Khlas Sex Animations and custom contents for The Sims 4

On 10/23/2021 at 2:47 PM, Khlas said:

Hello,

As a thank you for the 200k downloads, almost 4k followers on twitter & 200+ patrons, I will let everyone here request on this thread an animation. Then I will create a public poll that everyone can participate. I will do a post on patron aswell so everyone are aware. 

However some animations take priority such as the commissions I have. So after the final vote the animation will need a bit of time to be made.

Ofc if you think this idea is bad, you can ignore. I just want to test the water if ever I start to do community events. 

RULES

There is a golden rule tho, it's the fact that the animation has to be males only. Can be SFW or NSFW, If you want to add your post as a request, add "FOR EVENT" in your post or I will ignore it.

I will first chose a bunch of animations from what you requests to be candidate for the vote. So this will make some animations I don't want to do not being on the poll.

You can (and you should) add references to your post.

One request per person

I will edit this post if I want to add some more precisions.

Requests you can send will be closed around one week, but can reduce or increase the time depending of the number.

FOR EVENT

Alright I have some ideas for future animations and I'll send you GIFs for them:

Side by Side Ideas on Bed
Butterfly Animations on Bed and Floor
A Sideways Cowboy with a Top male relax on bed while the bottom does all the work
Pile Driver animation with spiting both on the bottom's anus and body

Thanks for doing this event! ^^ I hope I inspired you with some of these GIFs

FOR EVENT

I would love to see an "under the desk" style animation, rooted to the desk chair (so it will work with any regular chair on it's own as well) but made so that animations do not rise higher than a desk. 

I'd love for some cockwarming action, or a sneaky blowjob where the top is trying to act natural (poorly) through the blowjob , or is calm and collected while having his cock warmed/licked/worshiped, etc.

The bottom would be either rubbing their hand on their crotch or jerking themselves off slowly, as if distracted since their focus is elsewhere. And he would be looking up at the top often in a teasing/loving way. 

It would be wonderful because it'd be versatile due to working on any basic chair, while also giving really good opportunities for storytelling when it comes to naughty office work, college student/teacher, boss/employee, etc.

Some references below for the general idea, art not my own

example 1

example 2

example 3

art example 1

art example 2

- FOR EVENT -

first of all : thankyou for your creations, I love them everyday ^^

EVENT : under shower could be great, but il think 3some could be super too : train position, fucked-suck position ...

so expecting you can make climax for other animations too

Thanls for all

Olivier

thanks for your submissions. However I will chose only one idea from each person just to avoid unorganization.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I added some animations on patreon as early access. sharing some previews so you can know what is coming.

doggystyle pound stage 3 (preview below)

doggystyle pound stage 4 rough

yearningly handjob 4 variants with one completely different

request sensual frotting on bed (previewbelow)

maybe another one I missed

fuckhugostg3.gif

request1.gif

Spoiler

request2.gif

2 hours ago, Alexander505 said:

You have a really good talent for animations, may I ask how long you making animations?

hello, thanks. It depend of the animations. If the animations has some repetitive part, it's less time, but I always add different movement to make it more realistic, so even for those it can take more time than expected. 

The longest animations are the one where all keyframes are different. But to be honest every animations now are taking a lot of time because I'm adding details to them and try to animate every bones and use them to make the animations more exciting. Then comes the sounds part, if you want to add proper sounds, you have to test them in game and see if it fits correctly. I'm still unsatisfied by some sounds I added to some animations, however this can always be changed in the future so it's not too bad.

The worst is when you finished an animation but when testing you notice that an arm act weirdly or there is something off, so you have to fix your animation again, and do all the shit to add it to your game, making it longer in the process. The part I really dislike is all those technical things.

The part I enjoy is when making my idea as animations for my sims, it's really good to see an idea coming to life. A form of art I really appreciate.

It's really easy to fix things and add sounds for animations that have a time lenght around 10 seconds, but when your animation is triple the amount of time duration, it's annoying. Most of my animations have a duration around 30 seconds, sometimes less, sometimes more, and the worst part is probably because I want to fix every issues or things that look off to me, even just details like a finger that is misplaced no one will notice.

This is my biggest issue, I should probably deal with the fact that my animations can't be perfect and let the flaws as they are. 

Moreover, making animations is not my job it's an hobby. I never learnt it from a job or something, I'm not a professional animator at all, I learnt it myself, behind my laptop around march/april of this year. I was always fascinated by making 3D characters coming to life with animations, so I tried it. I try to always be better at it so it can be a factor for why animating take times too.

Above all of this, I have also a private life where I have a lot of personal work that has nothing related to my artist work at all, so you can add this to the time needed. 

TLDR; a lot of time, I can't count the amount.

Edited by Khlas

FOR EVENT: 

Mr Khlas, your animations are superb. It's very generous of you to open up the suggestions like this, thank you.

