Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

14 minutes ago, parzysty said:

@Khlas What do you think about balls sucking animations?

You didn’t see this one?

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2021_09/500595092_ezgif.com-gif-maker-2021-09-19T073259_202.gif.12b1e203d6a8ab06d2d93ab6d3513dc4.gif

maybe it’s not obvious but the bottom is sucking the balls.

ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2021-09-19T070319.658.gif

Edited by Khlas
On 10/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, parzysty said:

@Khlas Ok, I must've missed it. ? It looks great!

thanks ? not finished because I'm doing a commission atm but it will be!

On 10/7/2021 at 1:53 AM, KingJamiehere said:

good animations, but hope one day you can make  these for M / F 

u can use them for it already

7 hours ago, Tiyase said:

What can I do to have your animated body?I mean, the body in the game is not as real as in your animation.

Unreleased body mesh, my body mesh is a work in progress. however you can play with some sliders.

1 hour ago, Pixboy Tales said:

Some of the best male-male animations out there! 
Keep up the great work!

thanks ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

from a commission

frotting.gif

trying to avoid clipping but it seems not to be possible because the sim bottom from the requester is too small (or hugo is too big ?)

Edited by Khlas
On 10/3/2021 at 3:11 PM, Khlas said:

Hello thanks for your words ?

Bottom is by @JELEMÉ. He is just younger in my game and I changed his hairstyle. Maybe I changed his facial features a bit too in order to make him looks younger but it's still his sim because he is still recognizable. So you will have to ask him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another wip

hugowankingsofa2.gif?width=510&height=56

im aware of clipping and testicles clipping and fingers aren't animated properly yet

Thank you so much for the response! Sorry I mistakenly thought the black haired sim and the red haired sim are the same sim (and Jeleme is kind enough to share with me) :)

I'm wondering if you could share (or I need to ask someone else) for the red haired sim. Again, 100% understandable if not :D

Thanks again for contributing to the community! ❤️ 

Edited by nod321
9 minutes ago, nod321 said:

Thank you so much for the response! Sorry I mistakenly thought the black haired sim and the red haired sim are the same sim (and Jeleme is kind enough to share with me) :)

I'm wondering if you could share (or I need to ask someone else) for the red haired sim. Again, 100% understandable if not :D

Thanks again for contributing to the community! ❤️ 

No they aren't the same, the red haired is Tristan, khyan's boyfriend. He only fuck with him in my game (even if his man does not, lol) 

if you are talking about this one ofc

744139373_TS4_x642021-09-3021-30-39.png.39b0dcdbdbfda3528c5b39f6ed3e13e4.png

If you are talking about him I'm not sharing him for the moment

26 minutes ago, Khlas said:

No they aren't the same, the red haired is Tristan, khyan's boyfriend. He only fuck with him in my game (even if his man does not, lol) 

if you are talking about this one ofc

744139373_TS4_x642021-09-3021-30-39.png.39b0dcdbdbfda3528c5b39f6ed3e13e4.png

If you are talking about him I'm not sharing him for the moment

Haha :D 

Thanks for the reply!

I meant Tristan, not Khyan :D . Let me know if I should DM you :] 

Edited by nod321
1 hour ago, nod321 said:

Haha :D 

Thanks for the reply!

I meant Tristan, not Khyan :D . Let me know if I should DM you :] 

yes I was talking about tristan in my reply 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

frotting4.gif

On 10/9/2021 at 1:01 PM, Khlas said:

thanks ? not finished because I'm doing a commission atm but it will be!

u can use them for it already

Unreleased body mesh, my body mesh is a work in progress. however you can play with some sliders.

thanks ?

------------------------------------------------------------------

from a commission

frotting.gif

trying to avoid clipping but it seems not to be possible because the sim bottom from the requester is too small (or hugo is too big ?)

I know just, some animations have the female jerking off a invisible dick lol but its cool! 

17 hours ago, Biondoadar said:

All your animations are fantastic, but the last three are superb.

Thanks!

14 hours ago, Baradisio said:

What skin overlay are you using for your Sims they look so good!!

skin overlay I made

Edited by Khlas

Your production is really good
He feels powerful
I really like violent sex animations
The large amount of bodily fluids this time out was great
I like your work very much , Thank you for your greatness

And the pants are very NICE

Edited by ZER_hero
8 hours ago, ZER_hero said:

Your production is really good
He feels powerful
I really like violent sex animations
The large amount of bodily fluids this time out was great
I like your work very much , Thank you for your greatness

Thanks! More "violent" sex anims are coming for sure

3 hours ago, Altapo said:

These look amazing! It's been months for me and I still can't get them right. Props to you, you're awesome!

thank you, but what is the thing you can't get it right?

Edited by Khlas
41 minutes ago, doxian said:

what tips do you give to those who want to start making animations like this for the sims 4?

I think they need a lot of patience, imagination, creativity, trying to surpass themselves and do things without any tutorial but by discovery. If you take me as example, I started around march and my animations was not that great at the beginning, so with some practice I guess it's possible to be better. Also they should know how anatomy works, even if you can add some fantasy to it since it's still a game anyway. However, I dont think animating is for everyone, some people will never be better at it or they just can't. And it's fine.

13 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

Damn these are some sweet animations and this is coming from someone who is heterosexual.  Will these work with females?

They work for females if you use the "anything goes" option in the WW settings. If you don't use this option, then it's locked for males only. However boobs will not move because I didn't animated them, I animate males chests only. However, I could add physics to my rigs (in fact I already did, but it's only for a replacer animation I let in stand by) for the boobs, but I prefer to not add it because I'm not going to verify if the boobs move correctly for my animations. The bottom's penis & testicles + top penis & testicles are already a lot of work on some animations, especially whe I will start threesome or more, so not going to check that unless it's 100% safe and the boobs will always look correct, then ok I could add it.

Edited by Khlas
2 minutes ago, Khlas said:

They work for females if you use the "anything goes" option in the WW settings. If you don't use this option, then it's locked for males only. However boobs will not move because I didn't animated them, I animate males chests only. However, I could add physics to my rigs (in fact I already did, but it's only for a replacer animation I let in stand by) for the boobs, but I prefer to not add it because I'm not going to verify if the boobs move correctly for my animations.

Thanks for the quick response,  cool, will have to do that  and check them out I'm also using Real-time body physics for the most part.. not sure if that will do anything lets find out... ;)

7 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

Thanks for the quick response,  cool, will have to do that  and check them out I'm also using Real-time body physics for the most part.. not sure if that will do anything lets find out... ;)

I think RTBP is not active during animations but I could be wrong. However if it's active, on some animations it could act weird since I moved some bones to simulate chest movement. But you can always deactivate the animations you don't want anyway. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

atm I'm working to finish two anims. I also started another wip but will probably not finish it yet because I have a request to finish and another to start.

My patrons wanted faster anims/rough so I started this. It's a bit faster in the gif than the actual animation tho. I wanted to delete it because wasn't satisfied, but I think I could continue it maybe

franxkhyantest.gif?width=551&height=733

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, 134745981258328 said:

I noticed the penis in the animations is veiny and highly textured, unlike anything I've seen on Loverslab. If I may ask, what is its source?

It’s a heavily modified version of frank penis by simdulgence i made. You can still have the version by simdulgence in his patreon, but my version is nowhere other than in my computer. The initial version has some veins tho if it’s what you are looking for, but it will not be as pronounced as the one you see in my gif.

Edited by Khlas