Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

2 hours ago, Khlas said:

Penis is from simdulgence and called  Frank, but I made little modification (the gland is more mushroom-like on the version I modified, see here :

SPOILER_pennv2.jpg

SPOILER_pennv.jpg 

The sliders are from Hokusai26 body project 2. Or use the one from crilender.

The skin of the penis? It’s the overlay that are available with the penises from simdulgence. If you mean the skintone of my mains sims, they are made by me and those could change the skin of the penis aswell.

Sorry just copy pasted this from my patreon page to gain time.

bruuuh it looks so much better ?
would you proved a download link? I would love to have it but just if you feel alright with it >.<

On 7/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, BlueHorse259 said:

bruuuh it looks so much better ?
would you proved a download link? I would love to have it but just if you feel alright with it >.<

I will not share it sorry, mostly for permissions reasons because it uses assets from another creator & it also makes my sim even more unique in some way.

However I have a side project to make one or two more penises meshes that I could share.

Some WIP for the sofa sequence (yeah the top changed because i test both very muscled/muscled tops to avoid clipping, even if there will always be clipping with the very muscled) :

stg1

giphy.gif

stg2

giphy.gif

stg3

giphy.gif

(this bottom posture was really hard to do)

stg4 with a lot of transitions (gif is faster than what the animation is, but who cares)

giphy.gif

and for the bed sequence :

Stage 7 wip for the bed sequence (wheelbarrow doggy) gif is buggy but whatever :

giphy.gif

there's more but I think it's enough gifs already.

Enjoy

1810921943_TS4_x642021-07-2815-27-25.png.77982d87d5934c8683d1d9b7c7b02de6.png

Edited by Khlas

Wow, these gifs REALLY look amazing, amazing how that stage 4 on couch turned out. But omg those other stages you have made looks incredible. Again, so many details, realistic movements and a perfect mix between tender and rough sequenzes, Just love all the work you put into your animations, you are the best! Holy moly you are talented (Im Jon from patreon btw )

Edited by calebaiden
50 minutes ago, calebaiden said:

Wow, these gifs REALLY look amazing, amazing how that stage 4 on couch turned out. But omg those other stages you have made looks incredible. Again, so many details, realistic movements and a perfect mix between tender and rough sequenzes, Just love all the work you put into your animations, you are the best! Holy moly you are talented (Im Jon from patreon btw )

hey Jon! Thank you! As you can see I’m working on this sofa sequence and I expect to release it this month on patreon. However I’m thinking about adding more rough movement to the blowjob stage, like spitting and slap on face. Maybe it’s a bit too rough for people so could do a variant stage? Well my male sim from my avi is really dominant so it’s the kind of animations I do but maybe not everyone taste.

Most still need polishing but they should be done this week. 

17 minutes ago, Eveline7 said:

I want to say Thanks for these incredible animations, Khlas! There is not so much animation for gay sim, and you're saving us from this trouble! I will look forward to when you publish new animations.I really enjoy it!?

thank you and enjoy ? 

Edited by Khlas
26 minutes ago, Khlas said:

hey Jon! Thank you! As you can see I’m working on this sofa sequence and I expect to release it this month on patreon. However I’m thinking about adding more rough movement to the blowjob stage, like spitting and slap on face. Maybe it’s a bit too rough for people so could do a variant stage? Well my male sim from my avi is really dominant so it’s the kind of animations I do but maybe not everyone taste.

Most still need polishing but they should be done this week. 

thank you and enjoy ?  

That make me so happy to hear and beyond excited to hear u planning on releasing these animations this month. I can barely wait for it! For me, personally, I like it to be a bit rough too, so I dont min you adding some extra details in there. But yeah like u said, maybe not for everyone but at the same time, I think most peopkle are just glad your making these amazing animations.

If you dont mind me asking, Are u making even more stages for the sofa animations? I mean all these for look so great and is beyond amazing, but just wondering if there will be even more, maybe even a climax?

