[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I just installed this mod today and everything works until I toggled on the "extra effects" features from the Sexlab. The bodies just disappeared except for the head and feet.

What option under extra effects? Sounds like a missing mesh for what ever option your referring to or maybe you turned on nude suits and don't have the mesh for that. Do you have the same issue when using other mods for sex or just this one?

Great mod. Was wondering if you could add in the option to decline an approach (yes, I know you can turn it off with a hotkey) but having control over each individual approach would be great (with a rape chance if you decline somebody powerful).

I think I was going to put that in at one point and forgot. I'll add it in for the next update.

Great mod. Was wondering if you could add in the option to decline an approach (yes, I know you can turn it off with a hotkey) but having control over each individual approach would be great (with a rape chance if you decline somebody powerful).

I think I was going to put that in at one point and forgot. I'll add it in for the next update.

Awesome!

Great mod, as it was since its first version. I'm a fan.

Anyhow, I have some strange feelings I need to solve, considering I gave myself the maximum rank (MCM cheat) because I'm already a "Master Whore" by TDF Prostitution:

1. I'm not sure that the "Pimp someone other" works right. I tried with Lydia, giving her the "Pimp ring" because I'm using EFF, but I didn't see sex for her even she approached some NPCs. The fact is that she and the client stayed standing, almost stuck, one in front of the other, and the (supposed) dialogue didn't start. Only once I talked with both of them, finally, they had sex in place. But, before I talked to them, several in game hours passed.

2. I pimped Saadia (before the start of her quest "In the needs moment") and the above situation happened the same. In this case, indeed, there is also that the dialogue to make her stop whoring is not present at all, even after she had sex two times. There is a way to remove her from the whoring faction, eventually, by console?

Got quite excited when I saw the 4-way option, then disappointed when you said that it only used the 4 male version. FunnyBizzness has a 4-way animation in his set (3 men on one woman). Nevertheless looking forward to a playthrough with this.

Just realised how stupid my comment on the 4-way was - obviously the mod needs to work with the base sexlab mods, not require add-ons. Still love the mod though!

Got quite excited when I saw the 4-way option, then disappointed when you said that it only used the 4 male version. FunnyBizzness has a 4-way animation in his set (3 men on one woman). Nevertheless looking forward to a playthrough with this.

Just realised how stupid my comment on the 4-way was - obviously the mod needs to work with the base sexlab mods, not require add-ons. Still love the mod though!

I think if you've it installed properly and tagged correctly the Funnybizzness anim will be already called when WG hooks into Sexlab. 

Great mod, as it was since its first version. I'm a fan.

Anyhow, I have some strange feelings I need to solve, considering I gave myself the maximum rank (MCM cheat) because I'm already a "Master Whore" by TDF Prostitution:

1. I'm not sure that the "Pimp someone other" works right. I tried with Lydia, giving her the "Pimp ring" because I'm using EFF, but I didn't see sex for her even she approached some NPCs. The fact is that she and the client stayed standing, almost stuck, one in front of the other, and the (supposed) dialogue didn't start. Only once I talked with both of them, finally, they had sex in place. But, before I talked to them, several in game hours passed.

2. I pimped Saadia (before the start of her quest "In the needs moment") and the above situation happened the same. In this case, indeed, there is also that the dialogue to make her stop whoring is not present at all, even after she had sex two times. There is a way to remove her from the whoring faction, eventually, by console?

1. That would happen to me once every hour or so simply hitting the hot key to turn it off and hitting it again would fix it for another hour or so (only on my laptop never happens on my main PC which is more powerful).  I've tried for last two weeks to eliminate the issue all together. I don't consider it stopping once an hour or so a major issue( I don't think most are going to using it in hour long stretches) however if you and others are having that problem on a more frequent basis then I'm going to have to completely start over on that part of the mod.

If you haven't already try again with Lydia if it keeps giving you problems let me know. Saadia works differently I'll explain below.

2. After adding the EFF option I don't think I actually got around to testing the normal mode that is still present with inn servers since EFF doesn't effect them I'll look into this ASAP.

Whenever you use the hotkey it removes them from the faction/alias but there is another background item that is transferred to remove that just be in the same cell as Saadia and use the reset option in the MCM it will not effect quest progress just cleans up everything including that.

