Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

12 minutes ago, Eveline7 said:

OMG! So hot! Khlas, i'm sorry, but can you tell me if are You using textures for the nipples? Looks very cool on your sim! And TY!

thanks, the texture of the nipples is from the skin itself but simdulgence has some nipples overlays if you want to have some

43 minutes ago, Eveline7 said:

That's a simdulgence skintone, right?

if you mean the skintone from my arab looking sim (the one from my avi and most of previews) then no, it’s a custom skintone i made myself that works only for him ?

Edited by Khlas

On 8/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, Khlas said:

did you fix your issue?

some more wip because why not

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hi I apologize for late comment lmao had to recover stuff. Anyways, It worked! Looked like my WinRaR was out of date lol! But yep it definitely did. Thanks again!

11 hours ago, Annnyeong said:

Hi I apologize for late comment lmao had to recover stuff. Anyways, It worked! Looked like my WinRaR was out of date lol! But yep it definitely did. Thanks again!

I'm glad you got it sorted out. ?

18 hours ago, rottingeggos said:

bless you for for your insanely good animations.

nice to see more m/m animations since a lot of the m/f ones look really funny with two male sims.

excited to see more of your work.

thanks ♥️

• 2 weeks later...

Added 11 animations as early access on my patreon page.

Sofa stg 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

Wheelbarrow doggy stage 7 for the bed sequence.

Some solo anims variant for the sofa/chair.

A solo anim for a table (measuring dick, taking picture)

solo anim with bulge mesh on bed.

Reverse Mating Press on bed (anal)

and maybe others I don't remember.

I usually don't update for a patreon release but someone asked me to do it.

source.gif?cid=790b7611ec5072b1469660777

source.gif?cid=790b761195b22ecdc20483cc3

Edited by Khlas
17 hours ago, calebaiden said:

Wow like I said before, these animations are GODLIKE and so amazing. What are you waiting for guys? Support this awesome guy making all this amazing content for us!

thanks ?

On 8/24/2021 at 11:51 PM, Khlas said:

Added 11 animations as early access on my patreon page.

Sofa stg 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.

Wheelbarrow doggy stage 7 for the bed sequence.

Some solo anims variant for the sofa/chair.

A solo anim for a table (measuring dick, taking picture)

solo anim with bulge mesh on bed.

Reverse Mating Press on bed (anal)

and maybe others I don't remember.

I usually don't update for a patreon release but someone asked me to do it.

source.gif?cid=790b7611ec5072b1469660777

source.gif?cid=790b761195b22ecdc20483cc3

Are these animations going to be release at some point on public?

40 minutes ago, PeterLopez said:

Are these animations going to be release at some point on public?

Why they shouldn't? :) At least if im still alive. lol

(I'm serious about being alive because of some health issue, but if I'm not active anymore anywhere then you'll know what happened).

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, Khlas said:

Why they shouldn't? :) At least if im still alive. lol

(I'm serious about being alive because of some health issue, but if I'm not active anymore anywhere then you'll know what happened).

Ohhh so you are going to release them soon? I asked that cause a friend of mine that is a Patreon of yours and he told me u only release complete aninations on Patreon only, I guess he lied to me then ahaha Thank you!

I hope u get better soon and it’s nothing serious!

12 hours ago, PeterLopez said:

Ohhh so you are going to release them soon? I asked that cause a friend of mine that is a Patreon of yours and he told me u only release complete aninations on Patreon only, I guess he lied to me then ahaha Thank you!

I hope u get better soon and it’s nothing serious!

Thanks

Man, you're getting better and better. ? Keep it up. I like that doggystyle pose on the floor cause it seems more consensual to me. The ones that are available in here, the doggystyle floor poses like the dom grabbing the sub's neck, it feels like non-consensual to me.

10 minutes ago, BinkuChase said:

Man, you're getting better and better. ? Keep it up. I like that doggystyle pose on the floor cause it seems more consensual to me. The ones that are available in here, the doggystyle floor poses like the dom grabbing the sub's neck, it feels like non-consensual to me.

Oh but all my animations are consensual even if some looks rough. It’s just that this bottom likes being dominated. This one on floor will have two version anyway. This one and one that is more rough. But I’m working on commissions at the moment so will continue later.

Edited by Khlas
22 hours ago, thenewclassic said:

just wanna say tnx for release more animations so fast ... your work is amazing ♥ very appreciate

Thank you ? Oh and it's your first post aswell, I'm flattered lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

khlas.gif

Edited by Khlas
23 hours ago, thenewclassic said:

Yes, you're my favorite creator ... it was important for me to tell you that  ! :)

thanks so much ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make muscles movement. Unfortunately it's limited because of how the EA rig is. 

1862158803_ezgif.com-gif-maker(73).gif.14fd21b2fe33ec9ac4c61c2caeb3b7bd.gif

Edited by Khlas
5 hours ago, Alexander505 said:

Cool..this will be a new animation?

Yes. All the things I show there are animations I do and that will be released, it’s just work in progress. 

Edited by Khlas

Maybe I'm missing some but I made a list of my animations, you can download it from there. I will add it to the download whenever I update my animations. However the last 11 aren't public yet but whatever.

Khlas Animations List.pdf

This is not a list of my WIP animations im doing right now.

Edited by Khlas