[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

You're welcome Nismoman. :)

Ā 

The romance mod also offer 3W sex.

Ā 

Nah, I'll want to get paid for it :P

Ā 

BTW, what is the difference between the nonZaz and the regular versions? I've read somewhere here that one has piss animation, which one? and is the difference between the two big?

NonZaz version doesn't support Zaz animations and like this it is regular version. Shane will update this mod to support Zaz animations when he comes back. Also,Ā  You have the same 6.6 version with more sound options and support. And there is a Previous version that support older versions of this mod.Ā  There is no peeing animation support in this mod yet, but squirting, :)

NonZaz version doesn't support Zaz animations and like this it is regular version. Shane will update this mod to support Zaz animations when he comes back. Also,Ā  You have the same 6.6 version with more sound options and support. And there is a Previous version that support older versions of this mod.Ā  There is no peeing animation support in this mod yet, but squirting, :)

Ā 

Ah, makes sense, so I'll stick with the nonzaz version for now until the Zaz update comes through.

Ā 

Thanks again Germanicus!

Ā 

Nothing happens when I try to get sex with NPC... they just looking each other...

Ā 

Sorry to hear that, but I have to say this again: This mod doesn't start any animation. It simply sends a "message" to SexLab who triggers the animation. Having this mod in my game for a long time. I had no problem with all SL version 1.50+ . . There is something that you have to check with your SL and FNIS.

I confirm that all quests, (prostitution, discounts, pimping NPCs and followers are working). Some animations might not be accurate since the mod isn't updated to 1.57+, but still, animations are working.

Ā 

Ā 

What version I should download? I have NONZAZ version. but I have zazanimations installed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Nothing happens when I try to get sex with NPC... they just looking each other...

Ā 

Sorry to hear that, but I have to say this again: This mod doesn't start any animation. It simply sends a "message" to SexLab who triggers the animation. Having this mod in my game for a long time. I had no problem with all SL version 1.50+ . . There is something that you have to check with your SL and FNIS.

I confirm that all quests, (prostitution, discounts, pimping NPCs and followers are working). Some animations might not be accurate since the mod isn't updated to 1.57+, but still, animations are working.

Ā 

Ā 

What version I should download? I have NONZAZ version. but I have zazanimations installed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You have the right version. same as me. This version only not support Zaz animations, but work with all others.

D.A.Ā  -the mod is temporary outdated since it still depending on older S: 1.50+ version. SL got new animations in the meantime so the cell for present animation was moved to other cell. Therefore you can't have a proper animation in this mod.. Shane will fix this when he comes back.

D.A.Ā  -the mod is temporary outdated since it still depending on older S: 1.50+ version. SL got new animations in the meantime so the cell for present animation was moved to other cell. Therefore you can't have a proper animation in this mod.. Shane will fix this when he comes back.

Ā 

All right, thank you =)

Ā 

Other question, does this mod somehow get in conflict with your followers? Somehow i don't get the dialouge option 'Follow me' on some followers. Not all of them, but many and somehow random sometimes

All right, maybe it was AFT. i just deinstalled it and now most of my followers can now be recrutet, except Uthgerd. She even insults me now, but when i check the relationshiplevel, game says its on 3

Ā 

what i was going to say, thanks for the tipĀ 

Ā 

You're welcome. You can increase your relationship with her by going into console and press the cursor on her. Then input "setrelationshiprank player 4" in console and she will stop insulting you. Do you have brawl patch. It will solve your problem with her too. You can fin it on NEXUS.

even though i increased the relationship to 4 and installed the brawl patch, nothing happens.

Although, i have the bathing beauties mod. when i invite lydia to live there with me, after an area change all follower options are gone (dismiss and trade) but when i say she should go back to brisenheim, the options are back

Ā 

Do i have to set the bathing beauties mod under follower mods like SBF and UFO?

even though i increased the relationship to 4 and installed the brawl patch, nothing happens.

Although, i have the bathing beauties mod. when i invite lydia to live there with me, after an area change all follower options are gone (dismiss and trade) but when i say she should go back to brisenheim, the options are back

Ā 

Do i have to set the bathing beauties mod under follower mods like SBF and UFO?

