Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

Gender & Beast Compatibility  

2,682 members have voted

1. 1. When I play with SLaVE & Toys, if well supported, I would prefer playing as a...

• Female
    • Male
    • Orc, Khajit, or Argonian
    • Futa
    • Something not listed here
  2. 2. This is most important...

• Quantity of toys that work for my character
    • Always perfect animations for my gender
    • Correct context for the story and text/dialogue

Vor 9 Minuten sagte chevalierx:

in 3 spiele mit diesem mod niemals kill dragon with love lshout lv 3, vielleicht spielst du im sehr einfachen modus

Nope - medium difficulty level

important:

- I have level 71 and quite intensively skilled life points

- I tag rings, boots with double enchantment to get extra protection from fire and ice

- I survived 30 rounds on the skewer as a "virgin" and thus reached the highest level of fire resistance there is on this path

- I carry both the Skeleton Key (in the anus) and "Nightshade" chastity guard for the vagina (which gives a buff to my "Love Cry")

- I'm a "virgin" - because that's the only way the 3rd level of the love cry can kill a dragon instantly

- sneak up - best with invisibility potion or invisibility spell - the dragon should NOT attack before the scream

But it doesn't work with every dragon - the last dragon was a "legendary" one - I had to use the scream twice

because with me the dragon exists "doublet" - i.e. has sex with me in human form - but continues to attack me in his dragon form

while in dragon form, must he not be killed by "Nightshade" or her maidens (which appear in some hotspots such as Dragon Walls) before the end of the sex scene!

then this usually does not count as death by the love cry

which also helps -> a synchronous climax of "dragon" and player

so diligently make the mini-game for the common climax

until now it works with "love cry kills dragons" with every second one

in all this there are about 25-30 hours of play to get this far - but the effort was worth it in my opinion

Spoiler

Nope - mittlere Schwierigkeitsstufe

wichtig:

- ich habe Level 71 und recht intensiv Lebenspunkte geskillt

- ich tage Ringe, Stiefel mit doppelter verzauberung um zusätzlichen Schutz von Feuer und Eis zu bekommen

- ich habe 30 Runden auf dem Bratspiess als "Jungfrau" überstanden und somit die höchste Stufe an Feuer-Resistenz erreicht die es auf diesem Weg gibt

- ich trage sowohl den Skelett-Schlüssel (im After) und "Nachtschattens" Keuschheits-Schutz für die Vagina (der gibt einen Buff mein "Liebesschrei")

- ich bin "Jungfrau" - denn nur so kann die 3. Stufe des Liebes-Schrei überhaupt instant einen Drachen töten

- sich anschleichen - am besten mit Unsichtbarkeits-trank oder Unsichtbarkeits-Zauber - der Drache sollte vor dem Schrei NICHT angreifen

es klappt aber nicht bei jedem Drachen - der letzte Drache war ein "legendärer" - da musste ich den Schrei 2 mal einsetzen

da bei mir der Drache "dopplet" existiert - also in menschlicher Form mit mir Sex hat - mich aber in seiner Drachenform weiterhin angreift

darf er in der Drachenform nicht von "Nachtschatten" oder ihren Jungfrauen (die an einigen Hotspots wie Drachenmauern erscheinen) vor Ende der Sex-Szene getötet werden!

dann zählt das in der Regel nicht als Tod durch den Liebesschrei

was auch hilft -> einen synchronen Höhepunkt von "Drache" und Spieler

also fleissig das Mini-Spiel um den gemeinsamen Höhepunkt machen

bis jetzt klappt das mit "Liebesschrei tötet Drachen" bei jedem zweiten

in all dem stecken jetzt ca. 25-30 Spielstunden um so weit zu kommen - aber der Aufwand hat sich aus meiner Sicht gelohnt

On 9/29/2022 at 9:49 AM, Miauzi said:

Short interim conclusion:

both dragon shouts upgraded to level 3

killed 5 dragons with "love" ?

I read something about the masks of the dragon priests...

..I only have one of them - but I don't really understand what's supposed to happen

???

So far I've only gotten one type of gag - like the one worn under the mask when using the "Love" scream?

?

