[WIP] SexLabWorkingGirl version .7 (Updated December 30 , 2015)

Amazing mod THANKS to Gods it exists =) And Shane of course!

Sanguine is pleased I suppose.

Wanted to ask whether anybody has same thing I do.

Does anybidy has a problem with a gold earning?

I don't have any notification. I think I don't get the gold my char is so actively working for )))

Any thoughts?

Again amazing work on prostitution modeling)

P.S.

Hope to see some aedra daedra involved \OR\ Borthel open option

AND most WANTED

(please tell if u know something like that)

Somehow add a dialog between the chars who slept with u, or Purchased u.

It is so unlikelly that people in Skyrim don't chatter arround their sex adventures )))

Thanks again

Truly, tuly, truly outrageous.

Rumz -

Wanted to ask whether anybody has same thing I do.

Does anybidy has a problem with a gold earning?

I don't have any notification. I think I don't get the gold my char is so actively working for )))

Any thoughts?

- the amount of gold your PC earns shows on the screen very shortly, 1-2 seconds just before the animation start.

I used to use one of the earlier versions of this mod and the current one is so much more advanced than the old ones. Amazing work and progress of the mod.

There are two bugs I have to report and one request.

Bugs:

1) I activated whore mode in the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar and who was the first interested customer who asked me: "what can I get for 40?" ? Little boy Alesan the mine helper.

After agreeing for de lulz and telling him what he can have the gold was added and no humping happened. He just went on with whatever he was doing in the Inn.

2) I also use all the Devious Devices mods and Submit. After registering ZaZ animation package so Devious and Submit can make use of the bound animations, your mod also used them for consensual sex. No devices, just my girl with her hands on her back as if she is bound.

Now my request:

Is it possible that you implement a routine/function that stops or overwrites SexLabs foreplay option for some events?

I mean it is pretty weird that the customer gets a nice long BJ foreplay before his cheap 5 Septims BJ.

And foreplay for a guard that blackmails me and forces sex feels also pretty wrong.

I used to use one of the earlier versions of this mod and the current one is so much more advanced than the old ones. Amazing work and progress of the mod.

There are two bugs I have to report and one request.

Bugs:

1) I activated whore mode in the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar and who was the first interested customer who asked me: "what can I get for 40?" ? Little boy Alesan the mine helper.

After agreeing for de lulz and telling him what he can have the gold was added and no humping happened. He just went on with whatever he was doing in the Inn.

2) I also use all the Devious Devices mods and Submit. After registering ZaZ animation package so Devious and Submit can make use of the bound animations, your mod also used them for consensual sex. No devices, just my girl with her hands on her back as if she is bound.

Now my request:

Is it possible that you implement a routine/function that stops or overwrites SexLabs foreplay option for some events?

I mean it is pretty weird that the customer gets a nice long BJ foreplay before his cheap 5 Septims BJ.

And foreplay for a guard that blackmails me and forces sex feels also pretty wrong.

Bazaba ,let me give you few comment on behalf of Shane in absence.

1. If you have any mod that changes vanilla children behaving and similar, like TK children, XVision children, Killable children...r this mod can't help you with this.

Quote from Shane about this in one of his earlier replies: "It should not include lucia with the vanilla children I can't prevent it if you have killable children or some other mod that alters children."

2. ZAZ animation pack is not supported yet. That is way you have Non_Zaz version in download section. I believe he said that he might do Zaz version when he comes back from his work field.

3. As for foreplay options, until Shaen express his opinion and will, let me give you example of what I do: when using Shane's mod I simply go to SL MCM and disable foreplay. It takes two second to do that.

Out of curiosity, could this be made to work with animal followers? I get all of the dialogue options and such to appear when I speak to my wolf follower, but nothing happens (specifically, no sex animation starts when I go through the "I don't charge friends" dialogue tree to initiate sex with him).

I have all creature animations active, and I know they work because I can use MatchMaker on regular wolves and have sex with them, but nothing works with the wolf follower I'm using (not even MatchMaker, actually, with it saying he resists the effect of the spell. Ended up just giving him a show instead since PCs masturbate by default if no partner is selected with MatchMaker, lol).

