8 hours ago, sivb1 said:

For those asking about the argoniandisplaytitle, after following the argonians upstair in newgnisis, you have to fiht them, kill one of them then lose (essential in mcm). then things will be different.

Thank you so much. Confirm it works like charm.

On 5/25/2021 at 1:45 PM, Mez558 said:

You can edit the values of these yourself in xEdit or CK (or just remove them)

It's easier in xEdit but finding dialogue is harder. I normally use CK to export the dialogue to a text file then search on that and find the Form ID (or Editor ID) from there and match this up with xEdit. If anyone knows an easier way of searching for dialogue in xEdit, please share :)

Reveal hidden contents

In xedit

Find the dialogue under Dialogue Topic

Then either right click on the Condition (Subject.GetGlobalValue) and remove it or expand the details and edit the Comparison Value

image.png.2c055ad0d6b27b34c8ae26491b158e34.png

In CK, Finding the Dialogue Text is easy, Edit>Find Text
The open the Dialogue and edit the conditions here

image.png.7c3d4c9fb6a81c6b6c345eb6ad060456.png

To search dialogue in xedit:

1. Load the plugin you wish to search.

2. Right click it and select "Apply Filter (selected files only)"

3. check "Name contains" and enter your search

4. Click filter and OK.

5. Your filtered dialogue appears on the left.

11 hours ago, fooman said:

To search dialogue in xedit:

1. Load the plugin you wish to search.

2. Right click it and select "Apply Filter (selected files only)"

3. check "Name contains" and enter your search

4. Click filter and OK.

5. Your filtered dialogue appears on the left.

Thank you :)

Thanks for the update!

I've gone and changed some things in the esp for 4.0 to fix stuff that I noticed last time.

BaboInteractiveDia.esp  BaboInteractiveDia.esp

Just make another folder in your mod manager and add this esp in there if you want to test it.

Here's a list of stuff I changed:

Spoiler

-renamed female troll essence to the assimilator (kept default effect time since it causes bugs otherwise)
-changes to dialog in sinding(hircine quest), rapist in the darkness, orc visitors, interesting gossip, war heroine destroyer, noble son, thalmor slavers, vice captain, nightgate thugs, and potion dealer.
-changes to monologue for fill her up and lewdness & corruption
-changed condition to Hulda dialog for Orc visitors: Appearance =or> 40, Breasts =or> 40, Butts =or> 40
-changed vice captain forcegreet to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition
-changed vice captain welcome greeting to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition
-changes to load screen descriptions
-changed names of some NPCs from encounters so it's less obvious who they are
-changed war heroine destroyer condition to fix orc visitor and other Skyrim hold encounters
-changed road encounters to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition

EDIT: Found a typo in one of the load screens. Reuploaded a fix for that. Just copy and overwrite on the folder you created.

Edited by LT Roarke

Hi, can some kind Gentleman explain to me the condition for Vice Captain ... please

- the Orcs a regular visitors for me ?

- after and before the orc event i have chance to find event npc in shops in whiterun

- talked to a guard instead to a follower

- Have the dialog option " I need Help, Sir" by guards ... does nothing

- talked a lot to the captian but he want help me ?

Thanks

Hi all,

great mod! I just have some issues with scenes/packages it seems. One is with the Noble, workaround seems to be okay though.

With the Argonian Display things end for me when hanging from the frame, The crowd disperses and no scene starts, the followup dialogue/conversations are not triggered and it leads to endless bumbling in the cold wind. Anyone knows a workaround?

Cheers and thanks!

5 hours ago, It0w said:

Hi, can some kind Gentleman explain to me the condition for Vice Captain ... please

- after and before the orc event i have chance to find event npc in shops in whiterun

Thanks

When the orcs leave you in restraints, instead of getting Lydia to help you, talk to a guard to get out of the restraints. That should get you the Whiterun Orc Fuck Toy title.

Find Commander Caius and ask for help. Follow him to the guard barracks, be introduced to the vice captain, and talk to marx afterward.

Next time the orcs visit you, it should end a different way.

15 hours ago, It0w said:

Thanks

10 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

When the orcs leave you in restraints, instead of getting Lydia to help you, talk to a guard to get out of the restraints. That should get you the Whiterun Orc Fuck Toy title.

Find Commander Caius and ask for help. Follow him to the guard barracks, be introduced to the vice captain, and talk to marx afterward.

Next time the orcs visit you, it should end a different way.

Idk if you guys have that point covered, but since no one has mentioned it I will add: you also need to have completed the defence of Whiterun from the Civil war quest (imperial side). That is also a condition, once you do that, all should work fine, does for me at least ?

On 6/26/2021 at 4:14 PM, LT Roarke said:

Thanks for the update!

I've gone and changed some things in the esp for 4.0 to fix stuff that I noticed last time.

BaboInteractiveDia.esp   BaboInteractiveDia.esp 2.43 MB · 20 downloads

Just make another folder in your mod manager and add this esp in there if you want to test it.

Here's a list of stuff I changed:

Reveal hidden contents

-renamed female troll essence to the assimilator (kept default effect time since it causes bugs otherwise)
-changes to dialog in sinding(hircine quest), rapist in the darkness, orc visitors, interesting gossip, war heroine destroyer, noble son, thalmor slavers, vice captain, nightgate thugs, and potion dealer.
-changes to monologue for fill her up and lewdness & corruption
-changed condition to Hulda dialog for Orc visitors: Appearance =or> 40, Breasts =or> 40, Butts =or> 40
-changed vice captain forcegreet to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition
-changed vice captain welcome greeting to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition
-changes to load screen descriptions
-changed names of some NPCs from encounters so it's less obvious who they are
-changed war heroine destroyer condition to fix orc visitor and other Skyrim hold encounters
-changed road encounters to include SLA_PrettyArmor as a condition

EDIT: Found a typo in one of the load screens. Reuploaded a fix for that. Just copy and overwrite on the folder you created.

Does this incorporate the localization work from Ironmaiden1872's patch?