[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

it doesn't matter. It still good to see you. :)

let me tell you that I'm thrilled with the way you handled the conversation with dog when my female PC had encounter with him. Animation was good and the amount of money too and the task complete. Thanks.

Thanks for smashing another dialogue to the vendors, thats right what we need.

Thanks for making another shitty post in another thread at LL. I don't what what we would do without you magicrealm.

On a serious note I do intend to add a toggle for the merchant option so you can turn it off.

I almost wish you wouldn't.  :angel:

I've been playing with the latest version (Edit: and SL 1.54) for a while and most things seem to be working splendidly.

I tried mixing active and passive whoring and the only issue that I had is that passive can sometimes bring someone to ask you while you're mid-animation with someone you solicited actively. backing out of the dialog with TAB resulted in there being zero further issues.

As has been reported before with the merchant dialog, whenever the merchant asks for anal the animation won't start. It's only merchants and only anal. But, in the dozen or so times it's come up for me the merchant always had the dialog option again immediately, so it is hardly game-breaking.

Good stuff. 5 stars. Thank you.

Thanks for smashing another dialogue to the vendors, thats right what we need.

Thanks for making another shitty post in another thread at LL. I don't what what we would do without you magicrealm.

On a serious note I do intend to add a toggle for the merchant option so you can turn it off.

You don't want me to add a way to toggle the merchant dialog option on/off in the MCM? or do you just not want me to appease magicrealm?

Edit: The reason I added that option to the merchant dialog was because as far as I know there isn't another mod that reduces prices with sex. magic realm made it sound like there is already a few mods doing this. Is there another mod that does this?

I've been playing with the latest version (Edit: and SL 1.54) for a while and most things seem to be working splendidly.

I tried mixing active and passive whoring and the only issue that I had is that passive can sometimes bring someone to ask you while you're mid-animation with someone you solicited actively. backing out of the dialog with TAB resulted in there being zero further issues.

As has been reported before with the merchant dialog, whenever the merchant asks for anal the animation won't start. It's only merchants and only anal. But, in the dozen or so times it's come up for me the merchant always had the dialog option again immediately, so it is hardly game-breaking.

Good stuff. 5 stars. Thank you.

There isn't a good way to prevent active and passive from interfering with each other 100% of the time without  putting some restrictions on the way the user can use both modes. I don't really want to restrict how anyone plays unless I have to. I've given everyone a good way to reset the mod when things are broken without penalty for this reason. Your really not supposed to use both together just like using more than one companion actively whoring but I would prefer not to force you to use it the way it's designed to work. I currently don't know how to eliminate that small window of error when they can interfere with each other but I will with each update try to experiment with methods to make them more compatable without putting in restrictions.

I haven't had the anal merchant issue yet but you're at least the second person to have an issue so there must be a problem. I will look into this as soon as possible but I'm on a pretty tight schedule right now and it may be a few months before I can do anything.

Feel free to keep posting any bugs or complaints while I'm gone I will look at every single post when I get back and do the best I can to correct issue's when I can. I should be able to at least pop on here until this monday to answer any questions/bugs/complaints after that I won't be able to log on to the site for 8 weeks.

Shane. I've a little suggestion. The dogshow actually only works for dogs, right?

Would be possible to extend and generalize it to "canine", especially to include dead hounds?

That would be very nice for people using SD+. When you are enslaved by vampires, there are often a lot of dead hounds around. It's a pity you can't use them to pay your way out!

Seems to be working fine for me.  About the only quibble I had is that with passive mode on, my character doesn't get a dialogue option to decline when approached - only to say yes, or escape from the conversation.  This is probably more the roleplay mentality, but in my ideal world/game the character would have multiple options to choose from, including politely declining, responding rudely, or even demanding more money (and possibly even provoking force/rape/etc depending on the response).  Just a suggestion :)

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your answer, but I didn't mean to post a complaint or bug. I thought that I remembered reading somewhere that you didn't recommend using both modes at once but didn't think it would break anything if we tried it. I was just trying it to see what happened and, nothing broke. I usually -don't- use both at the same time, but, sometimes I forget or something distracts me etc. Sorry for any confusion and/or wasting thread space.

