[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I think may be I found one bug... after having sex in jarl bulgruuf's bed, (I have free camera mode in sexlab setting when animation plays) my character cannot move. She stays frozen in on place... console typing enableplayercontorls doesn't work....

I think may be I found one bug... after having sex in jarl bulgruuf's bed, (I have free camera mode in sexlab setting when animation plays) my character cannot move. She stays frozen in on place... console typing enableplayercontorls doesn't work....

It's SL's bug. Not the mod's.

If enableplayercontrols does not work, try setplayeraidriven 0 instead

SL sometimes gets confused if the player fast forewards the sex scene, fills papyrus log with plenty of error logs...

The mod is working perfectly and it is not the problem in the mod. SL is the mod that triggers animations. You need to have all requirements installed so that the mod can work. Please, check the main page of this threat and Sexlab main page for installation instructions and requirements..

Hi Shane - I hope you don't have preoccupied working schedule and that you fins enough time for relaxing and enjoyments. SL 1.56 is out and your mod works great with the new update. So, you have one burden less about your mod.

I have one proposition - When asking a merchant about getting discount, there are two options: accept and reject. Some merchant are very beautiful and sometimes they proposed sex act that I don't want to do. So is it possible to add a third option, something like Rp has: "I would suggest/propose something else", so that my PC can offer the sex he wants, and the merchant can either accept it or reject it. What is your pinion abut that?

Have a nice time.

Hi Shane - I hope you don't have preoccupied working schedule and that you fins enough time for relaxing and enjoyments. SL 1.56 is out and your mod works great with the new update. So, you have one burden less about your mod.

I have one proposition - When asking a merchant about getting discount, there are two options: accept and reject. Some merchant are very beautiful and sometimes they proposed sex act that I don't want to do. So is it possible to add a third option, something like Rp has: "I would suggest/propose something else", so that my PC can offer the sex he wants, and the merchant can either accept it or reject it. What is your pinion abut that?

Have a nice time.

Thanks for testing on 1.56. I just logged on and noticed the updated framework.

I would like to expand the merchant dialog. Right now the merchant options are as basic as they can be because it was not a planned feature but something I wanted in my game that I couldn't find in another mod so I added it to this one at the last minute. I plan on adding some more options to it and I also plan on making them walk to the PC instead of instantly warping over to have sex.

Thanks Shane for taking merchant dialogue in consideration. When you mentioned : "I also plan on making them walk to the PC instead of instantly warping over to have sex." - what did you mean by that? I'm sorry but I do not understand the last part.

When the merchant is at the other side of the counter and you use one of the sex options the merchant just appears by the player to start sex it looks unnatural I would prefer to make a way for the merchant to walk around the counter to the player before sex starts. It's not high on my priority list but something I intend to do when I get back this summer.

OK I found a new small problem: While I was travelling on the road, I met a female hunter ridding a horse. I offered her my services and she accepted but she didn't took off the horse. When established the place for sex, she just went/continued to ride her horse. This has happened with a traveller on the horse too.

So far, except this mall issue, the mod works great and more great. Thanks.

OK I found a new small problem: While I was travelling on the road, I met a female hunter ridding a horse. I offered her my services and she accepted but she didn't took off the horse. When established the place for sex, she just went/continued to ride her horse. This has happened with a traveller on the horse too.

So far, except this mall issue, the mod works great and more great. Thanks.

Thanks for the bug report. I was already messing around in the ck when I read this so I added the fix for this.

I was supposed to leave for work today but it has been postponed that could mean a few days or a few weeks I have no idea at this point. I've been playing skyrim all week and correcting little things that bother me about the mod when I run into them. I also changed the "Dog Show" option to include most dogs including deathhounds as Shinji72 suggested. I most likely will wait until I come back to post anymore updates because if I have to leave in a hurry and something is broken I won't be able to do anything about it. Keep reporting anything you find I'll add it to my list thanks again.

I do have a question for anyone reading this. I'm am now the highest level I have ever been in skyrim which is only 36 and ran into an issue....There is no reason for me to have any gold at all. I need nothing else for this game that needs to be purchased. I have had a few comments and I've also seen them elsewhere about prices being to low/high.

