On 5/14/2021 at 1:14 AM, Boulo_92 said:

I had the exact same problem multiple times with this mod installed.

From what I could determine, it appears to have something to do with the BaboEncounter11 quest.

Type in the console : "sqv BaboEncounter11"

If the cause is the same as mine, the quest should be in the 'Running' state.

If so, type in the console : "stopquest BaboEncounter11"

Then try again to use a bed, or mine an vein or other, in short : check if the problem no longer appears.

On my setup that solved the problem.

To prevent this problem from appearing again, you can deactivate road event 11 in the MCM, by changing the percentage to 0%.

I hope that these elements will help the author to debug this quest.

Thank you for the report. I've been meddling with this issue for a long time and I think I got a lead this time. I'll fix it in the next update.

On 5/15/2021 at 7:01 AM, ramparam34 said:

Baka, i managed to start a playthrough with this mod and then this new update came and i fear my mighty 4 hours of playtime will get lost because when i install a newer version, not only the game: "is corrupt and cannot be loaded" but SOS is also missing 3 schlong addons. You sure it's just a minor MCM fix?

SOS is also missing 3 schlong addons? You sure you didn't exceed the plugin capacity limit?

On 5/16/2021 at 4:28 AM, skyrimXmania said:

Great to see this mod up on LL, been following it for a while, nice work!

I noticed something while testing out different situations. When I go to talk to Mogrul about borrowing money, there is text missing in the notification boxes between scenes. I don't know if it is a translation issue or what, just thought I'd let you know. If that's the case I can fix it myself with SSEdit but can't seem to find the text source. 

I'll fix it. Thank you.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:33 PM, bobzx12 said:

Dear author bakafactory

I really like your mods, I'm a fans of yours. I have a problem with the nightgate  inn event.

After the bandit defeat me and said hang me on the wall. The screen got black and then crash to desktop. I have already installed the Zazpack 8.0. 

what's the problem of mine? thank you very much

Please get 8.0 Plus. 8.0 and 8.0 Plus are different.

43 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Thank you for the report. I've been meddling with this issue for a long time and I think I got a lead this time. I'll fix it in the next update.

SOS is also missing 3 schlong addons? You sure you didn't exceed the plugin capacity limit?

I'll fix it. Thank you.

Please get 8.0 Plus. 8.0 and 8.0 Plus are different.

Is Zaz Animation Pack 8 Plus SE a new requirement? What is the link for the SE version? I'm using:

1522410469_BaboDialogue3.90EnglishSE.7z  from May 9th.

Does anyone know what that hanging frame thing in the second last screenshot is?

I thought it was ZAZ but I have 8.0+ installed and I've clicked through all the devices available from the device placement spell and it doesn't seem to be there. Is this perhaps from another mod?

42 minutes ago, victor376678 said:

Does anyone know what that hanging frame thing in the second last screenshot is?

I thought it was ZAZ but I have 8.0+ installed and I've clicked through all the devices available from the device placement spell and it doesn't seem to be there. Is this perhaps from another mod?

It's my work. It's in the mod.

18 minutes ago, _Ying_1 said:

Can someone tell me if it is necessary to use the BaboDialogue 3.901 Script Source if I'm using 2024403504_BaboDialogue3.901EnglishSE?

Not necessary

2 hours ago, FallenSkyeHigh said:

Maybe I'm blind but the guide told me absolutely nothing on how to actually add the Keywords. Someone said the rings from the ESP would work instead. They do not. Im simply at a loss.

It's in the pdf named About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.

I cannot get the orc's to show back up in Whiterun. Here is what I do.
1)Talk to whiterun tavernkeeper who congratulates me for being a citizen and warns me orcs are looking for me. 
2) 24 hours or so later the 3 ugly orcs are in front of breezehome. Give into their demands.

3) After getting raped and bound they initiate dialogue, I mumble a request to be let go and then nothing. Lydia shows up and then still nothing.

4) I hit escape to exit the dialogue and the orcs leave and lydia frees me.

5) Nothing after that. No matter how long I wait nothing happens. I have all events at 99 probability and orc interval at 1.

Help?

Cant tell if nothing works or is it not actually random events. I finally managed to get the skimpy comments but absolutely nothing happens on the road at all. Not a single one. I can understand if theyre tied to specific places but if thats true the mod dosent state that at all, it words it as if these are random road encounters anywhere.

6 hours ago, FallenSkyeHigh said:

Cant tell if nothing works or is it not actually random events. I finally managed to get the skimpy comments but absolutely nothing happens on the road at all. Not a single one. I can understand if theyre tied to specific places but if thats true the mod dosent state that at all, it words it as if these are random road encounters anywhere.

You need to save enslaved knights for the random events, there is an option in the menu to add the number of enslaved knights

7 hours ago, Branstar90 said:

How do I start the event involving Vice captain? Also I noticed most road events take place at a specific location while on the road so is there some sort of guide for all of these events?

For this event to occur you need to get rapped for the ugly orcs in whiterun event a cupple of times

Only some events require saved slaves from what the PDF says. Unless that's all lies too. None of these events even trigger. Haven't seen a single person in need of saving around Skyrim. If they are in specific locations, that's cool but where? That should've been specified. 