Ā 

I had bathing beauties mod. That mod is one that is messing all "dialog" mods such as UFO and AFt since it is not compatible with them and it comes with its own dialog. I didn't solve my problem with placing BB mod upper or lower AFT. My problem was gone when I uninstall it. But, it was a months ago since I had that mod. Maybe fix was made in the mean time. I would recommend to go to BB mod on NEXUS and read the posts. Maybe someone else had a same problem as you do and got solution.

Got help from the mod of bbls himself, but i couldn't get any solution, had do deinstall bathing beauties. now i can recruit my followers again (Except for Uthgerd somehow, she insults me although the relationshiprank is on 4)

Ā 

Now i have to look for an similar house mod with enough beds and room for my followers xD

Ā 

Thanks for the support

Got help from the mod of bbls himself, but i couldn't get any solution, had do deinstall bathing beauties. now i can recruit my followers again (Except for Uthgerd somehow, she insults me although the relationshiprank is on 4)

Ā 

Now i have to look for an similar house mod with enough beds and room for my followers xD

Ā 

Thanks for the support

Ā 

I'm glad you solve your problem. You see, there is something weird about Uthgerd. I believe that there is some bug in the game since sometimes, even with Brawl patch and setting relationship level very high, she is shill the bitch.

Ā 

It all depends if the game loaded her script properly. If it doesn't nothing helps.

Hello everybody !

Ā 

A really -really nice mod !

Ā 

On wich I have few questions. ^^'

Ā 

1/ Proposing a "dog-show" my character has to find a dog, finds it (him?), gets paid ... For nothing : no animation at all. (This occurs with any dog, I tried the one you buy in Markath, one "conjured" via console and one in Riverwood).

Do I have to install another mod to have a such animation started? Which one? Or did I miss something when installing the mod? (I also installed "SexLab Approach", and have been told that it was so close to SexLab Workinggirl that there could be the explanation of the bug, if it's indeed a bug.)

Ā 

2 /I can put the "whore mode" on, it works. But, if I put it "off", I have to "reset all quests" to put it "on" again. Any clue?

Ā 

I would almost apologise for having NOT read all the previous pages (there must already be the answer). I tried, but ... I don't understand english so well, especially for the "on computer games" vocabulary : I'm french and discovered "Skyrim", and "mods" in general, only 3 months ago, a sort of noob. ^^' My brain went dizzy quickly. XD

Ā 

Anyway, if someone has an idea about what/how I should do to fix these issues, I would be sooo happy to learn ! ^^

Ā 

It would really be such a pity to miss these parts of the mod.

Ā 

Ā 

Hello everybody !

Ā 

A really -really nice mod !

Ā 

On wich I have few questions. ^^'

Ā 

1/ Proposing a "dog-show" my character has to find a dog, finds it (him?), gets paid ... For nothing : no animation at all. (This occurs with any dog, I tried the one you buy in Markath, one "conjured" via console and one in Riverwood).

Do I have to install another mod to have a such animation started? Which one? Or did I miss something when installing the mod? (I also installed "SexLab Approach", and have been told that it was so close to SexLab Workinggirl that there could be the explanation of the bug, if it's indeed a bug.)

Ā 

2 /I can put the "whore mode" on, it works. But, if I put it "off", I have to "reset all quests" to put it "on" again. Any clue?

Ā 

I would almost apologise for having NOT read all the previous pages (there must already be the answer). I tried, but ... I don't understand english so well, especially for the "on computer games" vocabulary : I'm french and discovered "Skyrim", and "mods" in general, only 3 months ago, a sort of noob. ^^' My brain went dizzy quickly. XD

Ā 

Anyway, if someone has an idea about what/how I should do to fix these issues, I would be sooo happy to learn ! ^^

Ā 

It would really be such a pity to miss these parts of the mod.

Ā 

1. This mod is not triggering/starting any animation. SL does that. In my game, prostitution with dog is working. If you want cratures animations to work, you need Bestiality animation pack and you can (have to install) More nasty creatures mod. Also, your FNIS has to have creature animations installed. SexLab needs to have cretures animations enabled in MCM SL menu under animation settings.

Ā 

2. If you have this kind of problem, something is wrong, because it is enough to press the same key to reenable the prostitution.

Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

suggestion:add male dialog for female futa like the pound your pussy line where she replies calling the player master could be the same but call the player Misstress

also a rough option for no charge for friends so you can have a little rough fun with your friends and they with you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...