Compatibility Patches for BakaFactory's mods

Compatibility Patches for BakaFactory's mods

View File

Compatibility Patches for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA, BaboDialogue, SL Horrible Harrassment Expansion and Sexlab Approach Redux

Requirements :

Spoiler

... and all their respective requirements. You obviously don't need BaboDialogue, SL Horrible Harassment and SL Approach Redux all at once, but they work well together. SL Survival is optional.

Roadmap (green means already available, red means in progress):

Factoryclose has been releasing three mods for a while now centered around the player dressing in different types of clothings.

These mods make the assumption that the different amors you're wearing have keywords affected to them in order to identify their category, which have to be added manually.

Fortunately, xEdit has come a long way now, and Automation Tools works for SE. Applying those keywords isn't that big of a chore anymore, the only other part is filtering the desired outfits in xEdit to apply some keywords.

There are two versions, the main one and one for those using Sexlab Survival. The SL Survival version requires SL Survival to be installed, as it applies the "_SLS_BikiniArmor" keyword to every single armor from both mods (thus requiring SL Survival's esp as a master file).

Now, these keywords are highly suggestive and up for debate. I have tried following the different manuals from Factoryclose (thanks for the pics ;)) to objectively apply some keywords, but having a wrong one somewhere shouldn't impact the main mods (BaboDialogue, SLHH and SL Approach).

• Breast plates have the keywords "EroticArmor" and "SLA_Brabikini".
  • The hide top has the keywords "EroticArmor" and "SLA_Brabikini" (same as the breastplates).
  • Bikini bras / tops have the keywords "SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini" and "SLA_Brabikini" (except for the few dwarven bras using slot 48, they only have the "SLA_Brabikini" keyword).
  • Boots have the keyword "SLA_BootsHeels" (some aren't actually heels, only boots, but I couldn't find any other appropriate keywords for them. It is safe to say this won't nuke your game).
  • The hide short pants have the keyword "SLA_MicroHotpants".
  • Bikini bottoms / thongs have the keywords "SLA_ThongLowleg" (some aren't that as lewd as the rest, but making the distinction would be too much work).

It is safe to say that those keywords are more than enough to trigger scenarios from any of the 3 different main mods. You can always finetweak those keywords yourself, for instance adding the "SLA_PastiesNipple" keyword to some of the bikini tops that only cover the nipples, but I don't know if it will have any consequential effect. Or you can try adding the appropriate capes keywords to some of the "capes" as well.

If you want to learn how to add those keywords yourself, I recommend checking this tutorial by Monoman1: Adding The Bikini Armor Keyword To Your Armors. I have mainly used the second method to add keywords in bulk, but needed to use the first one as well.

Selecting those armors may be tedious (one or more may easily be skipped), which is why I recommend using Filters from xEdit. Simply right click anywhere on any esp, click "Apply Filter", uncheck everything and leave "by Record Signature" checked, "ARMO - Armor" checked and either "EditorID contains" or "Name contains" to filter things. For instance, some Bikini Thongs are named "Bikini bottom" but have the word "thong" in their EditorID.

It should look like that:

Spoiler

image.png.578592bba95e75e3d482df6bb24ca045.png

Version 1.0 worked fine, but would have needed a complete rebuild everytime the mod got updated.

Version 1.1 no longer comes with esp files that overwrite the ones from TAWOBA Remastered and TEWOBA, but instead are esl-flagged esp files that only include the new keywords. That way, it becomes apparent which piece of armor already has a patch thanks to xEdit's interface. These patches should also become version independant.

The only issue I can see is an update changing the slot from a piece of armor, this would probably need some adjusting.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/10/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0; https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17496-babodialogue/; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SlvS2KRY6UscQisro8GEskwCCKg4Wa3G/view; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8077-sexlab-approach-redux-by-bakafactory-le-se/; https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6217-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lese/
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Sorry for asking this because English is not my main language. So this mod basically add all the required keyword to TAWOBA Remastered + The Expanded so it can run nicely with BaboDialogue right?. I have modded Skyrim SE for a few months, but I never really want to touch xEdit because I'm afraid of messing up my game.

1 hour ago, neneXgod said:

Sorry for asking this because English is not my main language. So this mod basically add all the required keyword to TAWOBA Remastered + The Expanded so it can run nicely with BaboDialogue right?. I have modded Skyrim SE for a few months, but I never really want to touch xEdit because I'm afraid of messing up my game.

Exactly. Just install, overwrite and you're set.

34 minutes ago, preserotri said:

is an esl-flagged patch an option for the near future instead of a replacer?

Probably, I was thinking about doing the same thing so that updating either TAWOBA or TEWOBA wouldn't need an entire rebuild of the patch. I basically followed Monoman's tutorial on adding these keywords since his patched version of TAWOBA was outdated, and didn't think of making another esp at the time ?

I modified an Xedit script to automate a large portion of adding SLA and SLS keywords to armor. It searches the armor name for keywords like "Boots" to determine what keyword to add.

