[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

No problem I don't know if you caught what I said earlier about the optional sound files I have. They will shorten the time that the dialog stays up quite a bit on the longer dialog options.

Soory, haven't seen that. I have installed the version without sound.

They are just blank sounds but they speed the dialog up when used. I don't include them with the mod because the file is so huge.

LOL BM.

Shane - The stupid things in the dialog box is when it has too many lines, most of the time I, for instance, press one line, but the dialog box moves other lines up, and some other line replace clicked one. The game address the new line as chosen and that's how I got in the problem plus I became overtired so couldn't go to sleep, but continued to play with new character to see how it will behave. Anyway, when I'm not tired, mistakes I can possibly make are reduced to a minimum. :)

You should be fine with Sexlab version 1.53 and WorkingGirl .6.6 my scripts are compiling fine and everything I've tested so far has worked as intended

Edit: It should be safe to translate this version I will be unable to make any updates for a while. I'll be leaving for work on April 28th and will not be able to log on to this forum while I'm gone. I dont know how long I'll be gone I haven't got all the job details yet. I'll edit this post if I find out before my flight leaves on sunday. I'm typically on the job site for 4-6 weeks

Shane - this is what happened when I used SL's key for switching player's position. Let me say that this key works well with other mods. I'm not sure whose area is this problem, but since it's showing up in your mod I thought I should report it here.

attachicon.gifScreenShot84.jpg

I don't do anything with the keys I use a more or less straight call to the framework I'm not even able to take a guess on why it would do that. I won't be able to look at this until I get back thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Edit: I do assign the actor positions in an array so I suppose that could be the reason.

No problem Shane. Thanks. One more thing to ask: traveling from the Dragon bridge toward Morthal, there was a shack near the road. There, I found a dog called Meeko. After I made him my follower, I had a possibility to make him prostitute for me. I got the line: "I see you enjoying in this what I have been doing. Want to try?" or something lake that. The dog accepted it. Is that possible, since I have been spending the whole day in Riverwood tavern full of followers and guests, and yet, he hadn't any sex?

I also had a dialog lines as talking to a human for sex. " I do not charge to friends..."

post-179217-0-36614100-1398492208_thumb.jpg

lol shane, you have to quit it.  I have a mod which put baby animals in skyrim.  (Imagine that.  Animals having babies!  Guess it didn't occur to Bethesda such a thing could happen).

Anywho, started the companion whore mode, she walked past a man, down to the creek, and propositioned a baby crab.  Then went to a goose and propositioned it.  To bad there isn't an animation for either.  It would have been ... interesting to say the least. 

edit: just occurred to me, she almost had crabs :\

More important, if you would put this on your "list of things to do", the statement male sometimes say, "tell your whore friend I might try her next", have him actually follow through?

No problem Shane. Thanks. One more thing to ask: traveling from the Dragon bridge toward Morthal, there was a shack near the road. There, I found a dog called Meeko. After I made him my follower, I had a possibility to make him prostitute for me. I got the line: "I see you enjoying in this what I have been doing. Want to try?" or something lake that. The dog accepted it. Is that possible, since I have been spending the whole day in Riverwood tavern full of followers and guests, and yet, he hadn't any sex?

I also had a dialog lines as talking to a human for sex. " I do not charge to friends..."

attachicon.gifScreenShot86.jpg

May have left out a check for that. there isn't much I can do about it until I get back I don't really even have the 5 min to spare to even aswer questions right now. Thanks for letting me know I'll take a look at it when I get back.

shane, you do not made new update or i miss something?^^ - on the mod site it show your mod "updated"

when not, this is german translation for latest version (.6.6) i can find

i wish you good luck and some fun on your journey :]

Notifications appear when ever the OP is updated not just when the mod gets a new upload

lol shane, you have to quit it.  I have a mod which put baby animals in skyrim.  (Imagine that.  Animals having babies!  Guess it didn't occur to Bethesda such a thing could happen).

Anywho, started the companion whore mode, she walked past a man, down to the creek, and propositioned a baby crab.  Then went to a goose and propositioned it.  To bad there isn't an animation for either.  It would have been ... interesting to say the least. 

More important, if you would put this on your "list of things to do", the statement male sometimes say, "tell your whore friend I might try her next", have him actually follow through?

let me know which mod it is that puts baby animals in skyrim so I can fully test it when I get back.