My question is what do you buy in skyrim? What do you need gold for after the first 30 levels? Personally I needed money for soul gems and houses/housing upgrades now I need nothing I'm sittiing on about 50k and don't really need anyhing that will cost me more than 800 or so on a regular basis. For me even it I made it 5,000,000 per sexact it wouldn't make any difference to me because I simply don't need it anymore. If you guys can clue me in on what you actually purchase after your housing needs are attended to I might have a little bit of an idea of where the last 3 ranks should fall into for the prices and how far to scale the last rank which will be user controlled.

Thanks for reply Shane. I'm glad you developing the dog interaction. And horse? :) Without a horse it will be incomplete. ;)

About your question: My highest level was 89 in Skyrim. And I had almost a million septims. LOL. Well all depends about difficulty you play. If it is higher you gain less money, if it is lower, you got plenty. I spend money for buying houses in every possible city, financial support merchants, black smiths and similar. So I sill have a plenty that I couldn't spend since the game also rises your income and armor and weapons are more expensive as you develop and progress in levelling.

Yes, Skyrim economy is known to be rather broken as you move up in levels. There are also a bunch of mods that try to address this issue, so I do fear that there will be no simple solution to proper scaling of prostitution payouts. There are mods to adjust prices and the merchant markup, to make items more expensive and loot provide less value. Then we have things like Submit and Defeat to make bandits helpfully relieve the PC of that excess gold and gear while showing them a good time. ;) And then mods like RND to make players constantly require food and drink. This can provide a small, yet steady drain on finances.

Skyrim was designed to ramp up the player's income until they could afford the top tier armor and equipment. I suspect that the original design was that the player would finish the game shortly thereafter. But as content in the game continues to expand, the ramp up in income can continue with no outlet. Bethesda has sort of painted themselves in a corner.

I wouldn't worry too much about making prostitution stay competitive with adventuring. A better yardstick might be to make a couple of nights of whoring yield enough gold to get worthwhile basic equipment for a PC that was just robbed blind and left destitute. People who need a reason to sell their bodies can just crank up the difficulty until they lose often enough to get their prostitution fix in. Those that simply enjoy it will find it a safe, easy, and fun way to earn their daily expenses. It doesn't matter that a dungeon run will yield 10x the profit of a night of whoring; sometimes the dragonborn would rather not risk life and limb to earn a little coin, and opts for a more relaxed and fun occupation.

Yep, gold in Skyrim eventually becomes pointless in vanilla.

Early on there are plenty of fairly steep purchases to be made, good equipment, enchanted equipment to learn their abilities, spell books, potions, soul gems, some alchemy materials or smithing materials. But after being fluent in trade skills alchemy practically nets you profits, possibly smithing and enchanting as well, even if you have to buy everything from shop, and your dependency on purchasing equipment/potion decreases since stuff that you make is better than anything you can buy. Your only limit is how much gold a merchant has.

There's really no easy solution to this, if we make purchasable goods better than player made stuff, then alchemy/enchant/smith become useless. We can try to decrease the worth of player craft goods so there's less way to make money just sitting around, but that still doesn't give the player reason to spend much. All this is beyond the scope of this mod IMO.

There are mods out there that removes the PC's gold and inventory if something bad happens like defeat, submit, SD+, etc.

They handle the possible ongoing needs of equipment and purchases, and that's where prostitution mod kicks in, therefore if any, gold earn through prostitution should INCREASE as game goes on. But really I personally don't have any problem with the mod's pay out as it is currently.

I've been using  BFT - Carriages with fast travel disabled and prices from 200g - 600g,   Trade and Barter,  Scarcity - Less Loot ModReduced Gold Rewards for QuestsGold adjustment, Realistic Room Rental Basic   and a needs mod (currently  iNeed) so I have to spend money on eating, drinking and sleeping. I also reduce carryweight so I can't harvest everything from a dungeon.

This has made the economy brutal. Right now I'm at level 24, have around 2k gold, and haven't bought a single house!

I use trade and barter set to drastically reduce selling prices, and a mod that removes 3/4 of the gold found in chests and coin purses. (I can not remember the name of the latter)

Add in realistic room rental and prostitution becomes an easy, if time consuming, way of making money early on. 

Without them, and using LAL, by the time my PC got to Whiterun, Breezehome was attainable.

Using them, PC has to work her butt off to afford it. The other homes can not be purchased until very much later. Even at level 30, my PC could not afford Honeyside without spending all her gold.

