4 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

How do I do that? I have papyrus, but I have never opened it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368/

When whatever error occurs, exit out of the game and look at the newest log file in the folder.  It should tell you what mods and / or scripts were not firing correctly when that error occurred. Be aware that Skyrim throws LOTS of errors kinda normally. Most aren't immediate concerns. You are looking for errors that address the ingame behavior you are seeing.

3 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/368/

When whatever error occurs, exit out of the game and look at the newest log file in the folder.  It should tell you what mods and / or scripts were not firing correctly when that error occurred. Be aware that Skyrim throws LOTS of errors kinda normally. Most aren't immediate concerns. You are looking for errors that address the ingame behavior you are seeing.

Weird thing, but when I reinstalled the mod so that I could do as instructed, it started working, even though I just clicked it as enabled in MO2. I have no idea how that's possible. I'm sorry for bothering you.

3 hours ago, Lisette11 said:

Weird thing, but when I reinstalled the mod so that I could do as instructed, it started working, even though I just clicked it as enabled in MO2. I have no idea how that's possible. I'm sorry for bothering you.

I'd suggest getting .netscriptframework first to determine if the issue is with this mod, or a mod conflict for sure, then send the Papyrus Logs. Sending both the Net Script logs, and Papyrus will make it MUCH easier for the mod author to see what's going on. 

10 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

I'd suggest getting .netscriptframework first to determine if the issue is with this mod, or a mod conflict for sure, then send the Papyrus Logs. Sending both the Net Script logs, and Papyrus will make it MUCH easier for the mod author to see what's going on. 

I have that. I didn't know I could use it in order to send logs though.

32 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

I have that. I didn't know I could use it in order to send logs though.

Yes, the net script logs will help narrow down where to look in the papyrus logs, making troubleshooting MUCH easier for the mod author

8 hours ago, Wulfheart1820 said:

I cant get this to work. Accepting quests does not give a pop up message, no quest log and a message appears "No quest started, please try again".

What could be the reason for this weird behavior? Sorry for my bad english, I hope someone can help me with this problem.

Try refreshing the MCM after cleaning your save file. This is not an "update" it's a completely rebuilt ESP so a clean save is needed.

11 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Nice to see this getting love and not being abandoned for good. Does this version have the option to choose what clients will be at the home quest like  -Caden- did. Only male NPCs or only female NPCs?

Not as of yet. Caden did this by having 3 separate ESPs. I'm trying to keep it to one for simplicity's sake. Eventually I want to make that a MCM configurable option.

Just an update to what I'm working on now. I just spent 3 days breaking the mod while learning how to script.... all just to get Home Delivery to have a random chance of returning a guest or not. I figured it out in the end but I had to reload the mod from backup multiple times (note to aspiring modders: keep a "last known functional version" of your mod handy at all times). It's not like the CK and Papyrus have a steep learning curve, it's that the first few steps involve going through a corn maze. I haven't even gotten to the MCM yet.

That said, I think I learned enough about variables, scripting and functions to start looking at SLSO integration. I'm hoping to have 6.1 up with the tweaked Home Delivery and SLSO up this week or early next. Wish me luck

13 hours ago, rickant said:

After I finished the Guest of Honor quest, all of the random guests are disppeared. It's weird and I can't find them. Sorry for my poor english.

That's weird. Havent seen that before. Do you remember which NPCs? I've got a new version about ready to go up so I'll see if I can't test that before I poste it.

6 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

That's weird. Havent seen that before. Do you remember which NPCs? I've got a new version about ready to go up so I'll see if I can't test that before I poste it.

Everyone, except the party hoster. I've try it without any other mods, the guests is still missing.

I've try it again. After I finished the sex scene and get out of the house and get in, everyone except the party hoster were disappeared. I can see the quest sign of the other quest is still in the house. But there is nobody. I opened the console and try to choose somebody, but nothing can be chosed.

15 hours ago, rickant said:

Everyone, except the party hoster. I've try it without any other mods, the guests is still missing.

