25 minutes ago, skysplorer said:

does any know where to find the male only client add on for the quest missions i had it and deleted it by mistake 

i found the link to the version i was referring to the link to both the male and female specific versions are in the download link  maybe these options could be added to this version as it seems to be superior but just one players opinion lol Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

On 6/11/2021 at 2:37 AM, ITwerkForSkooma said:

Is there a specific creature framework that needs to be installed for this mod?

Only the creature framework that is required for SexLab Framework, but you need more nasty critters for the dongs.

On 6/11/2021 at 2:07 AM, skysplorer said:

i found the link to the version i was referring to the link to both the male and female specific versions are in the download link  maybe these options could be added to this version as it seems to be superior but just one players opinion lol Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo - Dialog Sex - LoversLab

I haven't gotten around to doin that yet. Caden did that by having different versions of ESP. I making a bunch of changes to the underlying structure of the mod to get the Aroused / SLSO integration working and I don't want to confuse myself by having a bunch of different versions to update. Maybe after Aroused / SLSO is done I'll take a look at it.

9 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

I haven't gotten around to doin that yet. Caden did that by having different versions of ESP. I making a bunch of changes to the underlying structure of the mod to get the Aroused / SLSO integration working and I don't want to confuse myself by having a bunch of different versions to update. Maybe after Aroused / SLSO is done I'll take a look at it.

i completely understand your doing good work here keep it up

UPDATE ON AROUSED / SLSO INTEGRATION. Just because I know I've been teasing it.

So I would say I have it about 50% done. I have it working pretty flawlessly on the free roaming prostitution but I've had a full on infestation of bugs with the radiant quests. Every two bugs I quash seem to breed on new one. I am making progress but I just don't have a timeline right now.

19 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

UPDATE ON AROUSED / SLSO INTEGRATION. Just because I know I've been teasing it.

So I would say I have it about 50% done. I have it working pretty flawlessly on the free roaming prostitution but I've had a full on infestation of bugs with the radiant quests. Every two bugs I quash seem to breed on new one. I am making progress but I just don't have a timeline right now.

I have no idea how you've done it so this might be a reduntant comment, but it would proably be the easiest solution to just bump the arousal of NPCs chosen for radiant quests to 50.

Edited by Inception
57 minutes ago, Inception said:

I have no idea how you've done it so this might be a reduntant comment, but it would proably be the easiest solution to just bump the arousal of NPCs chosen for radiant quests to 50.

I'm actually just detecting whether or not the client orgasms during a scene. That's the easy part. The difficult part is tying that into the quest completion conditions and the reward structure. That's where all the bugs are.

Edited by kevtg26
4 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

I'm actually just detecting whether or not the client orgasms during a scene. That's the easy part. The difficult part is tying that into the quest completion conditions and the reward structure. That's where all the bugs are.

There was a guy who added that feature for v4.1 along with arousal requirement for client approach and it worked well. Maybe you can take a look at his script and see how he did it. Since they can be a bit hard to find now I attach them here instead.

I think the npcs at the home delivery job should all start with an adequate arousal(at least 25), since they wouldn't even be there if they were already satisfied. So if you can implement that too, it would be nice.

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 4.1 ArousalPatch.rar

Hello to everyone;
I haven't played Skyrim for a long time, so I couldn't follow the topics much.
I have a few questions about this mod;
Solo female version; Is it only for male actors? Is it only possible to have sex with female NPCs?
Are there Horse, Giants and werewolf quests again? Can these be turned off from the MCM menu?
In previous versions of the mod, Horse and werewolf missions were freezing. The game was not progressing. Has it been fixed?
I usually play with a male character. I want to be a gigolo but can we turn off sex with male NPC?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

5 hours ago, uzuncocuk said:

Hello to everyone;
I haven't played Skyrim for a long time, so I couldn't follow the topics much.
I have a few questions about this mod;
Solo female version; Is it only for male actors? Is it only possible to have sex with female NPCs?
Are there Horse, Giants and werewolf quests again? Can these be turned off from the MCM menu?
In previous versions of the mod, Horse and werewolf missions were freezing. The game was not progressing. Has it been fixed?
I usually play with a male character. I want to be a gigolo but can we turn off sex with male NPC?
Thanks in advance for the answers.

