[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Nice to see you back shane, and thanks for the update. You mentioned sexlab bitch and that the mod will probably not be released. Is the reason for that only because the lack of an interior cell or do you have other difficulties? Because I'm sure there are quite a few people here that would be glad to make and provide a cell if that's the problem (me included). Just give us a description of what you need. I would give an arm and a leg for having something like lovers bitch for skyrim ;)

well sir, if I am approached by a woman and I do not proceed to having sexy time with her, after a while will a different npc approach me? or only after i have sex will the mod look for someone again?

You would have to have sex with her to trigger the next one until I add an option to refuse for this mode in the MCM. This will be added in the next update the only reason it wasn't in this update is because I forgot about it.

Thanks for the update!

Would you consider adding an MCM option/multiplier to control the amount of gold awarded? I run a harsh, medieval economy setup, and want to limit the ways to get rich fast.

Yes eventually. Unlocked via pain in the ass quest that will be available the moment you start the mod.

Nice to see you back shane, and thanks for the update. You mentioned sexlab bitch and that the mod will probably not be released. Is the reason for that only because the lack of an interior cell or do you have other difficulties? Because I'm sure there are quite a few people here that would be glad to make and provide a cell if that's the problem (me included). Just give us a description of what you need. I would give an arm and a leg for having something like lovers bitch for skyrim ;)

That would be a big portion of it I was going to ask for help with that at one time. I don't know why I find that task so tedious but for me adding furniture, setting up the lighting, paths, etc. bores the living shit  out of me.

There are other reasons too. I need to get to a certain point with this mod first there is still very little done from what I originally intended. I barely have time for this one so trying to work on two at the same time would not be a good idea. I have also learned a lot of better ways to do things since I made SexLab Bitch so I would have to change most of what I have done already anyway. I also plan on releasing it in a complete state no early builds, no placeholder threads so for what is already planned not to mention new things I've thought of it would be years before anything was put up.

The last reason would be the thread(s) that were created a while back regarding Lovers bitch type mods. People have way to many strong opinions about how it should be done and what it should do. I'm very fortunate on this thread it's rare I get a comment that isn't civil even when someone doesn't like the way I did something or wants something changed.

You guys are awesome even when you don't like what I've done. I think because of the nature of that mod my threads would look like you tube comments or some of the other places on this forum and others.

To sum this long post up that mod is always on the back of my mind it was my favorite mod for oblivion but I doubt I'll ever finish it. I just don't have the time it would take to treat the mod the way it deserves to be treated.

For this mod when I'm ready which hopefully isn't too far away I do need need an interior designed for a large building  so if you or others are willing to help with that I would be very grateful.

Thanks for all the welcome backs everyone glad to be back :D

Hi Shane, sorry but I have to report a bug. When doing both, active prostitution and dialog prostitution, the alignment doesn't work well in Non Sexlab animations, especially blowjob. When using Romance mod and TDF's prostitution mod dialog, those animations works fine.

I don't know why that would be I don't make any animation adjustments within the mod. I don't know anything about TDF but I know romance uses the same method for using animations from the framework as I do so it wouldn't make any sense for it to be lined up with Romance and not this one.

Niether this mod nor romance has any altered adjustment for the animations so I honestly cannot come up with any reason for this. Each individual animation should be adjusted in the framework by default or your own adjustment and stay that way no matter what mod you use unless your on uneven surfaces,close to other actors,etc. Are your sure it is the exact animation that plays lined up with one and then not with this one. Some look similiar but are named diffirently which would have a seperate adjustment save.

The only thing I can think of is with some of the FF animations since I had to swap actor positions to make the dialog sync up. if it is those animations just simply make new adjustments and it will save them for that position without effecting the others with the PC in the lead Position.

Thanks for the answer Shane. Well, this is strange to me too. The "critical" blow job animation comes from Non SL's animations. I'm positive that is the same one. After few times using that animation triggered by your mod in active prostitution and dialog prostitution, when alignment wasn't right in the last stage, I decided to check it with romance mod and TDF's mod. I used the same animation and the alignment was right in both cases. I do not know what to say. I even reseted SL's animation registry, but the result was the same.

I wish I had an answer for you but it makes no since to me especially compared with romance which also uses the tag system. The only other difference is that with the active prostitution mode I use a hook function that starts at the end of the animation. Perhaps something with non sexlab animations doesn't handle hooks properly (although I don't see how since the framework deals with the hooks) but this would not account for the dialog part since I do not use hooks there.

here I am again. Some animation tagging under discount negotiation is not right. I met a hunter in the shack near Falkreath. After asking her if she will give me discount, she sad she wanted to be fucked in the ass and she wanted to call me daddy. When animation started, it started with oral/ DI blow job. :)

here I am again. Some animation tagging under discount negotiation is not right. I met a hunter in the shack near Falkreath. After asking her if she will give me discount, she sad she wanted to be fucked in the ass and she wanted to call me daddy. When animation started, it started with oral/ DI blow job. :)

I'll check that out thanks for the detail for which one to check.

moin shann :]

all fine, you stay a bit here now?

thank you for the new update

i made the german translation for it

I'll be around for a few months. Thanks for the translation I'll add it to the main downloads in a bit

Edit: Your translated esp is now in the main downloads thanks again

Thanks blindmankind. The Translation is very good and I find a new german Word for me. "Zungentornado" :lol:  .

