[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Shane - Thank you for the answers. :)

A:It's not the tags it's just that the normal and auto-whoring prostitution modes do not not support straight male PC's so if your playing a male PC there are a few straight male features like Merchant dialog InnServers, beggers, Ofina, and Yarl elsif. Otherwise you need to turn on "females play male animations" and be prepared to be pegged by the female clients . I was planning on adding more straight male content but I'm not sure at this point it will ever happen.

This problem doesn't appear in auto whoring but using the dialogue lines. But now I know why it plays only female animations. Because males aren't supported :)

1. You need to collect the money from the NPC after the sex scene is over there should be an option like "Did you enjoy the show" or "Dog show" I forget how I worded it.

- the problem is when I finish the dog show and I approach to the customer, I don't get that line. It doesn't show in dialogue box. And customer runs after me. he behaves like show wasn't finished.

4. I don't remember why but I had to use an aimed spell for this which is why that happens. I'll see if I can change to area effect but I think I had trouble when I tried that the first time.

- I noticed that Ashal succeeded in this area. SL 1.61+ solved this problem. When sex starts, PC automatically turns right or left to the closest object free area. Maybe he can help you with this one.

• 2 weeks later...

It'd be nice for those of us who put our mods on a small SSD or HD that the optional sound file is deceptively large. Says 23mb but on install it's literally 5.6+ gigs.

From the OP:

"The SexLab Working Girl sound file is only needed if you don't use Fuz Ro D-oh"

Chances are your already using FuZ Ro D-oh with other mods and don't need them. I can't help it that blank sound files compress so well.

I was considering disabling Fuz Ro D-oh and trying it out. It's not a matter of compatibility because I wanted to hear how the voices sound. But I doubt my computer can handle something that big all of a sudden.

There are no voices they are blank sound files that when not using FuZ Ro D-oh allow you to read the subtitles which would normally flash by too quick to read if not using FuZ Ro D-oh or Blank sounds.

I would imagine it is safe for me to remove them from the download section at this point. When this mod was initially released for Sex Addicts and SexiS the 1.8 version of skyrim broke Fuz Ro D-oh and any mods using dialog without recorded sound didn't work (subtitles scrolled by too quick to read) it was quite some time before the mod author of Fuz Ro D-oh was able to update his mod to work again. So I made sure that my mod would always work even if Fuz Ro D-oh stopped working or was removed. It is highly unlikely skyrim will recieve another update at this point so I will delete them after the new site is up.

Sorry for the confusion I did say in the OP they are blank sound files but maybe that wasn't clear enough I think someone else had a post similiar to this a few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Could you add an option to the mcm to allow for all the dialogue of female pc with male npc to be used by female pc with female npc(e.i. I'll blow you for 20). I know some of the the option are either there by default or by ticking one of the options in the mcm(i.e. You want to put in in my ass? It will only cost you 60 gold.), but I would like it if all the option were made to be used for female with female including things like: You can slide your cock between my breasts for 5?

• 4 weeks later...

shane - if you intend to work further on the mod and fix bugs, here is one you might wan to check :)

- I disabled "Show Dialogue with follower" in MCM menu (or something like that) but it still shows in dialogue box.

shane - if you intend to work further on the mod and fix bugs, here is one you might wan to check :)

- I disabled "Show Dialogue with follower" in MCM menu (or something like that) but it still shows in dialogue box.

Thanks for letting me know. Yea I do intend to get back to it at some point I just have some things going on right now that are taking up a lot of my free time.

Love the mod, thanks for your hard work shane.

I am having problems with the "extra" male client.  Seems only one desires my female PC and the other 2 turn homosexual for some reason.  FB has quite a few multi male on female anims but they don't seem to work with this mod, only unacceptable behavior, according to my PC who would rather be the center of attention.  Maybe something is wrong with my setup, I know something is wrong with those degenerate males.

Love the mod, thanks for your hard work shane.

I am having problems with the "extra" male client.  Seems only one desires my female PC and the other 2 turn homosexual for some reason.  FB has quite a few multi male on female anims but they don't seem to work with this mod, only unacceptable behavior, according to my PC who would rather be the center of attention.  Maybe something is wrong with my setup, I know something is wrong with those degenerate males.

I'll have to play around with that part a bit when I get back to it. There was only a few 3+ animations when that part was added so it needs filtered a bit different now then it used to be.

shane - Don't know if this is the bug or not but "Turn off no random pay" in MCM works for player but not follower when she's prostitutes. Two NPCs just fuck her and refused to pay although "refuse to pay" is disabled.

shane - Don't know if this is the bug or not but "Turn off no random pay" in MCM works for player but not follower when she's prostitutes. Two NPCs just fuck her and refused to pay although "refuse to pay" is disabled.

That option is for player only, the companion system is different and will require a seperate MCM option if I ever add it.