Thanks again.

Shane. I've a little suggestion. The dogshow actually only works for dogs, right?

Would be possible to extend and generalize it to "canine", especially to include dead hounds?

That would be very nice for people using SD+. When you are enslaved by vampires, there are often a lot of dead hounds around. It's a pity you can't use them to pay your way out!

You would think you could simply put "dog race" in the conditions and it would work on all dogs or dogs would share a single keyword or faction but they have nothing in common exclusive to dogs so without requiring dawnguard I can't bring up the "deathhoundrace" or dlc01deathhoundfaction" in diaolg conditions. However I could put "creaturefaction" as a condition and 'potentialanimalfollwer" and that should work and then put checks in to keep it from showing up on chickens and other creatures that it should not. I won't be able to exclude dlc creatures from having the dialog showing up if you click on them. So as long as nobody bitches that when they click on a DLC Cow when you're supposed to be finding a dog I have no problem doing it like this in the next update.

I still plan on having a dog or horse spawn off screen and run up to the player so you don't actually have to look for one like we discussed a few months ago. I just haven't got around to it yet. That would be done with a script so I can include deathhounds without requireing the DLC.

Seems to be working fine for me.  About the only quibble I had is that with passive mode on, my character doesn't get a dialogue option to decline when approached - only to say yes, or escape from the conversation.  This is probably more the roleplay mentality, but in my ideal world/game the character would have multiple options to choose from, including politely declining, responding rudely, or even demanding more money (and possibly even provoking force/rape/etc depending on the response).  Just a suggestion :)

I'm not sure why I don't have that option in already thanks for bringing it up. I think I was so focused on getting the mechanics of it to work I forgot to add something like that. I'll try to add it to the next update it's the way I would like it done anyway. thanks again.

Hi Shane,

Thanks for your answer, but I didn't mean to post a complaint or bug. I thought that I remembered reading somewhere that you didn't recommend using both modes at once but didn't think it would break anything if we tried it. I was just trying it to see what happened and, nothing broke. I usually -don't- use both at the same time, but, sometimes I forget or something distracts me etc. Sorry for any confusion and/or wasting thread space.

Thanks again.

Complaints and bugs are not a bad thing I want to hear about them. I don't consider any post on here a waste of space. Sorry if I came off rude with my response it was not my intention I was only trying to explain why it is possible to for the two options to interfere occationally.

You don't want me to add a way to toggle the merchant dialog option on/off in the MCM? or do you just not want me to appease magicrealm?

Edit: The reason I added that option to the merchant dialog was because as far as I know there isn't another mod that reduces prices with sex. magic realm made it sound like there is already a few mods doing this. Is there another mod that does this?

None that I know of. And the latter, almost.

I'm not sure why I don't have that option in already thanks for bringing it up. I think I was so focused on getting the mechanics of it to work I forgot to add something like that. I'll try to add it to the next update it's the way I would like it done anyway. thanks again.

I was going to post a "me too" response to Aliris's post, forgetting that you were home for a few days.

So now that you've said you plan to implement this, I'll just post a "Thanks, Shane!" :heart:

Been away from Skyrim for a couple of months, the other day I decided to give it another go. Updated all my mods, latest version of the framework, FNIS, SKSE and so on, and also got this mod; it was the only new mod I added, the rest was just getting the latest version of mods I already had. Started a new game to try everything out, and at first everything worked fine, no crashes or anything like that...

...until I got to Ustengrav to do the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest, at which point I was level 16. I dismissed Lydia immediately after entering (she was making things too easy) and continued on. Noticed something was wrong by the time I got to an enchanting table: when I tried to use it, my character would immediately step away from it again and draw her sword, even if it wasn't equipped at the time. (I tried dropping the sword from my inventory entirely; that just made her draw her pickaxe instead.) 

