Compatibility Patches for BakaFactory's mods

17 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

The BD replacer only modifies the armoraddon/appearance so you can't apply keywords through that mod since it has no armor records.

You can right click on the armor in the skyrim.esm, select 'copy as override' and it will allow you to copy it into a new esp/espfe. Then you edit the record in your newly created esp.

Take a look at creating a patch plugin: https://tes5edit.github.io/docs/5-conflict-detection-and-resolution.html#CreatingaPatchPluginManualMethod

Screenshots are a bit dated, but it's more or less the same process. It's better to do it as a new patch so you don't lose your changes if there's an update. All you need to do after an update is load up both esps and see if there are any new conflicts that need to be carried over.

I don't use BD's, but here's an example with another armor. I'd recommend sticking with a straight esp or an esp flagged as esl.

Spoiler

Select the records you want and right click -> copy as override

image.png.e6a6291114b1c15b87231b48f3f7e07b.png

Create a new esp if this is the first time copying the records. Later copies, you can select the esp you just created to add more records into.

image.png.09a85cae98a86016f5f6c331b6a8d68d.png

Name it whatever you want.

image.png.0f9bf5f0184b6982bb5b08ce027997fc.png

You'll now have a new esp you can modify anyway you want without touching the original records. When you're done, close xedit and say ok to saving the new mod. Depending on your mod manager, it should be in MO2's overwrite or mod you specified for xedit output, vortex may save it in the deployment folder or maybe the skyrim directory. 

image.png.24522507e62445884c14e762488db000.png

What a hard working dude, bro youre amazing, I know how to add the keywords, but TAWOBA is a gigantic mod that I only add the bikini armor keyword for Survival to all the pices and the bikini armor half naked for thongs and bras, and I have to do it double because I have the Bikini maiden (I converted it myself) thanks for fix

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 12:01 PM, excidium93 said:

Thanks for your great mod, I hope your further plan for this mod go smoothly!

I've had to completely nuke my modlist, too many oddities and I couldn't figure out why... (Male characters had no arms in racemenu, the arrow would sometime disappear right after firing from a bow, bound animations when a character is attacking with their bare hands (and somehow this last one has appeared once again on my new build))

I'm almost done reinstalling my mods and making sure everything works well though. Once that is done and I can actually start playing, I will get those patches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to make sure, im using MO2. I downloaded this mod from the zip, made sure the esp is below TAWOBA/TEWOBA and thats all? it'll add the keywords right? Also i use BD Armor Replacer, how do i add keywords to that?

Edited by alganon

oh thank God I found this and you!  Ready to pull my hair out trying to add keywords to my armor mods in SSEedit!  found a guide to the LE xedit, but just didn't match up with the SSE one.  Please, any chance of a short tutorial on adding the keywords to armor in SSEedit?  I've dl'ed automation tools and will try and use that, but I don't use bikini armor mods.  Instead I use stuff like  DeserterX armors, Daring Armor of Intrigue, Witcher armor and dresses, Kazakowy's dresses, OV armors and some BDO Dint stuff.  Also Opulent Outfits.  I'm used to SL Aroused Extended, which lets you assign certain keywords to your armor in the MCM menu; really liked that approach.  You could choose naked, slooty, sexy, bikini or normal, and just change in the MCM menu when you switched to different armor.  That's so much easier than all this editing.

17 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

oh thank God I found this and you!  Ready to pull my hair out trying to add keywords to my armor mods in SSEedit!  found a guide to the LE xedit, but just didn't match up with the SSE one.  Please, any chance of a short tutorial on adding the keywords to armor in SSEedit?  I've dl'ed automation tools and will try and use that, but I don't use bikini armor mods.  Instead I use stuff like  DeserterX armors, Daring Armor of Intrigue, Witcher armor and dresses, Kazakowy's dresses, OV armors and some BDO Dint stuff.  Also Opulent Outfits.  I'm used to SL Aroused Extended, which lets you assign certain keywords to your armor in the MCM menu; really liked that approach.  You could choose naked, slooty, sexy, bikini or normal, and just change in the MCM menu when you switched to different armor.  That's so much easier than all this editing.

yeah it'd be awesome if the SLA for SE had that feature, this editing shit is impossible for someone who isnt a tech nerd

20 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

In SSEEdit, right click on the armor mod you want to add keywords to. Select Add Masters. In the box that comes up, select the mod that has the keywords you need (Survival for Bikini - Aroused for those Keywords)

Expand the Armor section of your armor mod and select the item you want to add the keywords to. Scroll to KWDA - Keywords and right click to the right of it, select Add. Double click the new NULL record that gets added and scroll to find the keyword you want. You can also go into the mod with the keywords, open the Keyword list, select the keyword and double click on the FormID value to copy and paste it instead of scrolling through the list to find the one you are looking for.

If using Automated Tools:

Set your masters like before. Select all the armors you want to add the same keyword to. Right click on one and select Apply Script. Choose AT - Quick Change. 

In the box that comes up change the drop down to ElementAssign. Change <path> to KWDA. Paste the keyword FormID into the <value> box and hit ok.

@Player80  Thank you for your hard work.

Make sure that your Smashed / Bashed patch doesn't override those modifications, and try rebuilding them.

Make sure these plugins are tagged with the new Skyrim-specific Bash Tag "Keywords".

Here's a BashTags package for the plugins. Just install these text files with your mod manager of choice before you build your Bashed Patch.