Grats you powerful shouting virgin... fucking every dragon to death with your orgasm!

Dragon Priests and the Mask Gag come after you complete Maiden Liberation.

46 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

i get some wtf moment lol

when very important quest trigger in same time as SLVE , game break

like when you meet serana in first time when you open , then in same time SLVE or toy trigger

lol you see head of serana in underground moving to you to trigger love scene /or SLVE tigger

or when you are in vanilla quest trigger in dungeon  or in city and encounter ( SLVE) trigger too ( the priest and the bodyguard trigger in same time with  dawngard quest trigger ( the orc that meet you ))

Little bit hard to understand what you are saying, but I will assume you are saying there are some scenes in the vanilla "Serana" DCL quest that conflict.

Not surprising... it's very hard for a mod to detect these scenarios where the actor should not be "used" in another scene. This mod (it's really Toys&Love), cannot know, so it can't prevent it. Don't think there's anything I could do.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte VirginMarie:

Ein bisschen schwer zu verstehen, was du sagst, aber ich nehme an, du sagst, dass es einige Szenen in der Vanille-DCL-Quest „Serana“ gibt, die sich widersprechen.

Kein Wunder ... es ist sehr schwer für einen Mod, diese Szenarien zu erkennen, in denen der Schauspieler nicht in einer anderen Szene "verwendet" werden sollte. Dieser Mod (es ist wirklich Toys&Love) kann es nicht wissen, also kann er es nicht verhindern. Denke nicht, dass ich irgendetwas tun könnte.

I don't think it's that bad

In one of the expansions, Serana confessed to the player that she cast a calming spell on him before opening the coffin in the first encounter

I then thought of the following scenario:

What if my player (as a succubus) instinctively responded with a love/seduction spell?

Before you greet each other or introduce each other, the bodies are "rubbed" together extensively :classic_wub:

And everyone would have acted "surprised" afterwards *hahaha*

• VirginMarie changed the title to Shout Like a Virgin Evolved SE & LE

I completed worship at all shrines, then the Shrine Love quest directed me to worship at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines in Solitude.

I did that -- I worshiped at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines -- but the quest objective did not change. Is that expected?

Here is a screenshot after I worshiped at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines, and the quest still gives me the same objective:

20221003125451_1.jpg.c901b7f6fd0623517299acc91ca8bb2d.jpg

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I completed worship at all shrines, then the Shrine Love quest directed me to worship at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines in Solitude.

I did that -- I worshiped at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines -- but the quest objective did not change. Is that expected?

Here is a screenshot after I worshiped at Dibella's Shrine in the Temple of the Divines, and the quest still gives me the same objective:

You've completed the quest. I'd assume you've done the nocturnal part of that long ago where you gained the 3rd word for Love Shout too.

Having done so, as the reward, you now have the ability to get the Blessing. This remains open to you forever, and so does the objective.

Working as intended.

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Dodzh said:

Foot Fetish Quest:

https://i.imgur.com/YqJnROT.png

i go to the mentioned shrine but the Virgin DeerFu feet are not removed, try using the MCM to remove them using that but wont work also,

please advice, and as always big thank you in advance for any help

Link gives me...  Access to i.imgur.com was denied          You don't have the user rights to view this page.

You can drag pics and post them directly here.

Is it #1 in this? ... Known Mod Conflicts

Also, removing the toy using MCM debug remove will absolutely work, but leave your quest hung so best as last resort. Hard to imagine what happened when you tried that if you don't say though.

Good to see your still working on this mod it's very well done ?.  Had a question about a possible new feature.  I like the damage armor abilities that you can earn but they can make fighting enemies in melee a bit too easy.  Would it be hard to add a new quest earned ability that instead of removing the chest armor from your enemies in combat simply hides it "makes it invisible but still equipped" when their health goes below 50%?  Or better yet a quest that when completed afflicts every humanoid in Skyrim with the "Sanguine's Curse of Humility".  Humanoid players and npc afflicted with it would have the chest piece of their armor become hidden when they're health falls below 50% ?.  Unequipping and reequipping your armor would unhide it.  Just brainstorming.  What do you think? 