Got quite excited when I saw the 4-way option, then disappointed when you said that it only used the 4 male version. FunnyBizzness has a 4-way animation in his set (3 men on one woman). Nevertheless looking forward to a playthrough with this

I said the all male was the only 4-way animation I was aware of it will pick any current or future 4-way animation in SexLab so the funnybizness one should work fine.(It may pick the all male one too). Now that I'm aware of another 4-way and can update the mod to exclude the all male one.

I used your directions for upgrading from the .6 version to .7 but I'm not getting the new MCM menus.  Is it possible to get that to update without losing any 'progress' in the mod?

In my first trial I had the same problem.

It came out that there where still active script instances in my save file and they where interfering with the newer versions. So I had to go a more radical approch with save cleaning tools. After that, SLWG started perfectly biggrin.png

If you are familiar with those I suggest you take a look. In my case, I used http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363

Requirements:

SexLab v1.60.2

Goddamit dude why would you do that laugh.png

I'll see if there's any issues when it runs on 1.59c and let you know if there's interest.

I run it with v1.59c too and I have not seen any drawbacks until now... let's wait and see ;)

Thank you for the update. One thing I noticed is under Anal Sex the tag specified is Doggystle instead of Anal. Othe than that, excellent mod.

It's intentional

what's the maximum amount of gold you can get out of this mod with the gold slider?

I'ts 10x the amount earned so with the slider maxed it would be 50 for the lowest option and 1500 for the highest option (creatures). This option only effects when you approach the client not random approaches at this time.

I used your directions for upgrading from the .6 version to .7 but I'm not getting the new MCM menus.  Is it possible to get that to update without losing any 'progress' in the mod?

Opening up the console and typing "player.setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" without quotes should work if not using save tool. I updated the instructions in the read me for properly updating this mod and others. It looks like I forgot to update the OP it still has the instructions for before save tool existed.

For now I have an option in the MCM to set you to the MAX rank (given the infrequency of my updates most should be there by the time a new update is up) I would like to learn how to allow the user to save MCM settings and quest progress in a json. I have not had time to look into yet but that and how to use FNIS (Dancing) are two things I would like to look into soon when my time frees up again.

Requirements:

SexLab v1.60.2

Goddamit dude why would you do that :lol:

I'll see if there's any issues when it runs on 1.59c and let you know if there's interest.

Why would I not use the latest version of SexLab when updating a mod or to play my game for that matter?

Any way I don't believe I am currently using anything in 1.60.2 that was not in 1.59c so I would imagine it would be fine however I do not use beta's when updating because of last minute changes that sometimes occur so it is possible though unlikely that when v1.61 is done there may be features that do not work properly. I do look through the scripts for changes in the beta and the only current issue I may have is the bukkake that happens with the paired male, female solo option it looks like apply cum may have some changes we will wait and see in the final release.

This may have been asked, but are there any plans on adding a feature that allows for NPCs wearing specific clothing types to be prostitutes with their own schedules/approach chance, like NPCs wearing wench clothes?

As it is now you can get anyone with the JobInnServer to prostitute which seems to cover most that are wearing wench clothes and also a few that do not. Also seems to work on some of the wenches from "immersive wenches". I don't currently have any plans to give them there own schedules but I'm not opposed to it so maybe in the future I will may do something like that.

I thank you for the update I go now to try.

Your welcome let me know if there any issues.

This may have been asked, but are there any plans on adding a feature that allows for NPCs wearing specific clothing types to be prostitutes with their own schedules/approach chance, like NPCs wearing wench clothes?

As it is now you can get anyone with the JobInnServer to prostitute which seems to cover most that are wearing wench clothes and also a few that do not. Also seems to work on some of the wenches from "immersive wenches". I don't currently have any plans to give them there own schedules but I'm not opposed to it so maybe in the future I will may do something like that.

I thank you for the update I go now to try.

Your welcome let me know if there any issues.

Oh, I was unaware it already did that to some degree. I actually use Immersive Wenches myself, I'm currently running Radiant Prostitution, which is a nice mod but the dialog in that one seems unrealistic at times, also there are some added quests which are a little on the extreme side of things, and you don't get the option to lower vendor prices in exchange for sex.