4 hours ago, gooser said:

Anyone know how to get the bottom two titles?

20210713223306_1.jpg

insertcoinbetweenlegs > borow money from the loanshark and dont pay, return to  the loanshark say you dont have  money they will whore you until the debt is paid.

investigation markath > the guard will confiscate your equipment, after that wait until you receive a message that you can recovery your items from the chest in the guard tower.

5 minutes ago, dannyel.nm said:

insertcoinbetweenlegs > borow money from the loanshark and dont pay, return to  the loanshark say you dont have  money they will whore you until the debt is paid.

investigation markath > the guard will confiscate your equipment, after that wait until you receive a message that you can recovery your items from the chest in the guard tower.

What about "MiserableHeroineTitle" ?

On 6/21/2021 at 1:27 PM, ironmaiden1872 said:

Update on the old patch. I missed a lot of stuff. Either replace the original .esp or load the patch beneath it.

New version, new patch.
New stuff:
- @LT Roarke's changes;

- The following are redone from scratch (I don't speak Korean, but it's still better than mostly machine-translated, I think): BaboRankAdventurerDialogueHello, BaboDialogueDisrespectfulGuardsHello, BaboDialogueDragonDiaXXTopic (added Thu'um for this also), BanditNoticeCorpse, xx3108a1(creature monologue, the new dialogue).

A replacer and a patch are offered. Choose one only.

Edited by ironmaiden1872
2 hours ago, ironmaiden1872 said:

New version, new patch.
New stuff:
- @LT Roarke's changes;

- The following are redone from scratch (I don't speak Korean, but it's still better than mostly machine-translated, I think): BaboRankAdventurerDialogueHello, BaboDialogueDisrespectfulGuardsHello, BaboDialogueDragonDiaXXTopic (added Thu'um for this also), BanditNoticeCorpse, xx3108a1(creature monologue, the new dialogue).

BaboDialoguePatch.zip 213.64 kB · 4 downloads BaboInteractiveDia.zip 610.69 kB · 3 downloads

Say, would you be able to upload your xTranslator dictionary?  I want to roll it into the file I've got.

3 hours ago, ironmaiden1872 said:

New version, new patch.
New stuff:
- @LT Roarke's changes;

What is it a patch of, the mod?

2 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

The replacer causes a crash in my game.

We're gonna need more detail than that. It doesn't cause a crash in my game. Do you have logs?

1 hour ago, RimmHardingan said:

Say, would you be able to upload your xTranslator dictionary?  I want to roll it into the file I've got.

I did everything in xEdit, so I have no idea how to do that. I only use xTranslator to get the original text.

50 minutes ago, Lenore said:

What is it a patch of, the mod?

A patch of the actual dialogue of the game. Corrects formatting, typos, and for some I retranslated the text to be less stiff and in certain cases nonsensical.

I just came here to report that if someone has a problem with the player T-Posing after installing + running fnis/nemesis, Some of the animations are not SSE compatible in the SSE download link.

I ran CAO to optimize the animations and everything works now. So if someone has that problem, do that. Might be Nemesis-only issue, my setup has both FNIS and Nemesis running.

2 hours ago, DrinkYourBlood said:

Is it possible to put key words in SSEEdit for several objects at once? I installed the mod "The Amazing World of Bikini Armor" and I would not supply one key word for each bikini variation...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49373/?

Use this, some instructions required. Works with SSEEdit(it is TES5Edit after all... different name). But in short, make a list of all the keywords you'd like to assign, ctrl+select the armor pieces in TES5Edit you want to edit for a specific keyword, Apply Script->QuickChange->Drop down menu ElementAssign and Path = KWDA, Value would be the keyword. Press Ok.

On 7/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, gooser said:

Anyone know how to get the bottom two titles?

20210713223306_1.jpg

The global variable BaboGlobalPitifulHeroineTitle[GLOB:36e4b66a] directs to the quest BaboDialogueWhiterin[QUST:36b67c31], so I assume it has to do with the orc rape scenario. My guess is specifically when your personal guard starts to abuse you. I haven't done the civil war quests yet so I can't start that part to check.

Is this mod the cause of the upper left message "Civil War Not Completed"? A lot of events seem to rely on the Civil War being done. I wanted to finish the main quest first for various reasons, but I saw the message at Skuldafn and got worried I'm missing something.

10 minutes ago, ventus69 said:

The global variable BaboGlobalPitifulHeroineTitle[GLOB:36e4b66a] directs to the quest BaboDialogueWhiterin[QUST:36b67c31], so I assume it has to do with the orc rape scenario. My guess is specifically when your personal guard starts to abuse you. I haven't done the civil war quests yet so I can't start that part to check.

Is this mod the cause of the upper left message "Civil War Not Completed"? A lot of events seem to rely on the Civil War being done. I wanted to finish the main quest first for various reasons, but I saw the message at Skuldafn and got worried I'm missing something.

Yeah, I completed the Civil War quest, which I think is pre-requisite for the Orc visitors.

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Yeah, I completed the Civil War quest, which I think is pre-requisite for the Orc visitors.

no, I haven't even started the Civil War quest, and I get the orc visitors.  I think you need to be thane and own Breezehome.  I haven't gotten any title yet, that might require you to do the Civil War. Someone posted that to do the vice captain quest you needed to finish the civil war; maybe the title is tied to that, not just the orc visitors.

looking for dragon animations, please.  Not sure if it's this mod, but got some extra (and unexpected) dialogue with Paarthurnax when I visited the Throat of the World.

NM found them, just didn't remember the name.  Price of getting old, eh boomer. ?

Edited by marymuir2
1 hour ago, marymuir2 said:

looking for dragon animations, please.  Not sure if it's this mod, but got some extra (and unexpected) dialogue with Paarthurnax when I visited the Throat of the World.

NM found them, just didn't remember the name.  Price of getting old, eh boomer. ?

What SLAL pack has them?

2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

heroine destroyer keeps on hitting the pc forever ..when i 'm using tim console command & when tim is off npc kills the pc in one hit ..cause of sexlab survival!? any hints to fix that !?

I had a similar problem recently where my defeat threshold for another mod was higher than Baka's. Specifically for me I had Death Alternative set to 5%. After setting it to default (0%) the Babo events triggered properly.

My only rough patch with the mod is road encounters always seem to trigger in pairs. That means sometimes I'll have multiple events conflict, like the rapist showing up during a slaver event, and they can get in each other's way.

Just now, ventus69 said:

I had a similar problem recently where my defeat threshold for another mod was higher than Baka's. Specifically for me I had Death Alternative set to 5%. After setting it to default (0%) the Babo events triggered properly.

My only rough patch with the mod is road encounters always seem to trigger in pairs. That means sometimes I'll have multiple events conflict, like the rapist showing up during a slaver event, and they can get in each other's way.

i don't have Death Alternative

12 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

Has anyone had any luck adding keywords to devious devices? I put in half of them and saved and called it a night. When I checked it the next day the keywords were gone.

If you're using MO2 check what mods are overriding DD & what DD itself is overriding, and load all of the mods at the same time in TES5Edit. Some mods might've overridden your changes, so you can get around it doing that and then editing the keywords.