. I'm checking now:

image.png.83f0c93b8c28ec7e929682a4c645538a.png

If a NPC does not have a voice type assigned, will this also cause the voice to not be exported? I assume these are errors by the mod author.

Edit: No apparently intentional as to not have normal idle comments... I might have to make an .esp patch adding voice types along with the voices ;-;

Edited by executaball

Ive missed this thread for way too long. This is awesome.

Edit:That warning about startup lag is no joke thou. My SSE build was allready ~120 GB, so i thought - how bad can it be?

Well, switching it to BSA now)

Edited by nilead
18 hours ago, executaball said:

If a NPC does not have a voice type assigned, will this also cause the voice to not be exported? I assume these are errors by the mod author.

Edit: No apparently intentional as to not have normal idle comments... I might have to make an .esp patch adding voice types along with the voices ;-;

So if this is to block idle dialogues how does Skyrim figure out NPCs voice type for non-idle dialogues? Any idea? This might be another reason to edit xEdit script.

4 hours ago, Calgonas said:

Wow ! Can't believe I only just found this thread. Was wondering if you plan to do voice files for Fill Her Up SE I did a few lines manually but it takes soooooo long 

3 hours ago, Park Simp said:

The work and dedication on this thread by OP and others deserves this to be stickied.

2 hours ago, nilead said:

Ive missed this thread for way too long. This is awesome.

Thank you, glad you like it.

No specific plans for Fill Her Up for right now though, my top priority is regenerating SexLab Survival and updating existing voice packs as xVASynth author just released more generic voices from Skyrim, which are important to have as always.

For anyone else liking this, @executaball just started another "voicification" mod/thread, be sure to check it out too: