12 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm finding I'm not able to ask wenches for sex. The option isn't currently present. I can ask any wench if there is work for my character race, but I cant solicit any wench. Anyone know of any mods that would conflict with dialogue for that? The only one I can really think of is NFF, but even that hasn't been an issue in the past.

The dialogue option that starts that is "How about we get to know each other a little better?" Are you seeing that with any of them? I haven't touched this part of the original mod at all but I suppose the next version can make that a little clearer that that is the dialogue. I will note that if you are using Immersive Wenches, not all of them get added to the "prostitute" faction. Not sure why that is.

2 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

The dialogue option that starts that is "How about we get to know each other a little better?" Are you seeing that with any of them? I haven't touched this part of the original mod at all but I suppose the next version can make that a little clearer that that is the dialogue. I will note that if you are using Immersive Wenches, not all of them get added to the "prostitute" faction. Not sure why that is.

Yeah, I'm not seeing that bit of dialogue. I get all the original Immersive Wenches dialogue, SLEN dialogue, NFF dialogue, but I'm not getting the dialogue option you mentioned. I am able to ask every wench "Is there any work for a 'player race'?", and while I haven't started it yet, I'm also not seeing any notifications for a wench being on the job, even with the NPC schedule turned off and all MM/MF/FF/ options at 100%. I'm trying to see if there is anything that would be interfering with it, but I'm not sure where to begin.

I know if Bijin is higher in the load order, then the most immediate difference is that Hulda's face will go blackface, assuming the same for other barkeeps. I've put a copy of my load order up - sorry, I know it's messy :P

load order.txt

33 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Yeah, I'm not seeing that bit of dialogue. I get all the original Immersive Wenches dialogue, SLEN dialogue, NFF dialogue, but I'm not getting the dialogue option you mentioned. I am able to ask every wench "Is there any work for a 'player race'?", and while I haven't started it yet, I'm also not seeing any notifications for a wench being on the job, even with the NPC schedule turned off and all MM/MF/FF/ options at 100%. I'm trying to see if there is anything that would be interfering with it, but I'm not sure where to begin.

I know if Bijin is higher in the load order, then the most immediate difference is that Hulda's face will go blackface, assuming the same for other barkeeps. I've put a copy of my load order up - sorry, I know it's messy :P

load order.txt 16.77 kB · 0 downloads

Looking at that, I didn't notice you running a Bash patch. If you have multiple mods that touch aspects of the same thing, a bash patch is an absolute necessity. Hulda is good example of what happens. If you have Bijn and RP, both will effect Hulda. It doesn't matter that one affects dialogue and the other affects appearance. They both touch the same actor so the last mod loaded will have that mods version of Hulda. A bash patch will allow you to use the appearance of one and the dialogue of the other and combine them into one ESP. That should solve your problem. See here for more info: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

2 hours ago, Papersword said:

Just a little thing I noticed recently: the dialogue option for "Do you have work for a [race]?" has changed from Nord (in this character's case) to "...". Is there anyway to reset the quest's recognition of race?

Have you modified your character race in any way? The mod doesn't really keep track of your race it just pulls whatever your character currently is.

2 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

Have you modified your character race in any way? The mod doesn't really keep track of your race it just pulls whatever your character currently is.

I haven't that I noticed from when it recognized it to now that it doesn't. Always been a werewolf, still says Nord in the save data and racemenu. But, I did upgrade versions of the mod mid playthrough. Might try to reset the quest. This character isn't really engaging with the mod anyways. 

15 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

Looking at that, I didn't notice you running a Bash patch. If you have multiple mods that touch aspects of the same thing, a bash patch is an absolute necessity. Hulda is good example of what happens. If you have Bijn and RP, both will effect Hulda. It doesn't matter that one affects dialogue and the other affects appearance. They both touch the same actor so the last mod loaded will have that mods version of Hulda. A bash patch will allow you to use the appearance of one and the dialogue of the other and combine them into one ESP. That should solve your problem. See here for more info: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

I'm still currently able to ask Hulda if I can start the questline though, and while I've not run a bashed patch previously, I've been able to have that dialogue, Bijin running, and having wenches do their thing. I'll run the bashed patch and post if anything changes.

49 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

I'm still currently able to ask Hulda if I can start the questline though, and while I've not run a bashed patch previously, I've been able to have that dialogue, Bijin running, and having wenches do their thing. I'll run the bashed patch and post if anything changes.

I have the dialogue in my setup and the bash patch is the biggest difference that I can see between yours and mine. I don't think I've ever NOT run a bash so I have no idea what it's like without one.

so possible bug, or I'm an idiot. Whenever I do the random quests, and it has the Wolves in Sheep Clothing or the King's Horses type of quests, it goes wonky lol. For example, for the king's horses when I approach the horse and calm it, nothing happens so I return to the stable dude, and when he initates the threeway with his assistant, we get teleported to the giant camp outside of Whiterun and then float to the sky to have sex. It was hilarious at first, but then quickly annoying when we die after falling down.

As for the Wolf one, after drinking the ale the comapnions gave me and I get transported to the wolf dungeon area with the werewolves, nothing happens. like at all. and I get stuck. if this has been brought up and fixed already and I didn't see it sorry.

Nice to hear that you'e working on arousal integration and a male only version. While waiting for that I'm using v 5.0. Will I be able to update later without breaking something? I don't mind doing a clean save if it's necessary.

Edited by Inception
1 hour ago, saberthesword said:

I found a possible issue. Since mannequins are considered as NPCs, the script can actually call them. You might want to make it so that it ignores mannequins

Where are seeing that? I've tried to make sure that the mannequin race is excluded from filling aliases on all the quests, but if you are seeing that I missed one somewhere.

7 hours ago, saberthesword said:

hmm, if that's the case, maybe it's because of this mod giving NPC appearances to mannequins:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50295?tab=posts

Without downloading the mod and looking at with the CK, I would be willing to bet that the mannequins are a custom race. To maintain as much compatibility and variety as possible, the aliases are defined by what they CAN NOT be as opposed to what they MUST be. The Bethesda "ManakinRace" (the wooden hearthfire Mannequins) was specifically excluded in this mod. Any other Mannequins may not be.

I have a problem at the moment which is the fact that when I finish the roaming prostitution I do not get any money or the mod registering me as a having had more than one client. I tried reinstalling the mod, starting a new game, verifying if I fullfill the mod requirements but I still can't find a solution, but I hope one of you can help me, because I really enjoy this mod. Thanks.

20 hours ago, dunmer8 said:

I have a problem at the moment which is the fact that when I finish the roaming prostitution I do not get any money or the mod registering me as a having had more than one client. I tried reinstalling the mod, starting a new game, verifying if I fullfill the mod requirements but I still can't find a solution, but I hope one of you can help me, because I really enjoy this mod. Thanks.

Ok after finishing with a client, are you getting the dialogue to get your payment from the client? It should be a dialogue that says something along the lines of "My Gold, please." The way free roam is supposed to work is that the you have to ask the client for your pay (you have to initiate the conversation, it is not automatic) and then when you are done, you give a cut to the innkeeper and you are released from the quest.

If you are not getting that dialogue to ask the client for your pay, I need to know that. Also tell me which Inn you are at, which innkeeper gave you the quest (some inns have more than one potential madam) and who the client is. There are some NPCs that just don't play well with this mod (like Sam Guevenne) so I had to add a client release button to the MCM.

1 hour ago, Inception said:

The dialogue for propose BJ is "I could suck your cock dry" in xEdit, so why is it "I can take your cock balls deep..." in the game? It's not an improvement.

The difference is due to the fact that the CK has a base dialogue and a displayed dialogue. Not sure why other than that I suppose that it can give more variety. To be honest though, I've done very little to the dialogue since I took over the mod other than some grammar fixes that jumped out at me. The only thing I've written myself is "A Private Performance". Everything else is from previous modders.

I may take a look at some of the old dialogue in the future but it's way down the list. Right now, I'm mostly focused on getting the Arousal / SLSO integration working. That's taking a lot longer than I thought because this mod has had a lot of cooks in the kitchen over the years with lots of different perspectives on quest design. Coming up with something that doesn't break something else has been challenging.

4 hours ago, kevtg26 said:

The difference is due to the fact that the CK has a base dialogue and a displayed dialogue. Not sure why other than that I suppose that it can give more variety. To be honest though, I've done very little to the dialogue since I took over the mod other than some grammar fixes that jumped out at me. The only thing I've written myself is "A Private Performance". Everything else is from previous modders.

I may take a look at some of the old dialogue in the future but it's way down the list. Right now, I'm mostly focused on getting the Arousal / SLSO integration working. That's taking a lot longer than I thought because this mod has had a lot of cooks in the kitchen over the years with lots of different perspectives on quest design. Coming up with something that doesn't break something else has been challenging.

Where do I find the displayed dialogue then? I know the CK a bit, but not every little corner of it. I really want to change it, because it bothers me, and not just that line. If I find out how to do it, I can rewrite a lot of the rude dialogue for the official version, if that's interesting. We were discussing it in the previous thread and someone pointed out the fact that men had a more polite and honorable attitude towards women, because of the chivalric standards of the times, and I sign up on that.

All men are different though, so my plan is to reflect that in the dialogue, while rewriting lines like "I'm gonna fucking plow your cunt". I think the guy who wrote it is taking inspiration from The Witcher which is far from historically correct.

Edited by Inception
10 hours ago, Inception said:

Where do I find the displayed dialogue then? I know the CK a bit, but not every little corner of it. I really want to change it, because it bothers me, and not just that line. If I find out how to do it, I can rewrite a lot of the rude dialogue for the official version, if that's interesting. We were discussing it in the previous thread and someone pointed out the fact that men had a more polite and honorable attitude towards women, because of the chivalric standards of the times, and I sign up on that.

All men are different though, so my plan is to reflect that in the dialogue, while rewriting lines like "I'm gonna fucking plow your cunt". I think the guy who wrote it is taking inspiration from The Witcher which is far from historically correct.

Open up the quest in the CK. All the RPG quests start off with "mf_...". Go to Player dialogue. Dialogue branches are on the left while all the topics in that branch are on the right. Clicking one of the topics brings up the dialogue window. You have two fields at the top: Topic Text and Prompt. Topic Text appears to be what everything in that branch is generally about, while Prompt is what gets displayed in game. If Prompt is left blank, then the Topic Text will be displayed.

If you want to rewrite some of the dialogue, have at it. Send me whatever you come up with in a text file and I'll see about incorporating it. I'll need it that way because I'm rewriting a lot of the scripts in this mod and some of them are attached to dialogues.

1 hour ago, Inception said:

Where is the prompt you're talking about? I see only display text and topic text. Both are the same:

Hide contents

Untitled-1.jpg.c6d5594c633ffb437d40c46019dc0c10.jpg

See the lines of dialogue in the right hand panel under Topic Text? Double Click on one of those and it will bring up the details on that line of dialogue. The "prompt" field will be the second one from the top in the new window. This is also where you can set the conditions for a particular line of dialogue or attach script fragments.

50 minutes ago, kevtg26 said:

See the lines of dialogue in the right hand panel under Topic Text? Double Click on one of those and it will bring up the details on that line of dialogue. The "prompt" field will be the second one from the top in the new window. This is also where you can set the conditions for a particular line of dialogue or attach script fragments.

Thanks, I found it. I got an error about a script but is that something to worry about when they are already compiled? I only made some changes to the dialogue.