I do not get it to be defeated by the Argonians in Windhelm. Everything I tried, I end up by death, even with the essential switch opt in. I am using as well defeat with the Baka addon, however it is not funtional as well for the Argonain fight. Does anyone get this quest done?

:EDIT: may there be any console command to bypass the defeat stage in this case?

I think I've found a bug?

Basically, I did end up meeting the 3 nords on the road with dead bodies - they grope my character briefly. Then they say they're going to fuck me and I get a pop-up saying well that they're gonna do that.

Nothin' happens and I'm able to basically freely walk away, they don't chase me or anything.

Other thing, like others have said, for the life of me I can't get the orc quest to trigger. I do get the comments from Hulda, but I try to talk to a guard and nothin' comes up about the orcs. I tried waiting several days too but nothin'. I'm almost wondering if there is a console command to trigger it hahah. Because I'm kind of too lazy to try and go through the whole war thing.

I get a CTD every time I enter Windhelm regardless of fast travel or entering the gate manually. I can COC to an interior cell like the Palace or the Corner Club but it CTD's on exiting to the outside. No issues once the mod is disabled.

On 5/20/2021 at 12:16 AM, asianboy345 said:

For the orc scene, after listening to Hulda, you need to talk to a guard, who will say that they're blocking some orcs from going into the city. You have to tell them that it's fine to let them in, then change cell and return to Whiterun again and they should spawn in front of Breezehome

Tried this - no luck.  Neither Hulda nor any of the Guards ever say anything about orcs.

On 5/20/2021 at 1:11 PM, LT Roarke said:

The only way if gotten the Whiterun Orc event working is to:

1. Fight in the civil war and help defend/capture Whiterun. (I've only done an Imperial side, so I don't know if Stormcloak side works the same way)

2. Buy Breezehome, enter it so Lydia shows up inside too, and then talk to Hulda about interesting rumors. (She should congratulate you on becoming a citizen of Whiterun)

3. Exit Whiterun and return when you receive a notification about being alarmed about something.

I managed to get a recurring Whiterun Orc event by:

1. Making sure the location event for the orc messenger is on.

2. Visit different Whiterun shops to get him to show up and talk with him. (Giving him 500 gold grants you positive reputation points)

3. Exit Whiterun and return once you receive another notification.

To start the Vice Captain event:

1. Instead of allowing Lydia to free you, get a guard to help you out of the restraints. (If done right, you should receive the Whiterun Orc Fuck Toy title)

2. Talk to Commander Caius and ask for help. (I haven't done Dampened Spirits from the Thieves Guild, but you should be able to find him patrolling Whiterun)

3. Follow him to the guard barracks to be introduced to your new protector. Talk to the Vice Captain afterward.

4. Exit Whiterun, return once you receive a notification, get gangbanged again, and the orc event will finish a different way when Marx kills the orcs.

5. Accept the Vice Captain's demands by selecting the gibberish option and he'll wander inside Breezehome from now on. (I don't think the silent/defiant option works yet)

I tried all of this too with no luck.  I thought perhaps it might have needed the Civil War quest to progress because looking through the scripts I did find references to choosing a different Vice Captain based on whose side you were on, but I progressed my playthrough quite a ways past the Whiterun siege, and still never got anything started on this.

I'm wondering if the detection of buying Breezehome is the issue - Hulda has never congratulated me on becoming a citizen of Whiterun in any of my playthroughs (your comment is the first I've heard that she does this...), and it seems that is the deciding factor.   I suspected this in my very first playthrough because I used LAL to start already owning Breezehome, so I deliberately made a new start where that wasn't the case, but it hasn't seemed to make a difference.

3 hours ago, Acornins said:

I think I've found a bug?

Basically, I did end up meeting the 3 nords on the road with dead bodies - they grope my character briefly. Then they say they're going to fuck me and I get a pop-up saying well that they're gonna do that.

Nothin' happens and I'm able to basically freely walk away, they don't chase me or anything.

Other thing, like others have said, for the life of me I can't get the orc quest to trigger. I do get the comments from Hulda, but I try to talk to a guard and nothin' comes up about the orcs. I tried waiting several days too but nothin'. I'm almost wondering if there is a console command to trigger it hahah. Because I'm kind of too lazy to try and go through the whole war thing.

The three Nords with dead argonians encounter seems rather buggy.  With most of these encounters, though, I've found that I can get them to work by doing a quicksave while they're still at a distance, and retrying several times.   I've managed to get through it by making sure I don't have another encounter nearby before I approach the Nords, then you basically have to approach, not fast forward through any dialogue (that seems to trigger a lot of the instability in many encounters), and it should progress all the way.