There is a female version of the mod? I thought that was for v5.x. If creature animations freezes, you probably don't have creature animations installed, or you didn't run FNIS. If the quest doesn't progress after sex is finished it's another matter that I know nothing about. You can set the chance for approach for each gender and even races, so yes it's possible to play as a straight Gigolo.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:40 PM, Inception said:

There was a guy who added that feature for v4.1 along with arousal requirement for client approach and it worked well. Maybe you can take a look at his script and see how he did it. Since they can be a bit hard to find now I attach them here instead.

I think the npcs at the home delivery job should all start with an adequate arousal(at least 25), since they wouldn't even be there if they were already satisfied. So if you can implement that too, it would be nice.

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 4.1 ArousalPatch.rarFetching info...

I've already looked at the patch, tested it and moved on to a different method - even to the extent of having to patch a minor bug in Aroused to make the mod work on a brand new game. I will say that playing with that patch put me on the right track.

The main issue isn't with Aroused or getting information from it. Like I said earlier, that's easy. I can pull whatever info I want out of Aroused and import it into RPG without issue. The problem is with RPG itself. The mod is pretty passive as originally designed. You get the quest, talk to the Client, watch the scene (or scenes) and PROFIT! There aren't any failure conditions to speak of and the only player interaction is through dialogue. With the Arousal / SLSO integration we can now implement conditions for success or failure. What are the conditions? What are the consequences? How do we let the player know what those consequences are in the context of the game? What about quests with multiple stages or scenes? Is partial success possible? How do we recognize and reward partial success? 

Answering those questions and implementing solutions is where all of the complexity and bugs are coming from. Long story short, I'm trying to use SLSO to turn each scene into a mini game. That's pretty cut and dried for free roaming single clients but it gets devilishly complex in the multi-stage radiant quests where you are getting evaluated by the client at each stage. That means making sure the info from Aroused is being pulled and processed at the right time, writing a whole bunch of additional dialogue so that the Clients can tell you how you are doing, seeing to it that rewards (or lack thereof) are appropriate to the result and making sure all of that works like it supposed to. See how much fun development can be? God, I can't wait to actually play the game again....

Edited by kevtg26
On 6/16/2021 at 5:51 PM, Inception said:

There is a female version of the mod? I thought that was for v5.x. If creature animations freezes, you probably don't have creature animations installed, or you didn't run FNIS. If the quest doesn't progress after sex is finished it's another matter that I know nothing about. You can set the chance for approach for each gender and even races, so yes it's possible to play as a straight Gigolo.

Oh and before I forget, thanks for the support help. :blush:

Looks like you have your work cut out for you. Personally I would be satisfied with an either or scenario when it comes to the clients' satisfaction. If they are satisfied you get the full reward and if not let's say you get half?(Or you can add an MCM setting for it and let people "cheat"). When you talk to them you can use the existing line for when you're "too fast" or write a few lines of your own that they have a chance to respond with. You could do the same thing for the radiant quests since it would probably work there too.

Just adding an arousal mechanic would be a big improvement to what it is now. Sometimes I check a client's arousal and it just feels wrong when it's close to 0 or you just had sex with them the same day, and I might even reload and reject them the next time. That's why adding a minimum arousal for approach is necessary. When it comes to satisfaction I just RP that I have to do it, since I play with SLSO.

Regarding the home delivery quest you could get the full reward if all the clients are satisfied, and they should be considering how many rounds you do with them. The reward is already pretty high, so a bonus would only be necessary if you decide to decrease the basic reward. An MCM for this would also be convenient. In any other event you could get rewarded in percent according to how many of the clients were satisfied. That could be a bit complicated, but if you're up for it be my guest. I'm just giving a few suggestions to work with, in case you're stuck. Good luck. :)

Edited by Inception
2 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

Are you adding new features to the mod by chance? Something I always thought was missing was having multiple clients, gangbangs, or a queue of some sort where NPCs wait for you to finish with your current client. That's not on the menu by chance, is it?

Right now I'm working on making the mod compatible with SLSO so that the quest encounters turn into little mini-games that you can fail. I've got it mostly done, just doing a pre-release play through to find any bugs that may come up.

I may look at a few more options for freeroam, just not sure what yet. There's a lot of legacy scripting in there that I'm pretty cautious about touching. 

2 hours ago, skysplorer said:

dose anyone else have  a problem with this conflicting with high poly npc replacer iv got hulda and the dude from the winking skevver  having the black face bug and iv tried every load order placment i can think of 

I load RPG before Bijn's and then I run a bash patch. Never had the gray face bug. If you do run a bash patch, make sure that you are telling it to import graphics

Hey, I've been playing with this mod quite a bit on a fresh playthrough, and I have some feedback and a question about this mod.

