Nope. It didn't change anything =/

Ā 

It reload the resgister, but still no baboDialogue...

Ā 

image.png.8f84ad677c67248ac31bcfd05c2833e1.png

Ā 

My install is not *that* big, i don't think it is related to heavyload (and i have a pretty high hardware on my PC).

Ā 

however, it may be related to load order... I'll check on that.

Edited by chompchomp

Same here. Except i'm using the LE version.Ā  Is your skyrim in english or you're using another localisation like me ?

Ā 

The previous version was working with the mcm, every other bakafactory mod seems to be working (except that approach still saing i'm on 1.62 when loading with the 1.70 installed), so I don't really understand why this one does not want to show >.< I tried adding the populated skyrim and it shows off directly. Babo seems to be working aswell because I can see that it was loading something about a loan.

Well. I've made a very dirty trick, but it seems (at first glace, at least) that it works. I've create a new game with the 3.80 version, save. And then, i've replaced the 3.80 with the 3.901 and load the save... Not sure it is safe to do so, however. But it works, and it shows the menu of the 3.901 in the McM.

On 5/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, factoryclose said:

Yes but not constantly. Only when it's necessary during mini events.

Ā 

1. You've got to know if you're in the middle of the quests or not. If you don't or are not very sure, that means you are not doing the quests. All the road encounters are instant, temorary and will bet shut off automatically as soon as you get out of a place. As to other story quests, you will see if it's runnning.
2. I am kinda aware of it. It's very subjective too. Tbh, I don't see a solution to this matter. Each user has a different level design depending on their mod list. But the main purpose of the mod is to give you the impression you're still weaker (ofc in a reasonable and conceivable situation) compared to men. Also there are nemerous ways to beat them off if you really want. Hm... I don't know. Let me think about it.
3. Rescuing slaves count is for BaboFollower Framework mod that I created earlier.
4. I see there should be more to them. Got it.

Ā 

Ā 

I am not sure if I exported her facegen or not. Let me check. You can ignore her for now. She does nothing. I added her for future updates.

Ā 

Ā 

For me it is not that the enemies are too hard to beat, it is that they are so powerful they usually kill me in one hit causing a reload. Being essential does not help me, norĀ setting the "downed" percentage higher helps really since I don't have enough health to take a hit from a level 25 warrior. Also sometimes they strip your armor and you get a hit from NPC's unarmored before they realize they have to stop attacking. I see the dialogue continue but then a reload. The only way to avoid it is have a huge health buffer I find. I know your idea is to have people strong that your PC which is totally fine but I find it's hard to even get to see your dialogue without getting a 1 hit death. XD

4 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

The Whiterun Orc event isnā€™t doing anything, theyā€™ll do the initial dialogue outside, enter, do that dialogue but after that theyā€™ll just walk around with generic dialogue referencing non existent sex.Ā 

Pretty sure you must have Factoryclose's own Babo Human slal pack. When I play those scenes it always starts off with the Babo MMMF gang rape animations. It ingores all my other MMMF gangrape animations in other SLAL packs.

Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix.7z

7 hours ago, gooser said:

Pretty sure you must have Factoryclose's own Babo Human slal pack. When I play those scenes it always starts off with the Babo MMMF gang rape animations. It ingores all my other MMMF gangrape animations in other SLAL packs.

Babo Human 2021.01.09 SE Fix.7z

Yeah, Iā€™ve got it installed. Itā€™s used for like all random world encounters just fine. But this never wanted to work. Ended up just killing them in the end as I didnā€™t want them hanging around in my house not doing anything and getting in the way.Ā Lol

15 hours ago, Nyx Morrigan said:

Yeah, Iā€™ve got it installed. Itā€™s used for like all random world encounters just fine. But this never wanted to work. Ended up just killing them in the end as I didnā€™t want them hanging around in my house not doing anything and getting in the way.Ā Lol

Interesting. It is weird that the Babodialogue mod is specifically filtering "Babo" as a tag for the gangbang animations.Ā 

Sorry it isn't working for you.

Ā 

EDIT: This is not true. After looking at the source, the mod is simply starting a mod tagged with MMMF. Any will do. Not sure why, but I though I had more MMMF animations from other packs, but I do not. Just MMF, MF, etc.

Edited by gooser

Riekling Thirsk Quest.

Ā 

Was able to get this to work initially fine and I played through the quest until its completion.

I wanted to replay it to change some of my decisions, so I re-loaded a save, before I killed the Nords on the beach camp (DLC quest:Ā The Chief of Thirsk Hall), redid the battle, then confronted the original Riekling chief and killled him. But now I can't start the Babo Riekling quest for some reason. I do get the line "Female Chieftain Strong! Not livestock! Survive!ā€™ from a Riekling scout, but the quest never starts....

Edited by gooser
17 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

is there lines for (Pubic hair ā€“ You set it when you have pubic hair. If toggle is off, NPCs will think you have no pubic hair.) or is it a wip !?

Ā 

Some lines are reserved only for being clean shaved or havingĀ hair for most defeat scenarios, like the Markarth Investigation or the New Gnisis Argonians. You'll also get some comments if you talk to NPCs whileĀ wearing a bikini too small to cover your pubes.

Ā 

Devious Noble and Nightgate Inn Fight are the only ones I know that have lines for a specific type of pubic hair.

I've managed to initiate a few of the 'Normal' events, however none of them end properly. If anyone has any insights or console commands to complete the events or force the next stage, particularly for the Whiterun Orc event in #3, it would be appreciated.

Ā 

1) Markarth investigation

Investigation is triggered, completes, next stage is listed in-game as go to the guard tower and get the character's inventory back. Problem: chest is empty, new NPC guard in front of it is no help/dialogue with him triggers no change.

