Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE

View File

Radiant Prostitution and Gigolo Ver 7 (SLSO) for SE

Now Requires Sexlab Aroused (V29) as of Ver 7.0 and SLSO if you want the minigame

This is an update to the conversion by @nomkaz of the continuation by @-Caden- of the continuation by @WraithSlayer of the original mod by @mainfct and @korialstraszbob.

The 3.2.2 version of the mod that I first started using works well but comes off as being kind of bland after a while and it didn't really work well for male PCs. Caden then picked it up. He added quite a bit of color and recognition for different types of PCs. However, he never quite got his vision completed and has moved on to other things. Since he has announced that he is abandoning support for it, I decided I'd pick the ball up and run with it for bit. How hard can this modding thing be, right? (famous last words).

SOooo... What is Radiant Prostitution?

It's a time of war in Skyrim. It's people are broken, stressed and dispossessed. Jobs are scarce. One could join the armies or go adventuring, but that life is dangerous and training and equipment are expensive. What's a lad or lass fresh off the cart supposed to do? Well, the local innkeeper is always looking for help. While you can make some money waiting tables, there's always one more option that's available.... If you are willing... because there are people ready to buy....

RPG.gif.2e0e04ebf23e6e1bda9153b210a89648.gif

Radiant Prostitution and Gigolo offers a different career path for the Dragon Born. One where waiting tables is just the door into a whole other side of Skyrim. One where you can find out what the people do on lonely nights when they don't know what the morrow will bring. One where you find out what people will pay for behind closed doors. One where you find that problems can be solved with more than sword and spells....

Features

• A tiered set of radiant quests that are accessible from any inn in Skyrim
  • Fully configurable MCM that allows you to adjust the difficulty and payout to suit your personal play style

Quests

Working at the Inn

• You can start off just waiting tables. The money isn't great but at least you have your dignity, right? But the temptation is always there and some customers can't keep their hands to themselves.
  • If you decide to take that plunge, you have to decide just what is you are willing to do, because the clients have ideas and some of them won't take no for answer...

Once you get a reputation, the Innkeepers will find other opportunities for you...

Spoiler

Home Visits

Spoiler

Home Delivery - The client wants to have you in the comfort and privacy of their home and they may want to share

A Private Performance - The client just wants to watch you... at least at the beginning...

Guest Of Honor - It's a party! And you are the entertainment...

Bet Your Sweet Ass - The client has a friend and he's got a girl too. Now it's on. The clients start betting on how long they can keep going while you and the other girl bet on how long you can keep them going. Who really is the biggest whore in town? (FEMALE PC ONLY)

Camp Jobs

Spoiler

There's a war on, don't you know? Soldiers far from home need entertainment too. Since you're not expected to take on a whole camp of soldiers by yourself, you'll have a coworker along and she's got a proposition...

Requests from afar...

What can happen away from the safety and security of the inn?

Spoiler

The Natural - You have a fan! But do they have an ulterior motive? Something is not Right

Size Does Matter - A local farmer has requested your presence... and why is he at a Giant Camp?

Stress Relief - An orc camp is getting rowdy and threatening their neighbors. Just what are you willing to do to calm them down?

All The Kings Horses - The local stable owner has a unique problem that he thinks only you can solve.

Now with SLSO Integration!!

So how does the SLSO integration work? Basically to succeed in your job, you need to make sure that your client has an Orgasm. Fail to do that and your client will become less and less happy with you. How this happens will depend on the quest. There is now Client satisfaction system that evaluates your performance of your interaction with them. If a scene includes an orgasm, you get a point. If there is no orgasm, that counts against. Client Satisfaction will depend on the particulars of the quest, but the points gained will result in a Client satisfaction level: 3 is fully satisfied - 0 is completely unsatisfied. NOTE: Multiple Orgasms for a single client in a scene still only count as one for this system.

Your performance is also evaluated on time. If you have SLSO set advance after a male orgasm, you have to edge them long enough to get full pay but still ensure they still cum. Currently, not all quests have this feature enabled for various reasons. . See the spoiler below for the particulars.

Spoiler

ENABLED Quests

• Free Roaming Prostitution - To get the full payment, the Client has to come. If you have repeats activated and only miss one orgasm, there's a small penalty. Miss two or more and there is a heavy penalty. Get no Orgasms and you get nothing.
  • Home Delivery - Same as above for a solo client. If you have two clients, you need to make sure that each client comes to get full satisfaction.
  • A Private Performance - Same as for Free Roam or a solo Home Delivery, except that the client will also call you out if you try to fake an orgasm
  • Guest of Honor - Out of the three threesomes, four of your clients have to experience orgasms in order to get the full credit.
  • Make Love, Not War - You need to make sure that four of the camp soldiers are satisfied before the Camp Commander is happy with your performance.

