Just now, aspirine2 said:

thanks @Potato_Skill 

but may i ask ..i did edit the armors through sexlab aroused redux ..but all that i can find from the mod is 

-advice from guards 

-interesting gossip

-some comments from merchants ..

would adding keywords make the events more sensetive & more to happen ..cause my pc never faced any of the mod encounters !?

many thanks in advance 

this mod force greet the player every few minute for me, dont mind the a pose im testing which mod causing the problem.

for some reason when i remove the latest babo dialogue from my LO the player wont force greet me..

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png.3ad8396b0da59475a8cf99363d929412.png

Edited by skullgirls_
grammar error
11 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

but may i ask ..i did edit the armors through sexlab aroused redux ..but all that i can find from the mod is 

-advice from guards 

-interesting gossip

-some comments from merchants ..

would adding keywords make the events more sensetive & more to happen ..cause my pc never faced any of the mod encounters !?

many thanks in advance 

Unfortunately, this is something I'm facing myself. In my playthrough, I've only managed to get the challenger encounter, once, and I didn't know about it so I just outright killed him. So technically, no scenes for me so far.
Something I'm testing myself is that I also marked my armor to be naked in through the MCM setting in game (on top of the already added keywords). I'm hoping it would trigger the encounters as most of them require the character to dress lewd.

10 hours ago, Skyfry428 said:

I've.. never seen you able to talk to yourself? Are you sure that's this mod?

im pretty sure it is. without this mod i havent been force greeted by myself.
Or maybe this mod use faction based force greet and my player is in the other faction beside the player and thats why i force greeted myself? i need clearance for this assumption tho..

edit: i checked in xEdit and my player is not in other faction. not sure if some of my other mod adds the player to other faction with scripts

Edited by skullgirls_
update
On 5/9/2021 at 11:51 PM, Vidust said:

Just wanted to say that I don't think the pubic hair style option is working properly in the MCM right now. It just shows a blank list with no options when I click it. I upgraded from 3.8 to 3.9 if that makes any difference. In 3.8, it was just a yes/no toggle for pubic hair, and it seemed like that was working properly. Thank you for all your amazing mods though!

Have 3.901 replace 3.8 that's what I did and I get the dropdown in the MCM. give that a try

13 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Unfortunately, this is something I'm facing myself. In my playthrough, I've only managed to get the challenger encounter, once, and I didn't know about it so I just outright killed him. So technically, no scenes for me so far.
Something I'm testing myself is that I also marked my armor to be naked in through the MCM setting in game (on top of the already added keywords). I'm hoping it would trigger the encounters as most of them require the character to dress lewd.

The random encounters depends on *which* keywords you put on the armor your wearing. EroticArmor, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked and SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini work consistently for me and will trigger every random encounter, but SLA_ArmorPretty does not, contrary to what the chart in the guide claims. You should be able to edit keyword sensitivity for each encounter through xedit as well though, so it's not a huge issue.

Just testing this mod out for the first time, quite excited by all the possibilities and spent a good hour or so adding precise keywords to my armors. I want to do the same for the other keywords such as plugs, piercings etc but before I do, I was wondering if there is any content linked with them? See little point in spending time adding keywords that doesn't lead anywhere.

1 hour ago, MyJammies said:

Just testing this mod out for the first time, quite excited by all the possibilities and spent a good hour or so adding precise keywords to my armors. I want to do the same for the other keywords such as plugs, piercings etc but before I do, I was wondering if there is any content linked with them? See little point in spending time adding keywords that doesn't lead anywhere.

As of now, only keywords for armor in slot 32 (cuirass) and underwear have content linked to them. Using just erotic armor keyword works for content on any part of the mod. Other keywords like Bikini/Half-naked/Mini-skirt can use armor with underwear keywords to add extra dialogues for NPCs, such as mentioning how your thong can't cover your pubic hair or how men are trying to sneak a peek when you lack undergarments.

Pretty armor works for dialogues but it doesn't trigger road events. Although Baka says you only need one cuirass keyword, there's nothing stopping you from adding erotic and pretty armor together to assume you are wearing well-made sexy armor.

I've got a question for Bakafactory.

When the Vice Captain event starts, the ugly orcs are dead but don't disappear no matter how long I wait.

I have Sexlab Horrible Harassment installed and the option for followers to be violated, but when I lose the struggle against the Vice Captain, my female companion gets raped by the dead ugly orcs. Can I disable the dead ugly orcs or do I have to remove the follower option in Sexlab Harassment for this mod?

Edited by LT Roarke
17 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

The random encounters depends on *which* keywords you put on the armor your wearing. EroticArmor, SLA_ArmorHalfNaked and SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini work consistently for me and will trigger every random encounter, but SLA_ArmorPretty does not, contrary to what the chart in the guide claims. You should be able to edit keyword sensitivity for each encounter through xedit as well though, so it's not a huge issue.

Can you show me how to do it? Of course, I can just add other keywords to my armor that can trigger the event but it would be unimmersive because my character dresses pretty sensibly. 

Scratch that, I'll add the EroticArmor keyword to my armor and see what'll happen.

Edited by Potato_Skill
On 6/8/2021 at 12:37 PM, aspirine2 said:

would putting the mod at the last of mod order help the encounter to appear .. they hardly does...!? every once in while ...!? encountered the crazy masked near whiterun 

Road encounters happen at specific spots. Check the map in this post to see where they happen:

I have a similar problem of alranteesi on the previous page. The McM don't want to show up :'(

I have updated the last versions of baboDialogue (LE version and all bakafactory related mods) and started a new fresh game, but for some reason the McM does not show up. I have seen the notification saying that babo was initialiting McM, but it does not show in the list after that. I don't think there is a problem in the mod itself, but it's a little difficult to configure without McM.

I properly removed the previous version before installing the new one, and it's a fresh start, so it should not be related to my save... I don't understand. My skyrim is not english, maybe it is related ?

I tried a the command starquest BaboDialogueMCMRestart, but nothing happened. Any idea what's going wrong ? Thanks