Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

Just reporting here the bugs (already reported to EA) : some animations are misaligned on certain angles and the females/males specific animations are reversed (not the sex animations, the vanilla ones). 
All my animations, if there is misalignment issue, is caused by the last patch. We can’t do anything but wait for a fix. 

On 7/21/2021 at 7:14 AM, Khlas said:

UPDATE  (07.21.2021) :

Changed the names of my packages to avoid any confusion. Please remove the old names files of my animations, thanks. 

Added 7 animations 

Fleshjack Solo (couch + deskchair versions)

FSOB (fucking session on bed) Stg 1, 2, 5 & 6 (3 & 4 in the work)

A WIP doggy animation on deskchair.

Some need the bulge mesh + fleshjack from Noir. Thanks @.Noir. for your mesh and your permission. Credit on the .txt file and check Noir's blog here : https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Omg your animations are fantastic! Can you tell me which penis you are using of these examples?

15 hours ago, guedesrs said:

Omg your animations are fantastic! Can you tell me which penis you are using of these examples?

i really recommend you to use simdulgences penises (any kind, realgens or simplegens). Others penises will probably not look right especially for the testicles. I animate a lot of details with the testicles so if you use any others penises it will just looks glitched. This is because realgens/simplegens have better weight paint for the testicles.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, PeterLopez said:

You are such a talented creator/animator I really hope u continue to do these animations, they are really great! What are your next plans to future animations?

hey thanks! My next plan is to finish the animations I didn’t finished, and finishing the sequence in the bed. I’m doing the stg3 right now. I finished an animation on couch that I’m really satisfied with and was a lot of work too. 
then I will start and finish a threesome sequence while adding stage to the couch. And maybe adding some climaxes to existing animations. 

than I will open commissions so people can ask for an animation they want but there will be some rules. I have others animations in mind, and want to try the milk effect from the new xpac for a cum effect, but I don’t know if it will looks right. 
then some fitness animations (sexual and non sexual) to continue my fitness overhaul project.

some animations on others object such as shower, etc. 

Edited by Khlas

Hey! Your animations are perfect. I've tried on the hetero activities by click on option in the ww which is recognize female as both. So it fit perfect match too. But then I figure out that I couldnt use your animations while playing because of threesome MFF poses are complicates it. Nevermind just you are talented wish to see you in some hetero activites maybe in future.

17 minutes ago, Jeleme45 said:

So I updated Wickedwhims to Version v165h and download latest Simplegen, here's how it's turnout between Simplegen and Realgens

SimpleGens Large Uncut

SimpleGen.gif.b9ddf32aa118f43f6fb91ba72a505fec.gif

Realgen XXLarge C Uncut (Old)

Realgen.gif.ea4ecd1214c027a102e48fc96339b067.gif

I know why it looks like this but it shouldn’t be that noticeable. Did you try with others penises? Anyway thanks for reporting this. If someone else have those weird looking testicles tell me, unfortunately I’m not going to fix it for those penises because the animation took a lot of time to be done and I don’t want to redo the sounds for it either.  However, I know why it is like this and I know how to make it looks right for all penises next time. It’s due to a bone I didn’t moved, but the penis I used (I tested three kind of penises) didn’t have this issue so I thought it would be fine 

Edit : after some testing in my game, I don’t have this issue with simplegens, at least not that noticeable. I’ll need more report to this issue even if I know why it does this. 

can you try with Large ones but with sliders?

Edited by Khlas
4 minutes ago, Khlas said:

I know why it looks like this but it shouldn’t be that noticeable. Did you try with others penises? Anyway thanks for reporting this. If someone else have those weird looking testicles tell me, unfortunately I’m not going to fix it for those penises because the animation took a lot of time to be done and I don’t want to redo the sounds for it either.  However, I know why it is like this and I know how to make it looks right for all penises next time. 

Edit : after some testing in my game, I don’t have this issue with simplegens, at least not that noticeable. I’ll need more report to this issue even if I know why it does this. 

I tired Lunar eclipse Hard penis and Noir's Average hard penis

Lunar eclipse Hard penis

(Don't worry about the texture glitch, it's the skin thing)

712740935_TS4_x642021-07-2601-27-33.jpg.a658125f240c4ee2edbb6604b7d0abda.jpg

And Noir's Average hard penis

1769801150_TS4_x642021-07-2601-28-58.jpg.868404f63cc6c3c367c3e3dadb8a953b.jpg

39 minutes ago, Jeleme45 said:

I tired Lunar eclipse Hard penis and Noir's Average hard penis

Lunar eclipse Hard penis

(Don't worry about the texture glitch, it's the skin thing)

712740935_TS4_x642021-07-2601-27-33.jpg.a658125f240c4ee2edbb6604b7d0abda.jpg

And Noir's Average hard penis

1769801150_TS4_x642021-07-2601-28-58.jpg.868404f63cc6c3c367c3e3dadb8a953b.jpg

it seems the issue only appear from realgens / simplegens normal versions XXL then. Maybe try only the Large version or XL with sliders. I think it’s an issue with the weight paint that simdulgence should fix himself 

i know a workaround to avoid this issue for the future anyway 

Edited by Khlas
23 hours ago, SyntheticX said:

Hey! Your animations are perfect. I've tried on the hetero activities by click on option in the ww which is recognize female as both. So it fit perfect match too. But then I figure out that I couldnt use your animations while playing because of threesome MFF poses are complicates it. Nevermind just you are talented wish to see you in some hetero activites maybe in future.

Thanks so much for your message. However the chance that I'm doing hetero activities is at 0%, even tho the sim in most of my preview is bisexual.

21 hours ago, jidajidari said:

Always nice to see more animations specifically for M/M or M/M/M pairings! I really like these and can't wait to see more.

Thanks.

stg1 for the animation on couch, just need to add a bottom and animate it in front of him. I'll add the solo version too 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, LeSimsSkyGuy said:

Looks amazing! Always excited for more solo animations for male sims ?

in fact there is a solo version and a M/M version, the M/M version with a bottom watching while fapping and then he suck the top.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, PeterLopez said:

Where is this bulge from? I download the whole file and I can't find it in CAS...

ill make a tutorial but it’s like a CC really, just equip it for your sims. 

10 minutes ago, BlueHorse259 said:

yes I know what it means I just wondered in what way 

Penis is from simdulgence and called  Frank, but I made little modification (the gland is more mushroom-like on the version I modified, see here :

SPOILER_pennv2.jpg

SPOILER_pennv.jpg 

The sliders are from Hokusai26 body project 2. Or use the one from crilender.

The skin of the penis? It’s the overlay that are available with the penises from simdulgence. If you mean the skintone of my mains sims, they are made by me and those could change the skin of the penis aswell.

Sorry just copy pasted this from my patreon page to gain time.

Edited by Khlas