That option is for player only, the companion system is different and will require a seperate MCM option if I ever add it.

Until you possibly get round to that, people who, like me, get pissed off at cheap bastards who refuse to pay one of the girls, can try punishing them the way I do, I slap a hentai collar on them and summon up a nice big, ugly hentai creature (usually a troll, wolf, or dog) to ass rape them.

I set it to only train with collared npcs, stick to raping the same one and set to keep on training even if I leave the cell.

NO ONE cheats my girls and gets away unpunished....... :lol:

shane - not quite sure what the follower's ring for prostitution does. According to my understanding and reading the ring's description, it should make NPCs to approach her if she's wearing the ring. If that's so, than the ring doesn't work, since no one approach her for sex, but she does. And yes, after I gave her the ring, I "triggered" her as prostitute in dialogue box; "You seems to like what I'm doing". When she accepted the "job", I enabled her as prostitute by pressing key for follower's prostitution. Then she went around finding customers and no NPC approaching her asking for sex as it's the case with Player's prostitution.

shane - not quite sure what the follower's ring for prostitution does. According to my understanding and reading the ring's description, it should make NPCs to approach her if she's wearing the ring. If that's so, than the ring doesn't work, since no one approach her for sex, but she does. And yes, after I gave her the ring, I "triggered" her as prostitute in dialogue box; "You seems to like what I'm doing". When she accepted the "job", I enabled her as prostitute by pressing key for follower's prostitution. Then she went around finding customers and no NPC approaching her asking for sex as it's the case with Player's prostitution.

The ring is a work around for EFF and some custom followers it does the same thing as follower prostitution normally does (the follower approches the clients). It's only needed if you use EFF or have a follower like Vija I think who doesn't normally work with the mod.

Sorry it took a bit to get back to you I'm in the process of moving to another house and haven't had time to check here.

The ring is a work around for EFF and some custom followers it does the same thing as follower prostitution normally does (the follower approches the clients). It's only needed if you use EFF or have a follower like Vija I think who doesn't normally work with the mod.

Sorry it took a bit to get back to you I'm in the process of moving to another house and haven't had time to check here.

I see... Thank you for the answer.

Wish you luck in moving and absence of stress and breaking things. ;)  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, thank you for this mod, Im having a problem with the shop keepers in whiterun, the message 'whats for sale' doesnt show and they dislike me, so I cant buy/ sell. also when i go to click on a message choice, it often chooses the wrong one so theyre not happy with my inappropriate messages lol, Im not sure if thats a problem with this mod or just my crazy computer.

Ive read a lot of pages, but didnt find anything similar.Im going to turn the merchant dialogue off in mcm and see if that helps. thanks again. 

• 4 months later...

Sorry for 'necroing' this thread, but is this the prostitution mod that allows you to serve tables aside from selling your body?

No, it only does the prostitution!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello.

Question about Sexlab Workinggirl. (current version).

Replace please creature:

1. Deer => Benthiclurker.

2. Goat => Giant.

3. Skeever => Riekling.

4. Skeleton => Falmer

Thanks in advance.

I could just add those to the list and make an MCM option to toggle off creatures you don't want to see.

I don't know when I'm going to update the mod again  an electrical storm took out my power supply, graphics card and the hard drive a had my games on including skyrim and the current build of SexLab Working girl which I've been working on as time permits for over a year now. Current financial problems aside that has effected my motivation. I have also been working on another mod on the side that I was almost happy enough with to release it was more quest driven and I was rather enjoying that one.

Hello.

Question about Sexlab Workinggirl. (current version).

Replace please creature:

1. Deer => Benthiclurker.

2. Goat => Giant.

3. Skeever => Riekling.

4. Skeleton => Falmer

Thanks in advance.

I could just add those to the list and make an MCM option to toggle off creatures you don't want to see.

I don't know when I'm going to update the mod again  an electrical storm took out my power supply, graphics card and the hard drive a had my games on including skyrim and the current build of SexLab Working girl which I've been working on as time permits for over a year now. Current financial problems aside that has effected my motivation. I have also been working on another mod on the side that I was almost happy enough with to release it was more quest driven and I was rather enjoying that one.

Option in MCM?

ON/OFF for all creatures?

Excellent!

I would be happy with the decision.

I really hope for this option.

• 2 weeks later...

Little newbie question.

-Let's say im adding 10 new "anal" animation to my game with SLAL.

-I engage a random npc and ask him if he want anal sex.

-For some reason the new animations aren't there, or sometimes only some [anal] tagged animation are there.

It happens with some animations of my list, i double checked and they seems to be normally taged. So does workinggirl only choose some animation depending on the npcs/ context ?

PS: I also noticed that the animations "list" is sometimes different depending how i engage npcs (offer free sex or pimp) even with the same tag. To be more precize sometimes the only way to get all animation listed i want, is to tell the npc "use me as you want" when pimping.