Instructions for using the xedit script:

Spoiler

Before you start. Always backup your TAWOBA ESP file

You need to a basic understanding of FormIDs before you proceed with this.

First. Add the keywords to TAWOBA from SL Aroused and Survival. The script currently uses:

• _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:0A049867]
  • EroticArmor [KYWD:0708C7F6]
  • SLA_BootsHeels [KYWD:0708F410]
  • SLA_ThongLowleg [KYWD:0708EDC2]
  • SLA_MicroHotpants [KYWD:0708F3F4]
  • SLA_MiniSkirt [KYWD:0708F40E]
  • SLA_ArmorHarness [KYWD:0708F3FC]
  • SLA_Brabikini [KYWD:0708E856]
  • SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:0708E854]

xedit 1.png

xedit 2.png

Once you've added the keywords make a note of the FormIDs. They will not be the same ones I have. You will need them later to edit the FormIDs in the script.  

xedit 3.png

Edit the PAS file (Any text editor) and update the FormIDs with the hex values shown in your Xedit. The first 2 digits will change with your load order. The last 6 digits will pretty much stay the same unless the mod goes through some major edits.

Not trying to be condescending. Just trying to save you some grief as there are many different levels of experience moding games here. If you don't understand this then you really should stop at this point.

xedit 4.png

Save it. It's easier to edit later then in the Xedit window.

To the right of the TAWOBA ESP file name. Right click and select "Apply Script..."

xedit 3 A.png

Select "<new script>" (You can see I've named it "Skyrim SE - SLS and SLA Keywords")

xedit 3 B.png

You'll see the New Script Template. Copy all. Delete it. Paste your edited PAS script in, then save it. Give it a really descriptive name because there are a lot of scripts from a lot of Bethesda games.

xedit 3 C.png

Then...

You made a backup right?

... press "OK"

The Xedit script searches the armor's name for keywords to determine what SLA keywords are applied.

• The SLS keyword  "_SLS_BikiniArmor" is applied to every piece of armor.
  • The SLA keyword "EroticArmor" is applied to any match when the armor's name contains one of the following words
         boots
         thong
         pants
         bikini
         skirt
         thigh
         harness
  • "SLA_BootsHeels" gets added to any piece if armor with the words "boots" in its name.
  • "SLA_ThongLowleg" added with "thong" in its name.
  • "SLA_MicroHotpants" added with "pants" in its name.
  • "SLA_MiniSkirt" added with "skirt" in its name.
  • "SLA_ArmorHarness" added with "harness" in its name.
  • "SLA_Brabikini" added with "bikini" and "top" in its name.
  • "SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini" added with "bikini" and "top" but not with "dwarven" in its name.

xedit 5.png

Feel free to modify and share!

TAWOBA SL Aroused and Survival.pas

Does anyone else have issues with the new TAWOBA Remastered 6.0 CBBE SE?

I built it using the same bodyslide preset as before, and in game the tops do not look right - there's a big gap between the material and the actual breasts. I'm using 3BBB Body Amazing (3BA / 3BBB) body mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174). The armor looked great before so I'm not sure what's different. I chose the 3BaV2 physics setting, which I thought was just another word for 3BA.

9 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I modified an Xedit script to automate a large portion of adding SLA and SLS keywords to armor. It searches the armor name for keywords like "Boots" to determine what keyword to add.

Instructions for using the xedit script:

Reveal hidden contents

Before you start. Always backup your TAWOBA ESP file

You need to a basic understanding of FormIDs before you proceed with this.

First. Add the keywords to TAWOBA from SL Aroused and Survival. The script currently uses:

• _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:0A049867]
  • EroticArmor [KYWD:0708C7F6]
  • SLA_BootsHeels [KYWD:0708F410]
  • SLA_ThongLowleg [KYWD:0708EDC2]
  • SLA_MicroHotpants [KYWD:0708F3F4]
  • SLA_MiniSkirt [KYWD:0708F40E]
  • SLA_ArmorHarness [KYWD:0708F3FC]
  • SLA_Brabikini [KYWD:0708E856]
  • SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini [KYWD:0708E854]

xedit 1.png

xedit 2.png

Once you've added the keywords make a note of the FormIDs. They will not be the same ones I have. You will need them later to edit the FormIDs in the script.  

xedit 3.png

Edit the PAS file (Any text editor) and update the FormIDs with the hex values shown in your Xedit. The first 2 digits will change with your load order. The last 6 digits will pretty much stay the same unless the mod goes through some major edits.

Not trying to be condescending. Just trying to save you some grief as there are many different levels of experience moding games here. If you don't understand this then you really should stop at this point.

xedit 4.png

Save it. It's easier to edit later then in the Xedit window.