1 hour ago, calebaiden said:

That make me so happy to hear and beyond excited to hear u planning on releasing these animations this month. I can barely wait for it! For me, personally, I like it to be a bit rough too, so I dont min you adding some extra details in there. But yeah like u said, maybe not for everyone but at the same time, I think most peopkle are just glad your making these amazing animations.

If you dont mind me asking, Are u making even more stages for the sofa animations? I mean all these for look so great and is beyond amazing, but just wondering if there will be even more, maybe even a climax?

yes stage 5 and stage 6 (climax) will be added :) I just did not started them yet but I want to release the full sequence. Anyway I I’ll probably add more to it even if the sequence is finished there is room for more stages if it suit the sequence well.

Edited by Khlas
18 hours ago, Khlas said:

I will not share it sorry, mostly for permissions reasons because it uses assets from another creator & it also makes my sim even more unique in some way.

However I have a side project to make one or two more penises meshes that I could share.

Some WIP for the sofa sequence (yeah the top changed because i test both very muscled/muscled tops to avoid clipping, even if there will always be clipping with the very muscled) :

stg1

giphy.gif

stg2

giphy.gif

stg3

giphy.gif

stg4 with a lot of transitions (gif is faster than what the animation is, but who cares)

giphy.gif

Stage 7 wip for the bed sequence (wheelbarrow doggy) gif is buggy but whatever :

giphy.gif

Enjoy

omg yesh I would like to have those it looks amazing 

19 hours ago, Khlas said:

yes stage 5 and stage 6 (climax) will be added :) I just did not started them yet but I want to release the full sequence. Anyway I I’ll probably add more to it even if the sequence is finished there is room for more stages if it suit the sequence well.

That sounds amazing Khlas, cant wait to see what stages 5 and 6 looks like. All I know they are gonna be great ;) 

On 8/1/2021 at 1:29 AM, Khlas said:

stg1

giphy.gif

stg2

giphy.gif

stg3

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Enjoy

They look SO GOOD! Incredible seriously... when will they be available in-game?

50 minutes ago, PeterLopez said:

They look SO GOOD! Incredible seriously... when will they be available in-game?

Thanks. They will be released there in due time because I need a lot of time to make animations.

13 hours ago, PeterLopez said:

That's good, take your time I would wait 1 year for u to release something, I already know they will be so good and very well made that I don't even mind waiting! Good luck and good work!

thanks for your understanding, however, unless something happens to me, you shouldn’t have to wait that long lol

1 minute ago, DnnRbmk said:

Why I can't use the fleshlight animation? It doesn't work, I can't even choose them in my ww tab. BTW your animation is fking great, thank you so much

you installed it in your mods folder right? The fleshlight object on my files. Then click on a chair or couch and it’s on the handjob category. If it does not works maybe you need your male to be gay, so make it as gay or bisexual or change the settings on your wickedwhims and set it as « anything goes ». 

thanks for the compliment! 

46 minutes ago, Khlas said:

you installed it in your mods folder right? The fleshlight object on my files. Then click on a chair or couch and it’s on the handjob category. If it does not works maybe you need your male to be gay, so make it as gay or bisexual or change the settings on your wickedwhims and set it as « anything goes ». 

thanks for the compliment! 

I do everything you said, but it's still not working, I don't know what happen to me :(

2 hours ago, Annnyeong said:

Hello! I just found your amazing animation. But I think there's a problem? (Idk if its just me lol). Whenever I extract the .zip file it says "Archive empty". What does it mean? Thank you!

extract it using winrar or 7zip

3 hours ago, Annnyeong said:

I did do that, but it kept popping this message box. 
cc.png.ababef3e9e6a3ce48fcef2c1eb20dd1d.png

This file is not mine, ask Salarmoj. I don't use any objects from others animators. Click on the link from my signature where you will find my file to download. 

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

This file is not mine, ask Salarmoj. I don't use any objects from others animators. Click on the link from my signature where you will find my file to download. 

Wait LMFAO I APOLOGIZE I ATTACHED THE WRONG PIC! But I also encountered an error with him. Nevertheless, here's the error for your file! 

Untitled.png