The similar encounter with two Nords and an Imperial slaver around an imprisoned, naked Thalmor is similarly buggy and can be progressed through in much the same fashion, except you should agree to let them inspect you (never accuse them of being a slaver).    I've never been able to get it to actually finish up at the end - they talk about taking the Thalmor sow with them, and then nothing else happens, you don't get control back or any further actions -- I've had this happen a number of times and never got past that point.

1 hour ago, knots1353 said:

Tried this - no luck.  Neither Hulda nor any of the Guards ever say anything about orcs.

I tried all of this too with no luck.  I thought perhaps it might have needed the Civil War quest to progress because looking through the scripts I did find references to choosing a different Vice Captain based on whose side you were on, but I progressed my playthrough quite a ways past the Whiterun siege, and still never got anything started on this.

I'm wondering if the detection of buying Breezehome is the issue - Hulda has never congratulated me on becoming a citizen of Whiterun in any of my playthroughs (your comment is the first I've heard that she does this...), and it seems that is the deciding factor.   I suspected this in my very first playthrough because I used LAL to start already owning Breezehome, so I deliberately made a new start where that wasn't the case, but it hasn't seemed to make a difference.

Yea, I never got welcomed as citizen by Hulda either and she just tells me it's dangerous with whatever I'm wearing at the time or there is some man stripping adventurers. 

@ when you quoted me. 

Hm, I might have to try that then. I've only encountered them once thus far and kind of just been running around to see what I could trigger. 

I took a look at the dialog topic for that specific line from Hulda, and apparently now you need specific values for your appearance.

Beauty 50 (Greater than or equal to)

Breasts 70 (Greater than or equal to)

Butts 70 (Greater than or equal to)

It's unfortunate that you need them set this way for Hulda to say this line and start the event because the orcs will have various comments based on your appearance such as:

Beauty > or = 80

Breasts > or = 80

Butts > or = 80

(Getting worked up)

Beauty > or = 50 but < 80

Breasts > or = 50

Butts > or = 50

(Calling you some regular whore)

Beauty < 50

Breasts < 50

Butts < 50

(Calling you ugly and leaving without doing anything else)

Bakafactory needs to update his manual pdf to mention these changes.

EDIT: Finishing the defend/capture Whiterun quest is only necessary to start the Vice Captain event. I like to finish it to get it out of the way.

41 minutes ago, LT Roarke said:

I took a look at the dialog topic for that specific line from Hulda, and apparently now you need specific values for your appearance.

It's unfortunate that you need them set this way for Hulda to say this line and start the event because the orcs will have various comments based on your appearance such as:

Beauty > or = 80

Breasts > or = 80

Butts > or = 80

(Getting worked up)

Breasts > or = 50

Butts > or = 50

Beauty < 50

Breasts < 50

Butts < 50

THANK YOU. Doing that managed to get the event triggered!

4 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

Beauty > or = 80

Breasts > or = 80

Butts > or = 80

(Getting worked up)

Breasts > or = 50

Butts > or = 50

Beauty < 50

Breasts < 50

Butts < 50

EDIT: Finishing the defend/capture Whiterun quest is only necessary to start the Vice Captain event. I like to finish it to get it out of the way.

Are there any similar requirements for the orc messenger event to spawn? I had the initial orc event, but can’t get the reoccurring orc visitors event to spawn.

1 hour ago, SilverBaSeS said:

Are there any similar requirements for the orc messenger event to spawn? I had the initial orc event, but can’t get the reoccurring orc visitors event to spawn.

None that I can tell. Try setting the orc messenger spawn rate to 100 and visit shops in Whiterun. If that isn't working, it could be a bug that needs to addressed.

Is this mod actual for naked PC? Have no encounters at all on location change.

Can i see any description about PC reputation from this mod and traders affection? Didnt find it in manual.

Mod great!!! Thanks...  But ....

Maybe or not Dark Face Issue, should check it
    Record:  \ [38] BaboInteractiveDia.esp \ [21] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [208] BaboTemplateNordM05 "Раб" [NPC_:3809E21B] - BaboInteractiveDia.esp
    Resource:    not exists
    Record:  \ [38] BaboInteractiveDia.esp \ [21] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [207] pchsTemplatekhajiitM05 "Раб" [NPC_:3809E21A] - BaboInteractiveDia.esp

Dark Face , dark  ------- tried trick with CK  Ctrl+F4 to generate facegen files --------  for some reason export is not saved  , although everything went fine with the same DCL ? 

use MO2  , In owerwrite  CK does not export!

dialogue chick from the temple Dibella ,  temporarily relieves      setnpcweight      image.png.1e37c5c11c31074fb4fb4bfa91ad4b67.png

3 hours ago, zubr4444444 said:

Mod great!!! Thanks...  But ....

