Compatibility Patches for BakaFactory's mods

Hey, i noticed that this mod requires both TAWOBA and TAWOBA remastered to work. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Do i have to install both? Is there any way i can prevent the game from crashing without both?
Edit: Just looked again, and it's two different plugins. That makes more sense. Maybe they could be split into their own downloads so other stupid people like me don't get confused? Whatever - thanks for the mod!

Edited by Hurniak
5 hours ago, Hurniak said:

Hey, i noticed that this mod requires both TAWOBA and TAWOBA remastered to work. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Do i have to install both? Is there any way i can prevent the game from crashing without both?
Edit: Just looked again, and it's two different plugins. That makes more sense. Maybe they could be split into their own downloads so other stupid people like me don't get confused? Whatever - thanks for the mod!

Those are 2 different mods.

TAWOBA = The amazing world of bikini armor. (Remastered by Sunjeong)

TEWOBA = The expanded world of bikini armor. It's a tribute by Pumpkin to the original TAWOBA.

Link here

On 5/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, Player80 said:

Compatibility Patches for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA, BaboDialogue, SL Horrible Harrassment Expansion and Sexlab Approach Redux

*** can i get a requirement modifier patch for Enderal... from anyone !?

Lots of things because of the conditions listed ... not useful. Either it goes ... but there is no functionality .... or the activity is incredibly exaggerated ... or and maybe it freezes.

SexLab RA works ... but there is no visible life ...  due to lack of accessories.

SexLab HH does not disturb much water due to lack of accessories.

Dialogue ... doesn't even start because of the requirements ... anyway, it's largely useless because it's so strongly Skyrim oriented. It should be a bit / a little more restrained.

... Or it should be censored ....

---------

* kaphatnék bárkitől Enderal számára egy követelmény módosító javítást!? 
Sok dolog a kiírt feltételek miatt nem hasznosak. Vagy megy... de nincs funkcionalitás avagy a tevékenység hihetetlenül eltúlzott esetleg a mód LEFAGY.

A SexLab RA dolgozik... de nincs látható élet...

A SexLab HH nem sok vizet zavar a kiegészítők hiánya miatt.

A Dialogue... a követelmények miatt... egyébként is a nagyrészt haszontalan mivel annyira erősen Skyrim orientált. Kissé/némileg visszafogottabb dolog kellene.

• 3 weeks later...

So I currently have the SLS keyword loaded esps for both TAWOBA and TEWOBA, which were just modified esps for both of those armor packs with the keywords already applied. I loaded this mod in afterward for both of the armor packs, along with the Baka SL aroused keywords, and while the self-dialogue and 'approach only when armor is marked sexy' bit of this seems to be working, the gate guards still take my bikini armor whenever I leave, despite having the license. In the test bikini armor function in SLS, the bikini armors don't have the keywords applied, when they did work previously prior to the installation of this with only the SLS keywords loaded in. I do have a bashed patch, so I'm not sure if that would be causing potential issue, but I dont see any conflicts provided by that. I also just tried the baka edition keyword esps from the SLS page, and while xedit now shows both the SLS and SLA keywords in the TAWOBA esp, neither the keywords or bikini flags show up in the test function on SLS. Do I just have too many keywords loaded in, or am I missing something important here?

Edit: ended up disabling the baka aroused keywords and leaving the only keyword file editing the esps for TAWOBA and TEWOBA as the one from the SLS page stating that it was covering both SLS and the Baka keywords, works like a charm now. Now I need to get the keywords working for the Sunjeong collection, though I think I have the wrong version installed atm. Also, I know there was a tool and SSEEdit addon file to automatically apply keywords to other armor sets, yet I've forgotten the name. I'd like to apply these keywords to some of the additional armor sets I've since added, like the Stahlrim bikini armor set. Anyone know offhand?

ScreenShot1464.png

keyword conflict.JPG

Edited by applesandmayo
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, xyzfs said:

And here you go

BD baka keywords.esp 47.51 kB · 28 downloads

And SLS version

BD baka SLS keywords.esp 47.68 kB · 5 downloads

Keep in mind that the keywords were added by considering my choices in bodyslide, summarized in the following table. However, since they are just a little, it should not heavily impact the results if you change them to your liking.

BD keywords bodyslide choices.pdf 386.44 kB · 6 downloads

So this things require BD UUNP collection, but im using the replacer for CBBE 3BA, is there a way to change that?

18 hours ago, akspyder said:

I forgot I had added a couple new pieces to the Stalhrim Heavy Armor so here is a keywords file with them removed and also the edited StalhrimBikini ESP with the additional items and compacted to be an ESL.  The additional items should work fine replacing the original ESP since it still uses the original mesh and texture files.

StalhrimBikini.esp Stalhrim Bikini keywords.esp

Edited by akspyder
added description
On 10/13/2021 at 5:55 AM, Nararanara said:

So this things require BD UUNP collection, but im using the replacer for CBBE 3BA, is there a way to change that?

Sorry, no idea. You could try to edit the master list using tesedit, it may work. Or may not.

On 10/26/2021 at 7:05 AM, Nararanara said:

Don't worry about it anymore, I ended up making my own patch xD it wasn't as hard as i thought it would, thanks for answering tho!