This also happens when I try to use other crafting stations, or when I try to sit in a chair. Nothing I've tried so far has managed to stop this from happening, short of going back to an older save (at which point I was only level 10).

Not sure if this mod is even what's causing it, but... well, as I said, it was the only brand-new mod I'd installed, so. XD

EDIT:

Load order, just in case I did something wrong:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
AOM.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
killthemgenerals.esp
better dynamic snow.esp
rainbows.esp
CLARALUX.esp
CLARALUX-DG-Patch.esp
CLARALUX-HF-Patch.esp
lord of the rings the hobbit - misty mountains.esp
rock dragon battle.esp
skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp
lockpickvision.esp
AOM.esp
arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp
auto unequip ammo.esp
better embers.esp
deeper snow.esp
higherlevelenemies.esp
higherlevelenemies_dawnguard.esp
hqsnow.esp
instant merchant.esp
item recycling.esp
ktxcompleteskyforge.esp
LoversVictim.esp
lush trees.esp
mammoth hide.esp
mccampinglite.esp
more plants dawnguard.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
dragon soul relinquishment.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
ancient magnus armor.esp
aod - fullplate.esp
armored circlets.esp
ashararomanticoutfit.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp
calyps-razorarmor.esp
dragonboneebonsteel.esp
dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp
dwissglasses.esp
isilnarsil.esp
longerlastingmagearmor.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
magnus v3.0.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
stormlord.esp
theroadstrokersroguesorceress.esp
theroadstrokersroyalelvenset.esp
witchplate.esp
lpbards.esp
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp
ingots.esp
lighterdragonitems.esp
lightweight potions and poisons.esp
female mannequins.esp
female mannequins in homes.esp
betterdaedricartifacts.esp
guardskillcomments.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
lush grass and trees.esp
more dragons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
HPSoulGemBirth.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
unreadbooksglow.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
imp's more complex needs.esp
imcn - dawnguard.esp
imcn - hearthfire.esp
soy's vampire perks dg.esp
Werewolves.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
spellpack1.esp
spellpack2.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
transmutation.esp
FNISspells.esp
artifact disenchanting.esp
elaborateenchantments.esp
enchantfreedom.esp
the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp
ABT - Loot Arrows +25%.esp
ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp
ABT - Merchants Arrows +25%.esp
ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +50%.esp
ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow) +50%.esp
ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp
beastwithin.esp
legendary perks.esp
testacrobat.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
follower trap safety.esp
amazingfollowertweaks.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
water.esp
crimsonquestmarkers.esp
barenziahquestmarkers.esp
dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp
keki pastel hair colors 2.esp
_pocketsmelter.esp
fs_radiantraiment.esp
erboscookingexp.esp
apocalypse - the spell package (workshop).esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
lovelyhairstylesce.esp
werewolfvision.esp
aethurium.esp
qaxewinterholdrebuild.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
heljarchenfarm.esp
calyps-bosmer.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLab Solutions v2.esp
Apropos.esp

...looking at the load order, I realize I may have been mistaken about this being the only brand new mod; I didn't have Solutions or the FNIS-spells before, either (and I used to have Describe rather than Apropos). Everything else was there before, though.

I've been having some trouble

Whenever I initiate "Hey stud....I need a fuck!" the character disrobes, then does nothing and the character stays disrobed. Moreover, initiating sex and completion does not put the npc's clothes back on. How do I fix this? Here's my load order. Specifically, only this dialog option seems to be faulty, the others seem to work as intended.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Skyrim Scaling Stopper.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
SexLabDangerousNights.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
SexCrop.esp=0

i would place the sc07random mod close behind sexlab itself - i had some trouble when it was close on end

after i set it really high, the random mod works fine for me

and one conflict is the nude creatures

this "SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1" must be infront of this "SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1"

you got all 3 finis addons installed?

you need the standard one, the spells and creatures - guess all was 5.02

Whenever I initiate "Hey stud....I need a fuck!" the character disrobes, then does nothing and the character stays disrobed. Moreover, initiating sex and completion does not put the npc's clothes back on. How do I fix this? Here's my load order. Specifically, only this dialog option seems to be faulty, the others seem to work as intended.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

SWT1.2.esp=1

SexCrop.esp=0

I think that dialog option is from SOS...

hey shane :]

you think the last version work with sl1.55?

