Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

5 hours ago, Hannigram38 said:

Incredible job!! ❤️ 

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Uusxx said:

Thanks for the update! ??

?

3 hours ago, filipinodump said:

Wow, I just found your animations, they are amazing! I've been searching for quality MM animations, so I decided to make my own, but yours are definitely what I'm looking for as well! Cheers!

Welcome and new MM animations are always necessary. Expect increased quality for the future aswell.

37 minutes ago, Mesudragon2 said:

You are doing great work with those animations and creating sims. I congratulate you  for your passion and your work :) Please do continue !! I wish to learn to do some if I find enough time for learning how. you are really great!

Thank you. Time is also needed here, and probably better equipment to do it more properly, unfortunately I have to work with what I have for the moment.

Really appreciate your comments, thanks everyone. 

Edited by Khlas

btw, just pointing out that the "look at my bulge" on bed is a wip so it's not as great as the others, especially the fingers aren't animated, and maybe the neck area looks weird. In general if no sounds = I'm not satisfied with the animation.

About the lack of climaxes : This is because some sequences aren't finished, I go back to them eventually (for example im doing the stage 3 on doggy on floor). I think I will do an update with a lot of climaxes in the future but atm I'm just not inspired for that. I want to make realistic use of cherry_pie cum mesh and it's not easy to animate at all. So I have to plan something in my head before doing any.

You can look at the climax from my oraljob on floor using it to understand what I want to do with it, something fluid and not "I'm jerking and a snake go out of my penis". Especially on MM animations and for the sofa sequence, the climax need to have proper bottom ejaculation aswell. I could however do climax without the mesh and add the mesh animation later, but doing so I think I will never go back to the animations so it's a bad idea.

Edited by Khlas

Your animations are fantastic so personally very happy to wait on climax animations until you're inspired and ready. Don't want you to get burnt out because then we might not get more of your animations to enjoy!

Thank you for the update, looking forward to trying them out in game. The preview of the tape measure animation with your avatar... wow!

A couple questions for you: How can I get the 'Send a picture of dick inches to OnlySim Handjob Selfie' animation to appear in my game? The preview GIF of that animation is very realistic and I need to see some of my well-endowed male Sims performing that one!  I tried all the dining tables I could find but WW would never pull up animations for that. Also, what penis does that Sim have in that GIF? Can you help a lady out? ;)

2 hours ago, Cafferty said:

Your animations are fantastic so personally very happy to wait on climax animations until you're inspired and ready. Don't want you to get burnt out because then we might not get more of your animations to enjoy!

Thank you for the update, looking forward to trying them out in game. The preview of the tape measure animation with your avatar... wow!

Thanks! Tell me how they are in your game! 

1 hour ago, True AI said:

A couple questions for you: How can I get the 'Send a picture of dick inches to OnlySim Handjob Selfie' animation to appear in my game? The preview GIF of that animation is very realistic and I need to see some of my well-endowed male Sims performing that one!  I tried all the dining tables I could find but WW would never pull up animations for that. Also, what penis does that Sim have in that GIF? Can you help a lady out? ;)

well it should appear when clicking on a table. Try the one shown in my preview. If it doesn’t work, maybe you need a gay sim, but I think solo animation is not tied to a sexual orientation so it should work with any males sims. The objects use are from the game, and the measure tape should be base game so it should work. 

the penis is a simdulgence exclusive called Jean but I changed the size to make it bigger. Why bigger? Because Hugo is bara inspired and usually bara character have huge cock. (And Hugo is close to the word Huge so it fits well lol)

Oh and that animation have the screenshot sound a bit off, I should fix it someday 

Edited by Khlas

if you are interested to see my wip other than here, you can take a look at my twitter. 

https://twitter.com/khlasanimations

If you want to be part of a gay modding community, you can join The discord server called Bearhood of Steel https://t.co/ZqlADb706p?amp=1 
Under "workshop", if you click on the hashtag on the top right corner, you can find my WIP Animations Thread. 

I'll still update here, but since I've been banned from giphy for posting my work, I'm now using discord for hosting my work.

However early access, voting and requests are exclusives to my patreon page. (you can still gives suggestions tho)

Edited by Khlas
21 hours ago, joshuagpx said:

Hello, I really like your work, they all look realistic!

Btw, may I ask where did you get the mod for the muscle bodies in the preview photo? They look much better than the in-game muscle!

Again, thanks so much for your work!