You're welcome! Also, you could consider sharing your patch here for others to benefi, if you want of course :)

On 10/27/2021 at 6:33 PM, xyzfs said:

You're welcome! Also, you could consider sharing your patch here for others to benefi, if you want of course :)

I could share it but since i ended up making just one patch for all my armor mods, you'd need a bunch of other armor mods (a few DX mods, TAWOBA, Sos and other annoying stuff like heelsounds since it has those as masters) I'll try making another standalone patch for it later since it's already on my load order, it shouldn't take long xD

Edited by Nararanara
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2021 at 2:51 AM, Nararanara said:

I could share it

But sweet ... you could ... but you're lazy to type in an information pack that might even be useful to some players.   af.gif.7a5d83b8f4374877523b4722fd8bc75c.gif

If you already have information: there would be no problem with the cornice requirement (if any) and obviously the used link !.

Sometimes ... anyway, there's just a share of something ... not associated with factual information.

In this case, the nature of the body and any requirements attached

Achieving the outfit ... obviously with a description of the concrete.

---------------

De édes... megtehetné,... de lusta gépelni egy információs csomagot ami avval járhat, hogy néhány játékosnak még hasznos is lehet. 

Ha már információ: nem volna baj a kornét követelményt (ha van) és nyilván a használtat linkelni!.

Néha... amúgy is csak van egy megosztás valamiről... amihez tényszerű információ nem társított. 

Jelen esetben a test milyensége és az esetleges csatolt követelményei

Az öltözék elérése ... nyilván a konkrétum leírásával. 

Amikor van egy felsorolás és nincs konkrét elérhető tartalom az egy lényegében fölösleges információ mivel a google sem mindig ad találatot...

Te jó ég....

Mennyit szívtam a lényegtelen hülyeségek miatt... és én még azt gondoltam béna vagyok!  bj.gif.3712f4cafe9ee40741f5d2230d074d35.gif

Azonban csak az derült ki hogy "ostoba" mivel bele mentem a vak ló gödrébe.... bj.gif.3712f4cafe9ee40741f5d2230d074d35.gif

• 1 month later...

Welp, i totally forgot about this, stopped playing skyrim but i recently came back and made a new load order, had to do the patch again so, here it is. 

You need as expected TAWOBA REMASTERED, I got it from here: https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

and

TEWOBA which i got from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

(thing is for CBBE bodies btw)

BAKAFACTORYPATCH.esp

Don't know if anyone still needs it, but thought i'll put it here anyway just in case

Used the SLA_armorhalfnakedbikini as main and Sla_brabikini and Sla_lowlegthong support words, ngl i don't even know if the supportive keywords even does anything lmao.

Also i don't even know if it'll work for other people, tell me if it doesn't and i'll just remove it. 

Edited by Nararanara
Forgot to add what type of body it was for
  • 9 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 10:05 PM, Nararanara said:

Welp, i totally forgot about this, stopped playing skyrim but i recently came back and made a new load order, had to do the patch again so, here it is. 

You need as expected TAWOBA REMASTERED, I got it from here: https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

and

TEWOBA which i got from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

(thing is for CBBE bodies btw)

BAKAFACTORYPATCH.esp 209.94 kB · 23 downloads

Don't know if anyone still needs it, but thought i'll put it here anyway just in case

Used the SLA_armorhalfnakedbikini as main and Sla_brabikini and Sla_lowlegthong support words, ngl i don't even know if the supportive keywords even does anything lmao.

Also i don't even know if it'll work for other people, tell me if it doesn't and i'll just remove it. 

Hey, sorry for the necro, but I just got back to playing Skyrim again. What’s the difference between your plugin and the plugins on the OP of this thread?

edit: actually, I assume the bikini armor plug-ins on SexLab Survival SE’s file page is more up to date?

Edited by Gyra
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 2:24 PM, Gyra said:

Hey, sorry for the necro, but I just got back to playing Skyrim again. What’s the difference between your plugin and the plugins on the OP of this thread?

edit: actually, I assume the bikini armor plug-ins on SexLab Survival SE’s file page is more up to date?

I genuinely don't remember ngl, think i used more tags for more pieces of clothing like thongs and stuff?, both prolly work just fine, but i did my own patch for some reason i no longer remember

• 5 months later...

Pardon for the necro, however, part of the instruction is to simply overwrite, however when I install the mod to my NMM nothing conflicts with it hence nothing to overwrite. Can a kind soul help this pathetic me www I really tried but my IQ isn't high enough for these mods www

• 8 months later...
On 7/4/2021 at 8:57 AM, Mertz said:

@Player80  Thank you for your hard work.

Make sure these plugins are tagged with the new Skyrim-specific Bash Tag "Keywords".

Here's a BashTags package for the plugins. Just install these text files with your mod manager of choice before you build your Bashed Patch.

BashTags for Patches for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA.7z 267 B · 51 downloads

Hi, sorry for necroing your old comment but I find myself in the same situation with Wrye Bash overwriting the keyword ESP file that I had created.

How do I actually install your BashTags? When I try to install them with MO2, it just say the content does not look valid. I tried to install it anyway and rebuild Bash patch and still to no avail.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 3:33 AM, Saber2th said:

Hi, sorry for necroing your old comment but I find myself in the same situation with Wrye Bash overwriting the keyword ESP file that I had created.

How do I actually install your BashTags? When I try to install them with MO2, it just say the content does not look valid. I tried to install it anyway and rebuild Bash patch and still to no avail.

No worries my friend.  It's probably a file structure that MO2 needs to be updated to recognize. It's new feature in Wrye Bash 3.11 or later and our friends over on the MO2 team haven't had time to put it in yet.

In lieu of using MO2 to install them you can create a package that puts the .TXT files into \data\BashTags\ or just make a new folder in \Data named "bashtags" and put the files into it.  Wrye Bash 311, 312, and 313 (I recommend you be on at least on 312 just to be up to date) should pick them up automatically as long as the plugin name matches the text file name.