Currently testing but I assume it should be 100% compatable since there are no changes that would effect my mod from 1.50 to 1.55.

This doesn't add any animations right? It simply locks most of the Sexlab framework anims, then gradually unlocks them?

It does not add any new ones yet. It unlocks them from the framework for the mod you can still use any animations within the framework that are available for other mods

Been away from Skyrim for a couple of months, the other day I decided to give it another go. Updated all my mods, latest version of the framework, FNIS, SKSE and so on, and also got this mod; it was the only new mod I added, the rest was just getting the latest version of mods I already had. Started a new game to try everything out, and at first everything worked fine, no crashes or anything like that...

...until I got to Ustengrav to do the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest, at which point I was level 16. I dismissed Lydia immediately after entering (she was making things too easy) and continued on. Noticed something was wrong by the time I got to an enchanting table: when I tried to use it, my character would immediately step away from it again and draw her sword, even if it wasn't equipped at the time. (I tried dropping the sword from my inventory entirely; that just made her draw her pickaxe instead.) 

This also happens when I try to use other crafting stations, or when I try to sit in a chair. Nothing I've tried so far has managed to stop this from happening, short of going back to an older save (at which point I was only level 10).

Not sure if this mod is even what's causing it, but... well, as I said, it was the only brand-new mod I'd installed, so. XD

EDIT:

Load order, just in case I did something wrong:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

AOM.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

HentaiPregnancy.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SharedSeranaDialogue.esm