BashTags for Patches for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA.7z

thx so much!  really appreciated the assistance.  Finally got it working and I ended up modifying keywords one mod at a time, once I got it working.  Not all clothing mods would allow SLA as a master though, and wasn't able to add the keyword. Of course now I have to load SLA every time I start a playthru, because it's a master for my fav armor mods!

10 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

thx so much!  really appreciated the assistance.  Finally got it working and I ended up modifying keywords one mod at a time, once I got it working.  Not all clothing mods would allow SLA as a master though, and wasn't able to add the keyword. Of course now I have to load SLA every time I start a playthru, because it's a master for my fav armor mods!

The armor plugins must be after SLA in your load order to add it as a master. Can't think of any other reason you wouldn't be able to add it.

To not have to have SLA loaded everytime, before adding the master, select the armor records, right click and select copy as override into. At the bottom select <new file>.esp and name it (armor keywords or something). Add your master to this new esp and then add the keywords to the records inside this esp. you can add records from multiple armor mods to not clog up plugin space. When you don't want to have aroused running simply turn off this mod and the armors will still be in the game without the keywords.

Edited by xstoryofaboyx
11 minutes ago, alganon said:

Hey guys, i'm using BD armor replacer. In SSEEdit, when i go to the armor section, i cant find most armor, just some specific armors and mostly helmets or boots. How can i edit if i cant find the armor?

BD is a replacer so its meshes are just overwrite the originals. You would add the keywords to the vanilla records. These armors are found under Skyrim.esp as well as the two DLCs. Just copy them as override into a new esp as described above.

Edited by xstoryofaboyx
4 hours ago, xstoryofaboyx said:

BD is a replacer so its meshes are just overwrite the originals. You would add the keywords to the vanilla records. These armors are found under Skyrim.esp as well as the two DLCs. Just copy them as override into a new esp as described above.

got it, doing that rn. thanks

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the huge assist in adding keywords to my armors.  I was adding them then stopped saying to myself that surely someone has already done this and had provided it online for us somewhere.  Sure enough you came through for us.  Thanks for the hard work!

On 7/3/2021 at 2:27 PM, alganon said:

yeah it'd be awesome if the SLA for SE had that feature, this editing shit is impossible for someone who isnt a tech nerd

Page 27 of support thread for Sexlab Aroused Extended(SLAX) features a mod edit where the guy ported to SE and added Bakakeywords.

Hey guys, just thought I'd contribute, I've added the keywords to a few vanilla armors that are saucy without any vanilla replacers. I'm just running the basic CBBE edits to vanilla outfits. Hopefully this is a good base for anyone hoping to plug and play or hoping to only edit a couple extra. Yes, there are a couple opinion bases ones that I added, that might be butt ugly, but I was trying to RP a little bit.

These only contain edits from Core Skyrim files i.e. Skyrim.esm, Update.esm and Dawnguard.esm. Below is a list of the armors I added keywords to:

--------------Pretty-------------
Vamp Clothes//////////////
Ivory Armor/////////////////
Fine Clothes 1&2//////////////
Wedding Dress///////////////

--------------Erotic---------------
Vamp Robes 1&2////////////////////
Ancient Nord/////////////
Barkeeper/////////////////
Chef//////////////////
Fur 1,3,4//////////////////
Nocturnal//////////////////
Savior's Hide/////////////
Studded///////////
Wench/////////////

---------------ArmorSpandex----------
Dark Brotherhood/////////////

----------------SLA_ArmorHalfNaked -----------------
Forsworn///////////////
Fur2///////////////////
Prisoner//////////////

BakaArousedKeywords - Vanilla.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I'll add my 5 cents. Here is a draft of the keywords for DD. Possible issues:

• I may have forgot to remove the dependency to DDequip, but it is not a real dependency
  • The "mixed dresses" (straightjacket+catsuit for example) got me confused. So those are labeled, but I'm not sure of the outcome
  • Same thing for rope outfits
  • Accessories (gags, blindfolds,...) only have the "Harness" keyword for the harness versions. Not sure if it is good, or excessive.
  • Some "personal interpretation" is in there, as it is unavoidable for this kind of work
  • No support for DD for him
  • Only applied to "rendered" objects (should be fine i think?)
  • SLA_ArmorBondage has been blindly applied to anything

DD baka keywords.esp

I created a thread for various patches. The files here will not be updated/maintained

Edited by xyzfs
moved to dedicated thread

And here you go

BD baka keywords.esp

And SLS version

BD baka SLS keywords.esp

Keep in mind that the keywords were added by considering my choices in bodyslide, summarized in the following table. However, since they are just a little, it should not heavily impact the results if you change them to your liking.

BD keywords bodyslide choices.pdf

I created a thread for various patches. The files here will not be updated/maintained

Edited by xyzfs
Moved to own thread

So I did a thing. I went through all the armors and clothes in the Ninirim Collection 6.0 https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/sunjeong-ninirim-collection-6-0 and added keywords for Baka's SLA and also added SLSurvival Bikini Armor Keyword to 90% of them. I tried to follow Baka's guide for keywords he made, but a lot of these clothes are.. unconventional, and so I kinda just used my own interpretation, did the best I could, but I'm certain there's some keywords that aren't placed exactly as intended. Should be pretty good though. I've never uploaded anything, I just share the .esp in the mod in the MO2 folder right? I'm going to try to hand this to sunjeong and baka too but I'll put it here for now ig.

[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection.esp