To the right of the TAWOBA ESP file name. Right click and select "Apply Script..."

xedit 3 A.png

Select "<new script>" (You can see I've named it "Skyrim SE - SLS and SLA Keywords")

xedit 3 B.png

You'll see the New Script Template. Copy all. Delete it. Paste your edited PAS script in, then save it. Give it a really descriptive name because there are a lot of scripts from a lot of Bethesda games.

xedit 3 C.png

Then...

You made a backup right?

... press "OK"

The Xedit script searches the armor's name for keywords to determine what SLA keywords are applied.

• The SLS keyword  "_SLS_BikiniArmor" is applied to every piece of armor.
  • The SLA keyword "EroticArmor" is applied to any match when the armor's name contains one of the following words
         boots
         thong
         pants
         bikini
         skirt
         thigh
         harness
  • "SLA_BootsHeels" gets added to any piece if armor with the words "boots" in its name.
  • "SLA_ThongLowleg" added with "thong" in its name.
  • "SLA_MicroHotpants" added with "pants" in its name.
  • "SLA_MiniSkirt" added with "skirt" in its name.
  • "SLA_ArmorHarness" added with "harness" in its name.
  • "SLA_Brabikini" added with "bikini" and "top" in its name.
  • "SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini" added with "bikini" and "top" but not with "dwarven" in its name.

xedit 5.png

Feel free to modify and share!

TAWOBA SL Aroused and Survival.pas 13.48 kB · 1 download

Stepping it up I see!

I'll definitely have a look at how it could be improved, idk much about xEdit screepting however if we can somehow check the slot of an armor piece we could attribute it either ArmorHalfNakedBikini or EroticArmor (depending if it is a breastplate or not).

13 hours ago, gooser said:

Does anyone else have issues with the new TAWOBA Remastered 6.0 CBBE SE?

I built it using the same bodyslide preset as before, and in game the tops do not look right - there's a big gap between the material and the actual breasts. I'm using 3BBB Body Amazing (3BA / 3BBB) body mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174). The armor looked great before so I'm not sure what's different. I chose the 3BaV2 physics setting, which I thought was just another word for 3BA.

Did you upgrade your 3bbb to version 2? there were some major changes.

14 hours ago, Player80 said:

Stepping it up I see!

I'll definitely have a look at how it could be improved, idk much about xEdit screepting however if we can somehow check the slot of an armor piece we could attribute it either ArmorHalfNakedBikini or EroticArmor (depending if it is a breastplate or not).

Yeah. The thought of seeing a mod update and thinking "Damn it. I'm going to have to go through the ESP file and make all my changes again if I update" is a really strong motivator ?

Figured out a way to get Armor Slot Masks
https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Slot_Masks_-_Armor

So what armor slots for ArmorHalfNakedBikini and EroticArmor?

Processing: 00SPB_gorget_avent "Nord Chain Aventail" [ARMO:0B001849]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00008000
Processing: 00LBApouch "Leather Pouches" [ARMO:0B001833]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00100000
Processing: 00LBAcrown "Leather Head Gear" [ARMO:0B001831]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00001000
Processing: 00LBAneckcov "Leather Neckcover" [ARMO:0B00182F]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00008000
Processing: 00LBAboot "Leather Padded Boots" [ARMO:0B00182D]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00000080
Processing: 00LBAgaunt "Leather Gauntlets" [ARMO:0B00182B]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00000008
Processing: 00SPB_thong_6 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 06" [ARMO:0B0012E5]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x00080000
Processing: 00SPB_thong_5 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 05" [ARMO:0B0012E3]
Processing: 00SPB_thong_4 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 04" [ARMO:0B0012E1]
Processing: 00SPB_thong_3 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 03" [ARMO:0B0012DF]
Processing: 00SPB_thong_2 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 02" [ARMO:0B0012DD]
Processing: 00SPB_thong_1 "Nord Plate Bikini Bottom 01" [ARMO:0B0012DB]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_11 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 11" [ARMO:0B0012D9]
  Armor Slot Mask: 0x04000000
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_10 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 10" [ARMO:0B0012D7]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_9 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 09" [ARMO:0B0012D5]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_8 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 08" [ARMO:0B0012D3]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_7 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 07" [ARMO:0B0012D1]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_6 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 06" [ARMO:0B0012CF]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_5 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 05" [ARMO:0B0012CD]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_4 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 04" [ARMO:0B0012CB]
Processing: 00SPB_bikini_3 "Nord Plate Bikini Top 03" [ARMO:0B0012C9]
Processing: 00LBAbikini2 "Leather Bikini B" [ARMO:0B0012C7]
Processing: 00LBAbikini1 "Leather Bikini A" [ARMO:0B0012C5]

On 5/12/2021 at 11:13 PM, Skyfry428 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518
Would you know how i'd go about getting these on the list of things babodialogue looks for?

I have the same question. The BD replacer only modifies the armoraddon/appearance so you can't apply keywords through that mod since it has no armor records. You would have to edit the base game armor keywords and I don't know how to do that. TesEdit won't let me modify skyrim.esm... which is probably a good thing since I am an amateur.