Also, in case this mod 'does' support creature-followers and it's just a bug or incompatibility with the specific wolf-follower mod I'm using, I'm using the Wolf Master mod.

kk, thanks for the clarification. I take 'yet' to mean that they are planned to be supported, though. So I will look forward to that. :)

You mention that it does work as a bug, though, and that it will trigger 2 sex scenes with the dog/wolf. Do you know which option(s) in the dialogue tree do trigger the sex animations?

xgkf - Shane has in plane to add support to animals, but I do not think that it will be wide rage of them only some sorts:

Quote: " However I could put "creaturefaction" as a condition and 'potentialanimalfollwer" and that should work and then put checks in to keep it from showing up on chickens and other creatures that it should not. I won't be able to exclude dlc creatures from having the dialog showing up if you click on them. So as long as nobody bitches that when they click on a DLC Cow when you're supposed to be finding a dog I have no problem doing it like this in the next update.

I still plan on having a dog or horse spawn off screen and run up to the player so you don't actually have to look for one like we discussed a few months ago. I just haven't got around to it yet. That would be done with a script so I can include deathhounds without requireing the DLC."

It is a dialogue line: "I do not charge to friends..." or something like that. But I also use a dialogue lines from Submit mod and Romance and they all work fine. Animations works.

I mean, which line(s) from the "I don't charge friends" tree? There are several that appear afterwards and the ones I tried ("Fuck me, I need your cock." and "Do what you want with this body I'm yours.") didn't work. He gave his reply and it exited the dialogue, but no animation played afterwards.

Also, you say you use SexLab Romance? I assume that means that mod is compatible with SexLab 1.57 (even though it hasn't been updated)?

Any line. animations will still be 2 of them since you PC can't suck a cock to any animal except one with the horse that is included in SL. But I'm saying that dialogue line from WG will trigger only default SL's animations when it comes to dogs or wolfs.

Romance mod is fully compatible with SL 1.57. But it does trigger/support sex with animals only if they are followers.

i get the companions dialogues at some nonfollower npcs too. they do not disappear when i toggle npc dialogues off,.so i guess it is a bug. question is if it comes from working Girl or does some other mod cause this dialogue to appear ?  (example : Lynly in ivarstead tavern)

i get the companions dialogues at some nonfollower npcs too. they do not disappear when i toggle npc dialogues off,.so i guess it is a bug. question is if it comes from working Girl or does some other mod cause this dialogue to appear ?  (example : Lynly in ivarstead tavern)

Can you be more specific, please. Give one example of the dialogue line.

Can you be more specific, please. Give one example of the dialogue line.

the line that sais, in short words, go do your Job and the line , in short words, i want to fuck you. sometimes both, sometimes one of them. in mcm menu you can disable the i want to fuck you dialogue, but not the do your Job one. (or was it other way round ? anyway one cannot be disabled)

beside that and of more importance,  the do your Job dialogue is so Long, that other dialogues do not appear anymore, like the trade one. i had to shorten the dialogue in the Translation. ich will dich ficken habe ich mal geändert und hier geposted, daher stammt das. 

but well , lets forget it. None of the critcs i wrote months ago here and to shane per pm have been touched, wrong dialogue sequence, too low Prices, too many rapes, too long dialogues, additional now all vendors have a dialogue thrown at them without any Option to disable it. do what you want and i do what i want,  this is not what i want.

If you're running Hyragorgon's Slavegirls and/or Slaverun it seems slightly odd that you get the slaves to pay you for sex. I tried adding requirements to the "...company, for a price" line so that the "SlaveRunSlaveFaction" and "hyd_slave_slavefaction" factions were 0.00 in Creation Kit, but that didn't seem to take. Is there another way to remove the dialogue just from them?

Hey guys, I have a small issue with WG and SL 1.57.

If I prostitute my toon I get no update in my sex diary. The only thing what get updated is the amount of sex partners but not the sexual styles in the left column - except the sexual purity and the last row with the perversion. That means if I use different styles like BJ, Anal or Vaginal I get no update. 

Do you have the same problem with Sexlab 1.57? 

Hey guys, I have a small issue with WG and SL 1.57.

If I prostitute my toon I get no update in my sex diary. The only thing what get updated is the amount of sex partners but not the sexual styles in the left column - except the sexual purity and the last row with the perversion. That means if I use different styles like BJ, Anal or Vaginal I get no update. 

Do you have the same problem with Sexlab 1.57? 

Yes. It's fixed in SexLab 1.58 Beta 2 though.