Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

On 29/12/2021 at 14:23, Khlas said:

ciao e grazie.
quale trio? Quello sul pavimento? PerchƩ ne ho uno da iniziare, ma sto finendo le richieste.
Ā 

non uso nessun altro mod oltre al reshade. Il resto sono trame e trame che ho creato. Tutto proviene dal gioco a meno che non siano le anteprime WIP di Blender.

Ā 

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Ā 

Rimasterizzo vecchie animazioni. Questo ĆØ un remaster del cockworship stg1 on chair. secondo voi sembra migliore?

Ā 

GIF_29-12-2021_06-57-19.gif

The animations are wonderful !!!!! I have 2 questions:
1- What penis do you use?
2- The sims sitting on the armchair can be downloaded somewhere !?

41 minutes ago, DanZippy said:

The animations are wonderful !!!!! I have 2 questions:
1- What penis do you use?
2- The sims sitting on the armchair can be downloaded somewhere !?

Ā 

Hello, thanks.

Penises from simdulgence or modified by me
The sims sitting is not downloadable and will never be. Especially this one. I created a lot of things that work only for him it seems, and I don't want to see him being modified or changed by others in any way or form. I gives my main sims strong personalities and it has to stay as it is.
However, I appreciate your ask and your interest.

7 hours ago, Khlas said:

Ā 

Hello, thanks.

Penises from simdulgence or modified by me
The sims sitting is not downloadable and will never be. Especially this one. I created a lot of things that work only for him it seems, and I don't want to see him being modified or changed by others in any way or form. I gives my main sims strong personalities and it has to stay as it is.
However, I appreciate your ask and your interest.

Ok..

Ā 

Thx.

On 1/18/2022 at 3:08 AM, Khlas said:

I missed when my thread was more active, I guess no one is really interested by those anymore

Ā 

I don't think it's lack of interest. I know for me, I've just been having the site loading much slower than usual so I haven't been on as much. I wonder if that is the case for others.

Ā 

Your animations are amazing and I hope that you keep sharing that talent. I know I'm grateful that you do. :)

On 1/18/2022 at 3:08 AM, Khlas said:

I missed when my thread was more active, I guess no one is really interested by those anymore

Hope you don't feel under appreciated, because your animations remain fantastic and super high-quality. For personal reasons, I haven't had much time to play or participate here as of late but this is always a thread I check and am excited to see updates on!Ā 

1 hour ago, SimBuddha said:

Ā 

I don't think it's lack of interest. I know for me, I've just been having the site loading much slower than usual so I haven't been on as much. I wonder if that is the case for others.

Ā 

Your animations are amazing and I hope that you keep sharing that talent. I know I'm grateful that you do. :)

Ā 

34 minutes ago, Cafferty said:

Hope you don't feel under appreciated, because your animations remain fantastic and super high-quality. For personal reasons, I haven't had much time to play or participate here as of late but this is always a thread I check and am excited to see updates on!Ā 

Ā 

thanks guys.

Ā 

I'm doing some experiment lately. A funny thing using scales axis (made my sim giant lmao). I will remove the size but I find this very interesting for the future.

GIF_19-01-2022_15-42-59.gif?width=716&he

Ā 

Also I fixed the back of the sim so it looks less broken than how it is in this gif.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Cafferty said:

Ā 

When it's that big, you can see why he's going to have to take care of it himself lol!

Ā 

unfortunately with smaller dick the animation would look too weird.

895975979_TS4_x642022-01-2018-15-21.thumb.png.9dd35e6d211ab363915f11fe41dd1d2c.png

Ā 

519623347_TS4_x642022-01-2018-20-39.thumb.png.6486a3d1467535935f05d3f84636698a.png

Ā 

GIF_20-01-2022_18-28-49.gif

Ā 

I unlocked jiggles bones for males pectoral in game

Ā 

jigglepec.gif?width=834&height=788

Ā 

(animation by @Motherlodesims, not from me!)

What do u think? I just need to fix some things, because the mesh is a bit distorted, but at least it works. I will have to make the base EA mesh and others popular males meshes to be compatible. It uses the same bones than the females one so there is 0 conflicts.

The pec giggle looks and sounds fantastic! Can't wait to get that on my bear character. Now I just need a pec/nipple slider.Ā 

Ā 

Just wanted to say that I really love your animations. I'm late to the scene but I found your pack on Vector's site a few days ago and I'm hooked. I immediately bought the game so I could get all in it lol.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:04 PM, Alexander505 said:

Long facefuck with spit and piss is one of the best animation I ever seen..Hope to see more like that in future..Great work.

Ā 

Thanks. I want to do a long oraljob on bed where the bottom do all the work, with a lot of tongue play and eye contact. But it's not for today because I have to do a new bottom for this. And I'm focusing on anal animations atm.

Ā 

10 hours ago, thewhitefoxeffect said:

The pec giggle looks and sounds fantastic! Can't wait to get that on my bear character. Now I just need a pec/nipple slider.Ā 

Ā 

Just wanted to say that I really love your animations. I'm late to the scene but I found your pack on Vector's site a few days ago and I'm hooked. I immediately bought the game so I could get all in it lol.

Ā 

Thanks, glad I made you want to play and welcome. Don't hesitate to look at others animations around too. My pack is pretty small for the moment contrary to others since I'm still new in the scene. So you have plenty to chose from. (even if I'm the only one doing M/M only here).

That sweet pec jiggle I'm already adding it for new animations I'm doing, and it looks great. You will have to use compatibles meshes to use it, but I will add it to most of the popular males meshes.Ā 

Ā 

Its also a good news for straight users of my animations because it means that females will have their tits jiggles love too during my anims. However if there's issue with them, I will not fix it. But as far as I tested, it looks correct.

Edited by Khlas

Thanks. I want to do a long oraljob on bed where the bottom do all the work, with a lot of tongue play and eye contact. But it's not for today because I have to do a new bottom for this. And I'm focusing on anal animations atm.

Ā 

Yep, it takes a lot hours of work to make animations so complex I guess