Edit:

Solution: Wait 24 hours (credit:Ā 

Ā 

2) Solitude noble

Get freed in the Blue palace, quest NPC says he will free me. Problem: Noble and his guards leave, my character stays stuck on the ground, no further events happen. I can use the debug option in the MCM to restore control but then event still doesn't proceed, title isn't gained, and all my stuff is gone.

Edit:
Solution: Listed as fixed in the most recent version

Ā 

3) Whiterun/Breezehome first orc event

Event wraps up, character ends up gagged with a notification about finding someone to remove the gag. Problem: Lydia runs in (sometimes) and I understand from reading the thread that she's supposed to free you, however she has no dialogue about this and ends up standing about Breezhome with her sword out indefinitely. Again I can use the MCM to remove restraints, however the event stays incomplete and the title is not earned.Ā This may be a red herring, but if I open the console at this point I can see several lines of "Warning: access to non-existingĀ object with idĀ 0X12C93Ā (76947)" as though the previous device/gag equip event wasĀ trying to add an object by the wrong ID.Ā Ā (Not reproduceable)

Ā 

I also got stuck at the Nightgate inn event with a similar problem of the hostile NPCs not leaving when they were done, leaving my character stuck on the ground waiting for them to leave so the event could proceed while they stood stock-still. Fortunately the MCM 'Restore control' option and speaking to the inn-keeper afterwards was enough to finish this event. No such luck with the others,

Ā 

So if anyone has any ideas on how to proceed or override/force event completion please let me know. I've not really been able to proceed down a few paths here and are now very wary of initiating any of the other events in case I get similarly stuck.

Ā 

Ā 

Edit:

I got the quest ID with 'help BaboEvent' the Whiterun orc search event ID is 17284D90. Player.sqs quest_id tells me I'm at stage 65. UsingĀ SetStageĀ 17284D90 66 I can get the title set to acquired, gag's still on though. Saving and reloading and trying the other stage numbers revealed withĀ Player.sqsĀ 17284D90 in various combinations as well as individually does not cause a quest complete or dialogue box to pop (other than for quest options I did not choose for this quest). So I've set the stage to 66 to get the title and then 80 which is the highest number to try and mark the quest as complete. Hopefully this has properly finished the event/quest, if I get a confirmation through other events popping later I'll confirm here in case anyone else has the same problem.
Edit2:
Solution: Appears to have been fixed by installing the latest version and resetting the quest. Guards can now free the PC from binds.

Ā 

Edited by CaptainOfTheGravyTrain
Solutions added

i see in the console there are dialogues with the argonian stans-in-shallows and with sven, but i cant get any of them (even after betraying sven/helping the argonian). anybody knows how to get them? any requirements?Ā 

Hey man, I really love your work!. I have a question: Does this modĀ Bikini Armor Quest 2.80VĀ (plus 2 more armorĀ mods included in thatĀ post)Ā come with keyword for SL Aroused Redux? or I have to add it manually?. My installation order for this mod:

-Ā Bikini Armor Quest 2.80V Download(BHUNP 3BBB ver)Ā SE

- The Expanded World of Bikini Armor Patch for 2.80 SE

-Ā Kardia of Rhodes Armor Patch SE for 2.80 SE

-Ā BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.80 Fix

- BakaFactory Bikini Quest English Patch 2.80V

2 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Hey man, I really love your work!. I have a question: Does this modĀ Bikini Armor Quest 2.80VĀ (plus 2 more armorĀ mods included in thatĀ post)Ā come with keyword for SL Aroused Redux? or I have to add it manually?. My installation order for this mod:

-Ā Bikini Armor Quest 2.80V Download(BHUNP 3BBB ver)Ā SE

- The Expanded World of Bikini Armor Patch for 2.80 SE

-Ā Kardia of Rhodes Armor Patch SE for 2.80 SE

-Ā BakaFactory Bikini Quest 2.80 Fix

- BakaFactory Bikini Quest English Patch 2.80V

I opened TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp from the Bikini Armor Quest 2.80v in SSEdit and indeed it has SLA as a master, and uses the keywords:
image.png
Ā 

I like the idea of outfit keywords but I suggest breaking out and developing such a system separately so that it can be used in other mods as well. Such a seperate mod can be allowed to be a lot more comprehensive after all. Once the keyword system is in place it could parhaps have an effect when npc's where those things.

Ā 

It could be rather simple thou. Something like:

Prude: This outfit are as non sexy as it can get.

Normal: Regular clothes/armor.

Slightly Skimpy:Ā  Thease have a sexy vibe without showing anything extra. Still SFW.

Skimpy: Show a lot of skin but everything essential are still covered. Lightly NSFW

Extra skimpy: Thease do show stuff either by transparancy or risky cuts like generous sideboobs etc. NSFW.

Half naked: Thease are actual topless outfits and such.

Clothed naked: Thease are clothes but they doesn't cover anything essential. A breast exposing corset, stockings with garthers and garter belt but no panties would fall into this category.

Naked:Ā There may be some clothing items but they are more like accessories. Nothing but stayup stockings and a cute hat would qualify here.

Ā 

As a general rule there could be situational exceptions. A real life lady wearing nothing but a bra and panties in public in the city will draw attention (extra skimpy) while a bikini on the beach are considered normal or slightly skimpy depending on design. Depending on culture dropping the top can even be common.

28 minutes ago, fiinhvip said:

It'sĀ AddItemMenu... I guess, because most armor with AIM required don't have crafting recipe( the mod author don't want your crafting menu turn into a clutter mess or just lazy).

I didn't think AIM was short for Add Item Menu. Thanks you. He should just write the whole name of that mod. I thought it was some kind of aiming mod like a scope or somethingĀ .

Edited by neneXgod