Feedback: When playing as a female DB and whoring out her ass, occasionally the john will say the line "I'm going to put a fucking baby in you." I guess it could be explained off as the guy being so stupid he thinks anal sex makes a baby, but I think it'd be better to restrict that particular dialogue to vaginal only.

Question: I stumbled across something while I applying my own fix to the above problem using xedit. It was a a set of three perks called oral/anal/vaginal training. Does anyone know how to get these perks? Or are they unfinished placeholders?

Edited by dragonlord217
15 hours ago, dragonlord217 said:

Hey, I've been playing with this mod quite a bit on a fresh playthrough, and I have some feedback and a question about this mod.

Feedback: When playing as a female DB and whoring out her ass, occasionally the john will say the line "I'm going to put a fucking baby in you." I guess it could be explained off as the guy being so stupid he thinks anal sex makes a baby, but I think it'd be better to restrict that particular dialogue to vaginal only.

Question: I stumbled across something while I applying my own fix to the above problem using xedit. It was a a set of three perks called oral/anal/vaginal training. Does anyone know how to get these perks? Or are they unfinished placeholders?

I've seen that same issue but I've not really messed with the dialogue. I've mostly focused on stability and bug fixes since taking over the mod. I haven't really messed with the dialogue. I may take a look at the conditions for that line for the next update though.

Those perks may be placeholders or they may be an abandoned concept. The mod currently uses the Sexlab skill levels for determining things like rewards. This mod has been around a LOOONGG time and has been through a lot of modders over the years. It may even pre-date the addition of those skills to Sexlab. One of these days I need to go through the mod and figure out what is still being used because there is a lot of legacy formIDs and scripts in there.

Edited by kevtg26

NEW VERSION IS UP

Version 7.0 is the beta for the Aroused / SLSO integration and makes the SLSO minigame a requirement to succeed in some of the quests. See the main page for details. I'm calling this a beta because this ended up being a LOT more complicated to make work than I thought it would be so I'm not sure I squashed all the bugs. That's the main reasons for a lot of the debug messages. That will help me track down any issues y'all might find.

For those who don't want to play the minigame, 6.1.7 is current stable version. The big changes from 6.1.6 is fixing bugs where your co-worker could get removed from the game after "Bet your Sweet Ass" and "Make Love, Not War"

So I got the quest "Bet your sweet ass". I noticed first that even though slso registered that the client came, even saw the visual, that when it ended I got the message that the client did not orgasm. As it continued I kept having the same issue. Also once the 2nd part starts where the other girl is there, I am only able to choose from 1 animation. Though I've had this same issue other times with other mods, so that might just be something im missing. Not sure.

Edit: ok i missed the info about that quest on the main mod page. I'm guessing the issues im having might be ones you already know. Keeping the main message in just in case any of it might be a new issue.

Edited by pandaling
41 minutes ago, pandaling said:

So I got the quest "Bet your sweet ass". I noticed first that even though slso registered that the client came, even saw the visual, that when it ended I got the message that the client did not orgasm. As it continued I kept having the same issue. Also once the 2nd part starts where the other girl is there, I am only able to choose from 1 animation. Though I've had this same issue other times with other mods, so that might just be something im missing. Not sure.

Hmm, if you are seeing those messages in "Bet Your Sweet Ass", something went wrong. There's supposed to be a script switch that tells mod to ignore the new system in that quest. The only message you should see is one that says, "This quest is SLSO compatible" when it launches at that's it. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. Hopefully something did not go wrong in the packaging.

7 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

Hmm, if you are seeing those messages in "Bet Your Sweet Ass", something went wrong. There's supposed to be a script switch that tells mod to ignore the new system in that quest. The only message you should see is one that says, "This quest is SLSO compatible" when it launches at that's it. I'll take a look at it as soon as I can. Hopefully something did not go wrong in the packaging.

I'm not entirely sure if I saw that message at any point. Not at the end for sure. I'll keep an eye out for that or any other issues. Oh also I noticed that when there was only 1 animation to pick from, it was always a different animation. I had 2 different ones from dogma and a few from funnybiz. Like the mod was just picking 1 random animation each time. Also the 3some at the end never happened. It started to, but after a second of them just standing there, it ended.