I had to look that up you made me curious.

Great mod is really cool, especially the Companion Whore Mode.

It is possible to add it to your mod, perhaps in a not too distant future?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the seller says that you don't have enough coins to buy the item.

the follower asks to the player if he wants to convince...  the seller to lower or give away the item that you want to buy.

after convincing....  the seller, the follower will give you the item you want to buy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are under 30 coins, the follower automatically asked to the player if he wants it to work to achieve a certain amount of coins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great mod is really cool, especially the Companion Whore Mode.

It is possible to add it to your mod, perhaps in a not too distant future?

When the seller says that you don't have enough coins to buy the item.

the follower asks to the player if he wants to convince...  the seller to lower or give away the item that you want to buy.

after convincing....  the seller, the follower will give you the item you want to buy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are under 30 coins, the follower automatically asked to the player if he wants it to work to achieve a certain amount of coins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do intend to add some follower options for sellers soon. I will have to look into how the vanilla game works when triggering the dialog for when you do not have enough gold for an item to see if there is some way I could tie into that. If it's possible to do I'm not opposed to the idea.

"If you are under 30 coins, the follower....." This could be done but I'm not sure I want to do it. I don't want my follower nagging me to earn some gold for me everytime I'm below a certain amount of gold.

6.7:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
[00:00] [iNFO:03018110] ('I'm down you dirty little slut.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLWG_WorkingGirl26Topic "You up for some group action?" [DIAL:0301810F])
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03043D9C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [03043D9C] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Could not resolve alias>
[00:00] [iNFO:0301810C] ('What a whore, guess if you need the coin that bad I'm in.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLWG_WorkingGirl59 "Would you like to try a group rate?" [DIAL:03022843])
[00:00] All Done!

6.7:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [03] SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

[00:00] [iNFO:03018110] ('I'm down you dirty little slut.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLWG_WorkingGirl26Topic "You up for some group action?" [DIAL:0301810F])

[00:00]     INFO \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Data \ Info VMAD \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Could not resolve alias>

[00:00] [iNFO:0301810C] ('What a whore, guess if you need the coin that bad I'm in.' in GRUP Topic Children of _SLWG_WorkingGirl59 "Would you like to try a group rate?" [DIAL:03022843])

[00:00] All Done!

Deleted properties from the script that are no longer used in the function. Are you having some kind of issue?

Hi shane. Very glad to hear from you again. And even for an update!

Thanks and one of the first things I checked out when I got back was your youtube channel. Congratulations almost 7000 subs it was a about 300 or so the last time I was home. Thats a lot I'm glad the channel is doing well I enjoy your content keep it up.

Edit: I see your over 7000 now congrats again

Ahaha thank shane. I was very lucky I got one video going viral (10 hours walking as a woman in Skyrim). Two million view in 2 days. Not bad. But that was a once in a lifetime event. For the future, I'm planning some LOVERSLAB dedicated video. Of course I'll have to thread very careful.

Hi shane. Very glad to hear from you again. And even for an update!

Thanks and one of the first things I checked out when I got back was your youtube channel. Congratulations almost 7000 subs it was a about 300 or so the last time I was home. Thats a lot I'm glad the channel is doing well I enjoy your content keep it up.

Edit: I see your over 7000 now congrats again

Ahaha thank shane. I was very lucky I got one video going viral (10 hours walking as a woman in Skyrim). Two million view in 2 days. Not bad. But that was a once in a lifetime event. For the future, I'm planning some LOVERSLAB dedicated video. Of course I'll have to thread very careful.

I haven't watched that one yet I'll have to check it out (I'm still catching up on vids from all the channels I like). I'm glad you got the exposure from that video anyone who likes skyrim would enjoy your channel but it's hard to get noticed on you tube. I was catching up on MMOxReview too and noticed he even mentioned you.

I think you had this discussion on the Moon and Stars thread from a while back but I don't know if you should risk featuring LL videos even non-adult content. Most seem to stay away from here on their channel and there must be a good reason for that. Then again you would be about the only person doing good content that features stuff from here so who knows it might be a good idea. Rather they admit it or not most are aware of this place and there is a lot of good stuff here that doesn't involve adult stuff.

Anyway good luck I hope your channel continues grow :D