"Bet your Sweet Ass" and the Tier 3 Random quests - Not completed at this time. There are some serious scripting issues that need to be worked out before the SLSO minigame is added.

Requirements

Installation:

Install with mod manager, or unzip and drop files into your Skyrim/data folder

Updates can be done midgame safely provided no radiant quests are currently running

Compatibility:

Radiant Prostitution should work nicely with pretty much anything, even other SexLab prostitution mods, but there are some things that may break it, namely mods that automatically start SexLab animations based on proximity to the player. Known incompatible mods:

• SexLab Dangerously Nude - Will cause simple prostitution jobs to break if walking around naked.
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures - Prevents Random Job quests involving bestiality from working properly. May be temporarily disabled in its MCM settings while performing these quests.

LE Compatibility

It's been reported that this works with LE but I haven't tested it personally. May need to resave the esp in the LE Creation Kit for full functionality

Here's the full description from Caden's page

Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo 5.0 

(Added Male only and Female only versions See version Notes for details)

!!!VERY IMPORTANT TO READ 5.0 UPDATES!!!

Want to give a big thanks to nomkaz for converting and hosting the SE mods for everyone, is greatly appreciated!

RPCover.jpg.40b6103e253d55d49a7e2e594af3c8b4.jpg

(To report a bug with dialogue, I need the Gender/Race, Vampire yes/no, and what the dialogue that didn't match said. Due to the fact of almost 2000 lines of dialogue now with many conditions pertaining to race and gender)

Description:

What is Ulfic doing when you are out frolicking around Whiterun, selling your ass? Do you know?....Well I do! When he is not overseeing the uprising against the Empire, he is out scouting for the next orgy so he can release some tension, maybe he will show up to and orgy you are the center of!

What about Elisif the Fair, Rightful Queen to the throne huh, after the passing of your husband, she mourns, but that doesn't mean her hormones stop, so occasionally she well sneak out to get fucked in the privacy of someone elses home! Any many more of Skyrims nobles do the same!

Welcome to Radiant Prostitute/Gigolo, now play as a Male of Female Character, and this will fit your playthrou, Race Aware, Gender Aware, Vampire Aware, just talk to your local innkeeper to get your life as a Prostitute/Gigolo started!

RPG.gif.2e0e04ebf23e6e1bda9153b210a89648.gif

First off, I made a lot of dialog changes, and some are vulgar, so you are offended by vulgar language...well..your lieing to yourself cause your here getting ready to download a sex mod!

This is from the Radiant Prostitution Page and still applies:

To begin, talk to any innkeeper and ask about jobs. Initially you'll have access to two types, (simple prostitution, or serving tables) which are covered in detail below. Note that you can only be registered to one innkeeper at a time, and if you stray too far from the general location, the innkeeper will assume you ditched the job and not be happy when you come back.

Serving tables: Go around the inn asking patrons if they want food or drinks. Once you get an order, get the items the customer ordered from the innkeeper, then take them back to receive payment. You get to keep the customer's tip, and the innkeeper will take the rest. If you got the order wrong, the customer may refuse to pay, and the innkeeper will give you an earful. While on the job, there will always be at least one patron in the inn that wants to order food, but it may take some time to find them if there's a large amount of people. Also, some customers may not be looking for food, but for something more salacious, and if you take them up on their offer, you'll stop serving tables and switch to prostitution.

Simple prostitution: Proposition clients in the town/city around the inn, or wait for them to come to you (configurable in MCM). Different clients will have different tastes, and payment will vary according to which act they want you to perform. You can try and convince them to do something else, but they won't always accept, and some may even rape you instead. Once you've had enough clients, meet the innkeeper back at the inn to end your session. The innkeeper will take a MCM-configurable share of the profits. If you leave the location without reporting to the innkeeper first, they'll put a bounty on you for not giving them a share of the profits.

Home deliveries (unlocked at rank 2): Go to the client's home and satisfy their wishes. This job is only available once in a while.

Camp job (unlocked at rank 3): Go to the military camp and boost the morale of the troops. This job pays considerably higher than simple prostitution, but has a longer cooldown period than home deliveries. Camp jobs are no longer available when you pick a side in the civil war.

Random quest (unlocked at rank 4): A collection of more complex prostitution quests. Most of these feature bestiality in some form, so if you're not into that, you'll want to stick to the other forms of prostitution.

Requirements:

Installation:

Install with mod manager, or unzip and drop files into your Skyrim/data folder

To update, you can just overwrite Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 , I left the esp and all the script files ECT.. the same name so there is no issues

Compatibility:

Radiant Prostitution should work nicely with pretty much anything, even other SexLab prostitution mods, but there are some things that may break it, namely mods that automatically start SexLab animations based on proximity to the player. Known incompatible mods:

• SexLab Dangerously Nude - Will cause simple prostitution jobs to break if walking around naked.
  • SexLab Aroused Creatures - Prevents Random Job quests involving bestiality from working properly. May be temporarily disabled in its MCM settings while performing these quests.

