[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

I encountered a dialog "I don't charge anything for friends if your interested" with some NPCs that my PC just met.

lMErXDhs.png

Is this a bug?

BTW

I believe it should be "if you're interested" rather than "if your interested"

It's sort of a bug and sort of not I'm aware of it. I will put some polish on it when I have time to mess with the mod again.  Yes "you're" (you are) would be correct in place of "your". This is a temp dialog place holder I was not worried about proper grammar for this dialog option at the time I added it.

Hi Shane, I hope you have a good time and that you are not overwhelmed with work. :)

I'm still testing you mod and so far it works great. I have a two questions/favours to ask you thou.

1. I have Icha (kissing) mod installed. I noticed that when either my PC or my follower are active in prostitution, the kissing animation doesn't work. I'm talking about kissing after sex, not during the sex. When I deactivate active PC/NPC prostitution, I can kiss my follower again. You see, TDF's "Prostitution and pimping sex" mod is letting me do that after sex scenes. Would you be so kind to see if you can do something about it, please?

2. Is it possible to add a list of the races in the menu so that I can choose which race will be included in my PC/follower's prostitution? You see, I don't like her having sex with Khajits and Argonians.

1. Kissing has no place in prostitution. That being said give me a link to the mod your referring to and I will try to see where the incompatibilty with the mod is.

2. Yea I can look into that but it would probably require a rewrite of that part of the mod since I'm using conditions within the ck not from a script for who can be a client. ( which limits my abilty to make it an option)

Thanks Shane.

Have you ever being with prostitute? :)  Who said that they are not kissing?! It is only half true because I know (from my own experiance :blush: ) that some prostitutes are kissing and as a matter of fact, most of them do not reject it.

You see, I'm having special relationship with my follower. When she does prostitute she does because she likes me. :)

Anyhow, her is the link for kissing mod: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19818-new-kissing-mod-icha-love/?hl=+icha

Hey. I was so loving this mod for my Succubus. Then I didn't play for awhile and when returned, I had to update this and SexLab. I followed the instructions for SL and did that first, then I did this. (I also had to update SKSE)

Here's my problem. When I first restarted SL, It wiped my Sex Diary clean. But I was able to get it all back by rebooting it. Then when I loaded Working Girl, I'm back to making only 5 gold and limited options as if I am just starting out. I was up to making 100 gold per client. In the previous version I did see a notice that three way was unlocked, but never could get that to work. That is what triggered me to check to see if there was an update in the first place.

What can I do to help my situation? A Gal can't make a living on 5 gold pieces per hour! ;)

Cool mod... but one thing happened...

I DL'ed the voice package and it tanked out my nexus (5+GB of empty wav files???) Thought it was really weird because the download is only 23mb

But it was a simple fix of deleting the 7z file and nexus unclogged and started to function again.

This might be a malfunction of winrar, I do have 7z but winrar unzipped this with no alerts.

Hi Shane, I came up with one small observation:

It looks like there was a bug in lines for 10 septims.

Explanation:

When my PC is active in prostitution and when I got male approach wit line "I have only 10. What can I get?" and when answered. " I can ravish your cock, or I can eat your cum and similar", customers always refused to pay. Well, I would understand that if my PC's prostitution level, game level and speech level is low, but she is level 50, she had over 70 customers and speech level is 112. So, I started to avoid prostitution offers for 10, because she never got payed.

Guest GreyFeng19

Liking the mod so far. I was looking for a replacement for TDF because the arousal dependency would slow my computer to a crawl if not CTD. Ran into a weird case where I recruited Olfina as a follower (Using AFT)  and got her to whore herself out. She started trying to hook up with the mannequins in the player home mod Dragonborn Hall. I disabled the mannequins and everything works fine, just thought this should be brought up.

I would like to try this mod out but am a bit confused about the different download files.  There is a non zaz german, non zaz and optional sound files that are all .6--- versions.  Then there is a .7 version labeled previous files.  Which is the version/s I should use with the latest SL Framework 1.57?

Hi, I have 2 questions

First is sound. I have Fuz Ro Doh because of a couple other mods I use, but I would like to use the optional sound files that are for this mod, however, Fuz Ro Doh takes prescedence and is always used, the mod defaults to lip sync and subs instead of actual sounds. I do not see any options to use the optional sound even though I have it installed, perhaps I just don't see it or missed it in the documentation / threads.

So how do I enable the optional sound pack without uninstalling Fuz Ro Doh ? 

Second, I used the "make some money" (not sure exact text) dialogue option on one of my followers in middle of Whiterun, she replied "ok I will go get customers" (or something like that) and ran off. Now I can't find her anywhere, been several days game time and she has not came back home, not in the tavern or anywhere. Not sure what happened here.

How do I get here back or where can I find her to initiate the "off the clock" function ?

Thanks

for second - i would try to load a old savegame, where the companion is on your side, then open console and get the id from the companion - now you load your last savegame and use "player.moveto [xxxxxxxx]" , then you can see where your companion is and try to get her back to follow you

For those who, for whatever reason, needed to uninstall 'Working Girl' and suffered instant CTDs when trying to access you inventory afterwards:  when making a clean save, make sure that you don't have any item with the 'humiliate target' enchantment on it.

(I just went through it. It took me embarrassingly long to realize I had a 'humility dagger' in my inventory).

Hi Germanicus, thanks for the quick reply! Are all three masturbation categories under SexLab the main mod? I checked off on all the animations there, but no luck :( I also tried looking through the other SL mods (SL Lover's Comfort, Victim, etc.) but the animation won't work. Could it be a conflict with another mod? Thanks!

Yes, they are, actually, all animations are placed under SL toggle animations. It is good to have them all checked. WG is not in conflict with any other mod, it only send "information" to Sl what to do; what animation to trigger. If the animation doesn't start it is not mod's fault.

If I were you, I will reset animation registry in SL under clean/uninstall section. If it doesn't help, under the same section you have option to uninstall SL. Do that and wait until you got confirmation box by SL that all settings are reset to default. Then, wait couple of second, save game in the new slot, and exit. After that, reload the game and must tweak again all SL categories.

Yes, they are, actually, all animations are placed under SL toggle animations. It is good to have them all checked. WG is not in conflict with any other mod, it only send "information" to Sl what to do; what animation to trigger. If the animation doesn't start it is not mod's fault.

If I were you, I will reset animation registry in SL under clean/uninstall section. If it doesn't help, under the same section you have option to uninstall SL. Do that and wait until you got confirmation box by SL that all settings are reset to default. Then, wait couple of second, save game in the new slot, and exit. After that, reload the game and must tweak again all SL categories.

Sounds good, I'll definitely try this! Thanks!

Is this something to look at, or is this nomal?

Cannot open store for class "_FollowerWhoreAliasScr", missing file?  Error: Unable to bind script _FollowerWhoreAliasScr to alias _FollowerWhore on quest _SLWG_WhoreFollower (30045DEB) because their base types do not match

Findout - I have the same lines in my log, and still the mod works perfect in my game. All quests and dialogue lines are "operative". But Shane has a final word since he is mod's creator.

Yes it does work great agreed!  :)