[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just want to say thank you again for this mod - further to an earlier enquiry about the possibilty of MMMF animation - I tried out the 4-way last night and it worked a treat! Used FunnyBizness 4-way rape (listed it as consensual with SexLab) and it played! Now this mod is even better! :shy:

Could I get the source scripts for this? I want to edit the sex scenes so I can play as a male and have male roles.  I don't think many male prostitutes get fisted by females...

They are in the BSA just unpack them with FOMM.

There is a little male content already in the mod (not much). Turn on the straight male PC option in the MCM and talk to a female begger, Yarl Elisif, Ofina Greymane , or any inn server. Yarl Elsisif is the only one who pays you though.

Great additions to a great mod.

I hardly use followers any more.  My female PC just gathers 2 or more well armed NPCs and has them follow her around killing baddies (she's such a tease).

One problem;  I know the 4 way works, had it work before, but now only a 3 way starts.  The other poor soul is left out, standing there wishing he could join in.  Don't know what happened or what changed.  No new mods added, that I can remember, just quit working.  Any ideas to get the other fellow into the action?

Great additions to a great mod.

I hardly use followers any more.  My female PC just gathers 2 or more well armed NPCs and has them follow her around killing baddies (she's such a tease).

One problem;  I know the 4 way works, had it work before, but now only a 3 way starts.  The other poor soul is left out, standing there wishing he could join in.  Don't know what happened or what changed.  No new mods added, that I can remember, just quit working.  Any ideas to get the other fellow into the action?

I don't have any ideas of the top of my head but I'll see if I can duplicate the issue. If it's something related to this mod it should be able to be fixed using the reset quests option in the MCM.

LOL, back to the story of my tramp/user PC.  Unfortunately for the males foolish enough to follow her into danger, alas, they often all die.  RESET QUEST.  And off she goes to find some more sucker, er, gentlemen. reset again :P  

Moral:  reset often, very often.

• 3 months later...

Attention people DO NOT ut the sound folder into the nmm's mod folder if you are still using it! It will make your load time of NMM considerably A LOT longer. I could almost start over because i forgot about this.

edit: dammit, it looks like it doesn't like the main mod either. fuck.

edit2: no, sorry it just finished loading as soon as i wrote that. pfew...

shane4244 - I have installed latest version this morning and tried to play this mod after a long time. Must say, I'm thrilled. Beside many small and very good changes you made, I so love the way you integrated follower as a whore when talking to NPC on one on one and Player can offer her for sex. Marvelous. All compliments.

Is it possible to change the likelihood of what the companions do when auto whoring? Percentages or something? Or maybe a creatures only option?

It's been a few months since I've played skyrim but I thought I made it so you turn off males and females in the MCM so that creatures would be the only option left. Maybe I didn't I'll keep this in mind and change it in a future update. I don't have any options currently to change which animations the companion does during auto-whoring perhaps in a future update I'll look into it.

shane4244 - I have installed latest version this morning and tried to play this mod after a long time. Must say, I'm thrilled. Beside many small and very good changes you made, I so love the way you integrated follower as a whore when talking to NPC on one on one and Player can offer her for sex. Marvelous. All compliments.

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the update it may be last one other than making sure it always works with the latest SexLab Framework and bug fixes.

Shortly after posting this update I played Maria Eden. That mod made me lose any motivation I had to do anymore with this mod. Maria Eden is very close to what I had in mind for the quest content that was to be added to this mod and it was done very well. Its the best prostitution mod currently available in my opinion.

shane4244 - I'm sorry to hear that. Yes, ME is a very good mod. I'm playing it too. But I also like your mod very much. Have one idea for your mod if you think you can use it. What are you think of turning Dawngurd castle as Player's prostitution base and a brothel where Dawnguard members would have (autonomous) sex among themselves too, where player can recruit other NPCs to work as prostitutes there and where Player would be in charge of the brothel business.

Is it possible to change the likelihood of what the companions do when auto whoring? Percentages or something? Or maybe a creatures only option?

It's been a few months since I've played skyrim but I thought I made it so you turn off males and females in the MCM so that creatures would be the only option left. Maybe I didn't I'll keep this in mind and change it in a future update. I don't have any options currently to change which animations the companion does during auto-whoring perhaps in a future update I'll look into it.

There is indeed an option to turn males and females off, but I'd assumed that turning those off also meant turning off creatures by extension since you have to talk to a male client in order to put on a dogshow or conjure a creature. I'll try it out, thanks!

shane - I'm reporting (don't know how to call it) a bug in pricing. For example. I set 5x bigger prices in MCM menu. That works, but when doing autonomous whoring by pressing default key, all set prices are default... 10 golds for cock sucking and so on. Can this be fixed please? Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Shane - would you be kind, if you have time, to update this wonderful mod to SL 1.62 version please? Animation tags are totaly "messed up" and my male player always plays lesbian animations with females. lol... thank you.

Shane - would you be kind, if you have time, to update this wonderful mod to SL 1.62 version please? Animation tags are totaly "messed up" and my male player always plays lesbian animations with females. lol... thank you.

Yep been doing a play test the last few days and noticed a few issue's. I'll update and check on the issue in your previous post asap.

Yep been doing a play test the last few days and noticed a few issue's. I'll update and check on the issue in your previous post asap.

Thank you very much.. there a few other things I didn't reported, but I'm willing to post them if you want to know... ;)

Thank you very much.. there a few other things I didn't reported, but I'm willing to post them if you want to know... ;)

Yea post away I make notes on bug reports even if they don't get fixed in the next release i usually get around to it eventually.

Ok, thanks again:

1. The dog show doesn't work properly. After the customer's acceptance to watch dog show, my Player finds the dog and have a sex. The problem is that the quest is not registered as finished after the sex, no matter how much time my player fucks with the dog. All I can do is press "reset quest" in MCM menu and not get paid.