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

killthemgenerals.esp

better dynamic snow.esp

rainbows.esp

CLARALUX.esp

CLARALUX-DG-Patch.esp

CLARALUX-HF-Patch.esp

lord of the rings the hobbit - misty mountains.esp

rock dragon battle.esp

skyrimsoundtrackexpansion.esp

lockpickvision.esp

AOM.esp

arrowsmith-dawnguard.esp

auto unequip ammo.esp

better embers.esp

deeper snow.esp

higherlevelenemies.esp

higherlevelenemies_dawnguard.esp

hqsnow.esp

instant merchant.esp

item recycling.esp

ktxcompleteskyforge.esp

LoversVictim.esp

lush trees.esp

mammoth hide.esp

mccampinglite.esp

more plants dawnguard.esp

SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

dragon soul relinquishment.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

SkyUI.esp

ancient magnus armor.esp

aod - fullplate.esp

armored circlets.esp

ashararomanticoutfit.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

BlackSacramentDBReplacer.esp

calyps-razorarmor.esp

dragonboneebonsteel.esp

dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp

dwissglasses.esp

isilnarsil.esp

longerlastingmagearmor.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

magnus v3.0.esp

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp

stormlord.esp

theroadstrokersroguesorceress.esp

theroadstrokersroyalelvenset.esp

witchplate.esp

lpbards.esp

the paarthurnax dilemma.esp

ingots.esp

lighterdragonitems.esp

lightweight potions and poisons.esp

female mannequins.esp

female mannequins in homes.esp

betterdaedricartifacts.esp

guardskillcomments.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

lush grass and trees.esp

more dragons.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

HPSoulGemBirth.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

imp's more complex needs.esp

imcn - dawnguard.esp

imcn - hearthfire.esp

soy's vampire perks dg.esp

Werewolves.esp

MidasSkyrim.esp

spellpack1.esp

spellpack2.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

transmutation.esp

FNISspells.esp

artifact disenchanting.esp

elaborateenchantments.esp

enchantfreedom.esp

the dance of death - dawnguard edition.esp

ABT - Loot Arrows +25%.esp

ABT - Faster Arrows Improved +100%.esp

ABT - Faster Bolts Improved +100%.esp

ABT - Merchants Arrows +25%.esp

ABT - Increased Bolts Damage (Vanilla) +50%.esp

ABT - Increased Progressive Damage (with Nord Hero Arrow) +50%.esp

ABT - Recover +50% Arrows and Bolts.esp

beastwithin.esp

legendary perks.esp

testacrobat.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

follower trap safety.esp

amazingfollowertweaks.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

water.esp

crimsonquestmarkers.esp

barenziahquestmarkers.esp

dragonpriestmaskquestmarkers.esp

keki pastel hair colors 2.esp

_pocketsmelter.esp

fs_radiantraiment.esp

erboscookingexp.esp

apocalypse - the spell package (workshop).esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

lovelyhairstylesce.esp

werewolfvision.esp

aethurium.esp

qaxewinterholdrebuild.esp

SexLab Submit Serana.esp

heljarchenfarm.esp

calyps-bosmer.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLab Solutions v2.esp

Apropos.esp

...looking at the load order, I realize I may have been mistaken about this being the only brand new mod; I didn't have Solutions or the FNIS-spells before, either (and I used to have Describe rather than Apropos). Everything else was there before, though.

I have seen a post for something like this in prison overhaul. I have not experienced it myself I can't remember what XaZ said about it. I just remember it was a known issue. Check through the PO thread it couldn't have been more than a month ago I read that. I'm not saying the issue is from PO eithier could be another mod but it is unlikely that it is caused by this one since I do not mess with crafting or furniture objects in the mod.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

SkyUI.esp=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

SexLab Enchantress.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLabWerewolves.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1

HentaiCreatures.esp=1

SWT1.2.esp=1

SexCrop.esp=0

That dialog option is not from this mod and I have no idea where it comes from perhaps SoS as another poster suggested.

Try if this helps.

Open the console and type "player.tai".

Press enter, close the console and enjoy the enchanting table.

Try if this helps.

Wish I'd seen this before I decided to do a clean install and restart... I'd noticed that there were a few mods I'd missed when I went around updating to the latest version of things. Whoops. XD

Gotten considerably further this time around without any trouble (well, apart from CTDing whenever a guard says I smell like wet dog, but that probably doesn't have anything to do with this mod), hopefully this problem doesn't return. I did get rid of a few mods like I was at it, like AFT (I never use followers anyway).

I did notice one thing that seemed kind of... uncool, though. Is the part of this mod that allows paying beggars for sex really supposed to include Lucia? Because it's giving me the option to do so, and that's just... well. Ew. I though this place had a strict "no pedo stuff" policy?

Try if this helps.

Wish I'd seen this before I decided to do a clean install and restart... I'd noticed that there were a few mods I'd missed when I went around updating to the latest version of things. Whoops. XD

Gotten considerably further this time around without any trouble (well, apart from CTDing whenever a guard says I smell like wet dog, but that probably doesn't have anything to do with this mod), hopefully this problem doesn't return. I did get rid of a few mods like I was at it, like AFT (I never use followers anyway).

I did notice one thing that seemed kind of... uncool, though. Is the part of this mod that allows paying beggars for sex really supposed to include Lucia? Because it's giving me the option to do so, and that's just... well. Ew. I though this place had a strict "no pedo stuff" policy?

It should not include lucia with the vanilla children I can't prevent it if you have killiable children or some other mod that alters children.

Try if this helps.

It should not include lucia with the vanilla children I can't prevent it if you have killiable children or some other mod that alters children.

Ahh, that'd explain it. Yeah, I installed a mod that makes children killable (mostly because Jarl Balgruuf's kids are so massively annoying), I guess it's just an unfortunate side effect. I'll just leave the poor kid be.