However leveling and spending perk points, especially on speech, means having to keep tweaking the settings.

What a great mod, topic and thread.  I believe that Bethesda leaving holes and as was said: "painted themselves into a corner," was a deliberate decision.  This opened

the game up for modding, this has kept sales of Skyrim very high for an older game.  Skyrim consistently ranks in the top 10 in/on Steams's STATS (Store/STATS), today

it's 8th above Dark Souls II.  I also believe that Bethesda had larger plans for Skyrim at the inception, perhaps what we see today in modding.

I maybe having an issue with Companion Dialogue Enable/Disable.  When I disable this feature the dialogue shows in conversations with appropriate npc.  After a short time

the game gets a wacky (the game gets sluggish), not a scientific term I know, when I then Enable it, the game returns to normal.  Also the PC and companion whore mode are

both off when this happens.   Is the Dialogue for companions supposed to show when disabled and is it possible that it's not really disabled? 

What a great mod, topic and thread.  I believe that Bethesda leaving holes and as was said: "painted themselves into a corner," was a deliberate decision.  This opened

the game up for modding, this has kept sales of Skyrim very high for an older game.  Skyrim consistently ranks in the top 10 in/on Steams's STATS (Store/STATS), today

it's 8th above Dark Souls II.  I also believe that Bethesda had larger plans for Skyrim at the inception, perhaps what we see today in modding.

I maybe having an issue with Companion Dialogue Enable/Disable.  When I disable this feature the dialogue shows in conversations with appropriate npc.  After a short time

the game gets a wacky (the game gets sluggish), not a scientific term I know, when I then Enable it, the game returns to normal.  Also the PC and companion whore mode are

both off when this happens.   Is the Dialogue for companions supposed to show when disabled and is it possible that it's not really disabled? 

That is a very strange problem to have with that part of the mod. The only thing that option does is disable the topic " I don't charge anything for friends if your interested" by adding a simple item that makes the check fail for the topic, there is no magic effect for this item, no scripts, no alias attached and it is the same type of item used for most parts of the mod which has 0 impact on the system since it's just a dummy token. I can't think of any reason for slow down there is nothing going on with that part of the mod rather it is active or inactive until you actually talk to someone and even then it would be the same as any other dialog topic in the game. I'm not really sure how to trouble shoot this issue , there isn't anything that actually happens with this option that would effect game performance. You are referring to the "Companion sex dialog on/off " option correct?

If I understand the last question correctly when the option is turned off the dialog option " I don't charge anything for friends if your interested" should no longer come up but the other companion options should still be there for companion whoring, collecting and firing.

That is a very strange problem to have with that part of the mod. The only thing that option does is disable the topic " I don't charge anything for friends if your interested" by adding a simple item that makes the check fail for the topic, there is no magic effect for this item, no scripts, no alias attached and it is the same type of item used for most parts of the mod which has 0 impact on the system since it's just a dummy token. I can't think of any reason for slow down there is nothing going on with that part of the mod rather it is active or inactive until you actually talk to someone and even then it would be the same as any other dialog topic in the game. I'm not really sure how to trouble shoot this issue , there isn't anything that actually happens with this option that would effect game performance. You are referring to the "Companion sex dialog on/off " option correct?

If I understand the last question correctly when the option is turned off the dialog option " I don't charge anything for friends if your interested" should no longer come up but the other companion options should still be there for companion whoring, collecting and firing.

Yes that is correct.  Ok, I thought it was for the companion whoring dialogue.  This is not an issue then.  Thank you for the reply, explanation and your mod.

Hi Shane, I hope you have a good time and that you are not overwhelmed with work. :)

I'm still testing you mod and so far it works great. I have a two questions/favours to ask you thou.

1. I have Icha (kissing) mod installed. I noticed that when either my PC or my follower are active in prostitution, the kissing animation doesn't work. I'm talking about kissing after sex, not during the sex. When I deactivate active PC/NPC prostitution, I can kiss my follower again. You see, TDF's "Prostitution and pimping sex" mod is letting me do that after sex scenes. Would you be so kind to see if you can do something about it, please?

2. Is it possible to add a list of the races in the menu so that I can choose which race will be included in my PC/follower's prostitution? You see, I don't like her having sex with Khajits and Argonians.