2. Sometimes, for some reason, "Would you give me discount..." line stops working... It doesn't show up. Once it stops working it never shows up again. Same goes with other lines like "May my follower do it"

3. When offering my follower to female NPC to do licking service, it mostly plays only one animation (Can't remember which one). Sometimes the mod choose Arok lesbian and that's all. Can there be added more licking animations, from Mitos, Nibbles, funnybizness and Leito?

4. When summoning the creature after NPC accepts to watch player/follower with creature, the creature is always summoned in the direct eye line/sight which makes the problem if the talked NPC stands near the wall or a cliff or the rock. The mod doesn't "pick" available empty space where animation can be played and the result is that actors ends up in the wall, table, cliff, rock, any object that was "caught" by Player's sight. I usually take NPCs to places with no objects like when we are outside, but the problem is when I summon the creature inside the buildings, houses and taverns. (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.. sorry for my English)

5. Activating whoring for player mostly shows this ............ in the dialogue line although after pressing "Enter" the animation plays. The problem is that the player doesn't have control of accepting/rejecting asked/offered sex/animation because I can't see what NPC said.

shane - forgot to tell you one more thing.. maybe it's not a bug so I do not know how to categorize it.

When having two female followers and when I approach to NPC and offered my follower for sex, the mod always chose the last added follower. Now, two things:

1. Can there be added option to chose which follower I want to give for whoring?

2. can there be option added that Player can offer both followers for sex to NPC (3 way sex)?

shane - forgot to tell you one more thing.. maybe it's not a bug so I do not know how to categorize it.

When having two female followers and when I approach to NPC and offered my follower for sex, the mod always chose the last added follower. Now, two things:

1. Can there be added option to chose which follower I want to give for whoring?

2. can there be option added that Player can offer both followers for sex to NPC (3 way sex)?

The mod has never officially supported multiple followers. it should try to grab the follower closest to you but I've never actually tested it. If I ever add support for multiple followers then I would include a 3,4,5 - way options to include your followers in a scene.

On a side note I'm currently making a small mod for myself that will never be released but I was thinking of making it step by step in the tutorial section maybe adding one part every few days to let everyone keep up, sort of a community mod.

First steps would be very basic but by the time it's done it would teach everyone how to set up a quest, use math,Globle Var, set up an MCM, avoiding mod conflicts and of course SexLab , DDa,DDi. I've seen a few request on how to use the ck but there is no quick answer for them but a live walkthrough may help some people out that are interested in learning.

Shane - thanks for the answer. I'm glad that it's not mod's fault for not supporting 2 followers for whoring. Good to know that. :)

As for tutorial you plan to make, I give you credit and support. It's a good thing.

Ok, thanks again:

1. The dog show doesn't work properly. After the customer's acceptance to watch dog show, my Player finds the dog and have a sex. The problem is that the quest is not registered as finished after the sex, no matter how much time my player fucks with the dog. All I can do is press "reset quest" in MCM menu and not get paid.

2. Sometimes, for some reason, "Would you give me discount..." line stops working... It doesn't show up. Once it stops working it never shows up again. Same goes with other lines like "May my follower do it"

3. When offering my follower to female NPC to do licking service, it mostly plays only one animation (Can't remember which one). Sometimes the mod choose Arok lesbian and that's all. Can there be added more licking animations, from Mitos, Nibbles, funnybizness and Leito?

4. When summoning the creature after NPC accepts to watch player/follower with creature, the creature is always summoned in the direct eye line/sight which makes the problem if the talked NPC stands near the wall or a cliff or the rock. The mod doesn't "pick" available empty space where animation can be played and the result is that actors ends up in the wall, table, cliff, rock, any object that was "caught" by Player's sight. I usually take NPCs to places with no objects like when we are outside, but the problem is when I summon the creature inside the buildings, houses and taverns. (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.. sorry for my English)

5. Activating whoring for player mostly shows this ............ in the dialogue line although after pressing "Enter" the animation plays. The problem is that the player doesn't have control of accepting/rejecting asked/offered sex/animation because I can't see what NPC said.

Q:"I'm reporting (don't know how to call it) a bug in pricing. For example. I set 5x bigger prices in MCM menu. That works, but when doing autonomous whoring by pressing default key, all set prices are default... 10 golds for cock sucking and so on. Can this be fixed please? Thank you."

A:Not really a bug just not currently available in that part of the mod. Not sure when I'll add it.

Q:"would you be kind, if you have time, to update this wonderful mod to SL 1.62 version please? Animation tags are totaly "messed up" and my male player always plays lesbian animations with females. lol... thank you."

A:It's not the tags it's just that the normal and auto-whoring prostitution modes do not not support straight male PC's so if your playing a male PC there are a few straight male features like Merchant dialog InnServers, beggers, Ofina, and Yarl elsif. Otherwise you need to turn on "females play male animations" and be prepared to be pegged by the female clients . I was planning on adding more straight male content but I'm not sure at this point it will ever happen.

1. You need to collect the money from the NPC after the sex scene is over there should be an option like "Did you enjoy the show" or "Dog show" I forget how I worded it.

2. Still trying to duplicate.

3. I'll browse through the tags in SexLab and see what I can come up with. You would think "oral,lesbian" would cover all of them but some tags are not very intuitive.

4. I don't remember why but I had to use an aimed spell for this which is why that happens. I'll see if I can change to area effect but I think I had trouble when I tried that the first time.

5. I'm having trouble with that in a few mods I have that use "Force Greet" with my recent install of skyrim and think there is mod conflict somewhere just need to narrow it down or maybe there was some other change with the CK, it did get updated after this part was added in.