Also tried walking around the designated towns at night. Also nothing. All the chances are at 100%.  The only thing this mod successfully seems to do is add random passerby dialogue. 

The normal events I haven't tested, but I'm sure atleast they work. But as for the "random" road events they just simply do not happen at all. Some events say you should get an event simply for having a high boob stat. Never seen it. No criminal chasing you, nothing. Just not functional.

5 hours ago, FallenSkyeHigh said:

Only some events require saved slaves from what the PDF says. Unless that's all lies too. None of these events even trigger. Haven't seen a single person in need of saving around Skyrim. If they are in specific locations, that's cool but where? That should've been specified. 

Also tried walking around the designated towns at night. Also nothing. All the chances are at 100%.  The only thing this mod successfully seems to do is add random passerby dialogue. 

The normal events I haven't tested, but I'm sure atleast they work. But as for the "random" road events they just simply do not happen at all. Some events say you should get an event simply for having a high boob stat. Never seen it. No criminal chasing you, nothing. Just not functional.

From what I've noticed many of these events take place at specific spots on the road but I only know of 2 locations where I've had encounters, one near Whitewatch tower and taking the road left all the way past fort greymoor. I wish this was explained in a PDF.

I've been playing with this now for a while, and I really like it, but there are a couple of issues to report:

- I can't get the Noble's son sequence to finish.   I'm taken to the Blue palace, and the scene begins, but every time I've tried it (and I've tried it a lot, with several different triggers), it's failed to finish the scene, and I get left stuck with no controls and still restrained, with the title never acquired.  It's as if something is interrupting the scene in the Blue palace at various points.   I've had it end just before Falk Firebeard starts talking once, after he started talking but only had one or two lines once, and twice it got through Elisef's comments saying she must release me.  In each case, people start walking away as soon as the interruption begins, and there's no easy way to recover.  Telling it to remove restraints only removes the logbit - the other two restraints remain.   Restoring controls works, except you're stuck in the restraints.   Only way to recover is restoring a save.   I thought perhaps it was because I was often ending up in the Blue Palace at night and NPCs want to return to their homes/bed, but I managed to trigger it in the morning, once, and it was still interrupted.

- I ran into a trio of Nords twice, once with some dead Argonians, once with a naked, bound, Thalmor, and in both cases, when they attacked me, it said I couldn't fight anymore, but they kept on attacking.   Only way around this was to use the Defeat surrender key, but then you end up in a Defeat scene, not what I assume is the appropriate scenario in this case.

-  I get something similar when I run into one of the rapists on the road - they defeat me, the rape scene plays, but after I've recovered from the trauma, they attack, and won't stop when I can't continue fighting.   Even surrendering with Defeat in this case doesn't help.   Is this deliberate?

- I, like some others, have never managed to get the Whiterun Orc scenario to trigger even though I've now tried this in multiple playthroughs, including a new game focused mainly on this mod and it's optional related mods.   I'm level 10 in that playthrough, have had Breezehome for ages, but have never had the Orc related dialogue from Hulda or the encounter.  I've had almost all of the other encounters mentioned in the docs, so I don't know what the hangup here is.   Is there some other requirement to trigger this?

1 hour ago, knots1353 said:

- I, like some others, have never managed to get the Whiterun Orc scenario to trigger even though I've now tried this in multiple playthroughs, including a new game focused mainly on this mod and it's optional related mods.   I'm level 10 in that playthrough, have had Breezehome for ages, but have never had the Orc related dialogue from Hulda or the encounter.  I've had almost all of the other encounters mentioned in the docs, so I don't know what the hangup here is.   Is there some other requirement to trigger this?

For the orc scene, after listening to Hulda, you need to talk to a guard, who will say that they're blocking some orcs from going into the city. You have to tell them that it's fine to let them in, then change cell and return to Whiterun again and they should spawn in front of Breezehome

The only way if gotten the Whiterun Orc event working is to:

1. Fight in the civil war and help defend/capture Whiterun. (I've only done an Imperial side, so I don't know if Stormcloak side works the same way)

2. Buy Breezehome, enter it so Lydia shows up inside too, and then talk to Hulda about interesting rumors. (She should congratulate you on becoming a citizen of Whiterun)

3. Exit Whiterun and return when you receive a notification about being alarmed about something.

I managed to get a recurring Whiterun Orc event by:

1. Making sure the location event for the orc messenger is on.

2. Visit different Whiterun shops to get him to show up and talk with him. (Giving him 500 gold grants you positive reputation points)

3. Exit Whiterun and return once you receive another notification.

To start the Vice Captain event:

1. Instead of allowing Lydia to free you, get a guard to help you out of the restraints. (If done right, you should receive the Whiterun Orc Fuck Toy title)

2. Talk to Commander Caius and ask for help. (I haven't done Dampened Spirits from the Thieves Guild, but you should be able to find him patrolling Whiterun)

3. Follow him to the guard barracks to be introduced to your new protector. Talk to the Vice Captain afterward.

4. Exit Whiterun, return once you receive a notification, get gangbanged again, and the orc event will finish a different way when Marx kills the orcs.

5. Accept the Vice Captain's demands by selecting the gibberish option and he'll wander inside Breezehome from now on. (I don't think the silent/defiant option works yet)