I've try it again. After I finished the sex scene and get out of the house and get in, everyone except the party hoster were disappeared. I can see the quest sign of the other quest is still in the house. But there is nobody. I opened the console and try to choose somebody, but nothing can be chosed.

Are you at the stage when you are supposed to return to the Inn? That will start clearing the Aliases and allow the guests to get back on their daily routine. Turning in the quest will clear the final aliases. What I'd be concerned about is guests disappearing from the game entirely and NOT showing back up on their daily routine.

6 hours ago, petronius said:

Is it possible to update an earlier version of radiant prostitution with this into an ongoing game? Should I remove it altogether first (and lose progress), or simply delete scripts with Fallrim?

Depends on a how early a version. If you are going from 3.2.2, I'd definitely recommend a clean save. If going from Caden's 5.0, you should be able to update mid-game - provided no radiant quests are in process. Make sure to go to the quests tab of the MCM and have it search for new random quests. There should be 10.

• kevtg26 changed the title to Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE 6.1.1

Hey, awesome to see this mod getting more support and life :D I have a question tho: is this possible to make that clients in "Home deliveries" are gender specific? So that when taking this job my character can choose to service female or male?

Version 6.1.1 is up now. This tweaks the basic Home Delivery quest so that there is now a random chance of it being a threesome. If there is a potential guest already in the house, that NPC will automatically get added. If not, there is a 50% chance that the client will call in a friend. I intend to make that chance configurable in the MCM as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Bet Your Sweet Ass has now been restored to the mod. The big changes to this from previous versions is that the friend and the prostitute will be named NPCs from the town and there has to be another prostitute in town for this to fire off. How do you know if there is another prostitute in town? If an NPC (typically wearing tavern clothes) has dialogue that begins with "How about a good time..." they are a potential competitor. Because this is one of the more heavily scripted quests in the game, I've limited this to male clients, female prostitutes and female PCs. If someone wants to try this with a male PC, let me know and I can throw up a beta branch.

Next, I'm going to work on adding a few things to the MCM (modifiers for food serving tips and the chance of threesomes with Home Delivery). I'm setting aside the SLSO integration for a moment because that it turned out to be more difficult than I thought. Not that it's difficult per se, it was just outside my experience with the scripting engine. If anyone has any advice on how to pull the orgasm count out of Sexlab and use it to fill a variable in RPG, let me know.

12 minutes ago, Traczkon said:

Hey, awesome to see this mod getting more support and life :D I have a question tho: is this possible to make that clients in "Home deliveries" are gender specific? So that when taking this job my character can choose to service female or male?

That's something I'm thinking of down the road. Caden did that by making 3 different versions of the ESP. I'd like to make that a configurable option in the MCM. I'm just not sure how much work that will take and when I'll get to it.

On 5/8/2021 at 11:29 PM, kevtg26 said:

Are you at the stage when you are supposed to return to the Inn? That will start clearing the Aliases and allow the guests to get back on their daily routine. Turning in the quest will clear the final aliases. What I'd be concerned about is guests disappearing from the game entirely and NOT showing back up on their daily routine.

Yes,They are disappeared in the normal game, and not showing back up on their daily routine. I can't find them in their house at night. I'll try with the new update 6.1.1.Thanks for your amazing work!

On 5/8/2021 at 6:24 PM, kevtg26 said:

I'm setting aside the SLSO integration for a moment because that it turned out to be more difficult than I thought. Not that it's difficult per se, it was just outside my experience with the scripting engine. If anyone has any advice on how to pull the orgasm count out of Sexlab and use it to fill a variable in RPG, let me know.

In this post Abraxas67 made a SLSO patch for RP 4.1, maybe this could help?

12 hours ago, rickant said:

Yes,They are disappeared in the normal game, and not showing back up on their daily routine. I can't find them in their house at night. I'll try with the new update 6.1.1.Thanks for your amazing work!

Make sure to give it some time too. Skyrim's sandbox can be kinda weird at times. It could take 24 to 72 hours of game time for their schedule to be reset.