I'll just copy paste my answer from a dm

Khyan Ralhim is customized from head to toe, his lips are made with blender from scratch, I made his skin, the body hair are from lummia, the hairstyle is a modification I made from the cottage living hairstyle, his penis is a modification I made of Frank exclusive from simdulgence, I recently changed it completely, it used to be only the gland area. Then I use sliders and some body presets. I use the body project slider part 2 from Hokusai26 that is here on LL. The body preset is golyhawhaw but modified aswell. 
his tattoo, which means in arab letter « Stallion » in the pubis area is made by me aswell. 

Hugo use the same top mesh I modified but is more muscular, he use the Hermès overlay skintone, but I think I changed it a bit with gimp. His hairstyle are from lummia and is untouched. His penis is just a bigger version of Jean exclusive from simdulgence. 

tristan (the red haired twink) use a skin tone where I added some moles. He use a body preset for having a more detailed buttocks. The rest I don’t remember  

19 hours ago, phanquan457 said:

Hi, love your awsome works there!

Btw, I just want to ask about the bulge mesh - where can I download it ?

It's on the archive. The .rar file with my animations.

16 hours ago, air_show said:

How do you make the penis sizes bigger?  I saw you mention WW, but that appears to only be for the patreon version.  I also saw Hokusai26 mentioned but I can't find any penis sliders by searching them.  

body project slider part 2 from Hokusai26

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16644-body-overhaul-slider-project-part2/

Your animations are awesome! ?

I'm just having a problem with the animations that require something extra:

I added the things in my mods folder, they show up in the game fine.
Do I have to do something for the animations to work?
Like I place them next to where I want to do the animation or something? (bc I placed them and it didn't work) ?

22 minutes ago, BrightCast16 said:

Your animations are awesome! ?

I'm just having a problem with the animations that require something extra:

I added the things in my mods folder, they show up in the game fine.
Do I have to do something for the animations to work?
Like I place them next to where I want to do the animation or something? (bc I placed them and it didn't work) ?

Thanks. ?

the bench press yes. The barbell no. Read the first post and look at the list, you will see all the Information you need

Edited by Khlas
On 6/18/2021 at 4:21 PM, Khlas said:

What Is a RAR File?

A RAR file (short for a Roshal Archive Compressed file) is a compressed file, or data container, that holds one or more other files and folders inside of it.

Think of a RAR file like a regular folder on your computer, where there are sometimes many other files and folders inside of it for the purpose of organizing them.

However, unlike a normal folder, a RAR file needs special software (more on this below) to open and "extract" out the contents.

Most file extensions are pronounced as their individual letters, but RAR is usually treated as a word itself and pronounced as "rahr."

What Are RAR Files Used For?

You'll probably only run into a RAR file when you're downloading computer software. File sharing websites and software distributors sometimes put their files in a RAR file so that they can compress it down to a smaller size, allowing you to download it faster than you otherwise could. Some RAR files are split into parts for easier transmission.

Apart from just saving on download time, RAR files can also be protected with a password and encrypted so that the contents inside of them stay hidden unless you know the password. Think of this like a little-locked box full of data, with the password being the key.

Most RAR files won't have a password protecting them, being used to store images, documents, videos, or whatever type of file the author wanted.

Another time a RAR file might be useful is when a friend has a long list of files they want to share with you, like photos, for example. Instead of having you download every single image file individually, your friend can first compile the photos into a RAR file and then share just that one file with you.

Once you open a RAR file, you can extract out the data from the inside and then use the files like you would any other file on you computer.

How to Open a RAR File

Windows computers don't have a baked-in ability to open RAR files. If you double-click or double-tap a RAR file without having specific software installed to open it, you'll probably see one of the following messages: "Windows cannot open this file" or "How do you want to open this type of file (.rar)?".

RAR is actually the regular format of an archive program called WinRAR. The only problem with using WinRAR is that it's not free! Before you run off and buy it, please know that there are plenty of free RAR openers that can do the exact same thing but at zero cost.

Of all the un-RAR tools out there, 7-Zip is probably the best one.

Source : lifewire.com

Is this the only way to download the file?

5 minutes ago, weirdhoe said:

Is this the only way to download the file?

Explain me why there should be another way. It’s just downloading winZip or Winrar, things that you should have if you download mods anyway.

not being rude btw but you are like the fourth one asking this and I never get any answer to why you want another way.

Those things are free, even if winrar ask you to buy a paid version when you open it, it still can be used without paying anything.

7zip is totally free. 

if you can’t extract it you need to update winrar or win zip. 

Edited by Khlas