Edited by SkyTem
2 hours ago, SkyTem said:

Good to see your still working on this mod it's very well done ?.  Had a question about a possible new feature.  I like the damage armor abilities that you can earn but they can make fighting enemies in melee a bit too easy.  Would it be hard to add a new quest earned ability that instead of removing the chest armor from your enemies in combat simply hides it "makes it invisible but still equipped" when their health goes below 50%?  Or better yet a quest that when completed afflicts every humanoid in Skyrim with the "Sanguine's Curse of Humility".  Humanoid players and npc afflicted with it would have the chest piece of their armor become hidden when they're health falls below 50% ?.  Unequipping and reequipping your armor would unhide it.  Just brainstorming.  What do you think? 

Your ideas seem to say... I like to see the NPCS get Nekid, but I don't want them to lose their protection... it's too easy.

So then the solution is invisible armor huh? I'm not fan of this.

I'd say... since this mod is keeping you, the player, nekid too, a fair bit, that the odds got even. Turn the difficulty up for the vanilla game :P 

Thanks for the ass light toggle hot key, really great! 

Well I wanted to see what would happen not checking in...damn she’s mean.  Well asking bout the brand mark across her nipple...thinking bout reloading old save, but quick question 1st.  Will the brand marks get reset at later rebirth?  Or may just reload if permanent.  

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Thanks for the ass light toggle hot key, really great! 

Lol Ass Light! You must have seen me call it that in the Dark Desires Club thread. But it's not called that, it's the Body Light :P 

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

Well I wanted to see what would happen not checking in...damn she’s mean.  Well asking bout the brand mark across her nipple...thinking bout reloading old save, but quick question 1st.  Will the brand marks get reset at later rebirth?  Or may just reload if permanent.  

The branding marks are SlaveTats. You can remove them, and add them, anytime, using StaveTats MCM.

No the rebirth does not remove them.

Edited by VirginMarie
6 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Does anyone know what causes random virginity loss... I just walk around and then bam! I get devil horns :P

I would not know. I'm still a virgin in real life. :P 

But in game this should be impossible. First, I've heard someone achieve such a feat!

The following events cause virginity loss...

• Toy&Love love scene  or Sexlab love scene, with unprotected vaginal love
  • SLaVE's Order of Lily Rack scene
  • SLaVE's Love Collar related custom furniture love scenes
  • SLaVE's Passionate Waterfall scene
  1. It's possible that someone made a mod that you have, that sends the mod event for this, either because they have a valid case to trigger it (which is bugged), or they thought it would be funny.
  2. It's more likely you recently had one of the events listed, but your save is corrupt, or your script load is insane, and there was a long delay in script catching up.
    • In this case you will have lots more problems as it would take a very unhealthy game to case this. To dig deeper we'd need you to recreate it and share your papyrus log. How to get a Papyrus Log?
8 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Does anyone know what causes random virginity loss... I just walk around and then bam! I get devil horns :P

I have seen this happen multiple times on different playthroughs with an NPC-NPC sex scene from The Ancient Profession by @ruddycray in the Sleeping Giant Inn with the 2 NPCs being the prostitute Calia (added by TAP) and Orgnar.

Player character was not participating in the sex scene, but player character lost virginity.

20 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

I have seen this happen multiple times on different playthroughs with an NPC-NPC sex scene from The Ancient Profession by @ruddycray in the Sleeping Giant Inn with the 2 NPCs being the prostitute Calia (added by TAP) and Orgnar.

Player character was not participating in the sex scene, but player character lost virginity.

This is already fixed in next Toys&Love release. The vaginal event was sending if from sexlab, without, in some cases, checking if the player is in the scene.

@Sierrok Was there a sex scene going on, but not involving your player character, when it happened?

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

This is already fixed in next Toys&Love release. The vaginal event was sending if from sexlab, without, in some cases, checking if the player is in the scene.

Excellent news! ?

I had assumed it was just a problem in my game; perhaps a conflict between the mods I have installed.

This behavior in my game of player character losing virginity due to NPC-NPC sex had led me to turn off the devil horns for my player character, because I felt that she had not "earned" them properly. ?

After this is fixed, I can turn devil horns back on. Yay!