I second an idea posted earlier about prostate orgasms, though I'd prefer a more intimate cowgirl hands-free climax like this rather than a doggy one:

075_1000.gif

I'm all for anything that involves lots of cum -- felching, creampies, hands-free, cum kissing, you name it...

Edited by LJSulTra97

Requests are closed. You can now vote on the poll here :

https://linkto.run/p/60059DRT

if your animation is not there, it's because it was redundant, but I think I added almost every suggestions.

you can’t see the result for impartial reason.

you can only vote one time. But for whatever reasons, if ever you vote more than one time because it allowed you to do it, I will see it.

So it’s unnecessary because I will not take the additional votes into account even if they are counted to the poll (I will remove them).

If you vote more than one time on multiple animations, i will chose a random vote and delete the others.
So I suggest to just vote one time and not try to cheat.

Edited by Khlas
7 hours ago, Khlas said:

you can’t see the result for impartial reason.

you can only vote one time. But for whatever reasons, if ever you vote more than one time because it allowed you to do it, I will see it.

So it’s unnecessary because I will not take the additional votes into account even if they are counted to the poll (I will remove them).

If you vote more than one time on multiple animations, i will chose a random vote and delete the others.
So I suggest to just vote one time and not try to cheat.

I only did it once myself (I think so anyway) but I did get sort of confused at first because for whatever reason the text wasn't showing up saying that the vote had been counted. I had to highlight over it to see it. Strange.

Edited by AuspiciousDefiance

hello, sorry for the long hiatus. But I was working with the cum mesh so I'm getting the hand of it. I used it for a suggestion there which seems to be on the poll. I didn't used any reference tho but it's the same idea. 

I think I can safely work on more climaxes now that I can work with that mesh properly again.

little preview (if you want to play a game, find all the little details which are in this animation) :

khyanfapbathtubcum.gif

About the event, you can still vote for the poll here : https://www.supersurvey.com/poll3983781x67Cf4C6f-126

I will close the vote next week. I can just say that the vote are really tight between 3 different animations.

Edited by Khlas

Added :

- Gay Doggy Pounding stage 3 & 4 (rough) (floor) ;

- Yearningly Handjob 4 variants (realistic one is shown as preview) (Couch, sofa) ;

- REQUEST Sensual frotting on bed Teasing (Double bed).

Upcoming animations (early access on patreon soon) :

- Solo bathtub climax ;

- Standing leg spread climax ;

- Rough facefuck on floor ;

- Playing with dick floor ;

- Stg 8 bed sequence ;

- Stg 9 bed sequence ;

- Climax bed sequence ;

- REQUEST Stg 2 Sofa ;

Probably others.

Your animations are amazing! Really high quality, well-done and definitely, ahem, very "entertaining", lol. Thank you for them!

You've probably answered this before, so sorry if I missed it, but will you ever share your Sims? Your tops are incredibly hot, and I'd love to have them in my game too.

23 hours ago, Dicque said:

Your animations are amazing! Really high quality, well-done and definitely, ahem, very "entertaining", lol. Thank you for them!

You've probably answered this before, so sorry if I missed it, but will you ever share your Sims? Your tops are incredibly hot, and I'd love to have them in my game too.

Hello, thanks for the feedback :) I always try to increase the quality, so stay tuned for future releases.

As for my sims, I don't share them but I appreciate that you like them. 

6 hours ago, ughwhat said:

Which cc teeth are you using? Amazing animations btw!

Thanks, the teeths are Hollywood teeth and they are made by golyhawhaw, they are free on his tumblr.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote poll ended. Winner is "Rough group sex" animation.

947141723_pie-chart(2).png.072980aaae033952c98021bf081528f5.png

Don't know when I will start it because I have a lot of project going on. But sooner than later.

I will probably do the others ideas tho.

7 hours ago, Loli summoner said:

Great animations! But something I noticed. Are some of the animations only tagged for masculine males?
Because I have some male sims with female frame and I notice some of your animations don't show up for them for WW but it does for DD(devious desires)

hello,

It's tagged as gay, but I think the way WW handle gender recognition is either using the settings for that or with genitals. So you have to change the gender recognition of your sim manually using the WW setting which is not on by default. Because if your male use the feminine frame and he has a vagina, then WW will think he's a female. 

As for DD I don't know, I don't use it.

Edited by Khlas
On 11/19/2021 at 5:16 AM, Khlas said:

hello,

It's tagged as gay, but I think the way WW handle gender recognition is either using the settings for that or with genitals. So you have to change the gender recognition of your sim manually using the WW setting which is not on by default. Because if your male use the feminine frame and he has a vagina, then WW will think he's a female. 

As for DD I don't know, I don't use it.

Gotcha! that worked. Thanks ?