Record:  \ [38] BaboInteractiveDia.esp \ [21] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [208] BaboTemplateNordM05 "Раб" [NPC_:3809E21B] - BaboInteractiveDia.esp
    Record:  \ [38] BaboInteractiveDia.esp \ [21] GRUP Top "NPC_" \ [207] pchsTemplatekhajiitM05 "Раб" [NPC_:3809E21A] - BaboInteractiveDia.esp

Dark Face , dark  ------- tried trick with CK  Ctrl+F4 to generate facegen files --------  for some reason export is not saved  , although everything went fine with the same DCL ? 

use MO2  , In owerwrite  CK does not export!

dialogue chick from the temple Dibella ,  temporarily relieves      setnpcweight      image.png.1e37c5c11c31074fb4fb4bfa91ad4b67.png

use this mod to fix that... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=description

I have a question about settings in game and compatibility with Naked Defeat.

If I set the values for Maximum Health Percentage and Minimum Health Percentage  at 20% and 5% then your events that require defeat will trigger between these values? then after 5% minimum normal defeat will be picked up by Naked Defeat which requires 0% health?

Am I right with my thinking? would that make your mod compatible with Naked Defeat?

처음뵙겠습니다

I have a question.

Several events have occurred, and I have been raped by orcs.

However, my status has not changed at all.

Lewdness
Corruption
Exhibitionist
Trauma
BikiniExp

What triggered it?

So, I think I figured out why Change Location Events weren't working in Whiterun.

The conditions for those events require SLA Keywords first and Road Encounters 03, 08, 11, and 12 to not be running (As in equal 0 in GetStage). Pictured below in SSEEdit.

Spoiler

babochangelocation.jpg.f21cdbb32cf5337af1cd4608f2366410.jpg

So I checked each road encounter in console by typing "help baboencounter" and using GetStage for Encounters 03, 08, 11, and 12. And the only one running turned out to be Road Encounter 08.

Spoiler

baboencounter08.png.261553d134ccf4042df81324258a281f.png

War Heroine Destroyer encounter is already running even though the requirements were that I needed 50 reputation points or higher and become a soldier in the Legion or Stormcloaks. Pictured below.

Spoiler

baboevent08.jpg.1ef465f346bb0d6a0c6045aa8230a59f.jpg

I already joined the Legion but my reputation points were less than 50. I changed the condition for War Heroine Destroyer to greater/equal to 0 since mine was already running. Hopefully this simple change in SSEEdit won't break other events.

Spoiler

baboevent0801.jpg.c84a4e7f3140bc8d19a594cc7ac2137c.jpg

Went to Warmaiden's to see if it worked. And what do you know:

Spoiler

OrcMessanger01.png.51fa81ce875cbf62fc2b0bec8eefafb9.png

There's the tricky bastard!

OrcMessanger02.png.31082a9fe85536975239d8bc76c0701e.png

TL;DR: Orc Messenger will not spawn if War Heroine Destroyer is running. To check this on your save, type "GetStage baboencounter08" in console and see if the result is higher than 0. A quick fix is to change that condition in SSEEdit. Another fix I haven't tried might be to set reputation points to 50 and defeat the War Heroine Destroyer.

Hopefully getting him to spawn will fix the recurring orc visitors.

Spoiler

EDIT: It did work.

OrcVisitor01.png.0fe4e5825423ee8fffc048c2023d525a.pngOrcVisitor02.png.1e08c8729c6daed120bcd6113fbb08db.png

I think I'm going to have to drop this. Too bad, I really wanted to try it out, even added the keywords to some armors. But almost every other game launch ends with a CTD before the game loads, and it's always talking about the babo dialog mcm when that happens. I'll keep the profile and saves around for a bit to test new patches.

Stack
{
  [SP+0]    0xC7D0EFCC98       (void*)
  [SP+8]    0x7FF63B750043     (SkyrimSE.exe+1240043) (void*)
  [SP+10]   0x60AAF410         (u32):[1621816336]
  [SP+18]   0xC7D0EFED60       (char*) "warning: Mismatched types assigning to variable named "_menuParams" - assigning None\nstack:\n\t[BaboDialogueMCM (772FEA1B)].babodialogueconfigmenu.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?\n\t[alias Player REF on quest BaboDialogueMCM (772FEA1B)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line ?"

I attached the full crashlog and papyrus log for the latest if anyone wants/needs it.

Crash_2021_5_23_20-32-16.txt

Papyrus.0.log

On 5/21/2021 at 3:57 PM, LT Roarke said:

Aha!   That was indeed the problem - I had butts in the mid 50s.   Boosting it to over 70 fixed it.   Thank you very much.