Works with Sluttin' Up Bruma mod I uploaded earlier https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5381-sluttin-up-bruma/

Credits:

Ashal - Sexlab Framework

WraithSlayer, Mainfct, Korialstraszbob - for the Amazing work on this already!

Future Plans

I've gotten most of my near term goals completed. My next goal is to integrate Aroused into the mod and that will enable compatibility with Sexlab Separate Orgasms. That will allow me to make client orgasms part of the success criteria. That's proving to be more difficult that I thought

Beyond that I am open to suggestions with two caveats. First is that it can't be too complex. This is an old mod that has been worked on by a lot of people. It shows in the code. Trying to do too much can cause things to break. Then there is the structure of the mod. Each of radiant quests is essentially a dead end. You go out, you do the job and you get paid. The only change to game world is the money in your pocket. So contained scenarios is all that can really be done here.

Second, I'm not much for the more... uh... extreme stuff that appears on the site. I'm not knocking folks who are, I'm just pointing out that I may not be the guy to write that sort of thing. I'm going to focus mostly on consensual non-creature stuff. I might consider rape as a consequence for something but I'll never write a scenario where it is unavoidable.

For those who ARE interested in the more extreme stuff, I'd point you here:

NOTE: This method will only work for 6.1.7. This method is no longer applicable to 7.0 and beyond due to the changes needed for the SLSO minigame.

That's a guide for coming up with your own quests for this mod and it's what I used to get started on my own. I'll gladly help with any technical questions you have and if you come up with a working add-on. I'll even link to it so that folks can find it. I'll just leave the writing and testing to you. Fair enough?

Acknowledgements

I just want to thank all the guys I mentioned at the beginning for all the work they did. Fixing and tweaking are one, but building something from the ground up would be way beyond me. Hopefully I can do y'all credit and keep this thing alive a little longer.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/25/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, fuz ro d'oh, Jcontainers, Sexlab Aroused V29
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by kevtg26
42 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Wouldn't the mod work in LE if the mod was simply resave in the Creation Kit?

There wasn't an option for me to say "Maybe". I don't have LE or the LE Creation Kit installed so I can't say for sure it it will work. Resaving it in the CK might work. It might even work right out of the box. I just can't say for certain until someone tries it.

I Have A Few Suggestion's If Your Willing To Consider Them.

1# Any Chance You'd Be Willing To Take A Look At Integrating Aroused Into The Chances For Clients Accepting Your Services? Maybe Even A Higher Reward For Pleasing NPCs Based On How Aroused They Were At The Start?

2# Would It Be Possible To Make NPCs You've Previously Serviced "Remember" You From Last Time? I Always Though It Was A Little Odd That Could I Fuck An NPCs Brains Out One Night Then If You Approach Them Again The Following Night They'd Say Something Along The Lines Of "What?! Whoring Yourself Out?! I Can Believe You'd Even Suggest Something So Outlandish!"

3# Speaking Of Dialogue, Would Be Possible To Add Some Race Based Dialogue For Interactions Between The Player & NPCs?

3 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

There wasn't an option for me to say "Maybe". I don't have LE or the LE Creation Kit installed so I can't say for sure it it will work. Resaving it in the CK might work. It might even work right out of the box. I just can't say for certain until someone tries it.

I just checked out the mod on Skyrim LE Ru. It worked for me.

I can send the file for LE Ru here if needed.

8 hours ago, RavinBeast said:

I Have A Few Suggestion's If Your Willing To Consider Them.

1# Any Chance You'd Be Willing To Take A Look At Integrating Aroused Into The Chances For Clients Accepting Your Services? Maybe Even A Higher Reward For Pleasing NPCs Based On How Aroused They Were At The Start?

2# Would It Be Possible To Make NPCs You've Previously Serviced "Remember" You From Last Time? I Always Though It Was A Little Odd That Could I Fuck An NPCs Brains Out One Night Then If You Approach Them Again The Following Night They'd Say Something Along The Lines Of "What?! Whoring Yourself Out?! I Can Believe You'd Even Suggest Something So Outlandish!"

3# Speaking Of Dialogue, Would Be Possible To Add Some Race Based Dialogue For Interactions Between The Player & NPCs?

1# I was actually more thinking of integrating SLSO since that can be done without setting up any dependencies. The Mod already has a quest failure condition that's based on length of the scene (short scene = failure). I don't think adding a "orgasm occured ? true/false" wouldn't be all that difficult. I'm not sure about using Arousal to affect the reward (the mod is a money printer already) but I might be able to use it to affect the chance of approach or acceptance of an offer. I'll have to think about that.