That dialog comes up at random I don't know what the player is doing while there companion is whoring it could cause some conflicts if I followed through with the dialog. I'm assuming that not evey one who is playing is just watching there companion work you could be buying something,whoring yourself, do a quest etc.

seems that the whore mode does not count to the normal mode

just tested some dialogs for whore mode and had alot sex and on normal mode im still on 40 where i started

should it count to? - think i read it some posts a while ago

It should but I never fully tested it yet I'll check into it when I get back.

let me know which mod it is that puts baby animals in skyrim so I can fully test it when I get back.

That dialog comes up at random I don't know what the player is doing while there companion is whoring it could cause some conflicts if I followed through with the dialog. I'm assuming that not evey one who is playing is just watching there companion work you could be buying something,whoring yourself, do a quest etc.

The mod which puts baby animals in skyrim:  SkyTEST - Realistic Animals & Predators  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10175/?

This mod also fixes Bethesda's stupid animal system making animal predators attack each other in addition to prey, rather than joining together like they are one big happy family.  

something goes wrong:

for female customer i got unlocked 5, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 and groupsex

for male customer i got unlocked 5, 20, 40, 60, 80 and groupsex

should not be a 150 option for both there?

and i miss the 100 dialog for males

thanks^^

e: even with the cheat command, i can not unlock the 100 for male and 150 for both

also miss some dialogs for my male follower :'/

Playing on a new game to test SL WorkingGirl with Sexlab 1.54. Everything seems to be working fine.. until I got a random NPC client interaction (One of the Oral animations which starts with one actor carrying the other while kissing).

When I tried to correct the animation by swapping positions using hotkey "+/=" The other half, (in this case my PC's NPC partner) does not follow through with the animation switch. Instead they'd still be stuck doing the animation they were currently on prior to switching. It won't even cycle through animation stages, but the animation could still be ended.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? 

Dorelaus - it is a double penetration animation. And it is not the problem with this mod, since similar things are happening with other mods like RP, PA, Se etc. So, this animation will work in other occasion, some other ambient ,and sometimes even after reloading the game unless there is no "broken" ambient. This might happened with any other animation. Sometimes, you just can't swap positions at all. It is a Sl's animation script triggering random issue.

Dorelaus - it is a double penetration animation. And it is not the problem with this mod, since similar things are happening with other mods like RP, PA, Se etc. So, this animation will work in other occasion, some other ambient ,and sometimes even after reloading the game unless there is no "broken" ambient. This might happened with any other animation. Sometimes, you just can't swap positions at all. It is a Sl's animation script triggering random issue.

Oh I see, thanks for the insight. I wasn't really sure whether to post it here or on the SexLab Framework thread. I thought that its an issue within this mod since it happened when I triggered an animation starting with WorkingGirl dialogue. 

Thanks for smashing another dialogue to the vendors, thats right what we need.

Please, can someone translate this? Curious what he/she is trying to say...

He's bitching about another top-level dialog option for vendors. He's our very own kvetcher. 

something goes wrong:

for female customer i got unlocked 5, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 and groupsex

for male customer i got unlocked 5, 20, 40, 60, 80 and groupsex

should not be a 150 option for both there?

and i miss the 100 dialog for males

thanks^^

e: even with the cheat command, i can not unlock the 100 for male and 150 for both

also miss some dialogs for my male follower :'/

I'll check on the 100 option for males it is supposed to be there thanks for letting me know. The 150 is for the "dog show" and it did show up for me on both male and female customers. Not all the dialog options should be there with a male follower there should be a few missing such as the strap on dilog for example. I double check to see if some were left out that should not be.

Thanks for smashing another dialogue to the vendors, thats right what we need.

Thanks for making another shitty post in another thread at LL. I don't what what we would do without you magicrealm.

On a serious note I do intend to add a toggle for the merchant option so you can turn it off.

Playing on a new game to test SL WorkingGirl with Sexlab 1.54. Everything seems to be working fine.. until I got a random NPC client interaction (One of the Oral animations which starts with one actor carrying the other while kissing).

When I tried to correct the animation by swapping positions using hotkey "+/=" The other half, (in this case my PC's NPC partner) does not follow through with the animation switch. Instead they'd still be stuck doing the animation they were currently on prior to switching. It won't even cycle through animation stages, but the animation could still be ended.

Am I the only one experiencing this problem? 

I don't have 1.54 installed yet but I have read about a few issues like that with other mods too like the other post said. I'll check into it when I get a chance.

Russian translation for version 6.6 (русский перевод новой версии 6.6)  - http://yadi.sk/d/lbyctBwKNncqh

Thank you I'll try to put the link for this and the german one in the OP before I leave again.

Edit: Both translations added to the OP thank you both.

I'm home again for about a week and then I'm leaving again for about 8 weeks so I'm not really back yet but I'll try to at least look into some of the reported issue's before I leave again but no promises.