2# Possibly. I might be able to do something were customers get added to a faction after they've been serviced and then come up with some faction conditional dialogue. I'll have to look into how factions work a little more. I will say that I'm still a little leery of adding data points that may bloat or trash your save game so this one might be on the back burner.

3# Some of the quests already have some race based dialogue, particularly for Argonian and Khajit PCs. I haven't played one of those so I haven't tested that part yet. A Private Performance DOES NOT have any race based dialogue yet because I was more concerned about getting it running than adding color. That's something I do intend to address at some point

It's great that this mod is will keep receiving updates. Best of luck to you :)

I too have a suggestion. Would it be possible to have an options to force all clients to either be male or female?

Caden's version did that with different mod downloads but i was thinking of a setting in the MCM, so that it can be changed mid game.

4 hours ago, gnegna said:

It's great that this mod is will keep receiving updates. Best of luck to you :)

I too have a suggestion. Would it be possible to have an options to force all clients to either be male or female?

Caden's version did that with different mod downloads but i was thinking of a setting in the MCM, so that it can be changed mid game.

I'll look into it. I have to learn how to mess with the MCM eventually.

2 hours ago, UlbertAlainOdle said:

i was wondering if the necklace given by inn keeper is bugged or not ? the innkeeper said to give it to someone but i don't know how

I've never really messed with the necklace, but IIRC it was intended as a way of pimping out your companions not recruiting regular NPCs. You can give it to companions via the trade dialogue. I just don't know if it is currently working or not.

13 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

1# I was actually more thinking of integrating SLSO since that can be done without setting up any dependencies. The Mod already has a quest failure condition that's based on length of the scene (short scene = failure). I don't think adding a "orgasm occured ? true/false" wouldn't be all that difficult. I'm not sure about using Arousal to affect the reward (the mod is a money printer already) but I might be able to use it to affect the chance of approach or acceptance of an offer. I'll have to think about that.

2# Possibly. I might be able to do something were customers get added to a faction after they've been serviced and then come up with some faction conditional dialogue. I'll have to look into how factions work a little more. I will say that I'm still a little leery of adding data points that may bloat or trash your save game so this one might be on the back burner.

3# Some of the quests already have some race based dialogue, particularly for Argonian and Khajit PCs. I haven't played one of those so I haven't tested that part yet. A Private Performance DOES NOT have any race based dialogue yet because I was more concerned about getting it running than adding color. That's something I do intend to address at some point

1# Fuck Yeah SLSO Integration Would Be Even Better, I Was Actually Gonna Suggest It But Thought Aroused Would Be Less Work

2# Looking Forward To Seeing What You Come Up With

3# Some Extra Dialogue For Orc's Would Great As Well As Elf vs Human Dialogue

I can't be absolutely certain it's due to this mod, but as soon as I replaced the old version with this I started getting ONLY "playing animation       " message followed with the characters just skipping sex all together, plus the "Are you stuck in a scene?" option disappeared from the follower dialogue options.  

Glad to see this mod won't die! If you're looking for suggestions, I've got some for food serving:

1) MCM control over tips; you can control every bit of the prostitution part, but not the more innocent stuff
2) the deliver food quest failing if you run/jump with the platter (equivalent to bringing the wrong food)

I love the food service feature of the mod and while it's not the reason most people are here it's the reason this mod is a must-have in my load order.

6 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

I can't be absolutely certain it's due to this mod, but as soon as I replaced the old version with this I started getting ONLY "playing animation       " message followed with the characters just skipping sex all together, plus the "Are you stuck in a scene?" option disappeared from the follower dialogue options.  

I haven't seen that before. All the mod does is make a call to Sexlab for the anims. Can you post a papyrus log? 

7 hours ago, TheDungeonMaestro said:

Glad to see this mod won't die! If you're looking for suggestions, I've got some for food serving:

1) MCM control over tips; you can control every bit of the prostitution part, but not the more innocent stuff
2) the deliver food quest failing if you run/jump with the platter (equivalent to bringing the wrong food)

I love the food service feature of the mod and while it's not the reason most people are here it's the reason this mod is a must-have in my load order.

1) Getting into the MCM is still pretty far down my list of things to do. I'm still at the "trial and error" stage of scripting and the MCM is a pretty daunting beast. Heck, the only way I could get A Private Performance to work is by stealing code from other quests in the mod. When and if I get there, I'll see about adding in a modifier. Right now tips ARE dependent on the Speech skill.

2) Good idea but I'm not even sure where to start with that. I'll take a gander. Based on my limited experience with the CK, that could either be stupidly simple or horribly complex. It won't be anything in between.